Would you advocate for gun control if your best friends at school got gunned down?

Would you advocate for gun control if your best friends at school got gunned down?

Attached: david hogg.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Probably. I wasn't politically mature back in high school. I think the voting age should be at least 25.

Posssibly, but it’d still be wrong.

No because I'm smart enough to realize it's not the guns.
People in Balkans have shitload of guns yet zero school shootings.

nah

never

No.

why does this kid look like hes 40 years old

no. and this faggot didnt know any of the victims anyway

No, I'd advocate for evil people control via shooting them

>friends
O boi am i laffin

Attached: 1485620233144.jpg (658x595, 85K)

I went to a mostly nog school where guns were a semi common occurrence and the entire attitude around them was if you didn't have one you were basically naked. So, no.

My friends died as they lacked guns to defend themselves, so no

now? no,
when I was in school? absolutely

Would you advocate for alcohol control if your best friends at school died in a drunk driving incident?

I'd wish I had a gun. I've been around guns all my life. The only kind of gun control I like is knowing how to aim.

Would increasing the age you can legally buy guns to 25 stop school shootings?

Attached: 1520786501907.jpg (818x806, 162K)

None of these attention seeking faggots knew the victims, as evidenced by their constant giggles and globe trotting and the fact that they constantly “act serious” but I’ve never once seen them look sad.

I dont have any friends that are school age

> Implying anyone here has any best friend
But no, and i'd not use it to show up and virtue signal.

Gun control? NO
gun reform? YES

Would you advocate for truck control if your best friends at school got run over by a truck?

Would you advocate for pressure cooker control if your best friends at school got blown to bits by a pressure cooker bomb?

When are you fucks going to stop declaring war on young men so they feel included in society again? When will you stop isolating young men? When will you stop blaming them for every ill of society?

Gun control is reactive. The solution is proactive. Bring back the nuclear family. Kill Feminism and Gas all the Kikes.

Attached: 1506481315599.gif (400x535, 1.97M)

The Hogg said in SM post that he hates 90% of the kids at his school and only has 3 friends.

>Would you advocate for gun control if your best friends at school got gunned down?
no, but if I got paid as much as him, yes

Him and El goblina both have the look of bullies about them, but not your standard Chad bullies - the kind that would hand out wedgies and push you into lockers and do all the other stuff that's generally character building. Team Zyklon over there are the kind that have the constant low level bullying, the catty remarks when you walk past, the calls for ostracism, the kind who snitch on you when you haven't even done anything wrong so that you get in trouble with your teacher. Stuff that's more akin to psychological warfare than anything else.
In many ways that's the worse kind of bullying, as at least with Chad it's more or less random violence and if you fight back once he'll probably get over it and let you move on with your life. With this lot not only is it continual but you have no defence against it at all.
Try to complain? You have no proof.
Try to fight back? Well now you're in trouble because they'll paint themselves as the victim, which in turn they'll use as further ammunition against you.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if it turned out they bullied our shooter (or similar people) and drove him to breaking point, and are now desperately trying to hide their involvement while at the same time trying to prevent it from happening again so that they can continue their behaviour in peace without fear of reprisal.

Just my musings on the matter.

Attached: 1521831764603.png (415x416, 6K)

>Would you advocate for gun control if your best friends at school got gunned down?
I would never advocate against the US constitution as that places me firmly in the category of enemy combatant

Not one person killed was his friend. He admitted that. He didn't personally know....any of them. He did say his sister did though, but kept bouncing between numbers. They kept going down. She knew 4 ppl killed in one interview, then 3 in another, then 2 in another. Also, he said he hated almost everybody there. He is a Cali-fag. And his father is ex-fbi and works for a defense contractor named 'cubic'....making weapons and running weapon simulations. I'd be surprised if David Zogg Jr. wasn't MK'd. He looks NOTHING like his father....or mother.

>the catty remarks when you walk past,
the only way to fix a guy like this is to when he calls you out say you didn't hear him and say oh never mind when he gets snippy and tries to cool it down that smash his face with a sock full of quarters or doorknobs and don't stop smashing it until his nose is forever changed

he has to be reminded why to keep his smart ass mouth shut, probably already happened to this dipshit FBI family gets great healthcare, they probably contracted all that plastic surgery on this kid so he could get some pussy and then he brought goblina home

No; because it likely would have been a truck attack.

listen the guy is retired, he has 4 grandchildren. look it up!

I am starting to get seriously pissed that Cruz somehow missed this asshole.

u need schools to have a school shooting, user

Stop shilling this faggot

Getting rid of our public indoctrination centers would fix so many problems.

Nick should have shot this faggot first

no

No, because whether someone is gunned down at school or at a mall, the shit is no different. When I go outside, I am not afraid of being killed because i'm not a pussy.

I used to play tennis against Parkland High, that is a rough gang school. They bullied that kid until he snapped and killed them all.

Attached: pepe-ew.jpg (1024x904, 97K)

No

some one break his nose, it'll be an improvement.

This.We have 0 school shootings here yet guns are allowed
It's not the fucking guns

No.

Implying best friend exists

>I am not afraid of being killed because i'm not a pussy.

CORRECT, they need to be afraid of YOU. or else you are just another victim.

He was in a different building.

More guns is what i advocate for

I just turned 24 and I agree with this

I dunno. I do know Israel #1.

Because he's a crisis actor...

>standard Chad bullies

Chads aren't bullies. They're too busy with athletics and academics and being all-American young men.

The bullies have always been the bitter outcasts who are uglier, less intelligent and lazy, and so lash out because they don't get what they feel they're entitled to.

Theater kids, btw, are some of the worst bullies. They're more cliquish than anyone.

fuck no, i'd be asking the government why i have no right to defend myself and my only choice being brace for death

Leaf fag

Attached: .jpg (1800x1800, 111K)

I wish somoeone would shoot Hogg

No i wish i could legally concealed carry a gun to defend the people i care about

Attached: david3.jpg (1800x1800, 150K)

I advocate for gun control because I don't want the creeps I bully to take revenge on me.

yall replaying in a "1 post by this id" cucknada thread.

>56 iq

Probably not. I'm not a damn attention hog(g) who capitalizes on deaths to put my face on every news station.

I would advocate for more armed security so criminals who dont respect the law already cant hurt us

/thread

And yet somebody did hit with a sack of doorknobs (metaphorically) by shooting up the school. Did he change his behaviour? Hell no, like I said above he's painting himself as the victim here.

He's more of a detriment to the gun grabbers' efforts just by existing and attention whoring. Make him a martyr and you ruin that.

I hate that faggot skeleton kid.

He should get his ass kicked every day.

No

Yeah, because the armed security were really helpful throughout that shooting.

After seeing how Parkland has acted in the aftermath I was suspecting this. Thanks for confirming

I cannot see how any rational human would support right to gun ownership unless the owner has been trained and licensed to carry that weapon.

I would advocate for the removal of gun free zones so that people can be safer.

>Sup Forums
>friends

No. I would advocate for laws to allow me and all my still living friends to carry.

In our country gun owners have been shooting since they were adolescents. 99% HAVE been trained by responsible adults.

There are a lot of blacks there, which the media doesn't show, and gang activity. This was like ten years ago but I doubt it has gotten better.

Maybe if in the heat of the moment someone asked me.

Attached: BAALO12_55_Jean_Vares.jpg (273x245, 42K)

Yet so few of them have served in military or the police. I would never trust an person who has not served in military to own military grade gun.

Kek. Do you really think that the pansy ass militaries or police forces we have in Europe actually give you the training to operate firearms efficiently?

In most countries, aside from very selected special units, they barely train with them. They mostly have them just for show.

A civilian can achieve better training in firearms than the average european soldier in less than a year at the range.

I'd probably be the shooter

I would advocate for increased school security as a short-term measure and addressing the root of the problem with societal ills that produce deeply disturbed individuals and which allow them to roam free in spite of abundant evidence of their desire to harm others.

Attached: 1438351387666.jpg (807x605, 99K)

What do you SPECIFICALLY mean by "advocating for gun control"?

Because Hogg seems to spend a lot of time talking about things that have little to nothing to do with guns. It's not like I listen to this guy, but the little I've heard for him he was shilling for typical mindless progressive talking points.

Nope.

no

Attached: david-hogg-american-psycho-1.jpg (1024x820, 297K)

My best friend got gunned down while delivering pizza after school by someones unraised son for the 10 dollars on his person.

It's because the NWO doesn't care about disarming your country or even care about your country, to stage school shooting.

maybe he shouldn't be in the brown zone unarmed

What's the context here? Was it a legally acquired gun?

I should advocate for laws that only law abiding citizens respect while criminals and non-whites don't?
No thank you.

kill yourself shill rat

no

I would blame the parents

If I'd live in the US, I'd advocate moderate gun control (background/sanity checks) regardless.
The Netherlands however is way on the other side of the spectrum of gun control, here it's almost impossible to get one.

Intellectually, personal experience wouldn't change my mind
However, trauma can play funny tricks on your mind

Guns are everywhere in nederland

>friends
>David Hogg

Pick one. This fag Hogg has no friends.
Btw, Pic related is the shooters brother.

Attached: IMG_0319.jpg (750x422, 39K)

Idk, in the Netherlands, they would be bullied for their weird looks, goblina for being a lesbian on top of that and Frankie Muniz for being a manlet. That grill with the large glasses would be bullied because of those glasses. The shooter would be bullied because his face looks like a philips head screw. Bullying in the Netherlands is top notch, second only to British and Slav bullying, but the government is cracking down on it quite heavily

I have more trust in people who haven't chosen to be enforcers of the state

i would be mad at the "police officers" who didnt do their job

It's not that it's a bad idea, but its step 1 to take ALL guns. It's also grounds to start calling everyone crazy so they can't buy guns. And the war on guns has caused more deaths.

Better than you, citizen.
In this country we have a thing called sense of duty and universal male conscription.

If you want to control something, you should make it legal.

>your best friends
He didn't know the victims. It must have been the best day of his life when it happened. Pathetic.

No. I'd advocate for more guns (open carry)