Trump didn't betray us, congress did

youtube.com/watch?v=QbTtffrPbeQ

Alex Jones is right. We need to put our faith in Trump. Trump is a national hero, there isn't anyone who could have done what he has done. He has been fulfilling his promises and representing the people. Don't forget what he has done just because of a minor setback. We have got funding for the wall now and funding for defense. He has He has accomplished so much already, and he is still our guy.

If this says anything it should be that the war hasn't been won yet. We cannot be complacent like those fucking shitlib killary fucks. We need to all do our part to vote out congress for people who will MAGA.

Do not let your faith stagger Sup Forums Trump is still ourguy. MAGA

Attached: National_Hero.jpg (659x659, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onjp0l_WO28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe if he did a "my fellow Americans" speech on how fucked things are rather than rolling over, people wouldn't be so mad.

>Sup Forums

Attached: 1457630967039.jpg (247x223, 16K)

Alex Jones is a fucking mongoloid.
Trump is a kike shill, you need a real Hitler to fix your broken country.

Did you not see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=onjp0l_WO28

Attached: Capture.jpg (517x480, 28K)

I strongly disagree

Attached: TrumpBump.png (629x422, 55K)

Somebody has to run CLOUD Act into the SC. If they dont throw it out, then I know this country is dead.

>turn legal weapons into illegal machine guns
So what about legal machine guns?

Holy shit, get Trumps cock out of your mouth. You are pathetic

Yeah maybe banning bump stocks was a way out of more serious legislation. Trump knows bump stock banning is bullshit but it will quiet out the liberal outrage. you can bump with your finger, who the fuck cares if it is made NFA or banned.

He is still our-guy

Attached: no.png (600x700, 47K)

trump was only ever the lesser evil

I want the greater evil. Hitler 2020

Sure. As soon as you get all those immigrant dicks out of your mouth you freedom hating faggot.

Attached: 15-winking.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 64K)

>Muttmerica
>Land of the free

Legal machine guns either cost tens of thousands of dollars or require expensive licensing to own. Illegal machine guns are ones that are not registered, aka any full auto weapon not registered before 1986.

t. trump's cocksleeve

Attached: lol fuck you.png (239x256, 6K)

Attached: yeah ok right.jpg (400x358, 31K)

Agreed

There is no such thing as an "illegal" weapon, they're called undocumented weapons you bigot

>kike shill
>you need a real Hitler
Please quickly do learn that hitler was just another freemason zionist puppet, it's embarrassing to see you say that.

bump

Attached: donald-hilary.jpg (960x1124, 366K)

We must set up refugee camps for the bump stocks
It's the only way to ensure they don't get genocided

I have already taken the initiative and passed a sanctuary gun vault bill.