European folklore appreciation thread

Post traditional songs and dances from your respected European countries or regions. So that we may appreciate Europes rich culture and history through dance and song.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa4siAcXVRE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4w4nYHC-C7w

Attached: images (9).jpg (454x324, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NRbXmdnRoE
youtube.com/watch?v=RfJZu_Bz6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=WAvL8I754FU
youtube.com/watch?v=UAmUQieNFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=k-gTUUgZCQo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
youtube.com/watch?v=hSPLXQqVD1g
youtube.com/watch?v=VGSfWSvNxac
youtube.com/watch?v=NH7rSvfkP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=jLU3E6itCEE
youtu.be/Gg9RC9sBaS0
youtube.com/watch?v=FXGVfG56FYY
youtube.com/watch?v=wGssmQIsECA
youtube.com/watch?v=UQl8fURGSrA
youtube.com/watch?v=1A1VM3dQueU
youtube.com/watch?v=l8Wd6iP4y2s
youtube.com/watch?v=hr0yCBmFKpc
youtube.com/watch?v=_keS5CgpBT0
youtube.com/watch?v=8ySEwZN78nc
youtube.com/watch?v=AiKqyg3AzOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ibnUK9DuoEo
youtube.com/watch?v=JTcAXiJAFBE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bh78m9CMgo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=po78Z3i1lq0
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=pm3wS_2avbs
youtube.com/watch?v=dzlcxN0lxSo
youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=efGOx5I5J-o
youtube.com/watch?v=2N4WBRX_lFc
youtube.com/watch?v=aosUHfbdnn4
youtube.com/watch?v=AS1QA0uRhIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot3Lxbb4YbY
youtube.com/watch?v=64Hilbd_jMg
youtube.com/watch?v=3RmTnnInOU4
vocaroo.com/i/s0PZHnMVS5oP
youtube.com/watch?v=eZjbyxMVjOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5NRbXmdnRoE
youtube.com/watch?v=RfJZu_Bz6Yo
Mods are going to be faggots and.move it to /bant/

The music is very nice, I like the secound one a lot

The stories are also nice, it hurts to think that we lost it all. These songs are the products of centuries of human lives and myths

Just for you, slavic australian
youtube.com/watch?v=WAvL8I754FU

In Serbia we still preserve our old customs through cultural clubs and through gusle (epic peoms) reading folklore and old fairy tales is also very nice

youtube.com/watch?v=UAmUQieNFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=k-gTUUgZCQo

Germans have one of the best marching songs, I like the old prussian marches the best though, the one you've should me id also very good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

It's about a toll getting paid.
No kissing out of wedlock, ladies.

I like the song you posted since it sounds very jolly. Jolly marches are always nice to listen to

>In Serbia we still preserve our old customs
like singing to your sultan? youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

youtube.com/watch?v=hSPLXQqVD1g
youtube.com/watch?v=VGSfWSvNxac
youtube.com/watch?v=NH7rSvfkP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=jLU3E6itCEE

Our politicans are an embarressment to our nation, they do not represent the people at all. They'll literally suck up to anyone

Do you have any nice songs or dances to share?

youtu.be/Gg9RC9sBaS0
French/quebec song about bravery, quebec traditional is quite based by the way

I lile this song a lot its very powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=FXGVfG56FYY

youtube.com/watch?v=wGssmQIsECA

youtube.com/watch?v=UQl8fURGSrA

youtube.com/watch?v=1A1VM3dQueU

youtube.com/watch?v=l8Wd6iP4y2s

Mr. Totally Not a Turk I'm Deus Vult Catholicuck, stop larping. And no, we fought them the best we could while you west catholicucks were jerking off your small penises in courts for 500 years cause you didn't care about us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr0yCBmFKpc

youtube.com/watch?v=_keS5CgpBT0

Värttinä has modern touch to it, but I like it a lot.

the one and only

youtube.com/watch?v=8ySEwZN78nc

Attached: Spurdo[1].jpg (1600x900, 105K)

You are all world citizens
It's racist to be proud of your culture and traditions
This thread is politically incorrect
>please continue

youtube.com/watch?v=AiKqyg3AzOk

The secound and first songs are very good and nice, ecpessially the last one, its shame whats happening to sweden though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibnUK9DuoEo

youtube.com/watch?v=JTcAXiJAFBE

Russian choirs are one of the best in the world.
He's a video of russian choir singing a Serbian song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bh78m9CMgo0

Finsih always sounded weird to me, like messed up hungarian. I have lot of respect for your country though. I appreciate the song

Lel. I listen to this when high. It's just so upbeat man, top stuff

It is happening all over Europe, not just Sweden.

It is funny though that Sweden and Germany are the only two nations in the world who have banned homeschooling all together.

On topic, sadly, the christians have changed this song as well;
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

youtube.com/watch?v=po78Z3i1lq0

Europe is falling apart because more and more people are becoming athiest and ditching there faith. No faith, no morals to hold people back.

The christen sects and churches you find in Sweden are perversions of what christenality truely is.

The christen faith that you hate is not the same christen faith that your ancestors practiced.

Swedish sounds like a very nice language, a lot nicer then other germanic languages.

That's like saying communism back then wasn't real communism. Like, what is then?

And it does not matter. We do not come from the desert, so it simply does not belong to any of us.

I have no problem with shitskins praying to Allah, Jesus or what ever jews pray to. It is their religion. But white people LARP'ing as christians.. It is just retarded. Simply, retarded.

Why this really pisses me off is because I have relatives far, far back who was killed by christians for using the old faith.

One woman was sentenced to death because she had a fucking vegvisir cut into the door of her house.

Another one was sentenced X amount of shekels because he had "hired a witch to find stolen goods". If you are familiar with the old ways (Hamingja), you know that to find yourself you had to do just that - find yourself. Yourself in a past life. For this, the man was sentenced (every man who had hired this woman was sentenced). She was probably killed.

You see where I am going with this?
People complain about ISIS, Islam, mudslimes for wanting to change their way of life, killing people in the name of "the prophet", etc. Meanwhile, their own people had done the same thing a few hundreds years back, in the name of another magical sandnigger in space. What is the difference?

Traditional Australian folk music
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Also;

Jews came to Europe in what, 1100-1200?
About the same time christianity really got a hold of Northern Europe. Christianity is a jewish cult. Connect the fucking dots.

Larping as Christens? But aren't you larping as a pagan?

Paganism died a long time ago, the problem with our pagan ancestors it that they barely wrote or recorded anything down.

All the sagas and edas where written by Christen monks and priests who had the desire to preserve every aspect of there peoples culture.

Christenality was shaped by european culture and traditions, the early church fathers and founders weren't "desert people" but greek theologians, german and gothic warrior saints and various martyrs

The church fathers where openly anti semitic and openly preached about geting rid of jewish influences within the church.

I

Why would jews openly promote a religion that encouraged people to treat jews with lesser rights?

But pagans also killed christens en masse, burning down churches and villages. In pagan Serbia and kivean rus christens where killed openly. Pagans weren't any better. in some regions they even sacrificed women and children, in others they participated in large violent orgies.

You make some very good points about christenality and paganism.

I think I need to study more about the issue more properly before I can argue

I appreciate the music though, it was really nice. Good night and all the best

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3wS_2avbs

youtube.com/watch?v=dzlcxN0lxSo

No. I don't. I don't pray, I don't blot.

>the problem with our pagan ancestors it that they barely wrote or recorded anything down.

That is somewhat right. The practice was oral, yes. But there is also things "rune-staff's" to know when the holidays was coming. Those was cut into wood, what say that they didn't write down more stuff on wood? Wood burns/rotts very easy.

>All the sagas and edas where written by Christen monks and priests who had the desire to preserve every aspect of there peoples culture.

Yes. But how much of this is true? How much of the stuff you read in newspapers today is true?

The first christians was power-hungry asshole's who slaughtered their own people for gains, nothing more, nothing less.

Why, yes, yes they did. But they didn't do it to promote their religion, did they?

I can't understand neither why jews are their own worst enemy. To this day they actively put themselves in bad light. Why, I have no idea. As I said, they are their own worst enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0zBlHlnR4Y

You make very good points, I'll have to do more research.

Thank you for your videos its much appreciated, its very late here, so know I really have to go.

Good night swede user, i wish you good night.

Good night to all the other posters as well, I really appreciate the music a lot

Godnatt.

My grandparents come from the Sudetenland, their culture and traditions will die out with them, the best I can do is LARP. I grew up in lower Saxony and I could not tell you what traditional Lower Saxon dress or dance is with a gun to my head and I don't think many bonafide native lower saxons would know much about that either.
I do dabble in in folkdance however and we need to bring that shit back because modern western "Dancing", aka standing in a crowded room with blaring base so you have to scream into eachother's ears to understand anything and either dry-humping eachother or autistically trying to copy someone who actually knows a thing or two and is actually there because he came to move his body like he means it is fucking cancer.

A finnish classic

youtube.com/watch?v=efGOx5I5J-o

Attached: 1408796271594.png (747x624, 171K)

You mean like Islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=2N4WBRX_lFc

youtube.com/watch?v=aosUHfbdnn4

Stunning and brave

youtube.com/watch?v=AS1QA0uRhIQ

How can western Europeans even compete:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ot3Lxbb4YbY

You guys seem like a good bunch

I would not place too much importance on religion. It's never been such unifying factor as people seem to think, common traditions and homogenic societies are what creates stability and will to do good for your people. It does not require supernatural elements.

And to keep on thread, music.

youtube.com/watch?v=64Hilbd_jMg

English, not german (but still pretty good)
youtube.com/watch?v=3RmTnnInOU4

Anyone know the artists of this song?
Can't seem to find the original
Name of song: Tы нe cтoй пpoтив мeня
Link to song:
vocaroo.com/i/s0PZHnMVS5oP
No having a community is what unites people.
You can have the whole world be one ethnicity but they won't be united if they have no community to be a part of.

Attached: 34-ebb48m6i.jpg (531x800, 259K)

Say I actually found some Sudetendeutsch stuff on YouTube. Check how old the dancers are though, these people are people going out of their way to try and keep these traditions and their identity alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZjbyxMVjOg

Attached: 2903e25264846709ce.jpg (564x741, 111K)