Why were the British the only coloniser to leave worthwhile colonies?

Literally everything their competitors touched (Belgian, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese and ESPECIALLY the Spanish and French) turned to shit. There are many examples such as Indonesia, Vietnam, Central America, Northern Africa, Philippines etc. These territories regressed under colonial rule and it was only after independence that SOME of them were able to make a name for themselves (such as Indonesia and Chile). The rest are still unbelievably backward or riddled with corruption.

Although the British did conquer a lot (& alot of the colonies were shit as well), they have some very notable exceptions. Even with places indirectly affected by them such as Israel, many have adopted the British principles of capitalism and British common law and have prospered. Singapore is a perfect example of this. Although a one party state, their parliament, bilingualism, law, freedom of religions, low corporate tax rate etc. were all inspired by the British form of governance.

Contrast this with Vietnam, Libya (French) and Indonesia (Netherlands). These countries adopted almost nothing from their colonisers, broke away violently and inherited almost no laws, economic reforms, education principles or anything from their colonisers.

Attached: The_British_Empire_Flag.jpg (900x450, 139K)

>inb4 India

no pls

Attached: 1511712273711.png (740x339, 426K)

The Dutch are historically very averse to race mixing, even with other Europeans. They also love their homeland and would need to be very desperate to leave it permanently. When they did, they set up Apartheid states where even other whites weren't equal, and they kept their culture and genes 100% Dutch.

>worthwhile
mate you just majority white and east asian countries

>I-I can change

Attached: pupperofnaiveintolerance.jpg (406x500, 84K)

We had the sense to eliminate the pesky natives in our best colonies and our Asian ones benefitted from the massive amount of trade we put through.

>worthwhile colonies
Such as?

So rescue the "dutch" south africans then dick.

>Dutch colonies turned to shit
Indonesia is economically and socially prospering.
Only Suriname turned into shit.

>Indonesia is economically and socially prospering.
only cause of the Chinks who are like jews in South East Asia run businesses

lol delusionalbinos actually think this

Anglo spirit. Then Robinson Crusoe.

*read Robinson Crusoe, I mean

Because we copied Rome in terms of how to run an empire.

>Spend fuck knows how long, fuck knows how much money and fuck knows how many young lives trying to stop you feral potatoskins from killing each other over which popsickle stand you're going to buy your savior on a stick from
>Put up with the bombings, the disappearances, the murders, the assassination attempts and worst of all the fucking 'I'm an irish rebel, hoititoitetah *little bit of violin music* and the English fucked my arse *tiny bit of guitar* but one day we'll rise ag'in *sound of alcohol induced domestic violence in the background* so they can push our shit back in *Toodalooladiddy*' songs for god knows how long
>Eventually can't take it anymore and leave you to your own devices and within 20 years you have locks on playgrounds on Sundays and a government planning mass migration, soaring debt, revealing your foetal alcohol syndrome ineptitude brought on by your mothers pounding Guinness while pregnant while the entire village pounds them from behind often two at a time because Irish women are like that while floating along on the merry buffer of tax evader money and remaining infrastructure from that time the English ruled you
>So you blame the English

One Potato famine wasn't enough, Cork should burn again again and Cromwell did nothing wrong.
Fucking Fenians.

Attached: 1520261163614.png (500x451, 114K)

Probably because english language invites american investors?

since when was publicly listed companies running colonies for profit the same as rome

all anglo countries are full of shitskins

Because
1) the british colonized low-population areas like north america, australia, etc
2) they made sure to treat these colonies as straight-up lebensraum, sending families over en masse to populate it

The areas the spanish populated were more populous with natives. The spaniards who came over were mostly conquerors, not settlers, so they didn't bring wives and families, and instead decided to stick their dicks in native pussy and create modern latinos.

Latitudinarianism : the Christians with the bishops built the cities while the Christians without them forayed out into the frontiers.

Apartheid was only really set up 100 years ago and evolved from there. And it was in response to the eternal anglos fucking things up by forcing the boers out of the cape and north into bantu turf, as well as the anglos importing a bunch of those niggers south to work as cheap labor.

Anti-Anglo!

Doens't change any of my points.

Who had the most successful colonies? Why Japan. Look at Korea and Taiwan. You think the Koreans and Chinese managed to do that themselves?

Also, Manchuria was the heart of Chinese industry but the Communists fucked it all up.

What a bunch of ungrateful slobs the Koreans and Chinese are. Had they stayed with Japan, they could have achieved greatness.

Attached: slide_3.jpg (960x720, 101K)

sorry m8 but it's true. obviously nowhere near as bad as kikes, but the anglos have done a fuckton to completely screw things up horrifically in the name of making a few extra shekels and justifying all their foreign meddling with that "muh balance of power (with ourselves on top)" bullshit, but I digress.

I know, I just wanted to clarify something.

Attached: wojak mosley feels.jpg (838x959, 132K)

>speaks english
>is anti-anglo

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Because Britain is an insufferable shithole and they did whatever they could to get away from there and raise new Anglo homeland elsewhere. Anglos should have stayed in Jutland desu. My great-grandfather wanted to move out after WW2. He was too late though and had to stay in England so that's why I'm here today in this cesspit.