What was her plan?

Not to die.

Making peace with an obvious psychopath bunny.

Nisio couldn't be bothered thinking about it so he killed her off

Use the dragon balls to bring everyone back to life.

Oh is she actually dead? Like dead, dead? That's too bad, I really liked her design.

Whatever it was, getting killed was not part of it.

Bore everyone with pointless flashbacks and horrible animated fights until they fall sleep, tie everyone up and force them to listen to her endless monologues until their minds are so numb that the idea of peace is the only thing remaining in their brains.

Monkey killed Chicken, and not by accident or anything
The way she influenced her mind was most likely her Monkey ability, which she planned to use against everyone

It is worth noting that it failed against Rat

actually it's turning out like this, take the twins for instance, bland characters no one gives a fuck about, spend 2 episodes on their backstory
the show's turned into a wasted potential

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

see

This show had a great start but then Boar died and its been going down hill since then. Now that monkey's dead only tiger can save this show.

Monkey definitely knew the possibility that she was going to be killed. She said that she had several plans. I think that her getting killed might have fit into one of those plans. I have a couple theories...
The first theory is that she rigged the entire Arena to collapse. Maybe she thinks that by killing some of them more famous warrior houses then that will bring peace to the world... Or something? In that case her getting killed would still fit into that, because even if she was turned into a zombie, she would probably kill the rest of the team while on bunny side... And then the stage would collapse, killing everyone.
Second theory is that she's going to use bunny somehow without him knowing it. And the latest episode with snake and dragon it seemed like she was almost protecting rabbit. In the flashback, when snake was killed, he noticed the Earth beneath them shaking because of monkey. I don't think that was the setup for the room collapsing later. I think about it was actually meant to catch snake off guard so he could be killed. Monkey has a good heart but she's wise enough to know that there are going to be a few fatalities in the battle. She basically said as much to rat. I think it was a really strange turn that she was the one who indirectly caused snake to die. and I'm looking forward to see how that plays into what she has planned. I don't think that there's any way that they're going to overlook what she had in store for the audience.

KEK

Nisio is a fucking hack

Delete this.

Crashing this plane

Her plan is quite literally a macguffin. There is never a hint as to what it could be and unless Nisio brings it up in the next novel it's always going to exist as a nebulous object.

I suspect she wanted to stop the fighting and then call upon the skills and talents of all the other zodiac warriors to either end the contest nonviolently or find a way to end it in a "it'll work out, somehow or another"-fashion.

Survival of the fit.

NTR doujin when

I want to fuck her butt. hmanga when