The absolute state of Croatia

The absolute state of Croatia
> hate serbs that are Europeans
> would suck a black cock if it would help them against serbs
> allied with muslims both in ww2 and Yugoslavian war
> praise a idiot thay killed serbs and had a jewish wife
> arent ok with a united state of south slavs but are ok with giving Istria and Dalmatia to Italians (see ww2)
> even tho they have a smaler population than Serbia they have significantly more debts than them
> EU cocksuckers
Is there a more cucked and brainwashed by jew nations in Europe

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-08-13-08.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A
youtube.com/watch?v=rUcE0Hqcce8
youtube.com/watch?v=_pInsOdzYzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavs LOVE the BBC

i'm not baiting or anything but i remember raiding a BBC-lovers group on fagbook once and the next day I was spammed by a bunch of teenage croatian girls calling me a racist and telling me how much they love black cock

croats are nice people......
also my wife illias is a cute........

K, lol

This... This is sad...

>I was spammed by a bunch of teenage croatian girls calling me a racist and telling me how much they love black cock
They would probably hate nigs if they actually met them in real life

Attached: 1518193191540.png (232x260, 99K)

I once met a serb/croat mixed girl (rare). dislikes niggers, hates muslims, hates nato, fiercly nationalistic, dislikes jews. and she calls herself a liberal!

Her name?
I might know her....
Or at least some info, eye color, hair color....

I mean, post only her initials if you know... Not her full name...

Fuck, i have been discovered

Why are you shit flinging against Croats Radu?
Don't you have some Magyars to piss off?

Attached: 1519555409347.jpg (540x540, 56K)

The funny thing with croatia is that it won the physical millitary fight against communism and foreign aggression and 65-70 is conservative and christian but the they have one of the if not the biggest 5fth column and leftist elite. Right now croatia doesn't even have a single right wing party in parliament. They never decommied there administration and society lustration

based andrei

Nah, Zorane, I do not hate hungarians, that is stupid, i hate the idiots that start conflicts between european nations, if Europe would ve united, we could purge this world from nigs, arabs, jews and indians/gypsies

Based Romania

Wher da croatian wimen at?

Attached: me.jpg (266x328, 20K)

>if Europe would ve united, we could purge this world from nigs, arabs, jews and indians/gypsies
Based Radu

Attached: 1521481493902.jpg (1662x902, 293K)

Are there people in Europe who unironically really want to start wars with other European countries?
putting aside Albania and turkey

can confirm

croatian girls here only date black guys for some reason

is this cultural or something?

Here
> we honorary aryans
> servs turkish rapebabies
Face it guys, you and Serbs, tho not identical, are very alike

Attached: 1520673482371.jpg (650x481, 88K)

really or r you jut meming
maybe its the closest substitute for balkaniggers

real talk the biggest coalburners here are croats
you will rarely see an anglo girl race mixing

Romanians never attacked Serbs.

Why are you guys so based?

Sadly yes, but lucky for us they're pretty rare
SOME Germans want lands that are in Poland and SOME Magyars want lands in Transylvania
also SOME Bulgarians,Croats and Serbs may want war, but they're an extremely small autistic minority

but overall, it's mostly Albos and Turks that may want war

Attached: 1521673018043.jpg (1200x1155, 123K)

Yes, Croats and Muslim Bosniaks in Novi pazar

>croatian girls here only date black guys for some reason
Please be bullshit

Fucking coal burners are a plague all across the globe I swear to God

Attached: 1517945654432.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

daily reminder that Croats are Gothic aryans and everyone who slanders them is probably Jewish

>Novi pazar
What the fuck are 5 croats doing there?

U svijetu u kojemu je samo nase postojanje vidjeno kao grijeh nije tesko biti prijatelj sa srbinom :)

Attached: 1520885937573.jpg (272x153, 13K)

>if australian flag wrote it on Sup Forums, it must be true
We have a pretty good connection to australian diaspora, some of the nicest people ever, especially the kids who are learning about their heritage. Dont be naive.

Attached: 1519855884917.png (329x242, 121K)

I really can't see any logical conclusion to this, maybe its because they don't know? Like nigs are just exotic to them I guess and women here are usually approached or date you typical addidas tracksuit wearing byldo so idk
But the one thing I hate about the balkans is that niggers actually arent that hated at least in ex yu
They legit get along, I guess its a a niger bonding thing most yugos are nigers in their mindsets anyway honestly im just daydreaming of living on a farm with some ultra conservative christian girl and 8 kids for the past year

they don't only race mix with blacks, I've seen croat girls with vietnamese/chinese/indian guys
i guess they just like race mixing

true

>most yugos are nigers in their mindsets

Attached: zolja.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>But the one thing I hate about the balkans is that niggers actually arent that hated at least in ex yu
This 100%

I swear to God. every nigger that has ever visited any ex-Yugo country has nothing but positive things to say about us
We should be more like Bulgarians, who are actually fucking racist to black tourists

you mean like croatian as in there dad moved to straya in the 70s and they were born there or croatian like she moved there 2 years ago
but despite all these memes about balkan women they are prob some of the biggest whores on the planet on level with korean girls and anglos, yeah they look good and take care of themselves but they legit have no values or beliefs

Aren't Yugo men notorious oil-drillers? It only makes sense that your women have the same desire for monkeys as the men.

fuck off mate. dont tell me a serbian wouldn't suck jewish dick if it helped them beat croatia

born here
the anglo racemixing thing is a meme
anglos are racist as hell

>Aren't Yugo men notorious oil-drillers?
I don't know man, but there is a Croat poster on this board who posts pics of black women a lot

I call him Jungle fever Ante

Attached: 1519071228919.jpg (555x583, 38K)

If anyone is not familiar with Croatian history

Attached: 1514042135353.jpg (1440x1440, 131K)

Attached: 1518862824326.jpg (1242x2208, 724K)

>born here
yeah that makes sense then lol
the one thing about Balkan women is how fast they just toss their responsibility away its ridiculous for women who have been raised in ultra conservative societies for so long to be so non conservative like 90% of the women here i know only care about hedonism they dont even want kids or to get married its sad
But even if it weren't just diaspora if it were girls from here i honestly dont care or see this as a thread number one because i dont see niggers settling here lmao plus our culture is very strong and im 90% nigs would assimilate and thre mudd babies would be croatian/serbian/whatever nationalists they would probably get the nickname chocolate or something and would just be your typical balkan tracksuit wearing football hoolingan

>thread is going nicely
>meme flag tries to start a shitstorm

Attached: Meme flags fuck off.jpg (1100x754, 228K)

Maybe I've been here too long, but I've read countless stories and accounts of Croatia's love for negros.

Both the men and women seems to be obsessed with fucking shitskin tourists.

h-hot

Attached: me 2.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Its an honored tradition in Croatia of slurping and sucking. Its not limited to just Croatian girls tho. Men are basically the same if not worse.

Attached: 1518550852684.png (480x601, 591K)

A lot of Croats (not all) are part Med, so naturally they want to colonize other people by fucking them

spreading their seed if you will

Attached: 1517698333794.png (700x700, 718K)

>Croatia #1 country for black tourists

Something about Croatia just attracts black men.

Attached: 1515648453156465453156.jpg (1022x434, 119K)

kek @ serb bait
even tho we have the half of the population of serbia our gdp is bigger than serbia
crni srbi
youtube.com/watch?v=PkvektlQo6A

its probably because our countries are like 99% white and there is no us vs them we are being replaced feeling, plus sleeping around is (thank God) still looked down upon here, so being a typical croatnigger getting your shiniest tracksuit and going to the shore to fuck the first 4/10 mexican cunt you see isn't a big deal
same for girls you want to fuck ivan but you will be called a whore so you go to the beach and have a drunken one nighter with mkembe
but also just general hedonism and degeneracy at play

To be fair, you have a coastline.

without tourism the gdp is still bigger than of serbia
btw gdp is a meme
yeah most of the blacks ive seen were in italy, i saw them 2-3 times here. btw i know a guy who fucked a black girl when in USA and got gonnrhea?(or something like that) when he came back

>I really can't see any logical conclusion to this, maybe its because they don't know?

That's basically it. The places that have a long history of whites and niggers living together tend to be "racist" and have social taboos against race-mixing and such. Look at America (particularly the south), South Africa, etc. America actually has much lower rates of race-mixing than in western europe, despite having far more shitskins, because we at least have a culture that developed over hundreds of years that everyone knows what niggers are like and know not to mess with them. Sure, there are mongrels and people who go against the grain, but I speak in general terms.

Meanwhile places in Europe don't have any historical/cultural taboos against mingling with niggers and other shitskins. So while there are fewer niggers, the race-mixing rates are higher. It's a sad thing.

well since we are already kinda on the topic let me just say as a man who has worked as a receptionist and waiter on the croatian coast for a few years that i hate modern tourists, before there were families old people, respectable people
nowadays as soon as spring comes wave after wave of pasty germans and anglo cunts with their ironic t shirts gay justin bieber hair, drunk aussies and dumb americunts come treating the whole country like spring brake
houndread year old stone churches are forced to be a background image to drunk and high fags kisisng half naked on the streets, and 20something normies with daddies credit card jumping around sweaty to elctro music high on lsd
I feel so bad for the maids who have to clean up those hotel rooms in the morning
I hate this world

Half of American negresses have herpes. Undoubtedly, the rates for out-of-the-jungle Nigerian queens are much higher.

Keep your dick safe, Radoslav. Resist your Croatian urge to fuck jungle pussy.

>your ancestors fought the turks for a century being a shield for western civilization
>your of springs spend their time selling cheap knock offs to 54% mutts
>keeping your faith threw all ods and preserving the spirit of christiandom was your life achievement
>your offspring high point is to le 420 xd and do the subsaharan mating dance with julio

Attached: 1519850763635.jpg (594x397, 94K)

I imagine all the shit-tier tourists stem from the fact that Game of Thrones uses croatian cities/lanscapes/etc and so it became the hip new place to visit (especially now that places like Paris that people traditionally went on vacation to see turned into shitholes)

Something about blacks attracts Croatian men.

Attached: 1497034768617.jpg (2048x1514, 210K)

irronicaly the asians are the only ones who care about the museums and sights
Negros are there to fuck and drink get high
arabs too
latinos too
westerners too
other balkanniggers and east european tourists sit on the beach and eat food they took from home and get sunburned

All I know is that I am on Serbia's side in all issues.

Attached: kebabremoved.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

Im sure that the ones with the urge are still a minority, and i dont want my dick to fall off
Atleast the british trash, africans etc are in the Zrće containment zone.
british are especially awful

Men want to spread their seed. It's women who need to be selective.

No, niggers love the BSC

>tfw true
i hate non whites and 80% of whites too but negras are very attractive to me and I've come to know them as wonderfully company, could of banged many but i dont do sex outside of marriage/engagement only one got mad at me but she was drunk so

sure kek, where did you find them.
are you a serb or croat?

Man, that shit will never make any sense to me. If my goal is simply to fuck some whores that I'll never see again, I can just visit one of the big cities not far from where I live. If I want to go to a beach, I already live by the beach and we have thousands of miles of coast and beaches right here. These are terrible reasons to take a big-ass vacation somewhere else. Only reason is to sight-see, experience the history of your ancestors, stuff like that.

>but negras are very attractive to me
Holy shit dude. Balkanniggers deserve to go extinct.

disgusting

Attached: laquisha.jpg (244x200, 41K)

Well this is one of the reasons why I came to hate white women and not care for their suffering the same people they care so much inflict on them.

Feels so good to bury it between those big ass cheeks though.
African women just look so fertile.

Butthurt Serb detected.

Is this shitposting or some sort of european phenomenon of fetishizing sheboons? Nigger women are absolutely disgusting. Nobody wants them here, not even nigger men. They're fat, ugly, smelly, crass, rude, and have abhorrent personalities.

>where did you find them.
for some reason it was always split or pula
> serb or croat?
caca je rvat mater je makedonka
honestly like they are very simple almost never serious love joking around and the ass meme is actually real plus they dont fuck around with sex when they want it they let you know without bsing
idk if im gonna be strong enough to resist this year if i get the chance I've been feeling way too horny lately

>but negras are very attractive to me

Attached: 1521789644883.jpg (280x373, 23K)

I dated a ugandan girl for a couple of months.
The ass was fat.

hot
if i could marry a nigress but for my kids to be 100% white from fucking her i would

Same.

You know who allied with Muzzies against Christians? It was le based Serbs.

I've started to think this is caused by non-Protestantism. It seems like you only really get ethnic supremacist type thought out of these countries.

Plus in northern Europe countries were colonizing Africa and had come to view the blacks as inferiors anyway. America needs no explanation. Balkaniggers weren't really exposed to actual nogs.

This is exactly the sort of attitude I outlined here

Attached: absolutely disgusting damigo.png (592x603, 749K)

are they with wide noses and fat lips or the ones more normal looking?
Good luck i guess.

You cant be racist against pussy.
I'm not saying I want to have children with them.

>Balkaniggers weren't really exposed to actual nogs.
well we are like half a step away from being nogs anyway so
lips were lush every time noses a lil wide but nothing too crazy they were usually smaller too
which is funny compared to the typical dinarid beak i have

youtube.com/watch?v=rUcE0Hqcce8
THIS IS YOUR FUTURE WHITE BOI

So is coalburning okay so long as the white girl is on birth control? Of course not. It's still intermingling and breaks down taboos and encourages further race-mixing through social proofing.

yeah, noticed that when i was in herzegovina
serbs seem to really like africans based on the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pInsOdzYzg
>eating watermelon
>herzegovina
actually im from posavina

I'm gonna get shit for this....
But she unironically has a nice voice

Attached: 1517165159265.jpg (640x640, 104K)

>Anone k-kosovo je srbija zelim te srbendo
>what do?

Attached: Untitled.png (371x705, 350K)

Having sex outside marriage is a bad idea for women period.
Men just have it easier in that regard. It's easy for me to have sex with some thot and have it not fuck up my personality. This is a lot harder for women, who are already the slaves of their emotions.
Men have been out fucking the women of conquered lands for milennia, I'm just continuing a long tradition.

I'll repeat myself. The activities you engage in are a form of intermingling that further breaks down taboos against race-mixng and encourages further race mixing through social proofing. You are doing your nation a disservice, you fucking degenerate.

>what do?
Kindly and politely explain to her why race mixing is bad and tell her to find herself a respectable black man

>inb4 pederu

Attached: 1521654106641.jpg (774x620, 104K)

>respectable black man
jej

> black
> man

Attached: 1519465702275.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

british fag poster aka asian masculinity

Attached: asian.png (960x204, 25K)

it was confirmed asian masculinity spams this shit and this british flag faggot always posts shit like this and AMWF couples. dont be naive, its bait and mentaly ill hapa is behind it

Attached: asianmasculinity.png (2712x3792, 3.53M)

user we are joking around with them calm down