ITT: Let's laugh at Trumpfaggots being drafted into another war

ITT: Let's laugh at Trumpfaggots being drafted into another war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1521627797653.jpg (475x356, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8&feature=youtu.be&t=337
nytimes.com/2015/03/03/science/earth/study-links-syria-conflict-to-drought-caused-by-climate-change.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

almost as funny as arab spring.

Black pill
Obama > Trump
Retards will say I'm a shill

>let's laugh at Dems being BTFO on gun control
>let's laugh when they false flag the march with "Russian" gas
>let's laugh even harder when we don't go to war
sage

What happened?

>implying you wouldn't be glowing now if Hillary won

You faggots always do this.

>let's go to war with Russia and Syria [and Iran}!
>it looks like it'll happen by someone you don't like
>uh, war monger!

Obama went to war with Libya and destabilized Syria.

That's worst than Iraq or Iran on their own.

>bUt Muh HiLLAry

Attached: 1519246057063.png (1066x596, 474K)

>meme flag
>no draft in the US
>sharedblew shilling overtime in past 30days

SAGE
A
G
E

Hmmm? and trump has increased the spending for the war effort in the middle east and I wouldn't be surprised if he started shit with Iran soon.

Imagine how boring the world would be without americucks. Their stupidity gives entertainment to millions of people around the globe.

See, you always do it.

At least be consistent in your desires.

Hillary wanted war with Iran too, and you'd be defending her now if she went to war with them.

Bush's Iraq War destabilized the Middle East.

Even the molymeme admits it

stop being a fucking retard

Attached: troops.png (1200x600, 443K)

>stupidity
superiority

ftfy

Trump has only been blasting ISIS, which was a consequence of Iraq. With the one airfield strike against Assad's chemical attack.

Until he invades someone, he's not a warmonger. NK looks like peace is on the table too.

BUT HILLARY

u trumpshits are fucking pathetic

Attached: hillary5.jpg (1200x944, 124K)

Kys shill.

Attached: TunguskaBurp.webm (634x360, 2.08M)

>Bush's Iraq War destabilized the Middle East.

Not really, as only Iran benefited from it. It didn't affect Syria until Obama kicked off the civil war, which allowed ISIS to come in from Iraq and take some areas. That's a sideshow compared to the Assad and "moderate" fight, though.

>Trump has only been blasting ISIS
Thats everyones excuse for when a politician starts tearing up the middle east
>B-b-b-but muh ISIS

>Until he invades someone, he's not a warmonger.
So obama wasn't a war monger than because everything he did in syria and libya was just drone strikes?

Which candidate would this not have happened under? Do you think ZOG would give the US any other choice under some other stooge?

Don't lie and say you don't want war with Syria and Russia, and also Iran (Syria and Iran are the same thing now).

>meme flag
Anybody that thinks there is going to be a draft is a moron

You're such a fucking retarded shill. Over a million Iraqi refugees flooded into Syria after GOP Bush invaded.

You're putting up the most pathetic shill defense of your neocon boy Trump ever. but hillary. u people are a fucking joke

Attached: Mission Accomplished.jpg (2000x1000, 435K)

>Trump campaigns on being anti-war.
>Ends up firing his moderate SoS and NSA and replacing them with two pro-war neocons.
The ABSOLUTE STATE of Trumpbabs.

Attached: 1336172911449.png (255x318, 132K)

He invaded Libya.

Naval and air force attacks is still an invasion, and the outcome is exactly the same as if it used ground forces too; Libya didn't need them, as there was enough rebels to use.

I'm not a neocon like your boy Trump.

Attached: neocon moustache.jpg (873x843, 76K)

this

roofucker shills on suicide watch

Yes, many Sunnis fled, but they only fled to a nearby country, Syria.

That didn't start the Syrian war.

So you said
>Until he invades someone, he's not a warmonger

>He invaded Libya
>Naval and air force attacks is still an invasion,

Can you at least be consistent for once in your life?

Almost all of the Dems want war with Syria (and hence, Iran and Russia).

Stop thinking it's 1 side only.

It helped destabilize it. You're so fucking retarded u said Syria wasn't affected by Bush's Iraq war invasion.

>Not really, as only Iran benefited from it. It didn't affect Syria

taking in millions of war refugees doesn't affect a country?

how can u be so mentally retarded?

Reminder: Sup Forums is undergoing an organized, and paid for, coordinated raid by several corners of the Internet presently. If you feel as though the tone has changed here, that's why. In every antiwhite thread, just drop a few redpills, even ifv they're a bit off topic, so we can recruit some new blood to be here forever with us.

It's pledge week.

Attached: 1521858165108.png (1000x1080, 391K)

He didn't invade Libya.

That was Obama.

Obama did Libya and destabilized Syria (Yemen too, and tried it on Egypt).

Trump hasn't invaded anyone.

Again
So you said
>Until he invades someone, he's not a warmonger

>Obama presidency
>He invaded Libya
>Naval and air force attacks is still an invasion,

Can you at least be consistent for once in your life? Im not gonna keep playing this game with you brainlet, Get trumps cock out of your mouth.

>Be american
>Get forced into pointless military duty

Attached: 717.jpg (600x539, 34K)

>Republican House
>Republican Senate
>Republican President

Democrats oppose wars u fucking retard. Democrats came up opposing Bush's Iraq war. Don't u remember the massive protests in the streets. oh wait u weren't born yet.

your entire ideology is based on dinduism. you're a typical conservative.

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

u fucking right wing pieces of shit have spent the last 8 years dinduing bush and now u are already prematurely dinduing trump

your ideology and your politicians are such a fucking joke, that all u can do is dindu them

Attached: bush 2.0.png (1024x663, 972K)

Iraqi refugees had no bearing on the civil war.

It was Assad and the metropolitan inhabitants against the rural areas. I bet you don't even know that it started from farmers protesting shit.

Bush's invasion and occupation of Iraq at the cost of trillions of dollars destabilized the Middle East u retarded dindu .

u literally can't defend neocon trump who just appointed fucking John Bolton to be National Security Advisor so all u can do is splerg MUH OBAMA BUT HILLARY

it's actually fucking pathetic and sad

Attached: bolton trump.jpg (300x378, 13K)

Trump has been doing the same thing Obama did, nothing new.

He hasn't done anything new.

>Democrats oppose wars
>they did Libya
>I can find quotes with all of them wanting Syria to be invaded

We aren't starting another war. That's Obama and Bush territory.

Attached: 055.jpg (1159x1500, 1.13M)

Are you fucking retarded to the max? You do know the difference between bombing things and invading things right? Trump have not started a war so far and based on his policies and actions he's not going to war like fucking Obama did with Libya you massively uneducated shill.

>I bet you don't even know that it started from farmers protesting shit.

because there was a drought and people were starving and burdened by a massive flood of Bush Iraq War refugees. How can u be this retarded?

Why are you living in Canada if you like american politics so much obamaleaf?

>You do know the difference between bombing things and invading things right?

I was quoting what the other person was saying you fucking dumbass learn to follow a conversation you stupid fuck.

>you massively uneducated shill.
Remove meme flag you braindead chimp.

Must be why Republicans launch all the wars and Democrats bring the troops home.

Attached: bush 2.0 orders more troops.png (958x582, 432K)

>laughing at the very real reality of war and death for kind hearted people

Grow up dude. Seriously, grow the fuck up.

>but muh destebilisation of midle east
Brah the point of iraq war was to force them to use dollar instead of Euro to sell oil.

>Are you fucking retarded to the max? You do know the difference between bombing things and invading things right

>he difference between bombing things and invading things right

then he unironically says

>he's not going to war like fucking Obama did with Libya

what fucking country did Obama invade u absolute fucking retards?

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Bush's invasion and occupation of Iraq at the cost of trillions of dollars destabilized the Middle East u retarded dindu .

Not in the way you're thinking.

It took away the Sunni government and let the Shia take over, which was backed by Iran.

Syria wasn't destabilized by this. Syria was destabilized by the "Arab Spring".

Now, Iran has moved into Syria. They're ironically the only ones to benefit from it all.

I don't agree with Iraq 2003 or what was done to Syria and Libya.

>Trump literally has coup plotted against him by neocons
>calls him a neocon
wow...just wow
sage

No

It was from Assad coming down hard on them with taxes, regulations and so on.

Nothing to do with Iraqis.

>what fucking country did Obama invade u absolute fucking retards?
Its a large country called your mother

What are Trump's NSA pick John Bolton's thoughts on Iran?

Attached: bolton trump2.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Obama funded "moderate rebels" who actually defected to ISIS and Al Qaeda at high rates. Its true he didn't use soldiers. To say it wasn't a US led invasion though is a joke. Who gave the rebels air supremacy?

Attached: 1520277268594.jpg (587x349, 50K)

A fucking emu quote is not going to result in an all out war you retards and neither are what Trump is doing right now. He's just going to keep Bolton for the NK negotiation then removing Obama's holdover which is why obummerleaf is SEETHING itt.

Libya.

Attached: Untitledsadasdasd.png (1280x1520, 1.08M)

He's not a fan.

Which is the same with many of the Dems and Neocons. Thinking it's only one side is moronic.

We'll see how it goes.

millions of war refugees had nothing to do with there not being enough food?

u didn't even know that Syria had a drought?

Researchers Link Syrian Conflict to a Drought Made Worse by Climate Change
nytimes.com/2015/03/03/science/earth/study-links-syria-conflict-to-drought-caused-by-climate-change.html

i swear to god u fucking 12 year old neckbeard retards should not be allowed to post here

u people are absolute fucking morons

stfu you dumbass
Fuck off to some other thread
You've already proven you can't even follow a conversation properly. just stop.

Anerimutts are cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

B-B-B-UT HILLARY

Bolton, Trump, Bush, McCain.. I get that you're a fucking retard but u do realize they are all Republicans right.

inb4 dindu

/thread

Obama never invaded Libya. You people are fucking retards. None of u were alive when Bush invaded Iraq that's why u don't know what an invasion is.

Attached: Mission Accomplished3.jpg (600x338, 32K)

>Meme flag
>Stealing memes and pretending it's yours
Into the trash with your opinion

Attached: 27656987_473184719744894_2735984038308342529_n.jpg (720x468, 31K)

y....ye....YEAH WE ARE HELPING THE POOR REFUGEES THEY ARE TOTALY IN DANGER THESE YOUNG MEN NEED HELP!

Attached: Gender-breakdown1.jpg (1200x757, 97K)

Your retarded ass couldn't give 1 fucking reason that he didn't invade Libya and is now literally saying that Trump "invaded" Syria by just bombing a completely empty airfield with Russian and Syrian officials already what's going to happen.

good.

im done

the only thing worse than arguing economics with fucking right wing retard 12 year old neckbeards who weren't old enough to understand the bush years is foreign policy

syria general propaganda have fucked u retards right up

half u morons think obama invaded syria

and none of u fucking retards even know what a civil war is

jfc i can't take how fucked up you people are

Attached: iraq war cost.png (655x403, 101K)

exactly.
fucking hypocrasy with the left wing is staggering

I never said Trump invaded Syria

It seems that you're in a state of butt hurt.

Hey you piece of shit, you bailed out of the last thread after you got cornered and looked like a moron.
One of the chief criticisms of Trump is that he has maintained the status quo for U.S. interventionism. If he has maintained something then that means it predates his being in office, this doesn't remove his culpability for continuing it, but pretending that anything he's doing is new or shocking is fucking stupid.
Your entire position relies on you dinduing for Democrats you stupid fucking leaf.

Then why are you buttmad that he's not going to start a war like your precious Obama did?

How the fuck do you even spend trilions to invade some shithole in arabia?
also

Hillary wanted war with iran so badly that Bush actually invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.Obama brought the troops out. and now Trump just appointed John King Neocon Bolton to be NSA.

u filthy dindus will never grow out of your but hillary nonsense because you're a fucking joke that can't let go of her

>hehehe he caught me being a complete retard
>You must be butthurt.
In the trash it goes!!

I didn't bail out of any thread. I win every thread. Wtf r u even talking about? Let me guess there was no reply for like an hour and I closed the thread and u think u won?

Obama ended Bush's wars, brought the troops home, and killed Bin Laden. Get over it bitch.

Oh and he killed more Islamic terrorists than any president ever. That's why Sup Forums hated him.

Attached: obama btfo trump inauguration1.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Republican fiscal management.

Honesly, not sure why but it looks like economy is working better in democrat controlled states rather than republican ones, but i am not sure why that is the case.

>I win every thread
>Avoid answering anything directly
>Always beg the question
>Do for Democrats what you accuse others of doing Republicans
>Repost the same shit without proper context
>Unironically believe that there's a Trump/Russia connection
>Actually buys the Khan Sheikhoun story
Yeah, keep telling yourself that lol.

>globalist leftist black man criminal is better than civic nationalist drumpf
>retards will say I'm a shill

what would give them that impression user?

>meme flag
>"no u" meme sealer
>sidesteps areguement

also SAGE

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-23 13.39.16.png (752x518, 75K)

Most red states have lower population, and are sacrificial landscapes.

Wait hold up, Milo is still relevant? I guess these SJW fags haven’t done their homework.

Ah, you must have gone to chalk up another win. Enjoy the next thread you regurgitate all the same shit into.

kill yourself you simpering fag SAGE

He and Hillary deposed Gaddafi who was the only thing keeping that shithole of a country stabilized. It was relatively safe to travel their before until Obama fucked it up.

Please hang yourself.

Niggers don’t work therefore it was easier for them to make it there.

Still waiting for u to show me that other thread?

I said I'm done a while back I just went to Tim Hortons to get a coffee u stupid retarded fuck.

Listen. You can dindu chimpout all you want. The fact is that your Republican hero and conservative 9/11 America Defender George Dubya Bush invaded and occupied Afghanistan and Iraq at the cost of trillions of dollars and thousands of American soldiers lives.

Liberals were against it. Liberals protested in the streets. They were called traitors. We told u fucking retards not to do it. Your boy Bush destabilized the entire Middle East. Even molymeme admits it.

Like I said u can dindu chimpout all u want.

So now you MAGAtards got btfo with Trump appointing King fucking neocon John Bolton to be his National Security Advisor and u fuckers can't say shit, u can't defend it so all u can do is splerg BUT HILLARYS EMAIL, RELEASE THE MEMO, PIZZAGATE! That's all u fuckers have.

Attached: Mission Accomplished5.jpg (590x421, 204K)

>I said I'm done a while back
Yeah that's why you're still replying you dumbshit.
You continue to dance around the point, the largest criticism of Trump is that he is continuing his predecessors policies, Obama continued Bush's policies, yet you defend Obama. Your entire argument hinges on the assumption that Trump hasn't lost his base for things like appointing Bolton. You aren't arguing with me, or with anybody in particular, each one of your posts is you arguing at some imaginary character.

u retards are so fucking ashamed of what trump is doing that u have to try to dindu onto obama

it's honestly fucking pathetic

Obama did the opposite of Bush. Bush invaded and occupied countries, sent hundreds of thousands of troops into the Middle East. Obama brought them home. fuck off u filthy fucking dindu

i swear to god dinduism is all u conservashits have

oh there are plenty of them that will go down I'm sure, I'm actually curious what the metric is, of course anyone on subs is going down no question

>Doesn't reply to a thing said
>I said I was done
>I win every thread
Easy to win when you're playing with yourself.