To this day and age, I don’t understand American race classification

Caucasian apparently means Europe, North Africa (but unspecified where that stops), the Middle East, Turkey, Central Asia (Stan countries), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, but not India.

Asian means Indian, Chinese, South East Asia, Japan, essentially anyone with the Asian eyes (unclear if Pakistanis are classified as Indian Asians?).

African-American / black : all people with native roots from Sub-Saharan Africa and an unclear part of the North

Pacific Islanders

Then there is this strange notion of “Hispanic” that apparently is “not a race” but Caucasian but still somehow not white. It’s like Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit, they are the same but not really.

Who started this mess of a classification system?

Attached: 4BB0349C-7C48-4267-9A56-FBFC59A95CD5.jpg (1366x769, 201K)

Israel #1 kill all whites and thats a good thing

> Arwa Madhawi
> But in America I'm white
Yeah, according to yourself.

Mutts believe the hebrew

Attached: 1521684315440.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

Basically if you are white you are also a human that is what I remember

Hispanic class started from Americans hating the shit out of the people living under Spanish rule. The elite might be white and tolerable in their eyes but the vast vast majority of Mexicans would be disgusting sight to early Americans. It's sort of a civilizational struggle between the high and mighty Anglo-American and the servile and lazy mestizo catholics in Spanish realm.

>American race classification
We use our eyes
White
Black
Brown
Yellow
Red
It's really fucking difficult
Sorry

You are wrong. In America Middle Easterners are classified as “Caucasian/white”.

Attached: F7259A86-A349-40E1-A2E8-E66550E1F701.jpg (800x714, 177K)

But you don’t, you use weasle words like “Caucasian” which are based on pre-DNA concept long abandoned by science.

>"It's a reminder that the identity has always been fluid"

When were literal (ethnic)Africans and Arabs EVER considered white?

>race equals skin colour

You Americans embarrass us all.

>all whites are Caucasian
>but not all caucasians are white

This isn't difficult.

Bright green=native Caucasian race areas.

Attached: Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.png (1357x628, 47K)

No one here refers to themselves as a Causasian supremacist. No one says they have Caucasian pride/guilt.

As in Caucasian OR white, not both. They fall into the former but not the latter.

Caucasian is not a weasel word, its a relevant classification. It just doesn't mean white (necessarily)

>When were literal (ethnic)Africans and Arabs EVER considered white?

In every single census in America

If she changes her name and wears a cross, she could be.

>Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Chad etc. are “Caucasian”

Based on what? Some idiot thinking these people are genetically related to Scots and all came from the Caucasus???

>Caucasian is not a weasel word, its a relevant classification.

Based on what? Originating from the Caucasus? Africans, Middle Easterners, Turks, Scots, Germans etc. ... none of them originated in the Caucasus.

Attached: B026AA73-F754-4FE7-87F7-4F2A6476415E.jpg (800x606, 71K)

I’ve only ever seen it used as a substitute for white. This bitch should have been ticking the “other” box.

The Origin of Races by Coon, Carleton S. has the answers you seek.

>the term "Caucasian" comes from a female skull found in the Caucuses that was felt to be the most "perfect" example of this race. We did not originate there.

It has nothing to do with the Caucasus, that was an old theory. It's just a word, the classification is still valid

None of this even matters because Israel #1

>roma
Gypsies confirmed white in america

A book written in 1899 and updated in 1939 pre-DNA and a book published in 1962 based on that earlier book holds the answer why America uses baseless racial classification?

>The Origin of Races by Coon

Attached: yakub.png (402x600, 165K)

>census taking out sandnigger and north african niggers from "white" catergory

why the fuck were they there in the first place

Wait so that means Jews aren't considered White anymore?

>>the term "Caucasian" comes from a female skull found in the Caucuses that was felt to be the most "perfect" example of this race. We did not originate there.

So someone says a skull comes from a “perfect race” and that means America to this date uses an arbitrary classification that makes zero sense?

Attached: 5AA9EFDC-EA9E-4F38-9A31-A5D0C3B31D78.png (513x266, 74K)

how'd abos get way up into pooland? Or did they come from pooland?

So it will be less then 56%?

Attached: F6DF10C6-DC1D-4A74-95F4-0D9593EEED03-1001-0000019CB3633DEB.jpg (384x384, 21K)

Nigger, caucasian is the name given to a skull type found in europe, north africa, the middle east and central asia. It's a valid classification. It's used daily in forensic science.

>It's just a word, the classification is still valid

Based on what? Not DNA or skin color or any other feature that doesn’t make it 100 percent arbitrary.

Its not baseless picture related. You seem very hung up on sperging out about the etymology of the word and not what it actually means. See those three colours on the left? That's Caucasian

So that semites are white.

>So someone says a skull comes from a “perfect race”

Nope. That's not what happened at all.

Forgot pictuee

Attached: images (6).png (411x358, 15K)

Burgers need to classify the middle east as white so their jeebus is white. kike worshipers

>not what it actually means.

Tell me what it actually means. On what basis are Somalians and Scots both “Caucasian”?

>That's not what happened at all.

Then tell me.

>Asian means Indian

Nope. That's British. No one in the US thinks of an Indian when you say Asian.

Indian is it's own category and is subdivided into "Dot" or "Feather"

we're probably around 33% actually white.

none of this matters, white is and always has been self-reported
>you're white if you say you are

Try reading the actual post you were quoting.

>But in America I'm white.
According to fucking who?

The designations are based from 60 years ago. Anything 'North African' back then was bascially the few Christian Egyptians that were allowed into the country. Everything else was classified as Negroid or Mongoloid. Asians were lumped together b/c there weren't many, same with Africans. We did have a unique check box for Other American for the rest of the Americas.

See Are you dense?

ta livet av dig

Attached: 1512781551031.jpg (720x800, 232K)

So they could artificially inflate the white crime rate.

DNA. Although Somalians have a hybrid origin (about 30% Caucasian and 70% Negroid, so it would be incorrect to classify them as Caucasian)

You would think declassifying them as 'white' would be a good thing, but it's not. Now they can fill universities and government jobs with sand niggers for the sake of (((diversity))).

I asked why that skull helps in justifying the arbitrary classification that does not correlate with DNA haplogroups.

>"It's a reminder that the identity has always been fluid"

Only in Murrkistan are Turks, Arabs/Jews and North Africans considered White.

How far has the american disease spread and grown?

Attached: 1521674801546.png (1235x650, 298K)

checked

Attached: 25-pic-racial-profile-collage1.jpg (1000x1080, 791K)

Do I pass off as white in the us?

Attached: me6.jpg (1080x1266, 202K)

But that is entirely wrong. If it is DNA, then pic related are the “racesl.

Attached: EC02D628-6BC3-4B43-8863-8250EB45FFBB.png (1726x1394, 82K)

>>But in America I'm white
>Yeah, according to yourself.

No, according to Americans.

First of all that's not you.

Secondly try posting a picture that doesn't have a white filter over it and then we'll be able to judge.

some people are mixed with a majority of white and dont want to be classified with their shit skin side because theyre white enough to be aware of the racial differences.

also white "hispanics" are white people who come from latin america, there are white colonys there. once more hispanic is not a race, hispanics are american born but of south american decent

Imagine a circle drawn around the groups on that chart. Now imagine the chart expanded to include other ethnic groups. They wouldn't be located inside that circle. That big circle you just drew is the Caucasians. Do you see now? Like it or not, an Arab is more closely related to a European than he is to a Chink.

Do you know those meme prisoner mugshots from the USA where Julio Gonzalez is booked as a "white" offender?
It's real and they do that to control crime stats. If the criminal justice system honestly reported race it would look even worse for minorities. America is literally a meme.

How about now?

Attached: me7.jpg (612x612, 108K)

"Asian" always pissed me off. Asia is the largest continent on the planet FFS it contains people of all the races including whites, some of the blackest people on the surface of the earth, red-skinned natives, and the classic oriental that is itself composed of many sub-races, some with blond hair. Its exclusionary and racist to say they're all yellow skinned with dark hair and eyes.

It’s not changing, but it should.

>make accounts to post kangz memes
>post about how the US is whitewashing history
>ooga booga becomes new racial classification
>new census, all fake whites now left off of the white list
>whiteminority.xml
>become protected class
>demand affirmative action
>use le “can’t be racist I’m a minority” against them

Please let this happen

Los monstruos de Argentina....

none of them are white

You need to keep your weight in check, and id say you are white.

Attached: 1482270500038.gif (339x350, 1.91M)

>become protected class
>demand affirmative action
>use le “can’t be racist I’m a minority” against them

This part wouldn't work any more since whites wouldn't be the majority in power. You can get whites to feel sorry for a black minority crying about how oppressed he is but you can't do the opposite.

American race classification is all self assessment. There is even a choice not to be a (((race)))

>I don’t understand American race classification
Don't worry. We don't either.

Attached: Beaners.jpg (1600x1070, 125K)

The new formula should be a robotic phone call system that shouts racial slurs at you and records when you start to chimp out.

>nigga what did you call me
>oy vey don’t call me a kike
>allahu ackvar *explodes*

If they laugh they can go ahead and count as white.

Cranial features being akin. Skin color is definitepy different, but horn of Africa phenotype is significantly loser to Caucasian phenotypes than the Niger-Congo upright apes

It doesn’t matter if people feel sorry or not in terms of the law. If minorities are legally given certain advantages, a white minority would automatically grant those privileges to whites

>mayonnaise eating cracka
>chuckles and pulls out lunch box

white with a vague hint of partially exotic ancestry. white but nearer the fringe of whiteness. the exotic side of the genetics looking well established though. so rather then being a fresh hybrid i'm thinking you're of a well established type of white, a newer white but still a proper type of white. like how there are french whites and german whites there are i guess argentinian whites. pretty special to have this south american flavored version of caucasian as an established and attractive type of white.

Wait, so she can pick what race she wants other people to call her but Dolezal can't. Neat.

She's confusing Caucasian and white

i don't like how indians are considered "asian" when the difference between indians and the other asians is pretty clear, they look nothing alike.

I never understood why mayo is a white people thing. It’s basidally just egg whites and oil. What do non-whites have against it?

Nipples have to be pink

>Caucasian apparently means Europe, North Africa (but unspecified where that stops), the Middle East, Turkey, Central Asia (Stan countries), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia, but not India.
Arabs and other Middle Eastern types are going to be classified as nonwhite soon, they have been pushing for this. I don't think we even have enough Central Asians for them to be counted.

>Asian means Indian, Chinese, South East Asia, Japan, essentially anyone with the Asian eyes (unclear if Pakistanis are classified as Indian Asians?).
Right, Pakis would just be assumed Indian until you asked them and they chimped out kek

>African-American / black : all people with native roots from Sub-Saharan Africa and an unclear part of the North
Right

>Then there is this strange notion of “Hispanic” that apparently is “not a race” but Caucasian but still somehow not white. It’s like Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit, they are the same but not really.
"Hispanic" is basically people from South of the US in the Spanish speaking countries. You can be "white" hispanic, black hispanic, mestizo hispanic, full blown indio hispanic etc.

Left an right ate white. Middle is la creatura

That can easily be changed once non-whites hold the majority of power. Just look at South Africa, they would not protect us in any way.

Yes

That's a bureaucratic classification. Under the American standards pick related would be classified as Hispanic.

Attached: Ingrid_Grudke.jpg (640x405, 52K)

I don't get it either, I don't want my shit slathered in it but you gotta put something on dry ass bread

So am I supposed to be white or spic according to this shit?

fixed

Attached: ISRAEL.jpg (989x5094, 883K)

They are descendants of the Denisovan line

It's a scam.

no one fucking cares chink

>almonds activating

By that picture, I'm a Caucasian which makes 0 sense.

It makes perfect sense if you actually know what you're talking about. Caucasian is not the same thing as White, despite whites being Caucasian.

Figure that one out Pajeet

White used to mean people of British and northern European descent (excluding the Irish). Then over time, as more minorities started being born, other groups were added to the 'white' category so that white people would remain numerically in the lead. Irish, Jews, Middle Easterners, etc. Now that white Americans are on the verge of becoming a minority, we're probably going to see the definition of white expanded again, maybe inducting spics into our numbers, so that white people can continue to have a majority.

Its a skull type

Underrated kek