Question for American gun owners

Are you going to defend yourself to the last breath when they finally come for your guns?

Attached: 3412358.jpg (1000x541, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll give up the 2nd like they gave up the 4th. It'll just take about 30 years, compared to the 4th dying in 20

logistically impossible
they will just make home inspections mandatory because AC contains WMD chemicals or something. Think like a jew, you nigger

I'll defend myself to their last breath.

Don't have any guns. Fucking boats.

I hear ya man. Is it still painful for you to re-live the tragedy too? I'm coping.

Yes, but there won't be many of us.

Please tell me whos going to come for them? more than 3/4ths of the military would disband under that order

It's not gonna be some shootout on my front door, if that's what you mean

Attached: 05C6C8CF-357F-44BD-9357-17E2A195B56E.jpg (878x1024, 86K)

Consider this.. Less than 3% of the colonies population actively took up arms against the then worlds largest super power. Another 10-15% supported them the rest either supported the redcoats or went whichever way the wind blew. At the time of victory more colonists wore redcoats then blue. These are facts, not fiction. The 3% number runs through most every revolution in history. Doesn't take much just brave committed men an women. Now put that in perspective with numbers of gun owners and again maybe split that down some more into armed veterans. Again facts in Numbers. Now tell me again that "well they have bombs, Planes , drones etc." How did that work in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan? Sure Come for the guns and lets see how it plays out. I know History so I am not worried about the out come. Oppressors always lose in the end. The Gun is a mans right to self defense. It won't go away in a culture that knows that. That is why America is freedoms last stand.

Yeehaw muthafucka

I’ll put up a solid fight.
You know how Hitler got everybody to do what he wanted? He took away their guns and demanded them to.

There is no force stupid enough to even try it. Or enough time and manpower to search every home and vehicle.

>Are you going to defend yourself
Americans, please explain what this means to the Sweed...Maybe all this invasion and rape of their women is a complete misunderstanding

>I'm a coward so everyone else must be too.

When they see cops they turn right away into blow job machine so no...

boomers: son im dyin, pls take my footbaal memorabilia and guns and carry them with pride, gotta fight the nazis and communists *cough*

millenials: *sell guns and jerseys for avacado toast and rent*

Everybody knew the boomers wouldn't be the ones to make THE hardest choice but you can't expect generations of dysgenics will create the hero gen.

No of course not, but than again I don't own any guns. The police and the government are there to protect me and I trust them 100%. They always have my best interest in mind.

Lol... Yeah right...
Dude you're so f*cking delusional

Of course they will.

It won’t come to that, if there was a gun ban, it would be phased out, existing gun owners with licences would be allowed to keep their guns, but future application and purchases would be restricted.

There are hundreds of defensive gun use events every year. Mostly nigs getting blasted by law abiding citizens. Doesn't make the news because it isn't news.

w-we gonna defend our rights!

Attached: David-Koresh.jpg (700x442, 29K)

You don't have to shoot cops coming for your guns if someone shoots the politician before they can make the law calling for their confiscation.

They'd better come at shift change if they hope to stand any chance at all.
Come on, boys. We're waiting.

if its fucking publically known that a politician (which would be a senator) is about to go to congress and rally for a new bill on banning guns, then gets killed by one

do you really fucking thats going to help the cause?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

? Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

It's not the 18th century anymore

They'll roll in with APCs or just drone strike the Mutthuts into oblivion

>Implying the ATF does anything except shoot dogs

Attached: atf.jpg (432x648, 30K)

You let the 4th die same as everyone else did.

LOL. They will “never come for the guns”. That is a libtard wet dream that is never gonna happen. Who is going to do it? Libtard noguns?

Try at LEAST hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Dumbest shit ever. What has all those machines done in Afghanistan? How long now? 16 years?
Vietnam? How long there?
No sorry, that your fear talking and I will have no part in that. Go hide then. Let the Men and Women who understand there is more to this life then fear defend your sorry ass.

Only libtards who live in cities do that shit. Smart people who actually come from gun owning families don’t. I don’t know how many pawn shops or gun turn is you have been to but 99% of what they have is shit.

Hopefully they try it while we’re still young, is all I can say...

Most people are cowards. As long as they have a roof under their head and food in the fridge, they'll turn over their guns when push comes to shove. A few hillbillies might put up a fight, but it'll be futile in the grand scheme of things.

Is true. I highly doubt military personnel will blindly take orders to disarm all citizens.

Your suggested scenario would first impact the retards in cities as they have 3 days of food and would be starving by the end of the week. The retard no guns would be eaten alive by feral savages before the second week started.

good projecting

It may not 'help the cause,' but at least the 2nd amendment would be used properly and send a damn big message. The people are the boss, not the government. Sooner they figure that out, the better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw

No.
The second will unironically be repealed and parades will be held in honor of its demise.
Nobody who posts on here will will do anything about it. They'll be upset for a few days then go back to complaining about minorities and kikes like the reliable soyfaggots they are.

Attached: 1521511783388.jpg (1005x1107, 162K)

Most of the retards in cities are cowards. A large number of gun owners were trained by the military and a large number who weren’t in the military were taught by relatives who were. Again. Libtard wet dream fantasy.

>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes
>yes
yes

so the 2nd amendment says you can just unlawfully kill someone?

I’m in the south, we still have cannons

Yeah, the neocon attitude will bring those failures here soon. Just because it'll cost millions of lives and turn the US into a failed state like the rest doesn't mean they won't try. Not like Bill Kristol's kids will do any fighting; they hire it out to someone else, as always.

Wake up.
You have no power.
The tide has shifted.
Almost 800 demonstrations will be held today in honor of banning guns, and you're going to sit here and do absofuckinglutely NOTHING.
You DESERVE to have your right to bear arms removed.

Attached: 1520293943660.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Constructing a surveillance apparatus that the public doesn't know about is the same as activating police and ATF for disarmament
Okay.

This

>implying the 4th is even remotely in the same ballpark in importance compared to the 2nd or 1st

You’re the delusional one if you believe that.

Yes losing the 4th sucked hard, but the only reason the change was allowed was 9/11. That won’t work for the 2nd. It wouldn’t have worked even if they tried it immediately after 9/11.

You don’t know rural America if you think the 2nd would die as easily as the 4th.

It’s never going to happen. By the time you and I are dead, my descendants will have inherited my guns, legally.

Right to “privacy”; requirement of warrants is one thing, right to gun ownership is exponentially more deeply coded into the American psyche.

It is an equal violation of rights due to the disrespect of lawmakers w/r/t the individual.
They do not give a shit about you which is why they hange

So you mean to say that war would not be waged in the modern way it is today?

Why? Because it would be unfair?

Smelly dumb muttscum

Will you defend your mother when the sandnigger comes to rape her? I know it's frowned upon in your country.

Fucking guns, lost all my boats in a tragic gunning accident

i'd honestly rather be dead than live in a shithole police state like uk. molon labe

*why they have a low approval rating and ram through omnibus bills that nobody reads ever and why your retarded president signs them no matter what

The American government is nothing but a knife in the side of the people these days

>You know how Hitler got everybody to do what he wanted? He took away their guns and demanded them to.

No, he actually just gave them guns and told them the truth about the Jews.

>when they finally come for your guns?
No.
I will be on the offensive.
I will come for their lives.

Well, the basic is : gun-grabbers are no different from Indians.

>“unlawfully.”

Not projecting at all, it's just reality. The average gun owner is not going to risk their life and the lives of their loved ones in an all out battle against the government. It's nothing more than fantasy. So long as they enjoy the comforts of the first world, they'll be content with surrendering their rights.

Our rights and freedoms have been eroding for decades. The government is filled with corrupt tyrants. If people aren't cowards, then why hasn't the tree of liberty been refreshed with blood?

Faggot
>they'll
you have to go back

Attached: 1493680659392.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

LGBT.... Liberty Guns Boobs and T bone Steaks...America...

The tide hasn’t shifted no matter what the faggots at CNN say, retard.

80%+ of Americans still support the right to own and carry a gun for self defense.

Gun control is a childish, irrational, retarded fantasy for idiots.

If a government takes guns from the nation, then tyranny will happen. Is freedom worth fighting for? We will see.

See? That right there. “Hire it out.” To whom?

I'm not making the case that lawmakers are anything but corrupt pieces of shit. The point, which you've missed, is that disarmament requires explicit action on the side of the state, and would thereby warrant explicit action on the side of the citizens. The 2nd and 4th amendment are not mechanically similar, and therefore not eroded in the same way.

at least before all the vietnam vets are all gone. my dad's a vet in his 60s with a .50 cal mounted to his top deck and more guns than i can count. that dude and the rest of his VFW buddies are not going out without a fight.

You know nobody has to use a gun to take out an unAmerican politician. There are plenty of other ways to achieve the same effect.

>molon labe
Yeah i can smell the cheap beer and skoal on your breath Cletus
You won't do shit.
Nobody will.
NOBODY punished the CEOs of Goldman Sachs et al after the financial crisis.
In fact they were paid huge bonuses with taxpayer money afterwards for damages.
Where's your pitchfork and anger, faggot?
No. Just keep shitposting on Sup Forums. Yeah, THAT'S how you fight back!

Attached: 1280px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Donald_Trump.jpg (1280x1621, 534K)

I'm tired of folks pushing buttons on the outside. When will someone go ahead and write that law that outlaws the 2nd amendment and makes our government tyrannical so we can get this ball rolling. We've needed a good purge for a long time.

Might be unfair. But who cares? Fairness is not the issue, Jorgen. Winning or losing is. And those wars were failures. US military against tunnel rats in pajamas in Vietnam and mountain dwelling goat farmers in Afghanistan and walked away 0 for 2.

It was over 150 years of being in the U.S. before the U.S. rebelled. They ate shit for a long time before putting their foot down. You're right that people are comfortable and because of that, unlikely to revolt. Do you really anticipate that people are going to be comfortable for much longer?

If you let one slide, you're delusional if you think the others won't. It's the same slippery slope game across the board.

Question for you. Would you wanna be the first person through the door in a gun confiscation raid when the subject KNOWS you're coming? I wouldn't. Neither would any sane cop. "You can have my guns, but I'll give you all of my bullets first." Besides, I highly doubt many law enforcement or military would follow a confiscation "just because" order. They took an oath to uphold and defend the constitution. Lots of people will die if this happens.

>rural america

someone walking to a government building is not a crime

Some people can be lawfully killed; such as government agents who attempt to steal lawfully held property. Minimum force should should be used to place these miscreants under arrest; should they resist arrest with armed force...

That's not how it's done.
It's done entirely through subversion.
Bit by bit you carve your path.
Wars are often fought in inches.
Such as, for example, putting in several ex-CIA members in Democrat positions in several states, which wikileaks has disclosed.
Or you run a continual media propaganda campaign to get another class of firearm banned. Remember, propaganda works no matter what you think about it.
Eventually you'll think "okay fine I'll get rid of my AR as long as you don't come for my X"
And then they start running campaigns to get rid of your X and then you think...

I have to. I hate communism just as much as, if not more than the next guy, but I think Che Guevara was on point when he said it was better to die standing than to live on your knees.

Let's be honest here, no matter who you blame for this mess, nearly all of our countries are going to become a mix between North Korea and South Africa within the next few decades, and you're gonna need something to defend yourself with even if it's a sharpened stick.

I used they, because I'll be dead

>it happened before... b-but it won't again!!!
Just wait until another Las Vegas incident.
Then kiss your guns goodbye.

Will be launching attacks on sting operations and weapons depots.
Will be doing recon and following patrols.
We have more manpower and some weapons systems that the military wishes they had.

See this is where we were 20 years ago. That was the high water mark of gun control. Just more of your wet dream. You will wake up eventually. The era of gun control has ended.

Can you believe it, my first time taking my guns on a fishing trip and they all fell overboard.
I didn't have an insurance policy, so I haven't been able to replace them. Terrible!

“Just sit until there is another Columbine...”
“Just wait until there is another Sandy Hook...”

You really don’t get it, do you?

But that's not happening. Every time one of these democrats shoots up a school full of kids and creates an outrage, you have this major demand for congress to get rid of guns.

I'm just waiting for them to be stupid and finally do it

Libtard fags in cities love living on their knees. It is literally how they MAKE their living.

no. i'm going to turn them in because i have a wife and kids. not really - i'm going to turn them in because i'm a pussy and dont want to go to jail and not be able to shitpost on Sup Forums anymore

I see in this argument most everyone misses one thing. Oaths. All veterans took one and a fair number are honorable men who understand what the Oath means. They did not swear an oath to the president or a party. They swore it to an set of ideals set on parchment. You cannot kill that in one swoop. you will have to kill all of them plus those they taught who will avenge them. These men are not cowards but those who wish them disarmed are. We all understand that deep down and the Marxists will try anything to dissuade people from that understanding. Its not going to happen. It was tried once in these lands and it failed. It will fail again.

Attached: 1521699446536.png (1802x905, 203K)

Attached: 1521699475219.png (1158x1393, 137K)

Why do you need a machine gun?

>BECUZ IT FUN
>BECUZ DA GUBBERMINT IS CORRUPT
>BECUZ I WANNA SHOOT NIGGER IF HE BREAK IN
every time

Attached: 1521897496439.jpg (320x383, 26K)

Nah they can go ahead and take them, I got other ways of hurting and maiming, I hear the Semi Truck is a the new way to go towards non-firearm massacres and genocides, but doesn't hurt to carry one of those big Gurkha knives.

Attached: 9f67be23d7d2062f89099d6a790b953c.jpg (236x373, 18K)

I guess they have more to live for. Perhaps I should stay around the rural areas.

Feel free, Just remember what your children will think of you later. You only have one life and you seem to want to spend it on your knees. I pity your kind because you have no idea what it means.

Yes