Downloaded my facebook data as a ZIP file

Downloaded my facebook data as a ZIP file

Somehow it has my entire call history with my partner's mum

Attached: DYzCJV-VAAEeaeG.jpg (1854x1178, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dataiq.co.uk/blog/summary-eu-general-data-protection-regulation
familytreecircles.com/captain-john-joss-52894.html
twitter.com/settings/account
twitter.com/dylanmckaynz/with_replies
docs.google.com/forms/d/1g_K4yurJqCvBSknQHMdkvX-0zEEA2vMs5ZKnScaQ1mg/viewform?edit_requested=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a historical record of every single contact on my phone, including ones I no longer have

Attached: DYzCqL_UQAAFTd2.jpg (1400x1324, 79K)

Neat.
Israel #1

metadata about every text message I've ever received or sent

spoiler: I don't use messenger for SMS

Attached: DYzC8Q4UMAA6vrC.jpg (1200x859, 63K)

and the metadata of every cellular call I've ever made, including time and duration

Attached: DYzEY9TU0AA4Ppx.jpg (1200x891, 75K)

> ‘Facebook’ needs access to your call log
> Alow/Deny

Sup New Zealand.

t. Zuck

bumping so others see what (((they))) are doing

>spoiler: I don't use messenger for SMS
you have the app on your phone though right?

kys kike

I've had the facebook app installed on/off, and the messenger app installed constantly for years

data dump taken from facebook website. I uninstalled the app after I downloaded the data

how did you get the data? can you get it from facebook? also i guess i should delete my facebook

Uses Facebook messenger call functionality.
> How do they know.

to see your data

go to your facebook settings

click 'Download a copy of your data' they'll email it to you

once it's downloaded, you can open it to extract all the files out. then open the 'index.htm' file and go to the 'contact info' tab

Yeah, I'm astounded at the fact that anyone is surprised by any of this.

Also, I checked my data and found exactly what I expected. No call logs, no metadata about my SMS traffic, etc. Because I know beter than to use third party apps for that shit.

well you're an idiot
why dont you have a phone number for facebook/online shit and one personal?

did you gave facebook your mobile phone number?
then there is your problem
look into the user-terms-of-service/agreement of your phone company, im pretty sure that they are allowed to distribute your data to 3rd parties
aka. they sell your personal informations like these to other companies, facebook in this case
you can also be sure that they listen to the shit you were talking and (with the help of facebook and google) analysed everything you said on keywords to give you better "personal adds"

welcome to the 21st century my friend
your existence is just an investment opportunity for others

Attached: you.jpg (259x194, 9K)

i'm sure somewhere in their TOS it says that you allow them to collect this data. just delete facebook and be more wary in the future

>thinking facebook send you the full archive

This metadata is something they internally use, but don't expose to third-party apps or programs in any way

>having kikebook app on your phone

all theyve been doing is mining data since before youve signed up for that bullshit m80. the only reason its even being talked about now is because drumpf sed some of the data for his political campaign

If you're in the UK, in two months you will be covered by the "The Right to be Forgotten" and they will legally have to delete it

dataiq.co.uk/blog/summary-eu-general-data-protection-regulation

>having kikebook
fixed that

Facebooks owns Whatsapp too. Any info on that

how do you download this data?

See

Attached: DY-U-AcXUAAWo3o.jpg (774x350, 23K)

I know what I allow them access to.

The only thing that surprised me was some lewd pictures of girls that I know.

LLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Attached: IMG_9048.jpg (545x542, 128K)

using WhatsApp? On August 25th, 2016 they updated the data sec.policy to grant the privilege accessing the phone numbers of your address book and call details, transfer the data to facebook to use it for personalized advertising.

daily tracking history with a breakdown of each address I stopped at and how I traveled

1/3

Attached: DY-TCRzVoAAjBu7.jpg (1064x566, 36K)

2/3

Attached: DY-TNkoV4AITfOQ.jpg (996x730, 26K)

3/3

Attached: DY-T39-VQAYg62y.jpg (1062x1004, 61K)

Did it have your call history to your wife's son?

I thought I had turned location history off but looks like it's still tracking my movement to the spot on every drive I go on

Attached: DY-SoAbVwAITumn.jpg (520x588, 54K)

Just done this too. 1.9GB - seriously?
Really interested to see whats inside...

one day you might even realize that your smartphone provides the data to the agencies even when you think the phone itself is off.

Shit... this is scary

downloaded mine. literally nothing. then again, i never really used the website. funny thing is that theres no way they are letting you download all your data, so expect the zip you have to be half of what they know, probably evne less.

Click "Agree" to give permission isn't the same as "Yes I am 18"

Here's a hint - DON'T ALLOW APPS TO ACCESS YOUR SHIT

Fuck man, even dumbasses have figured this out by now.

Lol, ppl 'still' don't know, every time they post...its tagged with their geo loc as well. And that can be accessed.

There should be a ZIP file with your username in it. Extract that by right clicking, open the 'html' folder, open 'index.htm' in a web browser then navigate to the 'Contact Info' tab

>tfw had kikebook since high school and its already too late

Attached: Happy Sugar Life - Happy Sugar Life 16 - 32.jpg (870x1237, 146K)

um, did your grandma srly poast this?
i have some reservations as to your claim

Attached: i have a doubt.png (1452x616, 160K)

Fuck it's true, just downloaded my data in a ZIP file and it shows the entire call history with my wifes boyfriend and their son.

>UK
>rights

Bump

On my Android 5.1, you can't pick and choose permissions - it's all or nothing, and say what you want the Messenger app is much more convenient than a web browser (although it has since been uninstalled)

assuming youre not full of shit, youre a fucking retard. you just gave us your whole family tree. even the pakeha ones
you should feel bad, because you are shit

Idc, I'm trying to bring light to this

>Idc
you probably should

holy fuck LOL

because i dont give a shit anymore
familytreecircles.com/captain-john-joss-52894.html
OP is a new faggot

I've written a script to dump all cell records in the ZIP file and print statistics

Here is what it shows on my profile, pretty chilling

Attached: DY6Af5yWAAUlRwx.jpg (1958x510, 124K)

>165185447 (You)

>tfw stopped using Facebook in 2008 and never had their app installed on any of my phones

Attached: E63C2019-DF85-4E1F-8E2A-81C28E6AD35A.png (727x582, 187K)

>3 draft SMS messages
I was surprised by this, the only information it has about the drafts is the fact a draft was save at a specific time.

They don't include anything like the actual message text in the data download

Attached: DY9Yn7GV4AATcOC.jpg (870x666, 50K)

>1.9GB - seriously?
my ZIP file was ~250mb, but if you have more photos and videos it'll be much larger because it has every photo and video across every album and PM

I think i can speak for everyone here when i say
DYLAN GELL, YOU ARE ONE GAY MOTHER FUCKER

>They don't include anything like the actual message text in the data download

They obviously have it all, as do a lot of other orgs

The ZIP file also has an 'ads.htm' page with all of the keywords they use to target you

I had probably about 80 different keywords with 3 different 3rd party advertisers.

might be interesting if any keywords obviously come from DMs

DYLAN, STAHP

DYLAN - YOU NEED TO ROOT YOUR BOX

DYLAN, ANSWER ME
DYLAN
Y
L
A
N

Who?

Interesting that the timestamps are all in-between November 2016 and July 2017

>DYLAN@DYLANS_MACBOOK_PRO

How did you get this information?

You didnt fully cut it off

mine was 4.48GB and i literally haven't used facebook for the last 4 years, only the messenger app. then again, my account is like 8 years old.

On-topic: Twitter has the data download too

twitter.com/settings/account
click "Request your data" at the very bottom

it emails a PDF to you. data is most benign interest targeting tags, although it does include your cell phone carrier

so, here we have it, dylans alter ego, or dylan hisself, has a paternal grandfather James Ross, relatives with the surname ross, gell or whitecliffe
his mother is likely named mareana, a mudblood maori pos making dylan an el 75% or worse freeloader
hes probably between 22 and 27, has stickers on his 2015 macbook pro, that last one with a cd drive and weighs almost 2 kg, and sucks cock recreationally

fug this is some serious shit

Attached: image.jpg (264x153, 14K)

>your existence is just an investment opportunity for others

so true

Attached: trumpjew2.png (740x410, 703K)

Dont post here

Attached: CHECKED.gif (482x200, 80K)

>Complains about Facebook tracking his location
>Posts it on Sup Forums for all to see

Herp derp

he read the cut off bottom

u should ask Chloe Swarbrick out on a date. That's what I would do if I were a kiwi

ffs u scared him off

he was actually posting some good info

I thought that was already known even before the smartphone days. Back then it was cell tower triangulation instead of GPS, but still.

what

Everybody stupid enough to have a google account, go dig through your settings. See what you can find. Its incredible.

You are a literal retard if you believe OP didn't grab that image from someone else's twitter post

Attached: image.jpg (1080x726, 245K)

Partly underrated

The Contact Info tab is empty for me

Attached: image.jpg (92x186, 7K)

This is a common misconception. If you cut them off, the data's useless in less than five years.

oh yes, it was an elaborate ruse including caps of terminal, locations, fb data and.../
and.... oh yes, he was only pretending to be retarded
got me a good one

>tfw sockpuppet gmails are just full of searches to shitpost with

OP BTFO'D

It's been on Sup Forums for a couple days already, if Sup Forums is your only source of information, then guess who's the retarded?

Lurk moar.

Attached: imblying.png (651x944, 144K)

Follow me @twitter.com/dylanmckaynz/with_replies

>lmao u're a retread because you didnt know this was on a board you seldom visit
whiteknighting faggot

no

After checking the data, feel free to fill out this google form I made, regardless of whether you found data or not

docs.google.com/forms/d/1g_K4yurJqCvBSknQHMdkvX-0zEEA2vMs5ZKnScaQ1mg/viewform?edit_requested=true

all responses can be found here

>+61
>uses US Republican meme flag

Attached: 1516456474975.png (362x352, 22K)

Attached: 1458916654807.jpg (300x300, 20K)

ITT: normies discovering how dumb they are