Why do women wear so much makeup?

Why do women wear so much makeup?

Women: "You could say it’s a pinch of patriarchy."

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/21/why-do-girls-wear-makeup-google-answer

Attached: aid8802581-v4-728px-Wear-Makeup-when-You-Have-Eczema-Step-8.jpg (728x546, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apate_(deity)
cnbc.com/2014/12/12/science-proves-high-heels-do-have-power-over-men.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do women wear so much makeup?
They wear it for other women.

Attached: pol says left.jpg (552x550, 71K)

>mfw women end up aging twice as fast putting carcinogens on their skin
>mfw a 50 year old man has the skin of a 25 year old woman

Attached: 1520304793764.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

They're competing for resources, so they put on their battle dress, which includes on many occasions, a mask. Women are an embarrassment when you truly understand them.

filename is correct

Left one is so much better.
How can we stop the makeup kikery?

Attached: uglytosexy.jpg (526x526, 45K)

LMAO

Attached: Capture.jpg (486x366, 37K)

Frustrating the makeup jew achieves so many of /ourstrategicinitiatives/ I can't believe we're not actively trolling roasties into rebelling against the makeup jew as a revenge for the circumcision slide threads.

>filename
They both look like shit, pajeet.

Honestly left is better.

It's pretty disgusting that they go from 3/10 to 8/10 with makeup on.

Life on easy mode.

Cake face is one of the most unattractive things out there. Picture on the left looks like wife material, pic on the right looks like a cheap hooker.

The dick wants to impregnate LHS; she looks very natural and cute. but RHS is more a cold and sterile masturbation toy.

Sup Forums is always right (left)

Attached: hPbE3a2.gif (406x449, 1.4M)

Attached: james-harden-went-from-coach-you-said-ill-get-some-28942252.png (500x571, 151K)

Because they are whores and have zero other qualities.

It's a guard and can be useful if you're trying to survive and be a part of a group

This.

Because women have been socially degraded to cum dumpsters. Women say they're not cum dumpsters but every other action they commit and word that comes out of their mouth says otherwise.

Attached: NO.jpg (960x777, 141K)

men also have their so called costly signals and try to impress women or other men
you can turn everything around into something negative.

Such as......?

Attached: Varg Vikernes.jpg (500x250, 81K)

clothing, accessoires, fitness level, hair cut, beard to hide the face status symbols

Because they're ugly. I'm serious. Every time I see a girl without making, I'm like, "Fuck, women are definitely not the fairer sex."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

"Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions."

So yeah, repost. Science predicted this www

Attached: d7jwcq1wamxfsmy7dwmc.jpg (1200x675, 216K)

>emotionally messe up
says the church stabber

>Why do women wear so much makeup?
Cause most are fugly by nature senpai.

>relying on what nature gave you is the same as artificially enhancing your appearance
kys roastie

Insecurity.

Attached: 1515880999557.png (200x240, 10K)

Left is like 18yo, while right 30+.

>m*bile p*sting
kys

So average and unattractive girls can impress Chad and justify treating average men like shit.
Its essentially cheating.
Its the equivalent of a manlet wearing 5 inch stilts to pretend his 6 foot 2 or wearing muscle pads .
Women have no sense of honour or honesty, and yet they expect the real deal when it comes to men.

Can confirm, my mom is a health-nut and she doesn't wear makeup. She's 60~ and has the skin of a healthy 20-year-old.

why do you use a car instead of your feet or a horse then? Why do you cut your hair instead of looking like pic related?
Humans have culture and beauty culture is a old as humanity.
Make Up is a Part of Dressing Up and a good way to wear different Styles. If you dont do it everyday and clean your skin before going to bed all is fine.
kys retard

Attached: neanderthal-from-tv.jpg (1050x670, 358K)

Attached: makeup jew evolution.jpg (957x640, 129K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apate_(deity)
Competition. I almost feel bad for the dumb sluts. It's only gotten more elaborate with time because it's a literal arms race for them, culminating in the medical butchering of their own faces and bodies for thousands of dollars.

I constantly need to check myself and remember that some fine looking hottie I'm staring at isn't real and without makeup very likely beneath my league.

The only benefit for women to wear makeup is to have a more attractive mate to improve her offspring's attractiveness.
It's detrimental to a man to breed with a woman who wears makeup as they're being deceived and are decreasing their offspring's attractiveness.

cars etc have a practical value.

>why do girls wear makeup and perfume?
because they're ugly and they stink

Holy fuck it's a uralic la creatura.
Didn't see that coming judging from the right.

Makeup makes your skin look like shit, lol. Then you apply more makeup to make it look less shit, and it makes it even worse. This is positive feedback loop.
If she use medicine and proper diet, she can fix it. If she continues to use this mask, it will ruin her skin even more.

takes one to know one

Gross granny diddler.

Tell her she looks beautiful without makeup then and fuck off.

Hope she isn't banging achmeds and Tyrone's. I will be your step father though sven.

>why do you use a car
Don't
>Why do you cut your hair instead of looking like pic related
Itchy and unhygenic
>Dressing Up
Slacks and a shirt, clean for hygeine
Why are you defending roastie behavior so much? Makeup is a lie, a way to trick others into believing you are something you are not. It is no different than dying your hair or stuffing a jock strap or wearing lifts.

Lots of make up is harmful for a woman's offspring, both before and after conception. Women who wear tons of make up will produce üntermensch offspring, simple as that.

Also, if you're into women that wear a ton of makeup, understand that's equivalent to you renting a luxury car for the first date. One is selling fake fertility, the other is lying about being a good provider.

bullshit
Sooner or later a man sees his gf without make up.
Usually after the first sex.
Could all of you incels please stop talking as if you had any clue about relationships?

Also a man can hide his whole deficiant facial shape - forever just by growing a beard

>cars etc have a practical value.
A Ferrari has not
And a car also dones't make a mans DNA better. But he can pretend and get a better woman than he could without showing costly signals.
It's also dimetral for a woman to breed with a man who uses status symbols by your logic

Attached: beards.jpg (1537x931, 290K)

>Sooner or later a man sees his gf without make up.
He still based the decision of being attracted when he first saw her.

>Having sex outside marriage.
Go back to plebbit.

Attached: 0R2A8757.jpg (1200x800, 424K)

quality post from this LEAF

>Why are you defending roastie behavior so much? Makeup is a lie, a way to trick others into believing you are something you are not. It is no different than dying your hair or stuffing a jock strap or wearing lifts.

I am a "roastie" and I like to wear makeup eventually.
If a man who thinks purpe or red lipstick and green eye lids is my true face, it's his problem not mine. For me it's a part of the outfit and I sometimes like to dress up, especially when I go into a nice restaurant or in the opera.
Its really fun and you can be really creative

Attached: makeup.jpg (500x630, 88K)

i dont see anything wrong about beards, just like i see nothing wrong with women using their long healthy hair to further feminise their faces. Having good beard genetics shows high testosterone, makeup only cover ups and deceives. Stop conflating the two, roastie

A car/physical objects shows that a man has wealth available (assuming he isn't renting it or took out a loan) and is able to support a family.

A woman wearing makeup shows how good her skills are at enhancing(concealing her flaws) her genetics.

and so did the woman when she goes with a man with beard
So Beard = Fake, Lie, Mask, Hide his true face, wants to trick women etc.

>>Having sex outside marriage.
Go back to plebbit.
so you want men to marry a woman after the first meeting?
Because if not what you say doen't make any sense.
Because even if he likes her because of her make up face and doesnt like her/doesn't want to marry her after seeing her without he must not waste time.
He could just ask her to appear without make up at the second date. Than he sees her without and if he doesn't like it he doesn't marry her.
What's the problem?

>A car/physical objects shows that a man has wealth available (assuming he isn't renting it or took out a loan) and is able to support a family.
Still doesnt say if he has good DNA.
>A woman wearing makeup shows how good her skills are at enhancing(concealing her flaws) her genetics.

What does this have to do with genetics.
It's art.
Where does the woman in the first pic hides the flaws in her genetics?

Not necessarily.
But I don't think women marry a man just for a beard, maybe some do.
Usually it's for someone to make a family with.

>so you want men to marry a woman after the first meeting?
No, men should court the women, not have sex with them on the first date.
The woman should show what she can offer to the relationship as well as the man should as well. They need to get to know each other first before making any rash decisions.
If they think they can live together for the rest of their lives from their first meeting then I don't see why they can't get married (no divorces either)

>Because even if he likes her because of her make up face and doesnt like her/doesn't want to marry her after seeing her without he must not waste time.
Well I wouldn't be interested in anyone who wears makeup in the firstplace.

>Still doesnt say if he has good DNA.
He has a better position in society, could be IQ etc.
>What does this have to do with genetics.
>It's art.
Makeup? No, it's concealment
>Where does the woman in the first pic hides the flaws in her genetics
Which one the drawing or photo?

Shitty genes.

Attached: povetry_rebranded-the_ugly_face_of_overpopulation.png (276x256, 25K)

Underrated.

Attached: this_is_a_robbery_dont_you_move_motherfuckers.png (700x360, 15K)

>Not necessarily.
Exactly.
If his genetics are good he doesn't use his beard to cover ugly face.
He does it for esthetics. You can do both
Same goes for makeup

>If his genetics are good he doesn't use his beard to cover ugly face.
No I mean he can have good genetics and still have a beard.
Or he can have good genetics to grow a beard.

Well according to you the women loses out on certain facial genetics just because of a beard possibly, according to me the man loses out on facial genetics because of makeup.

From my position it is better for the man to breed with someone who has no makeup to not lose the genetic potential he thought he had.

Which is why I don't care about a man and a beard.
But a man with a beard can supplement his lack of facial genetics with wealth, and the natural goal of a man is to breed and hopefully improve his genetics (not lose them to makeup covered flaws)

What can a women offer aside from her beauty and childbearing?

I bet the makeup companies know this and don't do anything to make makeup healthier for your skin just so that women will lock themselves into this loop.

>But I don't think women marry a man just for a beard, maybe some do.
>Usually it's for someone to make a family with.
most men also don't marry a woman for her face

Women who want a log happy marriage marry a man because they are into him

>No, men should court the women, not have sex with them on the first date.

So then stop problematizing makeup
>Well I wouldn't be interested in anyone who wears makeup in the firstplace.

that's fine- Just stop making a general problem out of it and accuse women of evil motivations

Because everything about them is a lie.

Yes. Exactly what I have said.
And a woman can have good genetics and wear makeup.
>From my position it is better for the man to breed with someone who has no makeup to not lose the genetic potential he thought he had.
And from a womans position its better to breed with a man who looks masculine without beard.
And still men don't care about tahat and non masculine men wear beards too. Often in attempt to look more masculine. To gain an unfair advantage on the dating market. Sneaky fuckers these men.

Attached: this-is-what-one-man-learned-from-wearing-makeup--2-19447-1441141628-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 68K)

>most men also don't marry a woman for her face
It's both face and body

>Women who want a log happy marriage marry a man because they are into him
Not necessarily, more like because he can provide for her.
>and when she's no longer "in to him" she divorces
Which is also a problem.

It doesn't matter what they think, we want to either improve or have offspring with genes that don't lower the looks down a level.

A man who is a 5 want's to breed with a 5 or higher not a 3 who looks like a 7

Then don't date men with beards etc.
Some women don't care.

this. our society lies happily about the 'fairer sex'. the idea that they are romantic and not mercenary/shallow etc its all a big shitty meme

Except not many men have beards large enough to totally warp their facial features, whereas most women throughout their lives perfect the art of deceiving through makeup, high heels etc. Not go mention men get penalized for having beards in the dating world. Stop trying to turn this into a beard vs makeup argument, and bust admit that women are dishonest sluts

it helps

Attached: 1521869272134m.jpg (1024x688, 69K)

Except not many men have beards large enough to totally warp their facial features, whereas most women throughout their lives try perfecting the art of deceiving through makeup, high heels etc. Not to mention men get penalized for having beards in the dating world. Stop trying to turn this into a beard vs makeup argument, and just admit that women like being dishonest sluts

>It's both face and body
No wonder men complain about shitty character then if they don't select for that.
Especially conservative men seem to have the same believe as gender students. Just that they think women are blank sheets without inherent character.
>Not necessarily, more like because he can provide for her.

Yes but a man who makes ok money but makes her happy is better than a wealthy man she's not into.
There recently was a reddit story about a woman with a japanese husband who made much more bank than her but she was not attracted to him.
>It doesn't matter what they think,

Then explain incels.

>A man who is a 5 want's to breed with a 5 or higher not a 3 who looks like a 7
What one wants is not always what one gets. I've heard it's better to go a little bit lower for more loyality because the partner is happy to have you

>Then don't date men with beards etc.
Some women don't care.

And some men don't care about makeup.
So what's the purpose of the thread?

In my experience women with makeup are more successful with men and women who don't wear it often called to look sick or tired or boring.

>Women: "You could say it’s a pinch of patriarchy."

The patriarchy is created by women as a boogeyman to continue their oppression of men.

Makeup is just another lie women tell to get men to do stuff for them.

It's the same thing about high heels. Women scream 'muh patriarchy' when they use high heels to get men to do what they want for them. Not only do they get to socially manipulate men, but they get to blame men for their manipulation. The words that comes to mind are 'narcissitic' and 'sociopathic'.

cnbc.com/2014/12/12/science-proves-high-heels-do-have-power-over-men.html

Attached: 1521255023330.jpg (407x502, 52K)

Definitely left. Also proof women are retarded.

people know this, and like with niggers, they'd rather believe a lie their entire lives than just admit that women are shorter, weaker men with long hair and holes who wear makeup and perfume to try to appear attractive.
take the makeup pill. regain your sanity back, realize women have no power over anyone.

Attached: 1516985189053.jpg (627x720, 229K)

you don't need a huge beard to change into a whole different "type".
Even without lipstick he would look totally different

LOL CHINLET DETECTED
grow out that beard to cover those chins, but you can't hide the entire chinese phone book in there can you?

Attached: 1515758709016.jpg (960x960, 159K)

this woman is a so called sexual winner who dominates the room between culture and nature. Looks like a high class hooker combined with exploition fetish.
You don't think the average woman could do this, do you?

Attached: william-Shakespeare-1564.jpg (620x450, 223K)

Lol what a neckbeard wall of text. Its never been as good as it is now. Women have never looked as pretty as they do now. Now is best with total freedom to do whatever you want

Pic 1:

the country guy, working in a steel mill
Hunter who drives with his squadd through the prairie
based country veterinary who saves little calves
ranch worker
DEA agent who works in South America

pic 2 the gay clown
Maybe a serial killer who hides dead women in his basement to make a cloak from them to finally become a woman himself.

The same person

Funny how her whole demeanor changes with the makeup and she gets all fake and vapid looking. Patriarchy now.

>In my experience women with makeup are more successful with men
>With deceiving men

>women who don't wear it often called to look sick or tired or boring.
So?
Women should only have to use their natural looks, not makeup.

>incels.
people rejected because women perceived that their looks are higher then the incels or incels don't take care of themselves.

>You don't think the average woman could do this, do you?

I think women mature faster than men. Although they have far less neurons, they process the information faster because their neural pathways are trimmed much earlier in life as men's neural networks arestill developing. Women exploit this fact to the fullest (even if they aren't exactly conscious of it) and tend to fuck over men while they have the advantage. So yeah, average women are fully capable of this, especially when the average woman can pull an 8 and use him up like the batteries in her dildo.

Attached: Okcupid+girls+standards+lightbrownbig22+high+4+me+big2lightbrown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg (503x644, 35K)

Who dem niggas?

>high heels
another thing that should be gotten rid of
Boy do I not like high heels.
I detest them.

The Peterson triggering continues.

Swedes age like milk in the desert, post proof.

what?

Isn't this referencing your persona?
You have a given biological mask and then you create one by acting in the world.

>My name is Uma Deliciez and I like tacos and burritos, arriba arriba

Attached: 12e[1].gif (500x282, 756K)

No one cares what you think. High heels are best

Attached: 1489693314851.jpg (1449x2048, 627K)

>High heels are best

Don't be a cuck.

see

>I think women mature faster than men.
>women
>mature

'Serious face' is bad too

not too often.
Shortens the mahstring and gives bible bumps and also can give a defective position of the pelvis

I don't understand black memes. Is ths supposed to be funny?

Having nice stubble and being able to pull it off without looking like a hobo or a homeless man is no easy feat. You're still stupid for conflating having a beard with makeup as this user says.

it just shows the difference between beard vs non beard.