Today marks the 19th anniversary of Serbia getting BTFO'd by NATO

Press F to pay respect

Attached: 182035574856f3a9daea9d1158956334_v4big.jpg (640x469, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warhistoryonline.com/history/that-day-the-serbs-did-the-impossible-shot-down-an-f-117-nighthawk.html
defenceaviation.com/2007/02/how-was-f-117-shot-down-part-1.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819790/
rt.com/news/392126-serbia-lawsuit-nato-depleted-uranium/
wise-uranium.org/dissbk.html
nytimes.com/2001/01/07/world/radiation-from-balkan-bombing-alarms-europe.html
b92.net/eng/news/society.php?yyyy=2015&mm=03&dd=25&nav_id=93601
who.int/ionizing_radiation/pub_meet/en/Report_WHO_depleted_uranium_Eng.pdf
www1.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=3.0.3032313767
telegraf.rs/english/2919524-new-disturbing-data-comes-from-italy-348-soldiers-died-from-depleted-uranium-on-kosovo-and-metohija
globalresearch.ca/depleted-uranium-radiation-resulting-from-nato-bombings-in-serbia-high-incidence-of-cancer/18432
ceas-serbia.org/en/93-preuzeto/5434-all-this-would-not-have-happened-had-the-serbs-listened-to-jelena-milic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13403/The-cancer-timebomb-Balkan-war-shells.html
theguardian.com/world/2001/jan/22/armstrade.balkans
youtube.com/watch?v=cXi3TDXDVFs&list=RDcXi3TDXDVFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is 19 a special number?

Attached: __yura_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kamelie__bb8ed8500f8302f6a0f4906249440cad.jpg (852x1200, 162K)

yeah, a prime one.

Those are endless

NATO are traitors to the European people

THANK YOU BASED BILL CLINTON

Attached: basedbill5.jpg (1024x701, 369K)

Oh yeah I almost forgot that Amerimutts literally bombed Serbia to save mudslimes.

Attached: 1506413852770.png (1052x1137, 287K)

F. Should have gunned down every NATO and Amerikike ZOG minion in their country.

I see albo shitskin diaspora is still buttmad about this.

Kek this is your future albozergs

Attached: 54363476437.jpg (640x426, 292K)

the russian subhumans are not European

>decide to bomb a christian country to protect muslim terrorists creating a muslim country in Europe
>lose gazillions of dollars put into R&D when "stealth" technology gets BTFO by potato powered radars and 40 year old missiles

Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible.

Attached: article-1365330-0D92A02B000005DC-996_634x461.jpg (634x461, 125K)

F, should have let them cleanse the Muslimes.

press S to spit

Attached: servian.png (819x460, 24K)

S

Attached: 1516050274867.png (500x381, 74K)

Attached: 1497190296780.jpg (1231x941, 101K)

F

As much as I'd like to gloat over the eternal Serb... muslims are far worse and USA LITERALLY bombed the Serb in order to save the albozerg shitskins. Basically helping them establisj a chaliphate on the Balkans.

Attached: 1521855560630.jpg (284x178, 11K)

F.
Slobodan was great.

F

NATOs biggest mistake

S.

Serbia is a terror state, who elected a fucking lesbian PM. Fuck it. Burn it to the ground. The only good Serbian is a dead Serbian

Albozerg diaspora detected

>Albozerg
Actually polish, but ok

>Press F to pay respect
R is for respect, you....

>beating on a cripple
This makes you a big man?

here is his crime as well.
I hope he will be dying long time in great agony of pain from a blood poisoning

Attached: Blood Money-B.Clinton.jpg (585x758, 85K)

Ironically this, Serbian artillery is led by god

Albanians are white Europeans with hot girls

Attached: 1487282119933.jpg (720x504, 108K)

And they do not spew anti western propaganda about ''evil zionist catholic west'' and wishing for west to fall down.

Attached: ff.jpg (720x504, 94K)

S

Attached: 1455400519326.jpg (620x429, 93K)

CONGRATULATIONS TO SERBIA
for shooting down American fighter jet F-117.

That Day The Serbs Did The Impossible And Shot Down An F-117 Nighthawk.
warhistoryonline.com/history/that-day-the-serbs-did-the-impossible-shot-down-an-f-117-nighthawk.html

This is how the F-117A was shot down in Serbia by a SA-3 (S-75) Goa SAM in 1999

One F-117 has been lost in combat, to Serbian/Yugoslav forces. On March 27, 1999, during the Kosovo War,
the 3rd Battalion of the 250th Missile Brigade under the command of Colonel Zoltán Dani, equipped with the Isayev S-125 ‘Neva-M’ (NATO designation SA-3 ‘Goa’),
downed F-117A serial number 82-806 with a Neva-M missile. According to NATO Commander Wesley Clark and other NATO generals,
Yugoslav air defenses found that they could detect F-117s with their “obsolete” Soviet radars operating on long wavelengths.
defenceaviation.com/2007/02/how-was-f-117-shot-down-part-1.html

Attached: Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk.jpg (1024x536, 108K)

If only they didn't make Kraijna and pull apart my family members with tanks.
>inb4 mujo
Skabrnje

post full picture you cunt

Attached: 2525252.png (506x927, 306K)

Attached: 1495819239579.jpg (697x531, 41K)

didn't read those articles but tl:dr for anyone interested

>nato think they are gods
>they never change their routes cause hurr we invis and shieeet
>we can see f117a for a short period when that plane opens its hatches to drop bombs
>from these glimpses we deduct his route, that always stays the same, also , fact that fighters always escoreted f117a even though our fighters can't do shit against it didn't help
>see a glimpse of it, draw a straight line, shoot rockets at it , ez
>sell the remains of f117a to Russians and Chinese for ez bucks

most accurate story, my uncle was in same battalion as Zoltan Dani.

Also,NATO was very ineffective during that war. Their main mission was to disable serbian troops in kosovo, which they failed. They prepared land invasion from albania, which also failed.
They done like 35k+ flights, i think something like 200 per day, drop shitload of bombs and claimed they destroyed like 150 of our tanks. Real number was something like 15.

I talked to some army guy like 10 years ago, who was serving in Kosovo during the war, and he said they used to light metal stuff on fire like bunch of stoves or boxes as a diversion, since nato used heat seeking missiles. Real guerrilla shit against modern tech.

It was fucking pathetic, really.
An alliance of 19 countries (including some of the most powerful countries at the time) attack a poor country without a declaration of war, without consent of the UN Security Council and bomb it for 78 days and achieve fucking nothing.
It was only when they started bombing civilian targets that we were forced to retreat.
Every country involved in that fiasco should be ashamed.

Attached: 1489342238670.png (1027x865, 440K)

Thank you for your heroic service Colonel Zoltán Dani

yes they did that.
Stack couple of aluminium sheets so it resembles a tank or a vehicle. Or make a modle out of cardboard or wood, literally anything.
Put inside model a microwave or "smederevac", both worked.
From IRcameras it looks like the real thing. End up spending a rocket that costs like 50-100k for a piece of shit that costs nothing.

Also, when they bombed our airstrips, we used to just level it with gravel or sand and from up there it look like their strikes either didn't do any damage,missed, or we repaired them ultra fast. Airstrips where useless, as wheels of plans would dig in, but they would bomb them again and again.

F.Some stories my dad told me about the war were top kek matirial(was in army) and my moms stories were tragic(half of my family is from kosovo).

The missiles themselves were pieces of shit. A lot of them didn't explode or exploded prematurely. I remember the first night of the airstrikes, my brother and I rushed outside to see what's going on and in the distance we saw a missile blowing up in the night sky. Several of them just fell in the fields and stayed there until the army came to disarm them. Not to mention the cluster bombs which luckily had a high percent of failures.
Also
>shit on Iraq for using chemical weapons on some sand people
>drop depleted uranium bombs in Europe
At least we didn't have oil.

Yeah, truth is they used lot of their older shit
Luckily most of the depleted uranium they dropped was on kosovo.
To bad depleted uranium bombs aren't half as bad as people think, or kosovo would be uninhabited right now.

>To bad depleted uranium bombs aren't half as bad as people think, or kosovo would be uninhabited right now.

Shit has 4.5 Billion [With a B] half-life years.

What are birth defects?
What is cancer?
What is contaminated soil and water supply?

DU munitions is banned for military use for a reason. But, then again, who respects Laws of War?

S

Those turks deserved it
S

it really doesn't raise radiation that much

Please visit VMA or Medicinski Fakultet [bilo koji] and ask for statistics, like cancer trend before and after US-NATO aggression....

Alternative is journalistic approach, ask Kurir or something....

F

I am a fucking med student, i know the stats.
Rates are higher mostly due to aging population, better detection and better med coverage. Radiation due to DU comes like at 10th place.
Danica Grujicic is genius when it comes to neurosciences, but she's sperging without knowledge about most of the shit she's talking about

Military Intelligence.

Have fun.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819790/

rt.com/news/392126-serbia-lawsuit-nato-depleted-uranium/

Cancer trends in Serbia are as expected if demographics are taken into account. There is no DU caused cancer epidemic that fear mongers have been warning about since 99. For comparison you can also look at cancer rates in 1st world countries that are even higher than in Serbia due to people living longer. Cancer survival rates are bad here but that's because of our shitty healthcare.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819790/

...is about heavy metal toxicity of uranium. Lead has the exact same effect.

Don't buy into memes just because they're popular.

1st link 1 mentioning of Yugoslavia, and it only mentions cervical cancer, witch has no correlation with DU. DU should increase Ca or lungs and digestive system mostly.
Cervical cancer in serbia is high cause of our shit medical awareness, and woman going to doctor only when they bleed for a year,

2nd link is just some lawyer suing NATO for using illegal bombs, no link or corelation with health effects of DU.

Next time you act all mighty with your "knowledge" make sure you have some, and check the links.

I have more.

wise-uranium.org/dissbk.html

nytimes.com/2001/01/07/world/radiation-from-balkan-bombing-alarms-europe.html

b92.net/eng/news/society.php?yyyy=2015&mm=03&dd=25&nav_id=93601

Gib NATO obligation!

You should actually read the links you're posting.

ww3 started 19 years ago

And more....

who.int/ionizing_radiation/pub_meet/en/Report_WHO_depleted_uranium_Eng.pdf

www1.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=3.0.3032313767

telegraf.rs/english/2919524-new-disturbing-data-comes-from-italy-348-soldiers-died-from-depleted-uranium-on-kosovo-and-metohija

globalresearch.ca/depleted-uranium-radiation-resulting-from-nato-bombings-in-serbia-high-incidence-of-cancer/18432

ceas-serbia.org/en/93-preuzeto/5434-all-this-would-not-have-happened-had-the-serbs-listened-to-jelena-milic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13403/The-cancer-timebomb-Balkan-war-shells.html

theguardian.com/world/2001/jan/22/armstrade.balkans

You should actually take time to read them....

>b92.net/eng/news/society.php?yyyy=2015&mm=03&dd=25&nav_id=93601

I'm not going to read more. No shit Serbia AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD has lung cancer as most common in males. + Serbia has highest smoker prevalnce in Europe.

Now fuck off and read something instead of just googling and pasting links without any knowledge.

Attached: 1520904890985.jpg (600x600, 45K)

you should actually read them, and read the word correlation in the dictionary

How come rates begun climbing so much after the bombs fell, and after almost 3 years?

Babies started smoking?

I seriously doubt you're a med student.....

You should read about DU use in the military, and after educating yourself on the basics, start reading about 15 tons of radioactive material, and use wolframalpha to do some basic math.....

No wonder that country's fucked....

>Zoltan

That's a Hungarian name isn't it?

I used to love this 70s B movie called "Zoltan hound of Dracula". Zoltan, has a nice ring to it

>How come rates begun climbing so much after the bombs fell, and after almost 3 years?
He already said better detection methods, more people being medically covered, and demographic trends, dumbass.

F

May God forgive us

Kosovar Albanians already look mutated so it's OK.

Attached: 12049249_175611696106674_2485084194070957488_n.jpg (800x800, 107K)

Yes, he's hungarian serb. Has a bakery now. There was a documentary about him meeting the pilot of F117a recently.

>Babies started smoking?
Show me increase of baby lung cancer and i'll believe you.

For fuck sake nigger, Japan had 2 nukes dropped on them,and they rebuilt their cities completely and don't care about that radiation, and nothing is happening to them. They aren't dying from lung cancer , cause they don't fucking smoke.

DU bombing is only a scapegoat for our politicians and stupid people to cover up our idiotic medical coverage, our stupid habits and most unhealthy lifestyle in Europe.

1st place in Europe in cardiovascular diseases is also due to DU fuckface.

>Croatia declares independence from Yugoslavia
Aww, the EU and NATO will protect you little country, you suffered enough :3
>Krajina declares independence from Croatia
CLEANSE THE EVIL SERBS FROM IT IT IS CLEARLY CROATIAN LAND

Attached: Krajina Demographics 1991.png (1089x373, 50K)

Detection methods were the same, people were not better medically covered than it was up to that point and demographic trends didn't start after almost 7 years from the incident. Fuckface.

In fact, conditions were worse due to fucked infrastructure, debt and sanctions.

So, you've just made it worse.

Fuck me.....

Detections by same method showed increase of lung cancer. Babies have [and still do] birth defects. I guess they didn't show you that in the med school.

I was among the retired military officers yesterday, when Dani was talking about the aggression. What he told the attendees, was fucking more brutal than me. And he lived through it, almost being blown to pieces, same as I almost did......

Anyway, "student", enjoy treating your patients and telling them it's their own fault for dying.
I can only imagine the outcome....

That and Clinton's Presidency, remember he was catching Hell for lying about getting his dick wet at the time.

kosovo is srbja

>kosovo is srbja

Border crossing
Passport
Parliament
Recognized by virtually everyone
Flag

Was.....

good shabbos goy

Attached: goodGoyBook.png (600x448, 363K)

the photoboad in the back makes the picture

The imposition of the Rambouillet diktats on Serbia was, and continues to be a NATO war crime.

Saved jews in WWII at the expense of own people.
As a thank you, the Allies carpet bomb the living shit outta you...
Best thing is, a (((christ)))ian country did this to another (((christ)))ian country....

Calls me goy.

Fucking eugenics experiment.....

F

serbians are good dancers

youtube.com/watch?v=cXi3TDXDVFs&list=RDcXi3TDXDVFs

and as a sign of gratitude mudslimes took down their towers and 4 planes. Good job America

>tfw you never learned kolo and are retarded at weddings

Attached: karadjordje.jpg (648x644, 213K)

Attached: 94C10DEA-E563-4909-AD8D-C2D2FB5A4B26.jpg (900x506, 64K)