I dont get this one

I dont get this one

Attached: YWvWkmM[1].jpg (1280x905, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c0WHTlLwJIk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5537257/Tiger-killed-mate-horrified-visitors-Copenhagen-Zoo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIGERS AND AIDS

Thats because you have no SPACE

Poland is stupid. Russia is smart.
Based comrade Putin will btfo NATO like he btfo ISIS.

Attached: 1508619164221.png (1240x829, 985K)

kek

>give money to Poland and they'll be happy that you shit on their head
Would make more sense with a EU ball doing the shitting

why is russians shit looking like sperm?

They all fucking suck
I don't get it though
It's not like Russians aren't funny
They did this
youtu.be/c0WHTlLwJIk

It probably is sperm

brid shit?

forced memes are shit. even if they come from putin

Heh, you say russia is weak

Because it's Poland's sperm

kek

Weee

Any Polandball comic that shows mouths is bullshit.

Attached: 1516054477537.jpg (600x631, 81K)

post more stranosharis
preferably not the TIGER edits, I see those more than the originals

Attached: 1514733020342.png (1280x904, 1.27M)

>now have my dick too

Attached: 1521516367256.jpg (1024x601, 89K)

Attached: 1521517942982.jpg (960x678, 174K)

Attached: 1521517969692.jpg (960x678, 586K)

Russia in the most non-white and islamized country of Europe. Whole regions of Russia are Islamic and shariah law

Attached: s3.reutersmedia.net.jpg (728x510, 68K)

aahhahahaha

>White is a fairly new word to distinguish people in my opinion. In the past national and ethnic boundaries separated people, do you think people went around saying "heh feels good to be white, at least I'm not a non white, europe is my home." No. Also I say it was born out of the colonialist age and nazism. Seriously, I find it funny how some western/northern europeans and american "white" nationalists spout that word so much when in fact a Ukrainian nationalist might look at them funny in real life. "you okay bro? Drinking this early already?"

What do you plan on accomplishing by saying "heh russia isn't so white as my white brudders belieb???" Treatment in regards to ethnicity and nationality aren't the same as in other places of the world. Do you also know that Russia was for hundreds of years multicultural yet race wasn't that big of a thing, do you know Russians and Slavs including eastern europeans in general don't have some type of southern american kkk nazi revisionist/apologist mindset?

Having said this I like other Slavs (I'm a Slav :^D) think it's quite weird and strange of non eastern europeans like varg to spout the word "white" around like crazy. It's so strange.

Fun fact, insults in Russia aimed at the "other" people aren't as serious in nature as the word nigger in america. Racial slurs against asiatics when said could relate to funny negative aspects of them for example their thick accents and how they pronounce Russian words. It is fluid and more social than the anti social full of sheer hatred type of behavior and insults non eastern europeans use. Talk a look at nazis, take a look at varg. Seriously they are completely different in comparison to us, they act like they have some inferiority complex meanwhile we don't make a big deal out of it, we are more social and varg would probably say percentage wise we're more dumb for that. There is a cultural difference between "whites."

Attached: 2.jpg (1600x1067, 339K)

Why do these so called """"white nationalists""" like varg insist for us Slavs who generally were also very social and brave (mirroring the Sun's glorious rays of light) we adapt a very western anti social, complexed straight out handicapped autistic mindset?

spotted the kike

Attached: 1508540096202.gif (320x256, 3.51M)

We told you we have T-I-G-E-R-S, you didn't listen. Listen now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5537257/Tiger-killed-mate-horrified-visitors-Copenhagen-Zoo.html

Attached: 1.png (647x616, 391K)

HAHAHAHA
SHIT ON POLAND!

Spotted the fragile product of Sup Forums neo nazi pop culture 14 year old who has a folder of cringy gifs. Yeah and you proved my point. You would not survive in central/eastern europe if you acted like a handicapped manchild.

Attached: tigers93232.png (1200x800, 583K)

Varg's mindset is healthy... He has a beautiful white family.

To be honest Russians in certain things are more degenerate than Westerners. HIV epidemic, homicide rates ect.

I applaud civilized Slav countries who are doing well in making the livelihoods of their people better. Slovenia, Poland, Chech Republic for example... In those countries old people could go on holiday. Majority of people could afford somewhat descent lifestyle.

Meanwhile Russia is a crap hole with enormous natural resources, small elite class and millions of pensioners and families living in old crumbling apartment blocks that look like Haiti or Bangladesh slums. Living for 200eur a month, while the prices, of clothing, food, electronics ect equals the Western Europe...

lol

Attached: wild west T I G E R you can't unsee.png (540x960, 422K)

>To be honest Russians in certain things are more degenerate than Westerners. HIV epidemic, homicide rates ect.
yup this

Attached: large[1].png (1024x654, 391K)

Well I don't deny that Russia has it's problems what my point was the nature of racial slurs generally in Russia are no where as serious in nature as the word nigger in America because in Russia people of various ethnicities don't seem to clash and act retarded, they lived in one country. There multi nationalism/culturalism never actually posted a dangerous threat for Russians who are european. I believe in Lithuania and in other places people aren't so """"western""". In eastern europe people tend to be brave and have self confidence, unlike our opposites 15 year old nazi revisionists who eat at McDonalds like 20 times a month.

Attached: kirghiziamorning001-10.jpg (800x533, 263K)

crop this shit, faggot

Attached: 1521896524586.png (540x794, 487K)

Post the real version now

Absolutely wrong on every level
You are ignorant of your own history

Attached: 1519462312477.png (1273x958, 55K)

>85% white
roughly 10% muslim (mostly indigenous people and a few migrant workers)

kys baltard

>You are ignorant of your own history

And as I said multi nationalism/culturalism never really threatened the Russians.

These are all fucking terrible and always were. I hope people are posting them ironically in a "so dumb it's good again" sense because the only ones that ever got a chuckle out of me are those which have been defaced with a "Poland sodomises Russia" ex machina.

>designated shitting trees in Russia

Anyway I actually bothered to try and get it, I guess the idea is that Russia made this elaborate plan where he would wait in a tree until Poland and Lithuania come along and stand beneath it.
Then he would wait for a bird to show up and shit on Lithuania's head, knowing that Poland would try to condole him with bullshit about birdshit bringing good luck.
Then he would throw a euro on Lithuania's head, which makes it seem like the myth is actual true, making Poland jealous.
He can then proceed to shitting on Poland to his heart's content and Poland will stand there and be happy about it because he thinks a lot of money is about to rain on him.

It is really that contrived and that stupid...and Russia supposedly pulls this gig on Poland on a regular basis.

lol

Yeah but Russia keeps their muzzies in a special jihad-zone (chechnya). They basically have an afghanistan within their borders and the muzzies stay busy blowing themselves up there instead of causing trouble elsewhere.

What's the cause of this?