YOUNG CATHOLICS VS LGBT BULLIES

YOUNG CATHOLICS VS LGBT BULLIES

Catholics protest against gay advertisements
Antifa and other human trash disturbs the peace
You know, the usual in The Netherlands.

I was there, I have some footage but idk how to webm lol
youtu.be/47gQDbTaWqA

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-110943_YouTube.jpg (2089x1440, 1.37M)

I honestly don't know which side is more cringe.

heroic work friendos
you are more cringy, neck thyself

Attached: 1515774796981.png (1024x738, 1.22M)

Their behaviour in this shithole usually stays limited to spraying graffity, putting posters up and being edgy. They look like they consume more soy than American antifa.

Opkankeren flikker.

Attached: 1495370438031.png (900x600, 71K)

Do you dress up in your daddy's suit as well?

Attached: pleb.gif (340x340, 134K)

take your mothers cock out of your mouth before you speak to me cunt

Attached: 1520714867779.gif (500x381, 977K)

>standing there doing nothing

You're supposed to be fighting for unborn lives and you stand there letting these twinks sprinkle glitter all over you.

Catholics folks.

One side looks generic, they're quiet and are doing cringy things.
The other side looks like a bunch of freaks, speak with screechy voice, are shoving glitter in people's faces and are doing cringy things.
Yeah I'll take my guess with the second one.

Matthew 5:39 is the worst verse in The Bible. Reason enough to turn agnostic after you got your baseline values from christianity.

the skypeshtians are more cringe cause those kike-lovers would actually accept the reformed faggots and whores kek

Leftist degenerates are nothing to be amazed by anymore so meh

Old white people supporting faggotry, sad

disgusting creatures

The Left keeps getting more disgusting.

Fight for your faith.

Attached: Valley of Death.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

Doesn't matter which side is more cringey. What matters is which side protested peacefully and which side came in wearing masks, trying to hide their identities, armed with water balloons and who knows what other distrubting tools and tried to shut down other side's speech.

Correct way to counter protest is to not. Only thing these counter protestors achieved was to make me turn against them.

Opkankeren flikker.

>I honestly don't know which side is more cringe.
really? One side is orderly, both in speech and actions, the other is radical and nihilistic

Not religious but seeing this somehow stirs my nationalistic spirit.

That and too much Europa Universalis 4.

Attached: 1329649890480.jpg (350x319, 86K)

I’m sorry for those Antifa LGBT people I have to call my countrymen. Most Dutch people tolerate LGBT shit and that meand they don’t really care about LGBT

Attached: A4B69C03-38D8-43E2-AF4E-B6B2BCDA7DF9.jpg (262x255, 30K)

I'm not either, go to church to make the wife happy. But something about the video really gets me, I love it.

Attached: When it is Christendom itself that is threatened.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

They get all dressed up in clothes that don't fit because they got mad at a picture.