Report: More Americans have been attacked by native white terrorists than foreign Muslim terrorists since 9/11

newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2018/03/americans-are-more-likely-be-attacked-far-right-terrorists-islamists

Report: More Americans have been attacked by native white terrorists than foreign Muslim terrorists since 9/11.

In fact, you're almost TWICE as likely be attacked by an American white person in your life as you are to be attacked by a non-American Muslim.

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1502, 256K)

Jew numbers

Sage

It's time to start naming the proven biggest threat to Americans: Radical White Terrorism.

How about American Muslims or better yet all Muslims? Also no shit 56% of the country is more likely to kill you than people who don't even live in the same fucking country. Are you daft? Sage this slide thread.

>How about American Muslims or better yet all Muslims?

Because that's not what this study is about? You do realize that studies are about specific things, right?

We don't dislike only foreign Muslims. We dislike them all. So your study is moot here, faggot.

better keep letting the shitskins in to balance the number out then?

Attached: trump dubs.jpg (700x512, 80K)

But the whole point of the study is that the "shitskins" DON'T commit as much crime as native whites do. You'd be better off taking "shitskin" immigrants than giving birth to a native white American if you want to stop terrorism.

You're more likely to be killed by people who are near you? Groundbreaking research

>by people

By white people, yes. Why are you so scared of saying what their ethnicity is?

Oh my, this must be this Muslim threat everyone's talking about.

Trying to cover something up no doubt

Attached: fetterKameradnazi.png (392x420, 307K)

Good. Fear is good.

>since 9/11

Now let's see the numbers since September 10, 2001.

Attached: Sapito deprimido.jpg (900x466, 34K)

Neat.

Since we are breaking things down by race, how do the other races stack up?

being this british LUL

>56% kill more than

And how many times more likely is the muslim to be a terrorist compared to the American? And isn't that the relevant statistic, if we're concerned about their increasing numbers?

Irrelevant to this study. This study is purely about the difference in attack rates between american whites and foreign Muslims, and nothing else.

Attached: 1458696150896.jpg (852x805, 221K)

Is this adjusted for muslims being 60-70% of the country? Like a real comparison?

>More likely to be attacked by Whites in a White majority country.
Color me shocked.
How many times as likely to be killed by blacks am I?

That’s a good thing because that means there are fewer here, something you don’t have the pleasure of saying

>worldwide

Irrelevant. This study is about attacks in AMERICA not in the entire world.

and I'm telling you why I don't want to bring more filthy sandniggers to AMERICA
neonazis of peace are not our enemy

The definitions of right-wing / left-wing are often clumsily applied and deliberately so.
Take the authors name for instance
>MEHDI HASAN
Muslim looking sandnigger. What a surprise, I bet this article is going to be biased from the get go.

>He has turned a blind eye to a wave of shootings, stabbings and bombings carried out not by radicalised Muslims but by radicalised white men.

The author goes on to list four examples of "white supremacists" that made attacks whilst completely ignoring the suicide bomber that attempted an attack on a us military base the very same day he released his article.
Or the stabbings that happen across America every day by non-whites.

The author makes the claim that the examples he listed are acts of terrorism even going so far as to include The Charlottesville car driver as being a white supremacist terrorist murderer even though the evidence of his car being smashed up leading up to him panicking is more than likely what caused the fatality. But the author included this "example" anyway because he likes to clutch at invisible straws.

The only examples this sandnigger lists are the ones where white people "terrorised" non-whites whilst completely avoiding the incidents where
>a white atheist shot up a church killing a bunch of children and parents.
>a democrat shot at a republican baseball team
>a muslim was arrested in ISIS-inspired plot for shooting attack on Pier 39 during Christmas holidays

This article is a joke and is a great reflection on the dunerune author.
>be 4% of a countries population
>be upset that the majority is killing so many more people
Pottery.

what's the ratio of whites to shitskins?
if there is five times as many, of course whites will commit more crimes by just sheer number

>what is per capita

Attached: ThinkingMcCain.jpg (594x410, 38K)

Irrelevant

And 50 times more by black people what’s your point Ahmed

>In fact, you're almost TWICE as likely be attacked by an American white person in your life as you are to be attacked by a non-American Muslim
>you're almost TWICE as likely be attacked by white person, 56% of the US population, then you are to be attacked by a Muslim, less than 1% of the population
>almost TWICE as likely
Really made me think.

>being white is an ideology

This will be more and more true in the future and especially as jewish interests try to provoke it in the white population, when they are threatened by real criticism against their corruption and tyranny Israel #1

>We dindu nuffin we good bois it's all the whit- I mean the Jew man's fault he keepin us down

Yeah that’s the whole fucking point numnuts, that’s why we want the Muslim ban, if you conflate this data with oh I don’t know data from 2001 you should see a sharp decline in Muslim terror attacks, that’s the fucking goal and I’d like to keep it that way

Attached: 0CC0A1F4-BFC9-483B-A001-3061FD4082AB.jpg (1093x615, 55K)

This cunt.

Everyone commits crime. Whites just do the least. Niggers and Muzziecunts do the most because of their neanderthal ways.

Just look at the Nuclear Family. Normal, happy people, before the disgusting nigger sandnigger muzzie cunts and black niggers came in with their separatist traitor white sluts and ruined it all.

Attached: 1521405828839.png (800x480, 48K)

>native terrorists

vs

>foreign terrorists

gee