The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his

>The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
- General George PattonPatton

RIP

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-110217.png (1080x1920, 766K)

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

uhhh why is Hero in quotes

Why would you even try to communicate with Muslim terrrorists?

This moron died for Islam, not France.

can't be a hero if you perpetuate gender stereotypes.
he took away a strong womyns agency

Why is there no discussion on who let the muslim terrorist or his parents into France and how they should be punished?

i thought france banned guns, why did the muslim have one.

I guess the article is implying that he’s not a hero at all.

Disgusting.

This is the ultimate fallacy of gun control laws. The government can’t remove guns from those people who wish to use them for the wrong reasons; it’s only people who would have never been an issue anyway that are affected by it.

>Wow what a hero!
>Lets not forget that #notallmuslims.
>Repeat until the next mudrat decides to take some boiling frogs to allah with him

Wtf, ban assault Muslims now! We need common sense Muslim control.

If your enemies kill you, you win

Yeah I don't get why everyones going on about this guy being a "brave hero" - I mean if he had of risked his life and then actually pulled off some awesome shit and killed the guy sure I'd call him a hero.

But trading places with a hostage and dying? Anyone can do that, but why would you want to? It's just plain stupid.

I agree that he was a hero, no debate, but they're focusing on him to draw attention away from the fact that

IT WAS THE "RELIGION OF PEACE" ONCE AGAIN

VULT THE DEUS
RACE WAR NOW

>'Hero'
Just some expendable man dying for people that don't give a shit about him. If it was a woman there would be a fucking parade planned already with a 'diversity is out strength' theme.

fucking this

Attached: 1472324025818.jpg (680x680, 32K)

You Aussies are alright

Attached: 1ad.png (361x333, 63K)

You could almost say that if there were no fucking muslims in a country, there weren' t any terrorists.

Exactly. Gun control gives the monopoly of violence to criminals and the government.

One less scheming pedophile.

They're just emphasising that he is a hero

>Dying for some roastie
gay

But why is he a 'hero'? What did he do that was of any benefit to our Race or his Nation?

The dude is dead while his women no doubt still get raped or intimidated when he could have sacrificed his life to killing our enemies.

I think you mean that he is an hero

>literally sacrifice yourself to save a female hostage
>get dismissed by journos calling you a 'Hero' in scare quotes

These people belong in camps

Attached: homer disgust.jpg (600x886, 33K)

>letting yourself be killed by a muzzie

ultra kek

Cuck'd by a roastie
Top kek

Attached: 1515067282704.jpg (600x400, 27K)

>cis white male
are you seriously asking

Anyone who insists on white knighting in this day and age kinda deserve it

Attached: 1205151537295.gif (645x511, 44K)

We don't know the full story of what he did while being a hostage but it seems like he fought the jihadist, since he was the only of the remaining hostages to got hurt (and killed).
He also might have just died because he pissed of achmed, which is much less heroic and honestly just a waste of life.

>love
>men
No thanks. You can keep your laying down fellow man stuff.
>Our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks
Nobody is saying you have to hate other men, you just have to save the dick for mrs dick.

There realy should learn from russians when it comes to hostage scenarios.

Attached: HostagesAreColateralDamage.webm (640x360, 724K)

Attached: IvanstartsSiege.webm (450x360, 1.05M)

Attached: CTalwayswin.webm (450x360, 1.01M)

FUCKING YES

Attached: 1518142654427.jpg (462x564, 32K)

dumbass cop
life isn't a movie.

Terorists need to see and understand that their action will make literal 0 impact over anything worth to die for.

Attached: MudslimeWildBoarHuntDagestanCountryside.webm (480x360, 2.99M)

Swedish media on the shitskin:

>He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

True, I wouldn't have done that, but the poit is that what this guy did was a legit self-sacrifice and he should be honored for it, not dismissed. Also that woman he saved should be sucking his dick while laying in state.

Attached: BlinAnimalhunt.webm (640x360, 3M)

This. Guys, understand political imaginery. What you have here is a perfect martyr for the European cause. If we let this narrative get hijacked by the left I can only assume that we broight this shit upon ourselves. Damnit, some of you really lack in vision...

If let your enemies kill you, they lose

>legit self-sacrifice
Ayn rand is right. sacrifice is bad.

He was a cuck who died for a shitskin woman. For no reason.

It pairs well with modern French and Canadian thinking. If you don't allow your enemy to cut you down they win.

What is known about the swapped hostage?

Look, I also think that this guy is a hero, but It's disgusting how the media are trying to hide the problem (islamic terrorism) by making this entire story about that guy.

That's not what he died for.