Harvard Geneticist - "Race Realism is Correct, it's time to accept it"

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

The new york times has published an article from a harvard geneticist. In the article he argues that race is genetically linked and a real thing. That with the upcoming leaps in genetic technology it is time to fully accept this fact instead of trying to lie about it.

Attached: 2j1sdhk.jpg (1000x1500, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK3mm8P21ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

key quote. "This is why it is important, even urgent, that we develop a candid and scientifically up-to-date way of discussing any such differences, instead of sticking our heads in the sand and being caught unprepared when they are found."

The academics are beginning to agree that Sup Forums was right.

This is the part where kikes twist the truth about race and find a way to continue blaming whites for everything that is wrong with the world.

Steven Pinker advocated that in the face of genomic technologies we should completely ban the reference to race in all statistics. Meaning even poverty, crime, admissions, etc it should be dropped was his solution.

They are desperately looking for some way to avoid the impending collapse of marxist theory in the face of genomic science.

SHOW ME THE MOLECULES IN THE GEEENES RESPONSIBLE FOR RACIAL TRAITS!
If you cant my layman liberal art major libcommie opinion is just as good as as that of a geneticist and the entire field should be banned before they can prove me wrong again.

Well the scientific flank of the SJW, aka ivy league STEM professors are beginning to switch to race realism and genetic determinism because they can't hide from the reality any longer.

They have enough IQ to realize that their positions are only grow to be more untenable.

They will just push for it all to be illegal, and for all statistics to be individualized with no mention of any group identity. They'll say that people who resist this are evil white supremacist nazi kkk members who only want to use the facts of reality to instigate genocide.

France, Sweden etc are already doing this so they avoid criticism. No racial statistics, hide racial identity to avoid "hate speech" or some bullshit.

The fact that you can immediately, instinctively identify somebody's race 99% of the time even so far as to know "oh they're half asian" etc should be all the evidence anybody needs.

but if a university tells me race is false it is. They would never lie. Now I realized it was all just a lie and there is no such thing.

The inevitable result of human genetic research is that negroids will eventually be classified as a non-human hominid species.

Good, now lets cover race and nepotism.

they wont open their eyes , remember when james watson got booted for being ''racist''. The founders and the fathers of genetic science are often disregarded in the academy. If you look at the sources being used in universities , you will see that lots of them are from the US or western scholars. Not that it is a good thing but people do not look at them as individuals. They just go , oh look the academy says this it is science it must be true. The academy is one of the most orwellian shit I have ever seen in my education life. Professors WILL NOT speak so often about hard realities but try to allude to it in their studies but to no avail since the media is responsible and also have the power to highlight specific studies. It is people who are being ignorant and blindly believing EVERYTHING the academy provides. Especially in Anthropology , in my school I have checked all the sources in the school ciriculum and %90 of it was US based. Evolutinary Genetics and the mainstream anthropological genetics contridict each other. They pretend that human genetics are completely on a whole other level compared to other animals and be easily susceptible to change. This is somewhat true but in these studies they always leave out the required elements for the said change. They go on ranting about how race is really shallow and easily altered and people are equal and shit never once telling the intricate mechanism to alter such properties.

Some of the studies however focus on the differences and their causes and points fingers to things that are deemed racist and whatnot in our current society. Intrestingly enough people are more zealous than scientists themselves when it comes to science. From experience , I have alot of bar talks where I didn't reveal I was a biolog and asked people on their beliefs on race and they just shat on me for being ignorant and stuff. Thats how bad is the situation. Academy is fucking dead m8

Attached: 1518341724773.jpg (587x545, 71K)

Except where Sup Forums is arguing for an ethnostate, this guy is saying that the results shouldn’t really matter.

>How do we accommodate the biological differences between men and women? I think the answer is obvious: We should both recognize that genetic differences between males and females exist and we should accord each sex the same freedoms and opportunities regardless of those differences.
>An abiding challenge for our civilization is to treat each human being as an individual and to empower all people, regardless of what hand they are dealt from the deck of life. Compared with the enormous differences that exist among individuals, differences among populations are on average many times smaller, so it should be only a modest challenge to accommodate a reality in which the average genetic contributions to human traits differ.

source. It doesnt sound like Pinker to me

the parts of the article that are most important and stressed is that he talks about positions becoming untenable.

"we risk losing the trust of the public and we actively contribute to the distrust of expertise that is now so prevalent."

"It will be impossible — indeed, anti-scientific, foolish and absurd — to deny those differences."

The key points. They are not upset they lied but are realizing such lies won't work any longer. The lysenkoism currently in effect can't survive colliding with genomic advancement. It's not that we hope they accept reality, it's that they either do so or lose huge amounts of credibility.

Basically, if they stay stagnant and keep pushing the falsehoods they will lose worse in the end. The advantage of being truthful and correct is that we win in the end regardless. This article, if completely ignored and if it is a failure to sway, would still be great. It will just lead to a far worse cataclysm if the academics stick to lysenkoism style beliefs.

Even retards with a 70 IQ can identify race. It takes a 100 IQ to fully comprehend critical race theory and explain why race doesn't really exist. Saying race doesn't exist is primarily a way of signaling status/intelligence/education.

Attached: 1513757574500.png (531x198, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vK3mm8P21ao

Can't listen to it to find the exact timestamp. He states we should stop using race in all statistics. That crime rates, poverty etc all of it should ignore race. He argues that stating black poverty statistics gives the impetus for people to bring up genetic differences, so we should stop.

Quick run down on Pinker? I've only ever seen clips on YouTube, he seems pretty solid. Considering buying some of his books

He's full of shit. Terrible logic, terribly low IQ. He brings up some obvious points that other people at harvard would be afraid to. That's about it.

Intellectually he is pathetic.

no, just keep lying about it and invent cool genetic mods and medicines that apparently should work on all humans but will work only on whites in the end. best way to leave niggers, chinks and spics behind.

Does pic related have asian admixture?He's from Eastern Europe

Attached: IMG_20180323_191249.jpg (1920x2560, 1.15M)

They literally can.

DNA testing is literally showing your race.

Pinker is Marxism-Lite for the masses, an introductory blue pill.

The chinese are most likely far ahead on this and able to capitalize it at scale faster. Just depends what moves their government makes but I'd be surprised if they don't lead on this.

I mean western institutions are still basically in lysenkoism era thought patterns on this subject.

looks italian

>race is real
NOOOOO

Attached: 1492299572760.png (800x769, 126K)

Sure , I want to see the academy go down in flames. It won't be just lysenkoism not surviving but most of the genetic studies. The ones left behind in this case. It could either be lysenkoists getting full power of academy and you know going along with agenda. In this case the new generation and some of the current professors will break free and form their own academy. If it is the lysenkoists that get booted , well thats the best case scenario.

It's a huge step forwards for the intelligentsia of america. Maybe France and Sweden will catch up in a few decades. Hopefully in 20-30 years it might be accepted thought in universities that IQ is real.

Mass media coverage in 3.....2......never.

Attached: 1520769776069.jpg (1024x645, 93K)

That nose surely doesn't look Italian lol

we need ww3 asap

Finn.

wendy...

Well, assuming they keep a stranglehood and have influence. It will be a different society advancing through the truths they wish to ignore. Hence China or rogue IVF clinics, who knows, will advance the technology and the truth will become self-evident. People seem to have lost sight of the fact we are still in a survival-based competition. The luxury of holding on to falsehoods is one that ends with being wrapped in a carpet and being trampled by horses as the mongols liked to do to defeated enemies. The west is not the only player and perhaps other victors won't resist the urge to finish the victory.

In this article: race is a social construct. The one the author so desperately clings to despite the mounting evidence they themselves acknowledge.

Whatever his true beliefs, I'd wager 90% of the article is pure attempt at manipulation and not his truthful authentic views. Most of it seems an argument that when analyzed deeply is simply "The jigg is up guys" worded in such a way as to only be seen by people in the know.

Surprised they'd publish this.

Attached: Capture.jpg (804x336, 79K)

Harvard has been full of shit for a long time. When they say something as stupid as "race doesn't exist" and there are literally people from different races in the lecture room as they say it, they lose every last bit of credibility and everything after that can be disregarded as just more Bullshit.

Why? What are their strategic views?

Stay on the sinking titanic of marxist genes don't matter lysenkoism when literal designer babies with increased IQ start popping out?

He made fun of Kevin McDonalds 'Culture of Critique' describing it as trashy pseudo-science when he didn't even read it.

Damn dude. I dated a girl who looked very similar, same eyes, same nose, similar jawline, who was French/Irish.

So you all know, the author is a Jew.

Some of them are /ourguys/

one could predict criminality based on genetics (and upbringing, fatherlessness, early behavior, early IQ)

it's not even virtue signalling, it's a shiboleth signifying you are with the 'moral' ingroup, so they don't kill you.
it's like claiming any other religious dogma.

Come on be serious

Yeah I remember being a basic bitch too. That scientist will come around once race is linked to culture.

Give me a quote. That doesn't sound anything like Pinker

Easy solution: Segregate the schools, treat the harder to teach differently. Put them up to normal standards and they will fail to grasp simple concepts that doom them for further education(normally you'd hold those kids back a grade but schools almost always cave under the pressure of the groid parents bitching about racism and other nonsense.

Teach them in a way that works, even if it takes longer and they should be up to par with acceptable levels of behavoir and intelligence. Its not a hateful reality unless you let it be. Pretending everyone is equal is generating the hate.

Who cares about culture though, other than insecure brainlets?

Oh, we all know the reasons they spread the lie that "race doesn't exist". The kikes are afraid of scientific racism. If you accept that race exists, then you start saying that race 'x' is good at this, but poor at something else. You start to go down a road of logical conclusions that must necessarily follow from the premise. Niggers are highly impulsive and violent. Therefore they need a separate system of laws to accommodate that behavior. Kikes are very racist in favor of themselves, and therefore must be restricted from living in other societies or they will use their inherent racism to create a parasitic relationship benefiting only themselves in the host society. No wonder (((Harvard))) lies like the shitheads they are. They certainly don't want a philosophical concept that would expose their power-grabbing secrets to become common-knowledge. Yeah, we're all individuals, goyim retards. Keep playing the game of life as an isolate, while we play it as a team.

Attached: 1521841341509.jpg (2000x2000, 2.59M)

(((David Reich)))
>Oh no goyim, we are just saying there are differences between races when it comes to diseases, skin tone, body shape, and educational achievement within in-groups. There's no difference in intelligence between races, because there's no studies, and us Jews would never research something that didn't suit our agenda.

Read the article, he criticizes people who make statements of black inferiority in intelligence and work ethic because there's no studies. There's no studies because kikes like this won't research something that doesn't suit their agenda. Then he goes on throwing James Watson and a fellow NYT writer under the bus because they claimed otherwise.

what does this mean for bioware

Attached: 1521737076266.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>okay okay goyim, we can't deny reality any longer so we need to start ignoring it instead

I am sighing right now, because this is always the same, exact gag damned thing people do on this topic. The train is as follows:

>I don't accept race realism
>I'm pompous and you're all dumb
>race doesn't exist
>oh shit facts
>I don't like these facts these facts are wrong
>oh um well uh
>you're all racists
>why isn't my shaming working
>metaphorical sweating and hyperventilation
>well it doesn't matter
>yes race exists but I deny it matters because that would hurt my feelings and I'd have to adjust my worldview
>you're all racists
>I'm not like you racists even though I know full well you're correct
>I literally want to take the mental blue pill and live in a delusion world view I make for myself
>where race still doesn't exist
>I want other people to live there with me
>bad racist bad, me good because not doubleplusbadracist

It's essentially the entire youtube "skeptic" community currently, at the least. You can show these people reality. They don't want that to be reality. So they will fanatically deny it's how things are. To themselves and everyone else.

Did you read the rest?

>We need to co-opt this scientific argument that racial realists are using so we can suppress it and make sure no one finds out that niggers are morons.

Don't think for a second NYT would have published an article that ends any other way.

This. The article pretty much says new DNA research is making race differences a reality, but STILL this fucking kike goes on to lie and say there is no scientific basis for cognitive differences. Well how about the 7% physical difference in brain size you sleazy manipulating fuck.

Is NYtimes secretly /ourguys/?
From their Ope ed piece about "normal" white nationalists getting lefty fags angry, their recent UFO investigatory pieces, and now theyre dipping their toes into race realism. Seems like the kikes at Nytimes are pretty shooked or are slowly changing allegiances .

Attached: 1484547748653s.jpg (250x202, 6K)

This

>are beginning to
Where the fuck do you think Sup Forums got the information from the first place, you fucking moron.
The people who drop these "redpills" on Sup Forums are often PhD candidates themselves who found controversial research. "The academics" were the originators of the information to begin with. Mainstream academia is another story but "the academics" catching up to Sup Forums is one of the most retarded things I ever heard here.
Gas yourself

Attached: placebo.jpg (502x622, 61K)

100iq normies signal about anti-racism yeah. Me a 130 iq boii likes to scream from the roof tops about race realism

Yep, really nice how he points out the genetic testing has proven common assumptions, but that other common assumptions are somehow ludicrous and racist because theres no (((studies))) to prove otherwise.
The entire article is just conceding ground to make a better argument against the truth.

>already know genetics heavily influence intelligence for decades
>this is now somehow news

?

Were all african in origin. Well fuck me I love niggers now.

Watch him Joe rogan experience last week.... or dave rubin shows this week.... 5hrs of pinker talking..... he says exactly that..... "ignore it... it shouldn't matter if we treat every fucking one on the planet as an individual".... but there is a problem..... REALITY

Attached: 1517110201428.png (501x585, 143K)

New countersignal meme?

That is why he was on rubin and rogan.... they are trying to sway the swayable..... then they will attck us full force

cap this post

Attached: 1520764381068m.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

Q predicted this

The problem for them is that their "system" will lose authourity and legitimacy if a competing system explains the world better and this could be manifested through debate where their system clearly loses out. That is a painful experience for anyone identifying themselves as intelligent.

holy fucking cringe
>times commentators

Attached: download.jpg (620x390, 41K)

diz confirms we iz da most hoomans of you all

Attached: stop being jelly of pure genes.jpg (640x480, 142K)

> ITT Sup Forums tries once again to into genetics; fails miserably
Genomic studies are not as far ahead as some claim. There's still little more than correlation-based evidence that sections of the genome are linked to certain traits. There's no such thing as a "warrior gene" or a "pancreatic cancer" gene. Gene-environment interaction is far too complex as to simplify it to the terms necessary to create a rock-solid scientific definition and delimitation of "race".

Non-whites see Jews as white so they have a good reason to be on our side.

Also author happens to be jew

Genetic engineering can solve the biological problems of race and class.

what a beautiful specimen

I would like to point out that in pic guy criticizing Israel is also a jew

s2

Attached: goldenlion.jpg (550x367, 97K)