Why are leftists so good at organizing?

Why are leftists so good at organizing?

Attached: image.jpg (700x467, 122K)

The struggle for 8 hour day,5 day work week, child labor laws, freedom of association regarding trade unions etc. has created a culture of organizing.

R selection

Attached: 5B6AD9E0-7F64-4491-B22C-BCD0B35BF262.jpg (1184x1115, 211K)

Because they don't shitpost all day on Sup Forums

All humans are K types since we can only give birth to offspring every 9 months and it takes 13-15 years for child to develop into sexual maternity.

they have a Soros to help ship them places

Leftists are not human

They make people feel important for doing it. Also, Saul Alinsky.

right have jobs.

None of them have jobs.

It's an entire subset of people where none of them have any restrictions on the time they can waste on completely inane shit and they love getting together and discussing being oppressed. It's quite simple, really.

>picture shows people who don't want their kids, relatives and friends gunned down
>must be leftists

Ah, the state of the Murilard mind never ceases to amaze

when you don't work, you have a lot of time to make signs about not working.........it's called irony

They have nothing better to do. Really that’s it. I’ve been surrounded by leftists for years.

the kid who did it was one of them.

They're natural collectivists.

The Right don't give a shit until their backs are against the wall.

>leftis fear gun
>and not a nigger

they're collectivist busybodies with a tonne of monetary support and nothing to lose. conservative people usually doesn't want to be interfered with and left alone

slavery is in their nature.

I have a diversified brass portfolio

Reminder that what the leftists call an anti-gun protest, Sup Forums calls a target-rich environment.

Attached: liberal-hunting-permit-long.jpg (490x280, 57K)

Surely that trickle down is going to happen any decade now?

>Live off welfare or parents
>Can show up anywhere, any time
>Paid by Soros
Honest, hard working murkans don't have time for this bullshit, but the left has nothing but time and money. Fancy that.

Attached: 1515525095097.jpg (1201x1250, 1.44M)

>prayers and condolences are not enough
>#prayforparis #prayfornice #prayformanchester #nothingtodowithislam #dontremovekebab
the hypocrisy

This... Plus, most right leaning plebs have yet to be pushed far enough to warrant something as extreme as putting aside work and commitments to organize and mobilize.

They're getting close though. And when it happens they won't simply be "marching"... They'll be coming to take back what was once there's.

Sage

They don't work

George Soros money.

OWS >> BLM >> Antifa >> Women Pussy Hats >> Crisis Actors

I don't think they even organize. they just show up someplace with their friends and do the same thing everyone else is doing. I think right-wingers are contrarian and don't go along with crowds so well. Herding cats and some such. which is why military training is required to get them in line

Attached: 1521423883373.jpg (449x604, 19K)

The state doesn't impede them in any way at all.

It's easy to be against the system with the endorsement of the system.

Soros pay them

>thinking Sup Forums isn't organizing.

Attached: POL parade.jpg (1250x517, 154K)

They don't have jobs.
They don't have kids.
They don't have responsibilities.

It's easy to organize when you have money

Because 'muh hype' they don't even know why they organizing, just get caught up in the whirlwind without even knowing/understand the facts on the reasons why they are doing. Just go with the crowd because they want to be accepted

They literally have nothing better to do

Our leftist crowds are often funded by certain (((charitable))) groups. BLM gets bussed around and payed to chimp out by kike palpatine himself.

Attached: blm works for wall street.jpg (1568x2146, 999K)

They aren't really well organized, right-wing simply isn't organized at all. Right wing are corporate sponsored and corporations are already doing well, so no reason for them to protest. The brown and exploitation is exactly what right wing likes.

Why are you working if you getting replaced by foreigners? You should be out on the streets. Filling pockets of corporate bosses won't decrease migration.

Because it's easy to fuck around all day when you're unemployed.

Because most have families they're responsible for, they can't just quit working and go protest. Life is still too comfortable for that.
Like I said, the Right don't do anything until they're against the wall. Once the cheap food and easy living disappears you'll see movements like every other period in history.

The point of protesting against anything is to not work you retard. If you work that means you agree with everything. Who are you protesting against with words? Nobody. If you don't work somebody has loses, if you work nobody has loses, business as usual, which means more niggers and Mexicans.

>fear has no place in school
Yeah, tell that to Zach and Tyrone when they bully the socially inept kid, until he loses faith in anything but his deep and seething hatred for humankind, which he will NEVER betray, for at it is all he have, leading him to the ultimate conclusive that extermination is the final answer.

But other than that yeah fear should be minimized in schools.

If they can't go on streets they already lost 100%. What families? Alt-right is so in debt that it can't even get a wife, you mean the family in GTA or the Asian hooker? That's not family.

They're not, they're just perpetually outraged. You can organize a mob of lefturds to march for ANY progressive cause at a moment's notice, these "people" don't think or reflect like humans, they don't need to be persuaded of a cause's value, they just immediately obey whatever their thought leaders command them to do.

And they still beat right wing. Funny, isn't it? Germans not protesting, the South not protesting, then they wonder why nothing changes.

TIP: The left says "thoughts and prayers are useless" when they want to end an atrocity, but they say "thoughts and prayers" when they want an atrocity to continue. See: every time a towelhead socializes lead with the natives.

>ywn hand these cards out at one of their protests

Also billionares donate large amounts of money to people who's only job is to organize stuff.

Because they're not gullible enough to delete their social media accounts over some retarded big-media corporation-manufactured privacy concern.

How are you supposed to organize if you Delete Facebook?

Perhaps in shithole countries that happens, not in the civilized world trough.

Right-wing is driven by logic and reasoning.

Left-wing is entirely emotive in nature.

It's easy to see why the left are more fired up and willing to skip work to be heard.

Work smart not hard.

Herd mentality and lack of skeptisism for authority.

The organisers are paid

>i want things to change by not doing anything
>pls Mohammad stop raping my wife, my brain disagrees
>i'll just keep on working like nothing happened
>the Faage must know what i want and without reading any of his political or Brexit plans i will just assume they want what my brain disagrees
>it's all Soros' fault
>i just need to pray to god and things will fix itself into the direction my brain agrees with

Why do ants swarm and converge so easily? It is this hive mind, this swarm of unthinking drones that is easy to control.
You've heard the phrase "like trying to heard cats"? Rational thinkers are like cats, they do what they think is right, not what they are told.

There is no such thing as the alt-right, what are you talking about?
I'm talking about the average person who has right wing beliefs. They're busy working and don't protest until SHTF.

hahahaha what? Soros funded Occupy Wallstreet, and he's funding this latest gun grabber push.

Because there's more of us

>Chinese pls go away
>now back to work, i have these stocks and i need to exchange them for Chinese as soon as possible, big money for me
>why are you killing me Chinese??
>lets invest into big corporations, such nice money
>big corporation hires Asian labor
>Why??, cultural Marxists why??

They control the schools, teachers are all union whores and women majoring in libarts who wanted any job to pay off their student loans.

Well they don’t work for a living, so they have plenty of time to protest and collect Soros checks.

Alt-right might be a meme but it can become real, your goals can become real, you just have to stop working and go on streets. You know the term sacrifice? The word Christians like to use, but never do.

United states of America is shithole country.

Lolwut? the altright is literally the name of the white nationalist party Richard spencer promotes

Today is national open carry day. Get your biggest blackest rifle, sling it over your shoulder and take a stroll through town.

Does soros have some kind of magical infinite supply of money? You propagandists are funny

This is a fucking meme, I have been member of 2 advocacy groups(free thinkers union[national atheist advocacy group] and leftist university union) and I have never been paid a dime for that work but rather I`ve been paying membership fees and other associated costs out of my pocket.

>I am a useful idiot AMA

because they aren't the one organizing

At least he done something. Isn't this why conservatives like Milo? I mean he was a gay interracial black dick sucking Jew degenerate, but at least he done something, even if that something was just triggering people.

I`m not even that, since I have been re-payed 2 times over with my work on this years presidential election committee.

Aren't right wing nut jobs the ones that are always complaining that they don't have jobs? Us liberals are doing just fine, we have jobs because we don't march through the streets with tiki torches sieg heiling while screaming about the niggers and the Jews lol

That's nonsense, South was always poor because they lost the war and failed to organize into militia. That's like Sicily, always was poor, always will be poor, because they loving it and when there's a problem they will open up a bible and brainwash themselves to think everything is ok.

They have major global corporations helping them stay organized. Pic related today on the App Store.

Attached: 5DCC312F-474B-484F-8CBA-8817D09730E7.png (1242x2208, 2.41M)

George soros pays well

You’ll find left wing nut jobs in every city chipping out because they aren’t getting enough gibs or because some criminal got shot because he was a criminal.

Define “something”

This.
Leftists tend to look, act, and think the same. Yes, I realize that is a gross generalization, but does the exception disprove the rule?
People tend to stick to "their own kind," regardless of political leanings or however else you'd like to group them. Leftists are predisposed to collectivism, so the tendency to group together is enhanced. They also have no tolerance for dissent; submit to the orthodoxy or be excommunicated.
Take a group that looks, thinks, and acts the same, add in a strong tendency towards collectivism, and a lack of dissent, and you have natural organizers.
A bit of (((help))) alomg the way makes it even easier.

Have you not been reading what I've been saying?

>Spencer
So I was right then, there's no such thing.
Spencer is either controlled opposition or a fucking retard. Probably both.

Isn't George Soros what every conservative wants to become? You are fucking around with stocks and investments for that sole reason. George Soros is your idol.

>leftists
Call them "anti-white," O.P.

You sound like a total pretentious faggot.

Everything is controlled opposition.

Attached: 84287186.jpg (298x359, 14K)

Irrelevant. Just like Europe

>Ignores all of his philanthropical panders

Don't forget to put your filter on your profile pic! #bridgesnotwalls

Spencer sure could be doing a lot for the pro-white movement with his multi-million dollar fortune. I suppose doing anything beyond boring podcasts and retarded rallies is just too difficult...

mob mentality

someone who has billions can arrange anything. the people at the bottom are all poor scum who would sell their souls for money and are jobless leeches. same with the organizers. the "organizer" on the ground is usually just some random shitter while the real organizers never show up at any of the protests. if you want to know who is doing all this shit, then go to the city planning office and get a copy of who organized it. once you have the names, you can dig through their social media and find leads to whom is paying them

They get paid to do it. Activism is literally a career on the left.

>go protest for something other than what is latest lefty trend
>fired And ostracized from community

You should know what you don't like in Australia, how should i know that? Do you think a politician is going to go on Sup Forums, filter out nigger talk, conspiracy shit, trolling, baiting and Alex Jones water filters to extract what you really want to change and then hire hundreds of people to write laws for months in your favor? You think that's how world works? Let me tell you world works in reality: you go on street, you protest, you are scary, you have signs that display what you want, you get interviewed and know exactly what you want without conspiracy nonsense, then you do that for long and eventually a politician will come along who might try to change a law in your favor. If you don't like niggers, just write on sign: death to all niggers, it's that simple. If you don't have balls, that's a problem, then nothing will change.

>beat right wing
Right wing isn't even playing yet

Its not unless you happen to hold position in any sort of think tank or as employee of organization(unless its role that is filled by volunteers that is most often the case).

Lol, you just can't accept that you fail because your ideas are bad and people are smart enough to see that. Anyone on your side who has failed and given you a bad name is just part of a conspiracy in your mind.

I can't even imagine being as ignorant and close minded as you

Can bobo solo myyyy mejol

Ok, so he's not controlled opposition. He's just a worthless bumbling idiot who unwittingly gave ammunition to the Left.
Good to know that's the leader of the alt-right.

There is no mainstream pro-white movement. In the US there's Trump (lol), in Europe there's small or fringe parties in many European countries. The West has no reached a point in which racial consciousness will return to the forefront.

>I am so afraid mommy
>i might die like it happens in every successful protest
>i rather eat chips and watch Texas Ranger