If Poland didndu nuffin in ww2, why does Poland have so many neo-Nazis?

Don’t tell me those neo-Nazis just popped out of nothing. Typically neo-Nazis have Nazi parents or Nazi grandparents.

I think there should be an international inquiry about the collectiv guilt of Poles.

Attached: E1C8D0F9-AE1A-42E1-BE7D-BE4AB460C148.jpg (824x824, 231K)

Its crazy how bigoted Germans are against Poles. Its not so much that there are anti racist, as they are just retarded brainwashed drones who have only been taught to feel guilty for one certain nation wrecking ethnicity alone.

Interestingly the only Nazi I know is Polish. All the Germans I know are massive liberal faggots.

suck my collective guilt. polish government didnt take part in holocaust and thats what its all about

How problematic. Israel #1

german minority

Almost like unrelenting jewish propaganda backfires, making people more antisemetic annd nationalist

Do poles believe in the holocaust just because it fuels their hatred against germans?

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

Can confirm, all German men ive met are very liberal, and generally strongly bluepilled, while all the German girls at my university hilariously chase after literally the only 5 black/arab guys within 200km.

>Reported to the Polish thought police for illegal opinions.

expect pic related at your door in 25 min

Attached: 1DDE6232-186B-4A3F-9CD3-EBDC1BADCC1E.jpg (400x300, 68K)

Sorry I meant GERMAN DEATH CAMPS

Didn’t you get the memo, Mirosław? All Germans have been brainwashed in accordance with the “plan”. I am a migrant by the way.

Stockholm syndrome.

Too late for that! They are cumin for you.

Attached: 4DFBB764-D7F8-4887-AB85-FA52FAFDFB2E.jpg (640x427, 77K)

>All the Germans I know are massive liberal faggots.

Can confirm

Agreeing with this about German men.

Attached: i approve.png (358x562, 300K)

They are just afraid of a slavic awakening. Pan Slavism is the greatest fear of all the German subhumans that occupy Europe.

>neo-nazis
>in Poland

Attached: 1519371751116.jpg (960x435, 111K)

If Germany did something during ww2 why don't they have more neo nazis.

Im just amazed how much it holds true IRL.

We can make fun of burgers for being dumb, or brits being cucked, but some of the most woke and politically switched on people ive met are from these countries

Yet the memes about germans are true 100% of the time, just like its also true for 100% of swedes. what the fuck happens inside these countries to make leftist politics so prevalent?

hey that guy kinda looks like a serbian bill clinton.

Excellent post Yousef, you're halfway to Mayor of Berlin with that one comment.

Actually it doesn't take Neo-nazi background. That's personal experience talking.

What's going on in the op? I assume it's a holocaust memorial?

These symbols look photoshopped as fuck.
The guy is simply cleaning the stones

>Don’t tell me those neo-Nazis just popped out of nothing. Typically neo-Nazis have Nazi parents or Nazi grandparents.
>I think there should be an international inquiry about the collectiv guilt of Poles.

It's just a reaction to leftist tyranny.

Are we talking about real nazis or just "nazis"? Because according to the left every Pole who doesn't want rapefugees and who respects Polish culture & history is a nazi.

My sweet innocent pawel, that's exactly what happened to us in western europe decades ago, and you're just realizing it now. That's right, all the people who fought and died fighting against Germany in WW2 then started getting labeled """nazis""" themselves. Now I'm an evil nazi for holding the same views that my grandfather did when he went to fight in WW2.

Also every small incident of nazism is shown on TV like it was something very important just to brainwash people into believing Poland is nazi. You want to be famous? Be Polish and wear swastic, you will be on the first page on every newspaper.

The massive push for polish death camps was ramped up a lot when Poland refused refugees. The kikes are trying to push the death camp agenda to fuel guilt and get shit skins into Poland.

Stay strong my friend.

Russia actually has the highest concentration of neo nazi skinheads in the world, Poland can’t be blamed, their government as in exile, I mean you might as well blame the French as well, since there were French nazi collaboraters as well when it was occupied.

I'm glad that's happening. Poles are naturally more j-woke than western europe due to history of living in proximity to them, and this escalation and butting of heads will hopefully continue into overt hostile behavior between poles and jews. And maybe once that happens Poles will say "you know what? fuck it, we're opening up the camps to forensic investigation to see if 6 gorillion kikes actually died here". That's my dream.

t. american polak

Polish people aren't Nazis, they just REALLY hate Jews.

t. Jewish Pole.

Attached: Żydowskiego_Związku_Wojskowego_(commemorative_pennant).jpg (192x435, 65K)

>hey_rabbi_whatcha_doin?.png
Sage and hide.

Where did you get that idea from? My parents are degenerate hippies like the rest of their generation.