Houseki no Kuni

Daily reminder, that even if you are almost immortal, you can still die inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12465711
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I miss when people called lewds lemon
I remember that time, and I'm well past my youth
Did gembutts attract old people like moths to the flame?
Give sauce by the way, you fucking old fart

>Not putting 宝石の国 in the subject field
Are we discussing a chineese cartoon or what?

You mean the Shinsha/Phos fic?
archiveofourown.org/works/12465711

?

Who said lemons
But in spite of all the murderer's horror before the body of his victim, after all lavishing caresses on Dia, she must hack it to pieces, hide the body, must use what he has gained by her murder.
And with fury, as it were with passion, she falls on the body, and drags it and hacks at it; so Bort covered her face and shoulders with kisses. She held her hand, and did not stir.
Dia lifted up that hand and kissed it. Bort sank on her knees and tried to see her face; but Dia hid it, and said nothing. At last, as though making an effort over herself, she got up and pushed the gem away. Her face was still as beautiful, but it was only the more pitiful for that.

So we have Dia pussy and Phos anus.
Swell.

Literally the previous thread

Lapis in casual clothing warms my heart.

Most poetic thing I read here in a long time.

>Lapis
But that's Phos. Cairo was inside Ghost while Lapis was alive

No, I meant the supposedly aboundant lewd fanart. I've read all the fanfics already- to give you a measure, it was since the early Eva years that I didn't. this is a sign of addiction

That I can't help you with.
And it's not abundant by any measure

And why does every thread need to conform to your general layout?

I don't think that's how gembutts work.

It's just fanart, user, don't think too much about it, and we know if it's not short-haired then it's not Neophos.

Anyone got the color version of this? Saw it a while ago but forgot to save it

Because we're reaching autism levels that were previously only theoretical.

I'M GONNA QUIT MY JOB AND DRAW LEWD GEMBUTTS UNTIL MY RIGHT HAND EXPLODES

Do you have any other pics like this?

And I was just done posting this one, great timing. There's also this one.

Personally I think that color takes away impact from the manga pages.

thanks, user

Thanks user

Don't forget to share, user.

Reminder: next episode Obsidian gets her last dialogue
I know there's at least one obsidianfag here

The last and the only one. At least your waifu isn't dead.

I like Obsidian but I'm an Alexfag

post alex

Yeah, I really liked Pillars of Eternity.

Underrated post.

Fanarts of the gems in casual clothings are god tier.

Post Phosu's with Lapis's hair

I want to eat Phos' cold, chalky ass.

>So we have Dia pussy
W-we do? Asking for a friend.

>that moment when Phos realizes those mannerisms aren't her own.
I'm in love with this series.

Better. We have TWO Dia pussies.

Too off character. Doesn't works

I've got impression from the manga that Lapis, Ghost and Cair were trio of besties. But because of some series of events Ghost didn't have enough inner material and Lapis was taken to the Moon. But seems like it was probably planned by Lapis to some extent. And for some reason Cair takes blame for Lapis, Ghost. This would explain such cautious and exaggerated reaction to new Phos from Cair. This manga has enough juicy material in the main plot with Phos trying to uncover Truths and save gems. But backstories of other gems are intriguing too. Wouldn't it be nice if we got some specials with backstories or old tales of different gems. For example old tale about gems when Phos only was born. Or Yellow's first partner. Or Lapis, Ghost and Cair old gang days. Maybe some comfy episode with professor and Kongo playing games.

I can't fucking understand, what makes me love Phossy so much. On this scene i actually cried because of how her voice changes to desperate and i felt sorry for her. I literally never felt so much affection to fictional character in more than a decade. Yeah, she is obviously cute, but there are many cuter girls. She doesn't have any positive feature that makes her stand out. But hey, maybe this is what true love is - to love just because?

This barely looks like Dia.

I really hope we get berserk alex

You might be rocksexual user

>her

cute

hi moonie

She has one positive feature, genkiness, but that's clearly being destroyed.

I'd really like a comfy, hundreds of years ago spin-off with a half new cast before they got mooned. Each cute and funny interaction would be bittersweet because we know they were eventually taken and it could even show how that happened, so there would still be suffering. Could be omake format or something.
Might just be me, but considering how this manga is, I don't think Cairn was ever as close to the others as Ghost might have been. He was barely his own person then, didn't even had a name after all.

>mfw I make my sister watch the series
>no comments on this episode

get excited you fucking idiot, cry a bit

what in the fuck did i get into

i thought this was comfy gembutts, not heartbreaking depictions of ptsd

I'll love Phosu no matter what horrible mismatched eldritch horror she becomes. Genki Phos must live on in some of her inclusions.

Genki is overrated user

Why are we so attracted to such androgyne male looking gems

Phos is the incorrigible fuckup we all feel like inside.

I also like how all the other gems feel exactly the same way about Phos as we do. They call her a fuckup, a nuisance, an annoyance who fails at everything she does, but they all love her just the same.

Because these androgynous guys are cute girls!

Ghost was just Lapis's lackey and Cairn didn't speak or have a separate identity. Ghost and Cairn obsessed over Lapis, Cairn more so. And I never got the impression Cairn blamed themselves for Ghost. Cairn was fucking pissed at Phos until her mental breakdown, at which point Cairn just started feeling sorry for them. At this point Cairn is following Phos out of a mix of obligation to Ghost, lingering attachment to Lapis, and just a general feeling of wanting to protect someone so damaged. Unfortunately Phos is becoming more like Lapis, and odds aren't looking good for Cairngorm returning from this moon trip. I think it's important to remember that Euclase, who is one of the most perceptive gems, considered Lapis a dangerous person who would always satisfy their own curiosity over helping others.

Remember this feeling. It'll twist inside you if you read the manga.

It's all harmless fun.

Because this show is only for patricians.

Mind sharing that wallpaper on the right?

post the left one my african american

>but they all love her just the same.
Phos getting her lights knocked out twice after losing Ghost is going to feel like a big group hug compared to the reception she'll get after her latest stunt.

Everyone is a little gay and that's okay.

nice, thank you

I want her to snigger at my penis.

>being attracted to rocks

Can you guys be any more pathetic?

We have few info to just outright consider Ghost as a mere lackey, but it did seem like Lapis was the only one that actually had any kind of relationship with them.

>they found a quirk of their anatomy: the vestige of an ancient species, essentially a wound, dripping wet with liquid mercury.

WHY

I hate this scene so fucking much because it really just makes me relate far too much. Get told you're useless, start believing that you ARE useless, someone finally comes along and tries to help you, start feeling good about yourself but then realize that you'll never be good enough the way you are now. I love Antarc, but his comment was really unnecessary.

Love transcends all, lunarian scum.

You know, it's a great feeling to sit here with a bunch of degenerates fawning over cute rocks.

>if you read the manga
I read it few weeks before. That's what made it worse, i knew good ol' Phossy has died that day.

she's the coolest diamond

I feel like we need one of these, but I don't know who'd be laughing.
Moon Prince? Lapis/Laphos?

All the diamonds take after sensei and have immense style.

>change your hairstyle immediate
>Phos gets hit with a surprise attack from Red Beryl

How does she do it and what's the point?

Nah, i can't say she is 100% genki. She isn't energetic enough to be genki. Just careless, naive and lazy.

Completely unnecessary, the gold could have just forced a way in anyway.

Is Bort pissed off all the time because everybody thinks she's named after a Simpons meme?

It's because she hates christmas. She can never think of a good present for Dia.

She just needs love and headpats, she never intended to hurt anyone, it's all happening just because she is psychologically fragile.

Too close to home Ichikawa
TOO FUCKING CLOSE

Poor Frosty was as autistic as Shinsha when it comes to dealing with others. At least he felt so bad about the consequences he cried later.

Name a gem, who isn't fucking autistic.
You literally can't.

> that's just too good for me

Do they ever explain why Phos can understand the snail and the ice flows?

The magic of Ventricosus's digestive system.

autism

That scene felt like papercuts on my heart. Because I'm projecting like crazy in this show, and I just can't stop

Because she was devoured by a snail. Sensei can understand ice too.