SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH. TRUMP CAN SPEND THE MONEY AS HE WANTS!

(((THEY))) DIDNT EXPECT HIM TO SIGN IT! They expected him to veto it! He can spend this money HOWEVER HE WANTS. It doesn't have to be as written.

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fact-check-trump-says-spending-bill-starts-work-his-border-n859561

archive.is/gs7nl

Attached: 1521866298538.png (600x1101, 341K)

trumptard mental gymnastics for the next two years. i want to die

please do

Israel #1
Based CLOUD Act
1 shill that will make you say fuck the 4th amendment and shit

This is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board... perhaps even Sup Forums all-together.
My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I wouldn't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

4D chess goyim

Right, that's it. Will SOMEONE explain to me just what in the FUCK this Izrahell noomber uno bullshit is all about? It's all I'm seeing here in the last 24

>iS jUsT 4D cHeSs

Israel #1, there isn't much to understand. I dont think I can break it down anymore.

Please stop using words like trumptard it gives me a headache. It sounds so stupid

Can you stop with the cognitive dissonance,trump is cucking you hard just like every politician in every cucked country...
Even if he wanted to do something he has to go against the whole establishment alone.

Everything is 4D chess, Goyim

boycott israel!

Can anyone actually show where in the law it says that Trump can spend this money however he wishes? As far as I understand, admittedly not much, Congress was very specific in this +2k bill on exactly what the money can be spent on.
"But this isn't an ACTUAL budget. So he can do what he wants with the money!"
Prove it. Persuade us..

Reality

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-23 15.54.51.png (835x586, 261K)

Israel #1

>trumptard mental gymnastics for the next two years. i want to die

#trumptard #mentalgymnastics #iamverysmart #bluemidterm2018 #imwithher #justneckbeardthings #niceguys #malefeminist #tipslefedora

Read it yourself retard. It doesn’t specify where exactly funds should be allocated, it gives authority to certain individuals to allocate funds.

Do you think Pelosi actually read the bill? You know how this works. "You have to pass it to know what's inside."

The budget is only part of the bill you maga moron. It also enacted the cloud act and other faggy globalist programs.

WE ARE PROUD TO DIE FOR ISRAEL

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

MIGA

Attached: file.png (878x684, 1.19M)

Because those are new prototypes...The old ones though...MAGA