The worst terrorist of this decade was a Straight White Male Christian Conservative

The worst terrorist of this decade was a Straight White Male Christian Conservative

Never forget that.

Attached: anderspuffen.jpg (1000x1200, 41K)

Jew*

>The worst terrorist

Don't you mean the best terrorist? Worse means failure.

Taliban just killed 150 with a car bomb 2 weeks ago faggot...keep eating dicks cause information is not your strong suit.

*Greatest hero

Do you have a proper licence to support terrorism?

>implying killing some kids did anything
inb4 all le future lefty politicians in norway were on that shitty little island meme

Fake News

Attached: tb9be532.jpg (480x322, 16K)

>straight white male decides to become a terrorist
>becomes the most successful terrorist

The man is a hero and a saint.

By what measurement? Can't be death toll the Nice truck attack perpetrator killed more and injured FAR more than Breivik did.

Attached: ReligionOfPeace.jpg (940x627, 73K)

He’s a hero. I hope he can play The Last of Us on his ps3 or something.

i think its you faggots who might not want to forget that

Attached: 2manyredpills5.jpg (3447x2263, 566K)

Mention Muslim terrorism to liberals and they always say "b-b-b-b-but most of their victims are also Muslim". Well, most of Brevik's victims were white.

Oh, I think you'll be seeing better ones in days to come.

>Implying killing leftist is bad
>Muh kids

Fuck off fag.

>>implying killing some kids did anything

>implying it didn't do anything either.

We will never know.

>terrorist
He is a hero shitskin

Do NOT take the name of the Prophet in vain, heretic!

What's the color, race and religion that killed most people this year?

>worst
more effective than the alt right will ever be. we need more like him.

When a white man is willing to fight, nothing is impossible.

Attached: 1506035046113.png (240x240, 7K)

Reminder that it was his mother that abused him and made him into a monster.

It always goes back to the mothers.

>The worst
you mean best?

He is a freedom fighter

Was there boycott Israel signs on that Island he visited ?

(((Christians)))

He did what needed to be done. If only we could all be so brave.

He deserves a ps4.

>The worst terrorist
you mean "best"

Attached: CrazyTheyCalledMe.jpg (216x233, 5K)

>instarope
do it, just don't let us find you before the police does user

what?

He's going to be free before long, it's pretty hilarious. Based Anders

Weak bait,faggot.

“Muh PR” BTFO

>As director of propaganda for the Party, I took care not merely to prepare the ground for the size of the Movement in its subsequent stages, but I also adopted the most radical type of propaganda in order to make sure that none but the best would enter the organization. For the more radical and stirring my propaganda was, the more did it frighten away weak and wavering characters, thus preventing them from entering the first nucleus of our organisation.
>This was all to the good. If all those men, who in their hearts did not approve of the Revolution, had joined our Movement as members at that time, we could regard ourselves to-day as a pious confraternity and not as a young Movement inspired with the spirit of combat. The lively and combative form which I gave to all our propaganda at that time fortified and guaranteed the radical tendency of our Movement, and the result was that, with few exceptions, only men of radical views were disposed to become members.
-Page 659 of Mein Kampf, Stalag Edition.

>By being a Nazi, with the Swastika, I would also gather the only kind of people I wanted around me: the tough, dedicated idealists ready to fight for those ideals and give their lives, if necessary. And even more important, I would automatically scare off the millions of blabber-mouths, cowards, fools and crackpots which infest the rest of the ‘movement’. The Swastika would probably not bring me many supporters, but those who came would be men.
-George Lincoln Rockwell, This Time the World, Ch12

“Muh PR” BTFO

Attached: merchant oven hitler food.jpg (960x960, 67K)