Would you reject your political beliefs and the ethnostate for a loyal asian qt?

Would you reject your political beliefs and the ethnostate for a loyal asian qt?

Attached: 1521183189966.jpg (650x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQAwGHI29A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

I already got a loyal half-Finnish qt.

I don`t have core values to abandon in the first place.

Yes.

That's a dude.

Depends, does she recognize Israel #1?

I just want to hold a woman in my arms as I fall asleep. Is that so much to ask for?

>now I'm fully errect

Why??I dont know what u guys see in them,they all look like they got some kinda of down syndrome or something

Attached: girl_before_and_after_makeup_1.jpg (590x443, 36K)

no

I find it funny how Sup Forums believes that racemixing with an asian would be somehow destroying their genes
lmao goyim, you'd be destroying the asian girl's genes with your subhuman primitive 100 IQ, like a nog mixing with a white woman
you goyim need to learn your place, you're inferior to 105 average IQ east asians and even more inferior to us 115 IQ ashkenazi jews

Attached: 1516982767722.jpg (728x546, 160K)

no u

Attached: 1521385695311.jpg (1080x1349, 81K)

It's kinda uncomfortable until you're really used to it. She would always fidget around right as you're falling alseep, and wake you up.

No.

No, I don't want gook rodger children. Latina or Arab racemixing meme only please.

Attached: 1520133942442.jpg (960x862, 93K)

My iq is around 125
BTFO

No
Beliefs are the highest Priority in Life
Order and Morals and Faith are above all

Attached: mufti.jpg (512x768, 30K)

Yes

Sow your wild oats when you are young, and then marry a good white woman.

Asians are for fucking, not for marrying.

No.

I just can't stand their cooking - it smells like piss and stinks up the whole place. And they fuck like virgins. Can't do it

congrats, you're the blackscienceman of g*Yoids

Do you just eat steamed hams?

I'm not into the whole yellow fever shit but it seems like a good Asian woman is much easier to find than a good white woman nowadays. The average white woman has an atrocious value system and superficial outlook on life.

An anglo-sino ethnostate is all thats going to remain on this earth anyway. Theres no room in the future for negros, tacos or poos

only if she's into roleplaying as pokémons.

Attached: PikaWaifu.jpg (580x670, 122K)

>You don't want us in your ethnostate?

*cries*

Attached: 1504447519139.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

absolutely

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Stop making these threads.

I feel like there is a certain type of male that fetishises asian women.

Anyone else notice this?

yes, although I'll probably end up somewhat regretting it once we have elliot rodger looking children... But yeah I would.

Worst thing about Asian women are the abundance of boy bods. Chestlets, hank hill asses and no hips. The have pound for pound the worst bodies for women.

Asian qts are better at being white than actual white roasties

Attached: 1512804338456.webm (1600x900, 2.93M)

I Hope he kills you first. Fuckface.

Gooks are the counterfeit watches and fake handbags of humanity.

Stay the fuck away from these soulless automaton.

They are generally slim, nice legs and ass and very feminine face.

White girls just go planetary sized aged 30+

*this triggers and infuriates the white roastie*

Attached: 1509552839806.webm (950x1080, 2.35M)

No

Attached: image.png (721x279, 89K)

Music for this tread
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQAwGHI29A

Attached: BASED FRANKLIN.jpg (1142x1156, 410K)