Hey guys, there's a protest against the Istanbul convention and the gender ideology happening right now in Zagreb...

Hey guys, there's a protest against the Istanbul convention and the gender ideology happening right now in Zagreb, Croatia. There's roughly 50k people, the media reported a few thousand.

Livestream: goybook com/DNEVNIK.hr/videos/10155396696175814/

Attached: protest.jpg (626x653, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1UW3Z02erA
nytimes.com/2017/11/24/opinion/germany-third-gender-intersexual-ruling.html
coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/home?desktop=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Attached: 1517082930366s.jpg (250x235, 7K)

Fuck i wish i was there to help

How is life in the EU neighbours?

Can I get a rundown of what this covention is?

Actually voted for the EU back in 2013, so I can gtfo, but now I'm inclined to stay and fight for this shit country. This shit is coming for you, as well, serbro

Attached: 1512307171389.jpg (540x425, 55K)

It's an international document that is basically gender ideology masked as ((women's rights)). We already have laws against violence vs women, this is a sneaky way to get countries to accept 3rd gender in their laws.

Attached: ex yu.gif (200x134, 127K)

bump

The problem is that they translated 'gender' to 'rod' in Croatian. 'rod' is the basis for a lot of different words, from 'family' (rodbina) to 'narod' (nation, people), and there is no real word for 'gender' in our language. They're trying to rewrite that.

Gj croatbros.
The fags attempted to push this crap here too.
We scared them off, you can also tell them to fuck off.

Homosexual should be included into the list of croatian stereotypes at this point. I will use jokes about homosexual croats liberaly and encourage others to do so.

Spol?

They made a clear distinction between spol (sex) and rod (gender). They used the second word.

Kill
The
Leftists !!
There is no way around it if u wanna free the people from tyranny.
50'000 killing their slaveholders n tyrannic dictators (leftists) is a very good start and would teach n inspire others of howto un-slave yourselves

De-fuckn-su!

Oh God damn it, they are serious about this.

Attached: 1511956448734.gif (508x266, 1.33M)

didnt serbia already ratify that shit?

my wife illias is a cute so have a bump..........

>the gender ideology
I see your country is full of retards

t. turk

Elaborate please.

Attached: 1460073703629.png (513x568, 68K)

Nah

This whole "gender as an evil ideology" is dumb hogwash, primarily carried by moronic "Christians"

t. female in male body

We had these happenings about a month ago, the protests were strong enough that the PM pulled the convention out. But probably just temporarily.

Stay strong croatbro! You’re gonna learn very soon us in the bottom and against kikery gotta stick together. Hell, it made us and Romania friends and allies and we never liked each other before.

Ah, I see. Aren't muslims also against this shit?
How can you say it's completely natural? They mentioned in one of the speeches that 3rd gender will be available on German passports, ID cards and alike by the end of this year. Do you realise what that entails?

Attached: 1460077522417.jpg (960x572, 237K)

You should chant Israel #1 and see what happens

I'm afraid our PM and the rest are cucks, hopefully we at least get a referendum for this. Thank you, Bulgarbro, we have to unite against this shit. Stay strong, fight!

Attached: 1463446534647.jpg (927x617, 411K)

What? I don't comprehend more than half of your post there.

>They mentioned in one of the speeches that 3rd gender will be available on German passports
What, your dumb gaggle of morons protesting against some tiny minority of weirdos because they're somehow afraid of a tiny part of the population getting some "trans" or whatever on their passports?

>Do you realise what that entails?
No, what does that entail? And btw, first time I'm hearing this and well, I'm German you know.

Fun fact,local fags used the "look at all this other countries that acept it"(including croatia) argument.

you think that the referendum would pass
most people dont even know what its about

Not really surprised this is the first time you hear about this, being German and all.
Destruction of the family unit is destruction of a nation. It's not about some weirdos doing their thing, we've passed that a long time. They're trying to change our laws and language to fit their bullshit ideologies, and at the very least, people here are fighting against that.

Attached: 1459446661013.jpg (1920x1080, 3.28M)

There's lots of people who do know, and those seem to be against it fiercely enough to get out and vote. Spread the word, I already redpilled like 6 people about this.

Attached: 1459447388321.jpg (1868x1025, 704K)

Our gubberment is only cucking for this shit on level of word on paper.
Basically they bring the law but nobody enforces it and ignores it, just like lgbt meme.
It's a way of laundering shekels from EU gibs.
I visit Croatia every year basically and they follow the law more strictly than Serbs.

That being said I support you Croats.

>Destruction of the family unit is destruction of a nation.
So in other words you're really just so pathetic you feel threatened by what, their bullshit ideologies
I think those people you admire are the ones with the bullshit ideology.

>Not really surprised this is the first time you hear about this
Yeah, probably because it's just dumb shit peddled by morons to other morons for angsty reasons.

I mean, you're scared your nation will fall apart because a teenie tiny fraction of your populace can be openly whatever, lol. Just pathetic.

which laws, you mean real laws?

How is it

Attached: 1453363444373.jpg (465x498, 58K)

My favorite was “if you dont support this you literally beat up women and support people who do”.

Nigger we have had womens rights longer than literally anyone in the world.

Blocked two roasties on kikebook who do that, but one of them is an insanely hot semi-political women with legions upon legions of beta followers and a nearly daily hot photo to keep them hooked.

What do you mean m8.

>How is it

>I visit Croatia every year basically and they follow the law more strictly than Serbs.

Stay strong croatbros

Move to 46:00 for top keks
youtube.com/watch?v=h1UW3Z02erA
that was the discussion about the convention

What is actually the Istanbul convention from what I could find is against women violence.So why exactly are they protesting?

the Feminist says the Trump and Putins oligarchs are financing patriarchy in Croatia

They're probably scared of not being able to demand the possibility to beat up "their" women openly anymore.

Well truth be told they do need to get a couple of slaps from time to time so in this regard I understand but why changes does it bring that they dont want, can someone who lives there give me more info?

Lol, what the hell did she even mean?

Look, you wouldn't understand what it is to fight for tradition and your own country. You're probably some Turk who's shitposting, or a jaded German boy who doesn't understand the concept of 'family' and how important it is to preserve the nation.

nytimes.com/2017/11/24/opinion/germany-third-gender-intersexual-ruling.html

>pic related

Attached: 1456516926187.png (906x643, 1M)

>Well truth be told they do need to get a couple of slaps from time to time
>Romania

Oh look, soon the whole Balkan shitholes are assembled here :^)

The convention do not protect women,it protects people that identify as women.They are attempting to make fag frendly laws .

The document is mostly don't-beat-your-women, but there's a part that's requiring that 3rd gender is made into law, and people are against it. It also blurs the line between gender and sex, which is incompatible with the Croatian language.

Attached: 1455154167326.png (684x479, 35K)

based Croats

soros shills for trannies everywhere

all soros shills should be afraid for their lives

Look Hans not everyone is a cuck with domination fetishes like you, there is a reason why violence in couples need to be allowed to some point.
But it says something entirely different on the coe website.
coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/home?desktop=false

Attached: convention.png (1216x160, 19K)

>Look, you wouldn't understand what it is to fight for tradition and your own country.
So again you're saying you're just so pathetic you feel threatened by a tiny fraction of your populace expressing themselves and would rather discriminate against them.

Because you're just pathetic.

>nytimes.com/2017/11/24/opinion/germany-third-gender-intersexual-ruling.html

Oh that. No one really cares, except for pathetic retards like your kind. The only negative about that is, that the software architecture is so shit, they have to invest a lot of money into restructuring it now.

It's really funny how you don't even realize how pathetic you are.

>onoes, we have to save the nation from ~0.2% of the population, the nation will fall if they can reister their gender as "diverse"

What a shitty nation that must be to be so threatened by 0.2%, haha.

The fire rises, Ameribro

Attached: 1455150901975.jpg (701x303, 62K)

More and more Muslim men on the streets every day. It seems that we're finally becoming a part of the progressive Europe.

>But it says something entirely different on the coe website.

Its a disguise,read the whole thing,most of the laws that protect women and children already exist in the european countries.
The new stuff is protecting people that "identify as women" guess who are they.

atleast they are bosniaks in slovenia, not arabs or africans

Well I started reading it and apparently violence against women is discrimination also economic,sexual is considered part of the violence not to mention that to them the color and religion is also part of the violence.

Also are you the EU bulrgar guy? If so can you tell me if there is any resolution for violence and discrimination against white men?

No no, the Bosniaks have been here for decades, they're good people, far from radical, and nobody has a problem with them. What I'm seeing is an increase of non European brown Muslims.

>there is a reason why violence in couples need to be allowed to some point.
t. back-ass-backwards Romanian from a shit part of Europe

Yeah I get it, you're retard from the past century.

I read in the papers yesterday about an Argentinian male who will legally change his gender because women retire at age 60 instead of 65. Expect to see more shit like this.

Also there is only male and female and you are the gender you are born with. They are expressly catering to and encouraging mental illness, in their attempt to revive fucking Babylon fucking satanic scum.

Attached: building_site_poster.jpg (290x400, 56K)

Damn it. I went to Slovenia to escape that bullshit in Germany. Is no place fucking safe now?

They, like me, recognize that it's just one prong in a multi-pronged attack.

You have to fight against all the heads of the hydra.

It's also a moral issue. They aren't just weirdos. The are threats to the natural order.

interesting, ours usually escape to germany or sweden, it probably means you arent that poor anymore ;)

>Expect to see more shit like this.
If they weren't having a difference in age of retirement based on sex in the first place, it wouldn't matter I guess.

Also: el oh el, yeah sure, everyone is going to get a sex change now. What are you, retarded?

>Also there is only male and female and you are the gender you are born with.
Gender is not biological sex you moron.

Ach internet. I thought Belgium had some standards of education.

>in their attempt to revive fucking Babylon fucking satanic scum.
The only mental illness expressed right now is yours.

>Babylon
>satanic scum

Laughable. Not as funny as those pathetic Croats though.

I mean it's still pretty far from unsafe, but i doubt anyplace in EU will escape the inevitable collapse.

>They, like me
The voices in your head you mean?

>The are threats to the natural order.
Man that's so funny when morons like yourself bring up this "natural" bullshit with all those gay animals roaming about.

You really don't have an inch of decency left, have you? Slippery slope, dipshit.

Oy the advantages of the eu

Look Hans this will be my last (You) that I will give you, but remember this no matter how many conventions or laws are passed women will always be inferior to men and you will always need to be allowed to use some kind of violence against them for it not the she will use the government power over you.

>Slippery slope
Next they're allowed to eat waffles with margarine, the horror

tl;dr

belgian and romanian bros are right meme flag
you were pretty rich even in yugoslavia

>belgian and romanian bros are right meme flag
t. pathetic weirdo from backwards country

>get with the times
>it's the current year!

Wonderful argument you insufferable cocksucker

Attached: 1521313910764.jpg (696x423, 35K)

Ok good. Always love going to Lake Bled and the surrounding small towns. Beautiful countryside, and very nice people.

I believe you're right about the collapse though. Every where will be a mess for at least a few decades. I think Slovenia should be better off than Western parts of Europe though.

holy fugg it's messed up
Recognising that violence against women is a manifestation of historically unequal power relations between women and men, which have led to domination over, and discrimination against, women by men and to the prevention of the full advancement of women;

Recognising the structural nature of violence against women as gender-based violence, and that violence against women is one of the crucial social mechanisms by which women are forced into a subordinate position compared with men;

Recognising, with grave concern, that women and girls are often exposed to serious forms of violence such as domestic violence, sexual harassment, rape, forced marriage, crimes committed in the name of so-called “honour” and genital mutilation, which constitute a serious violation of the human rights of women and girls and a major obstacle to the achievement of equality between women and men;

Recognising the ongoing human rights violations during armed conflicts that affect the civilian population, especially women in the form of widespread or systematic rape and sexual violence and the potential for increased gender-based violence both during and after conflicts;

Recognising that women and girls are exposed to a higher risk of gender-based violence than men;

Recognising that domestic violence affects women disproportionately, and that men may also be victims of domestic violence;

Recognising that children are victims of domestic violence, including as witnesses of violence in the family;

Aspiring to create a Europe free from violence against women and domestic violence,

Have agreed as follows:

thats not even too long for that meme

this would cost me a fortune in tips

“violence against women” is understood as a violation of human rights and a form of discrimination against women and shall mean all acts of gender-based violence that result in, or are likely to result in, physical, sexual, psychological or economic harm or suffering to women, including threats of such acts, coercion or arbitrary deprivation of liberty, whether occurring in public or in private life;

No they will suffer the most since they have a low population and they will be filled with migrants when things will start.
Yes its pretty scary now after I read it since apparently they need to give more power to women starting from the government down to each individual.

Used the word pathetic for five times. You're really furious aren't you. Stick around but don't let your frustration give you a heart attack.Iyour daily spazzfits make your job as a shill rather unhealthy

Gender is sex. Male and female. Xx and Xy. All the rest is bullshit.

Yeah, because of Austria and Italy bordering us.

Nah just disappointed having to share the EU with morons like your kind. And I'm saying that because it is pathetic.

"Muh nation will crumble because 0.2% of the population are adequately displayed in our codified laws"

>Gender is sex.
That's where you're wrong.

It's true, it's an amazing country, which makes some disconnect from the reality of Europe, so their shock will just be greater when they'll have to face it.

Gender is the psychological aspect of sex.

>feeding memeflag trolls

Attached: 1476761466737.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Better get used to it, you filth spreaders may be loud, well funded and supported by the powers that be, there are still plenty more of decent people around. Your disgusting brave new world will fail a and the day comes that you will pay the consequences.

No. Male and female. Point finale. All the rest is made up bullshit by the mentally Ill.

It is bullshit. A man is a man, even an effeminate one.

Attached: 1521312582324.jpg (750x478, 33K)

>t. serbian diaspora

>you filth spreaders
t. mentally ill waffleboy

>Point finale.
t. uneducated moron

Sorry to see an industrialized western European nation still produces morons like you

FUGG OFF, at least we are protesting against degeneracy.

Attached: germanistan_future.png (1441x706, 151K)

Srečno.

Here I am seeing more and more Albanians...

True that we had them for decades but this must have been a new wave of them.

Bosnians or albanians, which are worse?

A german sjw shill hiding behind a memeflag. What a surprise.
Gender ideology is bullshit, and leads to child abuse and mental illness.
You have no argument retard.
But, at least, we have our idiot of the day.
Gtz.

They always hide behind the EU flag 8/10 times its a german.

Albanians by far.

Maybe, but I've never seen as many negroes a day in Ljubljana as in the past 6 months.