What scenes are you looking forward to seeing the most in Heaven's Feel Movie II?

What scenes are you looking forward to seeing the most in Heaven's Feel Movie II?

none, fate is forced overrated. most of the fans haven't even read the VN

Keep crying bitch nigga.

Set...

Anything with Kotomine and anything with Illya. They're the only reason to read the route.

>most of the fans haven't even read the VN
I have so can you please at least leave all threads that I read?

I want it to begin with a flashback like the first movie did. I want it to begin with the day Tokiomi gave Sakura over to Matou Zouken and her beginning her torturous training in the worm pit and how Kariya failed to save her.

More than that, I want to see more info on Matou Byakuya and how he died three years prior to the 5th War, and I want to see the day that Shinji snapped and raped Sakura. Yes, RAPED. Sudou hinted at the possibility of ero scenes being in the trilogy, so all of this is essential. The movie needs to show Sakura's misery and Shinji's horrible upbringing by Zouken and Byakuya.

We also need to see Sakura and Shirou making love. No Mana transfer through sex, leave it as blood, but make the sex separate from the Mana transfer. The final scene should Shinji's death and Sakura becoming Dark Sakura m

I just assume it will end after day 15 when shirou kills berserker.

No. That'd fuck up the pacing. Nine Lives Blade Works should happen in the third movie.

NINE LIVES

Worms

its very simple user
>SEX

Then the third movie will be rushed. NLBW would be the perfect climax for the second movie.

>I want it to begin with a flashback like the first movie did. I want it to begin with the day Tokiomi gave Sakura over to Matou Zouken and her beginning her torturous training in the worm pit and how Kariya failed to save her.
>More than that, I want to see more info on Matou Byakuya and how he died three years prior to the 5th War
Fuck all this. They have limited runtime so they shouldn't even think of focusing on fucking Byakuya, or content covered in F/Z anime.

I think the final scene should be when Illya goes with sakura. It is a bigger cliffhanger and would result in a great opener for movie 3, with Shirou and Kotomine allying,

My thoughts exactly.

Not necessarily. Movie 3 can begin with Shirou discovering Shinji's corpse, it can include an expanded flashback of Kirei's past, and maybe they can expand the climax by extending Shirou and Rider vs Saber Alter by incorporating Sparks Liner High into the fight without Shirou dying. Remember that Shirou still has Avalon inside him, so Saber Alter can get Avalon to heal his brain damage.

Does Shirou fight Berserker in the second movie?

More Saber Alter scenes.

Most likely third.

So you'd have a total of 1 day for the whole third movie? Sounds like it would fuck the pacing badly. Let the second movie end on day 14 and leave more content for the third movie.

This scene.

Shinji fucking Sakura.

Its not just the last day its also the aftermath. They won't be retarded enought to fuck the ending up. They can't rush it.

I have played this game so many time ago I literally don't remember anything except black Saber and Kotomine fight at the end.

Yeah, same, expecting some good stuff since they're already tying Zero into it more than original route did.

Please tell me the movie doesn't have cooking scenes.

What are you talking about, doesn't he lose Avalon when Saber dies, at least that's how it happens in the VN right? It's been a while though so maybe my memory is hazy.

2nd movie should end with Shirou's decision to not kill Sakura and her command spell to Rider to defend him at all costs while she descends into madness. Alternatively it should end with her killing Shinji and falling completely.

Everything interesting about Sparks Liner High is in Shirou's victory at the cost of his life. Everything you suggested undermines that, and it undermines Rider's competence.

True, though they'd have to expand on the epilogue quite a lot if they finish the second movie on NLBW.

rips fucking when?

Are you retarded? That'd make movie 2 cluttered as fuck.

No. Avalon remains in Shirou's body even after he loses Saber.
It wouldn't undermine Rider. It'd show Shirou's struggle over having to kill Saber. Hear me out. What if in the movie, Shirou can't bring himself to kill Saber like in the Femme Fatale ending? But instead of going to a bad end, the fight continues and Shirou beats Saber like in Sparks Liner High, and Saber when Saber regains her spirit like she did in that ending, she sacrifices her life by using the last of her Mana to activate Avalon's healing powers to save Shirou? This can address the plot hole in Sparks Liner High as to why Avalon didn't activate, and Saber finds some bit of redemption.

Then that'd make movie 2 too long or too scrunched in and movie 3 too stretched out. Ending movie 2 with Shinji's death is the perfect place to leave off.

>Watching camrips when you can see it in a movie theater

The rain scene

Where does the first movie end?
With rider rescuing Shirou from assassin?

You want half a hour of Shirou and Kirei punching each other?

>not a single movie theater near you is showing it

It's like they hate my money.

>Remember that Shirou still has Avalon inside him
Where did Avalon went after he became a flesh puppet?

>Not commuting to see it

but the VN is shit

I'm not driving two hours to see a movie.

Mind of Steel

You sound like a bitch-ass nigga.

A two hour drive is really not a big deal

Man, it just hit me how boring Saber and Sakura would be in bed. Rin would at least be adventurous enough to try blowjobs and paizuri but the other two just want vanilla sex aka love making rather than having it because they're just horny and lewd.

Rin is a slut. More news at 11.

So is Sakura but she's the boring kind of slut, nothing but awful creepy excuses for her slutatitude instead of naturally being one.

Did you even read the VN?

>getting raped makes you a slut
She didn't have any choice.

Saber is a butch stone dyke with magical dick growing powers and has fucked and sired a child upon "his" sister with said magical dick.
Also, calling Sakura used goods would be an actual insult to literal whores.

Yep. And Illya's decision to go to the city. The soundtrack during Saber's inner epiphany was memorable, and the scene in general made me tear a bit.

Probably Mexico and Peru will be the only ones showing the movie, living here is suffering

Secondary fuck.

Chex!

Yes about a year ago.
Yes she did, she could have refused Shinji but she didn't and Shinji forcing her means nothing but as Heaven's feel shows she could kill him before he had the chance to figure out what just happened. She willingly let him fuck her out of pity and lay there like a dead fish. The same goes for Rider, she pointlessly let Shinji fuck her too out of pity for Sakura. When it comes to anybody in that family pity is the only thing they can use to get what they want it goes as far back as the uncle from fate zero, zouken took pity on him and wormed him, then took sadistic glee in how fucked up he got from it. It's no wonder Rin had no sympathy whatsoever upon learning about this, who of sound mind possibly could sympathize with someone who doesn't even attempt to fix the bad situation they're in?
elitist jackass

>tfw all I can do for now is listen to the drama CD while I wait fo a camrip
I hate this fucking country.

Reminder that Sakura's english is this.
Also reminder that the anime pussed out on Sakura calling her uncle a fool for going against grandfather as he died in front of her. She really is completely irredeemable

Burried in Mt Enzou

Every time I see Sakura's empty eyes like that, it reminds me of how good UBW ending is. HF is a tragedy. We might as well call it the Medusa route because she is the only one who had the happiest ending just by surviving. Shirou ending up inside a puppet body is the most tragic part.

The VN never showed the actual rape scenes. If anything, we'll get a scene like in the manga. When Sudou hinted at possible ero scenes, I'm 100% sure he meant sex scenes between Shirou and Sakura.

>HF is a tragedy.
Fuck off.

You got it backwards, secondary. The anime made Sakura cold during that scene, in the LN she was horrified.

Rin is the most vanilla and doesn't even want to try oral in the vn.

Trigger. Off.

shit was fucking hype

Cinemark? Nice, means that they'll probably show it over here too.

They're showing In this Corner of the World in january.

Pretty much.

>Heaven's Feel Movie II
Where can I watch Heaven's Feel Movie 1? It's not on crunchyroll.

HF route is complex and breathtaking but it is still undoubtedly the most tragic route. What is nice about Shirou losing his humanity and ending up inside a puppet body? HF is the only route where Shirou died.

Don't forget Illya is going to die soon as well.

Nigga what?
Ubw isn't happy either. The only true happy route for Shirou is to become archer keep suffering until he gets to go to Avalon and fuck his waifu. But other then that Shirou is doomed to tragedy. Shit he isn't even human, he's literally a sword. He has zero chance at people feelings nigger, which is why it's so crazy that he gets three waifus.

At least he's better where it counts.

>HF is the only route where Shirou died.
But that's wrong.

Anything with Sakura is perfection

Shirou didn't die. He lost his original body and got a new one. Shirou's fine.

>got a new one
He got a new one, alright. His new body is a second hand puppet body.
>They sold the books at the Matou house to obtain a body left by a famous puppet maker, but it has some problems because it was obtained used
He can't have kids anymore because he lost his reproductive organ. On top of that, they still need to find a better one. The problem is, they can't find Touka to get a good replacement.
>Shirou's fine.
Easy for you to say because you are not the one who is in a puppet body.

>Touka
*Touko

>He got a new one, alright. His new body is a second hand puppet body.
So? Rin says that it works just as well as his original body.
>He can't have kids anymore because he lost his reproductive organ. On top of that, they still need to find a better one. The problem is, they can't find Touka to get a good replacement.
[citation needed]
Also it never said that Shirou needs to get a new body.
>Easy for you to say because you are not the one who is in a puppet body.
Shirou is alive and living happily together with Sakura and will probably get married with her. I'd say he's fine.

Sakura wasn't being cold. She was in complete despair. When Kariya died she lost all hope. She didn't get that hope back until she saw Shirou doing highjumps.

付いてこれるか?

Kotomine spirit-banishing Zouken.

Sakura getting rape wormed.

Mindbroken Shirou.

I need to Shirou lose everything he thought he stood for to come to conclusion at the last moment what really matters to him.

It doesn't work anywhere near as good as Shirou's original body. That's part of the problem with Heaven Feel's Good Ending; Shirou's body is laggy and he has no magic.

Now you're just talking out of your ass. Rin also says that he's still capable of using magic and with enough training, Shirou should eventually even be able to use Unlimited Blade Works.

>Shirou is alive and living happily together with Sakura and will probably get married with her. I'd say he's fine.
Wrong, he's not Shirou anymore, it's just like with Fuyuki's fire, his old self died and a new self was born, Shirou the child died in that fire and Shirou the hero wanna be was born and now Shirou the hero wanna be died at Heaven's feel and Shirou Sakura's slave was born. Sakura destroyed everything and everyone in that route for her selfish desires and I can't believe anybody with a brain would call that a happy ending. A happy ending or as something close to it would be Sparks Lunar High, Shirou the hero dies doing what he really wanted to do in the first place just like UBW's Shirou, That's why I dispise Saber and Sakura, they both claim selflessness when they are the most selfish heroines in the route compared to Rin and IIya who both love Shirou for what he is and ever will be.

This.

>Shirou the hero wanna be died at Heaven's feel
And that's a good thing, as shown by what happened to Kiritsugu and Archer. Him giving up on his ideals was always the ultimate conclusion of Shirou's character arc. Even the lyrics of This Illusion talk about how using someone else (Kiritsugu) as an example of how to live isn't what Shirou truly desires and that he should open his eyes and throw it away to live for the sake of someone else (Sakura).
>Sakura's slave
That's a funny view of love you have there.
>they are the most selfish heroines in the route compared to Rin and IIya who both love Shirou for what he is and ever will be.
Rin is the one who calls Shirou's ideal twisted and tells him to give it up. Sakura loves him for it and feels terrible about him giving up on it for her, even saying she would have fought by his side if she ever had a chance to.

KOTOMINE....

Sup Forums memed me into reading the VN and it was utter shit. You have to give Nasu credit for creativity and detail, but it is still essentially a tryhard chuuni edgefest with little real meaning. Kiritsugu is the same character, but written much better and not held to the cringey highschool shounen harem standards that Shitrou was.

I have like 4 posters that i got from the theatre.

How much can i sell them for?

KIREI!

thanks.
vn was good.
10/10

The end credits!

>sty

>Sty Night