Cmon guys get married!Secure future and stuff!

>Be me
>Waiting in line at the market
>Family with 2 kids
>a boy and a girl , they still look happy , around 6-7 yo
>Husband already has a vein pulsating near his eye
>Sends his son back to get whipped cream
>Son doesnt know where it is
>Vein bulges out more
>Sends wife and son together
>They get back with basic cream , wife says "dont worry we will make whipped cream with this"
>The guy's vein bulges out even more
>He says "great" in the most sarcastic tone i have ever heard
>They pay and leave

That guy is gonna have a stroke in a couple years,this is the reality of marriages , not all picnics in wheatfields and smiling pleasantville bullshit, he probably fell in love and bought into the happy family idea like most men , then 6 years in this is the cold shower he faces

and to what end?just so more slaves can be bred for the system to feed off of?the American dream fully realized

Attached: dumbcunt.jpg (263x192, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/188418265
youtube.com/watch?v=CRCS6GGhIRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the alternative?

Knocking up thots and ghosting. Let Sup Forums raise them.

MGTOW

>be me
>90k/yr
>vasectomy
>homeowner
>have fwb
>have another fwb

Feels good to be a hedonistic savage

It's only fear and time. And yeah, it is scary. If you want to help a man with a vein pulsating in his head, maybe try being kinder to him

>die at 64 alone

well maybe he should not be so easy to upset?
where exactly is the stroke-worthy problem in that story?

if you cant handle a kid not knowing the layout of a grocery store, nor having to make whipped cream, you are a faggot and i am sorry

small things pile up

it's not just this one instance of his wife's incompetence to bring what he asked her to , but many many many other , at least that's what im guessing

>lives it way
>dies in solitude
OR
>endures the man's duties
>enrich society

/thread

I love my wife and kids more than I ever thought possible, but I've had times in the grocery store where I was cranky and fed up with everyone. That is just life. Everyone has bad days. I wouldn't change anything.

What's tragic is hitting 40 or even 50 and not having any kids. What kind of life is that?

it's worse. It's 30 years of painful loneliness.

Why would any man care about this?

I would much rather die alone someplace peaceful than surrounded by people.

Don't worry, the guy will remember this as the "good times"

Mostly to differentiate them from the time his wife divorces him and rips his testicles out

I hope you continue to enrich your brazilian society since i cant enough of those brailian narco beheading videos

Attached: 1521135206142.png (228x221, 7K)

>I've had times in the grocery store where I was cranky and fed up with everyone. That is just life. Everyone has bad days.

This is water.

vimeo.com/188418265

Attached: 1513205878853.png (604x388, 438K)

Well it won't be much of a loss when the Hungarian people dies out now will it?

>What kind of life is that
You should be able to answer that question as soon as she divorces you, takes the house, the kids, spousal support, child support etc.

If the guy sends a 6 year old to run and get something he forgot, and actually expects the kid to find it, his problems are probably caused by having very unrealistic expections.

>It's literally not safe on this continent for your women and children.

There ... therin lies the very key of why you are failing : my denying instead of praising and upholding the most inportant and deserving part of society : men.

As long as u pussybeg and reject the reality, u'll inevitably fail. Forever. Untill u give men what they deserve : respect, pussy and the highest position in society. This is reality and as long as u decide to deny and instead doucing your brain in soy, the failing will continue.

Yeah goyim, if you're smart enough to read this, castrate yourself. If not, apply for welfare

Why is a dude buying whipped cream? Is he gonna lick it off his gay lover's cock?

He deserves to stroke out if he gets that angry over inconsequential crap like that.
I had a father with anger issues, he was an absolute asshole and permanently damaged everyone in our house.
This guy was probably only holding it together because he's a beta faggot who would feel embarrassed about losing it in public but when he's got his family cornered back in his little cave I bet he really lets loose on them.

Evety 'man' who doesnt kill the lawyer, the judge and then the ex is not a real man.

Think about it.

>marriage is bad and having children is immoral

they don't teach this in synagogue!

That guy sounds like a dick.

It's because he isn't aware of what was important in that situation.

Fuck the cream.

The entire point of the experience was to love his family.

Keep in mind that it's easy to make ideological statements like that when it's not your life.

this desu, hes actually just mad at himself for not remembering to pick up the whipped cream.

nice

This. Everyone has a breaking point.

>small things pile up
If you can't let small things go then you should just jump off a bridge now and have it done with. At the very least you'll spare the rest of us your whiny bitchy anti western threads on Sup Forums. And make no mistake. All the mgtow, all the anti family threads, all that shit it's anti western because it means the end of our societies if men refuse to grow up and put honor, duty, family above their vidya and other degenerate shit.

I mean seriously go back to r9k if you want to be faggot who shills the globalist agenda.

Attached: 1510024886089.jpg (1199x880, 175K)

We all die alone

quality over quantity when it comes to years, wagecuck.

Being this frustrated over cream.

I would do the same in burgerland, with their silly alimony laws for lazy ex cunts

didnt look like a healthy lifestyle to me

>vimeo.com/188418265
Fag.

That guy sounds like a total cuck. He sent a six-year-old by himself to find a product in a store? The entire situation was his own fault, his wife was there to hold the spot in line and he didn't go back with his son, instead gets all sassy that his family didn't do it right? What a faggot bitch

First of hes probably a bitter cunt and would be one regardless of his family situation

Second cold showers are extremely healthy

best goy, whites should not reproduce

>t. single guy with no kids

>cunt smells beta dick in pants but wants none
I ain't paying for hookers neither and their rotting fish tool.
It's time to investigate onaholes and getting comfy with the MGTOW.

Sadly there is none for you brother, for there's no escape for niggers of the sand. But, may I suggest to the other actual people in this thread that, you can totally enjoy life and fuck any women you want without having to actually buy the fucking cow?

Fucking brilliant kek

>this thread is still here
If your wife and children are so dumb that they cannot find whipped cream, you have failed as the head of household. Don't marry stupid women, and don't raise stupid kids.

>M'lady m'duties await, I shall enrich you.

God this place is cringy af sometimes. What is this bruv, a 1920's cheesy movie?

>What kind of life is that?

That fucking line feels like someone punched me in the guts and just twisted them mercilessly.

I can't do this anymore user, I can't fuck anymore Stacies, I just can't, I want out. Don't get me started on vacay. The horror of going out there, visiting the museums I like, going to the places I like and sunbathing all day long, You wouldn't understand

Learn from my mistakes kids, get married, make kids and remember, happy wife=happy life. Duties and whatnot, JP is right when he talks about taking personal responsibility.

I'm married w/3 going on 4. Also if you are Christian why bother? Christianity = teaching your kids that race mixing is okay and Jewish origin is more important than your own.

Attached: PhotoText.jpg (479x280, 95K)

Really? That's your argument for why creating a family is a bad idea? Because the guy in your anecdote has no patience and maybe an anger problem.

Just kill yourself.

>wife says "dont worry we will make whipped cream with this"
>Gets mad
Dude has a problem, clearly that woman is wife material

sucks to be him. a wife who whips her own cream is a keeper

that's an optimistic way to look at it :-D
good luck

My wife is very traditional. Our marriage is strong. We both put the kids' quality of life above our own. We still enjoy each other's company very much. Divorce stats are skewered to sound worse than they are. People that put family first rarely get divorced, from what I can see. I just can't see my wife being a selfish enough cunt to damage the kid's childhoods by divorcing me.

Yeah, if you marry the Borderline Personality Disorder wreck you'll probably get divorced. Don't marry those girls.

What man gets married them still goes to a grocery store? I make my gf pickup my groceries...

You are absolutely wrong here, if you "let it go" like you said you end like the faggot in op's history you need to be upfront and say if anything upsets you.

This, I have off days but I could no more be without my wife of 12 years than I could my right arm.

I always find it amusing when a single mom and her niglet comes strolling into the store and gives 'please fuck me' eyes to every guy not wearing pajamas that crosses her path.

Attached: 1513206822464.png (792x600, 39K)

Maybe I’m just from a different time and culture but this dude sounds pretty fucked to begin with if he’s doing bitch work like going to get groceries.

MGTOW is the future and will save the west

>Not raising your son to think critically and have an efficient thought process to find an item.

Attached: 17 kids and counting.jpg (1200x630, 170K)

ITT: We learn that OP is the man he is talking about kek

How much of a man can someone be who needs whipped cream for whatever reason?

Leaving kids for single mothers to raise them? There's nothing worse for a kid than being raised by a single mom, and almost all kids raised by single mothers become degenerates or soyboys

It won’t when you’re sick and alone with no one to take care of you in your latter years

>Let Sup Forums raise them
Keep children away from this page at all costs!.

Attached: rust pepe art.png (852x430, 517K)

Accepting Israel #1

>why would a man need whipped cream?
lol I bet this cracker keeps his socks on during missionary sex.

Seriously, what do you need whipped cream for?

>whipped cream
He shouldn't be involving his kids in he and his wife's sexual plans.

My dad would yell and scream at me for every little thing. I was beaten for writing notes on a book because now "a child in need wouldn't be able to enjoy that book".

>This is water.
PFFFTT

>being a married man
>going into a grocery store
Between 1980 and 2004 my father never set foot into a grocery store unless he was getting beer while on vacation.

oddly specific time reference.

>The entire point of the experience was to love his family.
The entire point of going to the store is to get the shit you want. If your family is fucking it up then they need to get their act together.

Well, I can't speak for what happened before 1980 because I wasn't around and conscious. He died in 2004. It may well have been that he didn't go to the store for most of the 1970s as well.

enjoy mamood uber driving you to and from the hospital when you fall ill, maybe uber will invent a service for people to pretend to care about you and come visit you on your deathbed too?

Attached: uber-driver.jpg (628x434, 48K)

Whipped cream is nice on pie. It's also nice to eat of you woman's pussy and lick off of her nipples. You know what puts a real damper on both of those activities? Getting out the whisk and whipping the cream by hand.

>That guy is gonna have a stroke in a couple years
Yes, and his legacy will live strong fifty thousand years from now. You will stop existing fifty years from now.

OP you and the dad are gigantic faggots, do you know how fucking easy it is to whip cream? This dude sounds like a cunt who never learned to control his emotions.

He just has a pohui deficiency. Whereas I have healthy levels of pohui and am therefore ready to confront anything the world throws at me.

>Yes, and his legacy will live strong fifty thousand years from now.
Not if that little loser of a son who can't even find the whipped cream is any predictor of future success.

might be shit in like, 40 years when you're old and you don't have adult children to use for looking after you, but even this doesn't matter if you save enough to retire on and can just pay to go into a facility when you're feeble

Children literally destroy your life and take it over until it's their life, with you as indentured servant and walking bank account until at the very earliest 18-19, but far more likely late 20's or even 30's if your kids are neet degenerates, you've made the right call.

I figured he must have died in 2004, now I just feel bad.

I'm sure he will find it eventually. Nature always finds a way.

isn't this how the white race dies?

But we'll all be dead when that happens.

yes

Don't feel bad. Everyone has to die at some point. I've had plenty of time to adjust. Anyway the point is that this guy would not be having his vein bulge in the store if he had been doing the proper thing and telling his wife to go do the shopping. Maybe if he felt like being helpful he could offer to keep an eye on one or both of the kids while she carried out the task. Shopping isn't supposed to be a family event. Weekends are terrible when families are milling about the store, getting in the way and just being retarded. Send the wife and the most helpful of the children and have them knock that shit out swiftly.

Genius

Attached: jwaefjwajef.jpg (470x595, 83K)

This seems like a good thread to post my greentext about why white men get cheated on by their wives with black men.

>be me
>head to gym as I always do four times per week
>squats, OH press, bench, feeling pretty good and looking ripped in my tank top
>cute little Asian chick chats me up
>I don’t get her number because I’m too beta
>slowly begin to take notice of male-female interactions in the gym
>a dozen times or more I see black men approach white women to flirt, offer to spot, etc.
>not once does a single white man approach any of the women in the gym

Now the blacks were getting shut down by the white women over and over, but at least they were trying. This is why it’s over for whitebois

If it takes something so simple to get under his skin, he obviously has issues. His wife is probably cucking this beta male on the side, just trying to hold out until the kids are at college.

Men shouldn't contain their emotions when their wives do stupid shit, in that situation you be a man and tell her how stupid she is, you explain to her like a little kid why so and so and you don't give a shit how condescending you are to her, you're not condescending on purpose but explaining shit to a woman comes off that way because they little kids in mature bodies.

If she doesn't like that you make the rules she can pack her bags and gtfo. But you have to do this from the very beginning and get a girl who will accept this guidance and recognise that she has nothing on you in certain areas, she needs to follow.

I haven't been with a girl that didn't do some stupid shit, I tell it like it is and they love me for it, this trait should not be judged in isolation, your entire character must strike a balance between fun, spontaneous and stern guidance.

Attached: hug.jpg (500x375, 42K)

When you disincentivize beta males to participate in society, guess what they'll start to do? That's right, they start checking out. And to the people who think shaming them, or appealing to some sense of duty will get them back on the plantation: what makes you think this will be successful, when incentives were needed to persuade them in the first place? Men don't enjoy working themselves into an early grave unless they get something in return, and thanks to women and the state that something diminishes every year while the risks increase.

A society that turns its back on its beta males is destined to die. Hopefully we'll serve as a warning to future societies not to make this same mistake. Sadly, history seems to repeat itself.

Attached: 1517874866263.jpg (693x586, 96K)

I have a serious question guys, on one hand I hate white women and want to have nothing to do with them, on the other one I dont want my children to be some 56% face or half gook so what can I do?

It's racist if the women chase the black men away. You don't want to be labeled a racist, do you user?

Blacks may be dumb. But they know they have a racecard they can pull on anything. Whites don't got that.

Pick your battles. Sperging out in the supermarket line because a small child got the wrong item is something a beta bitch would do; this problem is easily solved by going back and getting another one. Something as stupid as what OP mentioned is not a hill worth dying on.

Husband is latent gay, and it irritates him. Why would straight man eat whipped cream?

Complain about what? She got the stuff to make whipped cream. The guy is acting like a bitch. If he wanted something different he should've done it himself.

Whip the cream your yourself which takes seconds instead of buying creaming with gasified soy propellant.

no, in 50 years we'll be able to genetically engineer babies, people will all choose white because it's objectively superior.

Thats fine within the walls of your home. But in public with other people around you can't yell to your wife. There have been social experiments on this

youtube.com/watch?v=CRCS6GGhIRc