FUCKING BASED

FUCKING BASED

Attached: IMG_20180324_204311.png (720x624, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15349577/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED BOLTON taking on the DEEP STATE leakers like WIKILEAKS

ASSange BTFO

#BoltonMAGA

All I see is a man who loves his country

This.

Bolton wants to take out those who wish our government harm like Wikileaks releasing damaging information about our leadership.

This is admirable

He was right about the Iraq war and their weapons of mass destruction. He went to Iraq personally and found them all in the areas east, west, north and south of the central area.

All I see is a man who is a patriotic cuck, where he should be nationalistically woke.
Patriotism is the stupid man's nationalism. He is guided by the right instincts down the wrong path. It's the worst thing.

He is a guardian of virtue and honor. He should be supported and applauded for his service to the american people.

Attached: 1521790839096.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Lay down mutt and respect black nigger

Attached: 1521779616397.png (480x502, 270K)

>it is admirable that the trump administration wants to defend hillary
We’ve crossed into the surreal, there’s no limit to the cuckolding of trump cultists.

nu-Sup Forums sucks major horsecock. Holy fucking shit

He's truly oblivious.
Such a sad sight.

Attached: bolton_2222222222222.jpg (1128x1521, 144K)

>His state
fixed

>implying he doesn't know exactly what he's doing
You give shabbos goyim far too much credit, this isn't some naive cuck 4 months after 9/11 taking the bait and invading every country that Israel wants. Theres more than enough evidence at this point and anyone who is ignoring it is clearly malicious in their intent.

FUCKING BAAASED. ASSANGE BTFO!!!

Attached: 74657.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

I'm going for brainwashed. This man has literally let the Jews define right and wrong for him. What he sees as troubling the Jewish world hegemony he sees as an attack on decency and the West. He's a lost cause.
I don't get the duplicitous two-faced vibes from him.

You hear that John? You’re a fucking faggot, Bolton!

What is the fucking story with that nose? It looks like i was glued on as an antisemitic trick.

Amazing photo.

>taking out people who point your government's corruption
>a good thing
Nope

>Dumbasses in the state department let the info get leaked for having atrocious standards of keeping their data safe.
>Want to cause a direct cyberwar because of their own retarded decisions.

John Bolton should be bolt-on the bottom of a boat, preferably one that is sailing in the Arctic or shark-infested waters.

Attached: Reuters.png (626x634, 310K)

Attached: 238712928492.png (720x541, 514K)

Attached: latesttrumptweet.jpg (654x453, 89K)

Will you stop the terrorist John Bolton?

Attached: John Bolton MEK Rally.jpg (681x458, 38K)

To a certain point. Information about locations or research sure, protect that. But revealing corruption and stopping it is the duty of every citizen if they can.

holy mother of god
and i thought we were cucked

Boycott Israel! Its your right as an american!

All I see is a man that knows Israel #1

Shills sure are scared of John Bolton, aren't they? Wonder why. Well, he's certainly sounded redpilled on Islamism for the last year or so. Maybe we have some Iranian shills around here. Maybe they don't want their invasion and ultimate plans for takeover of Europe, Canada and the United States to be, you know, rudely interrupted. I mean that is why they attacked Sebastian Gorka over and over....hmmmmm......

>Liechtenstein
One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong

Sounds like Bolton is the ultimate American patriot who doesn't care if you harmed his political opponents if you illegally messed with America.

Trump picked the right guy for the job.

The thing is, you already have control over Europe.

But you keep starting more wars and funding the terrorists and sending more muslims into Europe.
So you will end with losing control of Europe to the muslims.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

exactly

>Implying they already don't know that and acting like this is the best we to go around getting it done.

When was Assange last seen?

This board having a mental breakdown. Here's hoping The_Donald fags finally fuck off from Sup Forums

is*

BOOMERS GO HOME
sage

Attached: 1512606394328.jpg (357x379, 18K)

Loyal attack dog of zion

strawpoll.me/15349577/r
It's agreed. reject jewry

Attached: groucho-disguise.jpg (350x372, 18K)

So based he'll eradicate and last hope of finding what the hell is going on in this fucked up world.
Kike champion.