When are the civil wars In North America and Europe starting?

When are the civil wars In North America and Europe starting?

Attached: WHITE BITCH.jpg (1015x760, 400K)

Only war that I would volunteer to fight for is against aglos.

Attached: Brexit.jpg (799x517, 156K)

that postcard

You don't volunteer for a civil war, especially not one that is not a traditional one, but one that will span the entire west, but where the belligerents are not countries but political groupings, which ally across borders.

today

Already started. It's just not fought with guns or bombs.

why they started a long time ago, baby sas.

pictures don't work anymore.

OP doesn’t realize the Civil War has already started.

It hasn't, but we are in what is known as the 'gray phase' before hostilities break out.

the final redpill is that realizing it will never come and the distopian hellscape of harvesting food in giant vats of indoor microbe farms and overt open faggotry and filth and race mixture and censorship is inevitable. the final redpill is being able to see enough that you realize the jews already won and you were not born before the apocalypse, but after.

Attached: 1507900323813.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Spoken like a true cuck, just roll over and die. Canada will fix it's shit next year then we can bomb china and tear gas the libs.

IF it happens ofc.
People in Europe arent ready yet. If the situation doesn't get any worse, i dont see it happening. The thing is, it will get worse, of course.

But now, we have too much to lose in this shit. Most of our people have too much to lose. We have our jobs, our /comfy/ house, our lifestyle, our routine, our closed ones to preserve.
I dont see it coming actually. In those conditions, it will not.
Situation might change, in the future. It will change, of course.
Europe is turning into a gigantic Weimar Republic
>Degeneracy, sexuality and debauchery everywhere
>Muslims/niggers are the equivalent of commies
>Mass depression of the people
>Economical crisis

There are actually two wars : the moral one, we are actually losing because not of our ideas, but because of our delay (we have decades of delay, we just began to implement our ideas into the mainstream while leftist did that 50-60 years ago). Still, our ideas are convincing more and more people. It's a good thing. But is that going to be enough ? It's the real question.
And we must not forget : before thinking about any physical civil war, you must realize that we must win this moral war. Because conflict finds its source in emotions, ideals, hatred, any will of survive.

We cant just say "It will happen, just wait", and hoping people will stick to our ideas, while leftist medias are brainwashing our brothers and sisters.
No. We are the catalysis of our ideas. Our ideas will never progress in the mainstream without us. They still will, but we are here to make this quicker and bigger, before its too late.

(1/2)

And, imo, our ideas, in the aim of becoming totally mainstream (you know, Overton window) just need a good economical crisis to sink hard in Europe. The actual ethno-cultural situation in Europe is on our side. We need to get it worse, and maybe an economic crisis. (i dont say i want it btw, i say it's just necessary

Once Ahmed and Muhammad will harass the average european girl, will poung the average european boy, will beat the average european women because she doesnt wear hijab, and we'll be here, on our soil, with no money, nothing left but our family and our people, maybe then, we will start to be really pissed off.

To me, what we are actually witnessing is just the beginning of this living hell. And we just entered lads. It's far from being over. We just started. As Trump got elected, medias, leftist, shitskins declared a total war on white people. Shit just really started after Trump's election.

So we shall see how the situation is going.

>Daily reminder :
Dont believe the blackpilled "It's over guys let it go, kikes won and lets just circlejerk here" and the whitepilled "We already won, we will put a paper in a box and everything will be fine".

No, it's not over.
And no, it wont be fine, neither easy. It will be much harder than ever.

There's nothing beautiful that awaits us down there. Just blood, tears, and sweat. That's what the boomers voted for. That's what we will be fighting against, or not.
The choice is ours.

« I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. » Weird that this fucking guy was right about the situation, but during the wrong time.

(2/2)

bump

race war maybe, civil nah

>When are the civil wars In North America and Europe starting?

After they take you guns.So probably soon

Pretty smart for a Frog.

LOL. No one is taking our guns. Not now. Not ever. Which is why the libtards are so pissed.

Don’t you see? A Civil War here will turn into a race war in nanoseconds. No one has a uniform in their closet they are going to put on the moment the lead starts flying.

Remind that we are a 96% white nation with a healthy society (especially compared to other Western nations..sorry brothers but it's true), a growing economy and where foreigners are decresing (!).

Whites are more than welcome. Others? We are full, you got to go back.

Attached: 1521647636736.jpg (1024x1019, 301K)

>No one has a uniform in their closet they are going to put on the moment the lead starts flying.

I do though, I've got a flecktarn uniform with a commie helmet and gas mask in my closet.

at best around 2030ish when most of the boomers will be gone and people will see how diverse we truly have become

I hope so.
But they attempting to disarm the populace so hard is a sure sign that something is coming and people won't like it.

They won't start. Hypothetically if they were allowed to start it would only happen when food and essential services ran out. Anyone who thinks it could happen before then is dreaming.

I'd read this post by written by Super Mario and then head to Italy and be surprised when this guy met me on the beach and told me to fuck off

Attached: 6a0120a51d52b4970b0120a6affa2b970c-250wi.jpg (250x333, 15K)

>foreigners are decresing (!).
Really?

>Italian
>white
Wew lad

You dont say mutt

96% white population. Whiter than you soon-to-be-mexico

Slowly but yes.

I don't think they will.

>fix it's shit next year

Your options are:

Party of israel
Or
Party of israel but with more gays

Canada is not a democracy, our ruling class is shit, other countries control anything worth controlling in this country. It's going to take long hard work to destroy these fucks and put a new system in place.

Attached: 1518053268311.png (349x491, 203K)

>A jew posting Hitler.
Is there no end to your hypocrisy?

Attached: 1461808269118.png (500x384, 258K)

They've been raging for generations, user. They've been fought one-sided.