Are these people not self aware

Are these people not self aware

>The Florida students demand the government take away people's right to own a gun
>Goverment instead makes it so students must wear clear backpacks and i.d.
>Students are up in arms about the government stepping on their rights

THE IRONY

Attached: 1521831452134.png (1080x1680, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1521830327852m.jpg (613x1024, 78K)

Attached: 1521830293070m.jpg (800x1024, 106K)

>Tyra Helens, 19, a senior
>19
>senior

Literally fucking retarded.

>"Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?"

Literally zero self-awareness.

Attached: 1469466801378.png (499x458, 207K)

This is our bright future

Cruz did nothing wrong

>"There are many, for example, females at our school, when they go through their menstrual cycle they don't want people to see their tampons and stuff, it's unnecessary, it's embarrassing."

Attached: its-embarrassing-periodshaming.jpg (640x360, 41K)

>teenagers are stupid

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x780, 61K)

This is beyond stupid. They are adults now some of them. This is mental retardation

I feel like this could have been the worst possible outcome from the perspective of the democratic party's narrative.

>19
>senior

What?

>"...Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?"

Attached: 1410729267426.jpg (640x1157, 185K)

My dog has more self awareness.

Why this nigga look like Mandark from Dexter's lab?

Attached: 1424296557239.jpg (232x246, 14K)

> let's take away people's rights
> NO NO NOT MY RIGHTS

Attached: tuimistus.jpg (1418x4488, 598K)

they're literally not. this is the entire reason we categorize 'child' and 'adult'. because they're naive and foolish and need to be protected from themselves and from others who would exploit them.

feel sorry for these stupid kids who are getting fucked over by the MSM.

Pure pottery. It's hard to get upset anymore. Everyday I become more of an accelerationist. If the people demand government tyranny, who am I to stop them? They can get their just desserts.

>"Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?"

American gun owners are wondering the same thing sweetie

That clear backpack stuff is retarded either way.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

I think it beats house-to-house confiscation of all firearms in the country.

Why are you punishing me for one person's actions

One guy shoots a school

BAN ALL GUNS AND KILL ALL GUN OWNERS

How am I suppose to hide my drugs and cigarettes now? This is like so unconstitutional, we should just ban guns instead

I think they should watch this.
youtu.be/bnoFKskvSq4

16 year olds 100 years ago were much smarter than what we have today. Society has an effect, and ultimately, being a teenager wouldn't be grounds for being discredited if society hadn't degraded to the point where you're treated special simply because of factors that make you different, but ultimately the same as everyone else. 13 was considered the 16 of the 1900's. Now it's the other way around.

Hogg and friends BTFO again. Play stupid games, win really stupid prizes.

Attached: IMG_4554.jpg (389x514, 33K)

This right here. A 19- year-old "senior" today has likely been in school since hitting pre-K: 16 years. Infantilized and socialized in an artificial environment that has no relationship to reality; it is a cave within a cave. When they get out at 23 with their junk degree in marketing their lives are 25% over and they think they're just getting started.
Meanwhile they're aggrieved, arrogant, entitled to everything they see, and colossally stupid, all of which come together at age 30 or 35 -- when the first hints of mortality start to appear -- to form a toxic brew of rage and resentment as they realize they've been conned.
The west has been doing this since the 1960s and we are now seeing the results. There are few actual adults below the age of 75; boomers are just hippy assholes in old people costumes.

in b4 hogg goes hog wild on a school using an assault automatic ar-15 with child seeking ammo

Attached: ZyjpHsGdU1U.jpg (1280x854, 163K)