BASED TRUMP

>The annual funding Israel receives from the United States may be increased by $200 million in 2019, according to President Donald Trump’s fiscal year budget request. Israel is expected to receive $3.3 billion in 2019.

>The requested funds are the result of a $38 billion 10-year memorandum of understanding signed between Israel and the United States at the end of President Barack Obama’s term in office. The additional proposed funds are being apportioned to provide “assistance to bolster Israel’s capacity to defend itself and maintain its qualitative military edge.”

Attached: IMG_20180324_191126.png (720x847, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/politics/u-s-opposes-nazi-speech-but-will-vote-no-at-un-to-banning-it
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2017/december/trump-given-friends-of-zion-award-no-american-president-has-done-more-to-defend-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begin_Doctrine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

ahahahhahahahahahah
>3.5 billions for israel
>1.5 for the wall

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DRUMPFTARDS !

Not enough. Israel is our greatest ally and this is all we can scrounge up for them??

>imagine that $200 million could've been used to fix America's bridges or help poor white American families.

Attached: 1492001940227.png (420x420, 28K)

>we can’t afford a wall, it’s too expensive
>put away your wallet, Israel, we will pay for that wall

Attached: 447B9DB3-01FF-418B-9180-1A5F0B6CA5B6.png (709x462, 660K)

the actual wall is getting zero

trump is a cuckold faggot

Everyone's talking about Russia collusion but nobody's commenting on the blatant Israelian influence

Trump is not our friend

Attached: IMG_1447.jpg (583x850, 200K)

Attached: muhjews.webm (1280x720, 962K)

>What's that goy? You can't afford your wall?

I brought this up a year ago in ptg

No replies

>hires Bolton

it's a given.

BASED

Who gives a fuck? These poltards are dumb as my ass. They won't change

At least someone on this board recognizes that Israel #1

Non-Federal Budget
Ted Lieu wanted Trump to veto it.

>forgets to shake netnet's hand
>OH I'm so sorry master! Here's that 3 billion you asked for and there's more where that came from!

>memorandum of understanding
That seriously sounds like some mobster euphemism for a shakedown.

MAGA xD

Attached: trump pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

Death to Israel. Glass the entire middle-east with them.

>b-based!

Attached: mp.jpg (219x230, 8K)

You are just assuming he is jewish. Kind of anti-semitic desu.

WE DID IT MAGAPEDES, PRAISE KEK, THIS THIIIISS IS WHY WE VOTED FOR HIM, SHADILAY

>obama: spreads his cheeks for the kikes
>trump: i can do better...

I for one respect the real ruler of the world Israel, US is nothing but a dog

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

>sholom

Attached: F721580A-8B29-4C21-9DE2-F581FCD97085.jpg (720x439, 56K)

>obama: spreads his cheeks for the kikes

Netanyahu hated Obama.

Thas is not Jonathan Pollard.

Attached: 105075152-180319-joseph-digenova-msnbc.530x298.jpg (530x298, 25K)

I don't think this is MAGA enough. Surely the US can toss up some more funds to their "greatest ally".

Obama released Pollard from Jail to please Netanyahu.

>I don't think this is MAGA enough.

Don't worry, Peak Maga is IMMINENT!

BASED

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-23 um 20.18.59.png (830x726, 498K)

>:
IS there even a US military presence in Israel

thanks america (:

What pleasing Netanyahu may look like.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-24 um 10.37.44.png (1166x726, 861K)

Of course, attacking Iran to protect the Jewish masters. How could I forget?

Hopefully next year, Israel gets 10 billion for funding.

They've built the wall, but its now time to build the dome

The Temple will be complete soon

Attached: Bolton.jpg (218x155, 8K)

But user, it seems like you don't really understand the POWER of MAGA!

should have voted Killary instead , at least she was open about wanting war and being a psycho

Attached: wither.jpg (271x186, 18K)

you can see he's pissed cause he knows they have him by the balls but he's not happy about it. The most he can do is throw a tantrum by refusing to shake his jewmaster's hand, because he knows in the long run he can't say no to their demands.

>UN
in that case..
pbs.org/newshour/politics/u-s-opposes-nazi-speech-but-will-vote-no-at-un-to-banning-it

HOLY SHIT he got spotted .. maybe this will make force TRUMP to fire this faggot

There will be soon! Many US soldiers will die defending the glorious nation of Israel!!! MIGA

happy to see where my tax dollars go

I mean... in that area there are US forces in Kuwait, Saudi arabia... UAE.... Afghanistan... anywhere else? Maybe its like a strategically placed ally... fuck i dont know

Obama should take a lesson from Trump and stop sucking Netanyahu's dick.

BASED

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-24 um 10.42.17.png (981x822, 729K)

Are you guys seriously this retarded?

1. This 200million comes right back to America through manufacturing.
2. Israel uses the money to buy American war equipment to kill sand niggers.
3. Israel is a proxy nation to America. No different than Iran and Syria are to Russia.
4. Russia does the same exact thing

And before you fucking idiots complain about that, America does the same thing with virtually all of our allies. Open a fucking text book idiots.

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

>Israel uses the money to buy American war equipment to kill sand niggers.

Israel uses America to send American soldiers to die for Israeli interests.

How many Americans died in the Iraq War, and how many trillions did it cost you?
How many Israelis died in the Iraq War, and how much did it cost them?

Attached: Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg (421x291, 23K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It sounds wonderful to me. Bet americans are all tired of winning.

>2. Israel uses the money to buy American war equipment to kill sand niggers.
most israeli are sand niggers anyway and they are a lot more dangerous than the palestinians
>Israel is a proxy nation to America.
if you actually think this is true you are a moron

>giving money directly to Israel actually helps American manufacturers!
lmao

I’m frankly embarrassed that we couldn’t give them more taxpayer money. Couldn’t we drop more education funding? There must be a way...

When has that ever happened? America has never actively participated in Israel wars against their neighbors.

Please remind me of the time American soldiers went to the GAZA strip to fight Hamas for Israel.

>He still hasnt respond about Obama releasing a Israel Spy

What else did you expect from "the friend of zion"?

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2017/december/trump-given-friends-of-zion-award-no-american-president-has-done-more-to-defend-jews

>3. Israel is a proxy nation to America

That's a funny way to say "America is israel's bitch". Stop being delusional, you retard. Is not that hard to grow up, man up and admit you're wrong

Attached: trump.jpg (540x389, 43K)

Yeah, haha, fuck those jews. But seriously, nothing will make those lefties madder than defending the jewish state.

Attached: MAGA.png (945x771, 1.13M)

>America has never actively participated in Israel wars against their neighbors.

Attached: american foreign polciy.jpg (1420x686, 160K)

Because the people pushing the Russian influence narrative are on the same side as the Israeli influencers

>America has never actively participated in Israel wars against their neighbors.

It wasn't really Israel's war after Netanyahu managed to convince your Congress to to start a war on their own.

BASED!

Attached: coffins iraq war.jpg (630x381, 66K)

How many Russian soldiers have died in Syria? I guess since Russia is wasting their soldiers on a forigen nation, the same can be said for them, right?

Or does Russian get some special treatment?

Name one. I'll wait.

Can you name One?

Probably because I wasn't there.

how does "killing sand niggers" help anything? do you know what debt is? why are we spending anything on israel when we have tons of shit to do here

>uhhh hey goyim you totally cant afford a border wall, but heres 4 billion shekels to our greatest ally for missile defense

what kind of fucking text books are you reading? does the_donald count now?

That's because Jews are BASED!

Attached: trump beautiful jewish baby.png (667x680, 662K)

>How many Russian soldiers have died in Syria

When will you fuxking autists realise that they're all in on it together?
HEUHEU MUH 5D CHESS, REAL LIFE IS JUST LIKE MOVIES AND VIDYA GAEMZ AND TRUMP IS SECRETLY WORKING FOR US, LIKE A SECRET AGENT YA KNOW?

> What is the point of killing shit skins!?

Leave Sup Forums and never come back.

>Netanyahu: "Take out Saddam."
>Congress: "Yes, SIR!"
>You: "MAGA!"

Source?

Q where are you???

Attached: 1495746762529.gif (700x827, 510K)

Stand back, everyone, MAGA coming through!

BASED

Attached: Trump-Tweet-Israel.png (594x400, 26K)

He predicted you.

>When has that ever happened? America has never actively participated in Israel wars against their neighbors.
Yes goy, Israel had great relations with Iraq.

holy shit wow you guys fucked up so hard

1. Saddam has never been an ally of America.
2. We did take out Saddam
3. The sand nigger had to die eventually.

>America first!
>...after Israel.
this is some Animal Farm shit.

This guy was a real slimeball. Not trying to sound like some PETA activist, but his slaughtering techniques were extremely inhumane, not to mention against the teachings of the torah.

Israel has bad relations with all of their neighbors. Iraq was completely irrelevant to Israel.

>what are zionist interests
>what is the uss liberty
>what is the lavon affair or the king david hotel
>what is the arab israeli war
>and possibly 9/11

>surely these things cant be connected in any tangible way

>we had to take out saddam
why?

Because Israel was afraid of more SCUDs. Saddam was literally no threat to America in 2003 and everyone in the bush admin knew it.

And this is how Trump's popularity will sink worse than ever before and they'll start making fake numbers.
How much sadness can the human heart tolerate?

Attached: homurapowers.gif (500x281, 2M)

sure thing golbrg

>2. Israel uses the money to buy American war equipment to kill sand niggers.
why not use the money for the US military instead of giving literal freebies to Israel?

>The sand nigger had to die eventually.

And all it took to do so was trillions in U.S. taxpayer money and thousands of dead American soldiers while Israeli soldiers were allowed to relax at home!

BASED

>Iraq was completely irrelevant to Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begin_Doctrine

sure dude

fucking BASED

Best ally

Attached: f8e.jpg (1162x850, 360K)

Fucking BASED! Israel is #1! Can't wait to bomb Iran! Good thing there's no Wall! We'll be needing soldiers!

see Iraq War (2003)

>no WMDs
>no threat to US at all

> What is the USS Liberty

Do you even know how many allied soldiers that America has killed? Google it.
> What is the arab Israeli war?

A war in which the entire Islamic world went to war with a small colony of kikes and Got their ass raped. Which is why Israel still exists.

>The requested funds are the result of a $38 billion 10-year memorandum of understanding signed between Israel and the United States at the end of President Barack Obama’s term in office
Come on children say it all with me !

Magacucks actually believe this. Tax payer cashflow goes to kikes who pay to multi national arms dealers. Tax payers subsidise the military industrial complex. MUH Russia, killing muh sandniggers is based. You sound like a nigger savage

Saddam was an enemy of America and an enemy of our forigen policy. This is littlerally no different than what Russia and China does but apparent America isn't allowed to do it with being labeled a kike puppet.

Why is Russia allowed to fight and die for forigen nations.

>1. Saddam has never been an ally of America.
We were pretty cozy with him in the 80s.

Pollard made parole, he didn't get pardoned. And he wasn't even mossad, he just pretended to be. Him stealing secrets was a ploy to virtue signal in front of his fellow kikes, but they didn't trust him so they threw him under the bus.