Should Ukraine join NATO? Why? Why not?

Whats your opinion?

Attached: 1_Sq8yrqWabS6L0R5Ss4q9hQ.jpg (2000x1360, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oK94y8d2cs
youtube.com/watch?v=sm1CWR6PbA4
youtube.com/watch?v=snYJRmRWnYY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPka_VHSuYM
youtube.com/watch?v=nqyVYtWB894
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should do whatever they want as long as they're not harming anybody

Attached: ANCAPbot.png (894x570, 437K)

Yah

Attached: 14df7d9.jpg (1200x800, 37K)

NATO will not adopt us because they afraid of russia

Attached: 4 (2).jpg (2048x1370, 153K)

They gotta get control over their eastern flank first. Take back the Donbas.

Hey, nice huweat fields.

after they btfo muscowabad with US weapons, sure.

Yes, then take back their eastern land.

shouldnt join NATO, should Join Europeans
Masterrace unite
NATO is a deathtrap for White Europeans

Russia!

Attached: ukrain.jpg (1024x785, 152K)

Ukraine ruled by Nationalists should join Nato against Russia.
Ukraine as currently ruled by Jewish oligarch is cancer.
You need a second revolution.

But wouldn't it make them stronger against Russia? They could put military bases there and stuff.

>second
You mean tenth.

Russia would never let it happen. Anyways they can't join either, since the country already has conflicts.

ukraine and pretty much all of the butthurt belt are fake countries created after the break-up of USSR
this land rightfully belongs to Russia and we would fully back a Russian annexation of these rightfully Russian lands
go Russia

Attached: 1478376068629.jpg (460x387, 45K)

Why revolution? Changes comes step by step. Now Nationalists have their own political party, civil movement, their own regiment. They recently organized National Militia youtube.com/watch?v=_oK94y8d2cs

They detain poachers, fight against drug trafficking and illegal sale of alcohol

Attached: 3 (2).jpg (2560x1707, 358K)

However many it needs.

the butthurt belt?

back to reddo, kid

NATO should include all whites, and we should kill all non-whites.

Nonsense, Russia is a broken country with no sense of destiny or honor and needs to be pushed back to the east piece by piece.
That doesn't mean I want kikes and NATO to do it, I want a perfect world where an Eastern European spring rises up in harmonious Nationalism against Russia and the EU, creating a haven for the White European and a wall against foreign migrants.

Nobody wants that eastern land at this point.
Say Ukraine takes back Dumbass. The whole region is ruined by war, there are bandits and partisans everywhere, all infrastructure is fucking destroyed, it would take a huge strain on the whole country to restore the region. Basically all the hohols will get more taxes which will go to help the people that hate Ukraine and want her dead. Besides, Russia may chimp out and start a real war.
Now say Russia annexes Dumbass for herself. The exact same problems arise, only now russian tax money will be used. Besides Nato may chimp out and start a real war.
Basically EVERYONE is okay with the things being as they are now. The region isn't even worth it, there's no oil, only coal, and to start mining coal again you need to invest a huge amount of money just to get everything to working condition. At least Crimea had naval bases which are somewhat important.

You mean the recent Russian meme being posted by newfags? I didn't know people fall for that.

Are you a Russian or a Jugo? There's tons of you guys around here..

there truly is nothing worse than east euroshit diaspora hiding out in europe
maybe ahmets and niggers, but when you have to compare yourself to an ahmet as a white person, you've already massively failed at life

>butthurt belt
>recent russian meme
I will repeat this again you fucked up non-ethnic dog
BACK.2.REDDIT

That's not true, we have honor.

No. Because it would be a complete clusterfuck and would be seen as an act of American aggression by the Russians.
Sorry Ukrainebros but you're kinda fucked.

>there truly is nothing worse than east euroshit diaspora hiding out in europe
>go Russia
Yea, you're one to talk.

Inbred Russian Jews out please.

>you fucked up non-ethnic dog
no Austrian, or even German, talks like this.

Russian confirmed.

this

RF is a garant of our sovereignty from anti-white NATOcuck VERMIN, so yeah we like them.
Also I enjoy watching pathetic amerimutt lapdogs get BTFO every day of the week
when this video hit the intertubes I had a boner for a full week
Russians know what's up
youtube.com/watch?v=sm1CWR6PbA4

> "du hund"
>no austrian talks like this
if you're in vienna, I've got a couple hours free so if you're in need of a quick curbstomp, you fucking (probably) polish sack of shit, I'm sowas von dabei

The recent "revolution" didn't change much, just kicked out few russian puppets and made us poor as fuck. Another revolution will destabilize the country even more. This shit will take a while but we are getting there.

Uk*aine should be dissolved. Western Ukruin should be given to Poland, middle and eastern to Belarus. If Soviet factories are of any use, then use them. If not, deconstruct them and sell metal. Grow fruits and vegetables on lands suitable for farming, grow watermelons, corn and pomegrenate is the south. Ukruinian children, sick and eldery should be thrown into the sea, their men sold into slavery to Poland and women work as prostitutes. Ukruin has no future, so why bother joining NATO or EU?

>Putin is the savior of the white race
"islam is the greatest world religion"
youtube.com/watch?v=snYJRmRWnYY
"Russia for the Russian-say assholes or provocateurs"
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPka_VHSuYM
"Orthodoxy is closer to islam than to Catholicism"
youtube.com/watch?v=nqyVYtWB894

No, kick the Jews out of office. They’ve hurt Ukraine enough....pretty sure to be last war was trying to hide the holodomor being brought up.

oh no, not the youtube vids!
they will surely change what's going on the real world, like crimea getting fucking annexed LMAO

Attached: lmao.jpg (658x454, 49K)

Once you can prove any value in accepting you then yes

Nice Bolshevik views you have there

You're writing as a 15 y. o. kid

>pic related
"oh no, not the YouTube vids!"
>Posts a YouTube vid 2 Posts ago

Attached: Ow the edge.jpg (125x114, 3K)

What's point of NATO since queen and Obama afraid of Russia back in 2014? Ukrainians can handle everything by themselves but they need to restore their WMD

>WMD
White Male Dominance ?

yeah
a video of crimea getting annexed
whereas the cuckhole posted political speeches
anti-Russia diaspora is SO fucking easy to shit on, I don't even know why you bother trying to talk to people
you're human garbage pretty much
love how your retard "austrian" buddy packed it in as well, probably shat his pants

Slavmutt schizophrenic babbling.

not a real country

yes because the 100 man strong montenegrin army provides quintessential value and has nothing to do with negating russian influence in the region

Stop hiding under a civilized flag mongol horse bred khazar mutt.

that's a really great post you have there, but you're still not a real country

a fucking immigrant who "loves" his country beyond its borders

nah they are naizs

Attached: oYSPOCYhtB0.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

The Ukraine belongs to Russia. NATO should be disbanded.

>Estonia

Attached: 1521893855838.jpg (540x643, 60K)

its just a prank, bro

Attached: 1501787312487-1.png (357x500, 26K)

the best part is how I've ONLY ever been called a migrant by east euros and ONLY in russia-related discussions
a 1st semester psychologist will tell you that it's related to a massive inferiority complex
also the cherry of your cuckhole and polack diaspora "agreeing" with you chimps on "russia issues" is just too fucking good
like we're supposed to pat cuckholes on the back for running the fuck away AND being "mad"
you're all human garbage and when Russia eventually seizes your lands back, we will FULLY support them, because you're fucking nobodies
nice revolution, ya retard gave everyone here some good laffs

When Ukraine joins NATO and the USA builds military bases, then WW3 will become inevitable.

can you tell me why the pro russki Forces have 1000 more KIA then the shitty Ukrainians when they are so badass ?
especially with the amount of russian weapons funneled into Donetzk and Luhansk
of course they annexed Crimea easily, nodoby fought back
>political speeches
if they are coming from Putin, they Kind of matter he isnt one to lie or hide behind PC language

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-07-28-20.png (936x614, 15K)

didn't read lol

no
they are african tier subhumans

>then WW3 will become inevitable
Like in Cuba, Vietnam, Syria... wait.

>if you're in vienna, I've got a couple hours free so if you're in need of a quick curbstomp

Sure, where and when?

+++

>muh baddass russkie !!!
>what ? info i dont like ?
dont read lol
14 yo confirmed

And you are not even a real person, subhuman slavmutt.

i don't think so.

i truly doubt the russians will occupy kiev.

>if you're in vienna, I've got a couple hours free so if you're in need of a quick curbstomp, you fucking (probably) polish sack of shit, I'm sowas von dabei

top kek, the most typical slav response

Attached: 1510041_845338362170816_7478245616235307452_n.jpg (500x375, 23K)

If we are enemies, let us fight, but we can respect each other nonetheless.

what "info" might an absolute retard like you, have for me?
still not a real country

>I've ONLY ever been called a migrant by east euros and ONLY in russia-related discussions
Because Eastern Europeans knows better a pathetic roosters who always leave their own country before glorifying it

Mount-a-negro is extremely important actually

>implying Poland without money from European donor will be strongly different

Don't be afraid to use google earth to try to find locations in Vienna.

Pretty much, even mentally retarded Austrians don't talk like he does.

OR, east euros that spend half their time jerking off other east euros (living in the west) either willingly pretending they're ethnic, or knowingly talking to literal diaspora dogs, are pretty much just jealous all the time
OR that, right cuckhole?
tell me, what's your reaction "agreeing" with some other cuckhole living in germoni about ebil russians? do you like him? or do you really get mad that it's him and not you who's diaspora?
the answer is pretty fucking clear
too late polacken, you had 10 mins and I already have a date, it literally goes that fast have you seen the weather?
if you would like to see the hot bitch I'm busting loads all over, feel free to walk around burggarten and keep an eye out for the most /fit/ green-eyed guy there, faggo
I'll give you her nationality if you give me another pathetic (you), you fierce anti-russian internet warrior

hey polack
hey
explain to everyone here, how you pretend to know if someone is austrian from how they post in ENGLISH
and do go over ETHNIC austrians love (or not) for calling people DOGS
illiterate son of a plumber, holy fecking lmao
get laid

>you had 10 mins and I already have a date

Attached: 1379701689759.gif (294x233, 1.48M)

what are all these non-countries ITT? did you forget to put on your german proxies or something, come on shit's embarrassing
how in the fuck would ANYONE post with that pissed on "flag" of yours, budd?

why the fuck would we want Ukraine in NATO

how many millions of jews livin in ukraine? how many more will come in the next years?

All east Europeans should be gassed, Im sick of them pretending to be human beings.

NATO can't stop a bunch of niggers on inflatable rafts.
it uses a carrier in the Mediterranean as a taxi for them.

/Thread
West is ruled by cowardly bourjois, just like in Jack London's Martin Eden. Golden bull is their only concern.

Mr. Dugin, please take your medicine.

I can't wait until the next Maidan. It was comfy as fuck

this, donbass is lost shithole, noone need that wasteland, Ukraine is comfy without dombas and luganda larpers

>noone need that wasteland
I need. Donbas and Crimea is Ukrainian clay. Dixi.

>poor baltic 1 million pop. country with a brain drain and an increasingly decreasing population even further
Why would your opinion hold any regard when your "country" won't even exist by the end of the century? Now pipe down my little satellite, the grown-ups are talking.

The Donbas is the richest part of Ukraine

I don't really know.

Do they even want to?