Why are millennials poorer than boomers, despite being better educated?

Why are millennials poorer than boomers, despite being better educated?

Attached: 675DC3D2-6E9F-4234-B991-167E05154B8E.jpg (661x700, 82K)

(((educated)))

Illias is cute.....

Everybody is poorer than boomers

Attached: illust_34506819_20180324_044127.jpg (667x900, 287K)

NAFTA, shit economy, H1B Visa

Because Israel #1

because millenials have high tax burden to grant entitlements to boomers.

Because boomers are 50 years older you moron.

fpbp

modern education is just a tool to lure you into lifelong debt

Because they don't make as much money. Duh.

finally

Poorer than boomers when they were of the same age.

'educated' millennial

>basically lives in a bubble
>no common sense
>over-emotional
>practical skills of an amoeba

Nope, no idea why...

Boomers = SKI generation
>spend kid's inheritance

Cause boomers fucked up the job market, the economy, and bought up all the houses.

Define better educated. Do you mean holding degrees? The payoff of having a degree is in general, is much less than it was during the boomer generation, in addition to costing far more now to obtain. The requirements for degrees as well is much greater now. Essentially, people are wasting huge amounts of time in their productive years of life, pursuing degrees, when really, and that is a general statement, they should be working. Corporations shouldn't practically require a janitor have an associates to work at their firm. Firms require holding degrees much moreso than is practical, which in turn universities are pumping up in time and money and extensive effort involved to obtain, because they can currently.
Degrees are worth less to a person, generally speaking, while costing more now. "Education" has become a much more costly commodity to the consumer of it.

Inflation + stagnant wages + student loans = this kills the millenial

>Why are millennials poorer than boomers, despite being better educated?
Reagan increased deficit spending to insane levels and the economy went to shit. Reagan era economics was the first starkly greedy event, worker's wages didn't rise while CEO pay went through the roof.

Spoken like a true boomer.

Boomers were hippies, civil rights advocates and later degenerate yuppies.

Boomers overbuilt everything with shit houses. Their parents were doing okay with small homes. Boomers are the idiots who need rooms for a bunch of junk you dont even need. Because of their insatiable appetite for junk they demanded it be even cheaper whoch meant that it needed to be made overseas which destroyed the manufacturing base. Boomers dont know what the fuck to do without a bunch of material possessions, to them that equals status.

Their parents were fine buying one new house, how many fucking new houses has the typical fucking boomer have made for them? I know of some who build a new fucking house almost every fucking 4 years like its a fucking car.

Conditions of labor have been steadily getting worse across the world as global labor pool is on the rise.

Lots of jobs you can do straight out of high school with some training now require a college degree. College is way too expensive for what you get. So many people go to college and get thousands and thousands of dollars worth of student loans for a degree that won’t land them a well-paying job. Even in engineering, which everyone says is the magic “always employed, get paid well” field, employers want crazy requirements for minimal pay. Millenials also suck with money in general. In addition to student loans, they’re swimming in credit card debt, car loans, and phone payments. They drive cars on 6 and 7 year loans, which is absurd (driving a car on any loan is financially retarded). They have to have the newest phone. These people drink Starbucks and drive BMWs and have the newest iFag but are in debt up to their eyeballs. They have to work to live instead of making sound financial decisions. It’s not sustainable.

>is upset with the world he created.

Because theyre clones of their idiot boomer parents. They only know of their parents lifestyles.

Because the boomer generation didn't have to pay for deadbeat third worlders flooding our countries.

funny thing that the original degenerates who decided to live a youth full of hedonism and instant gratification, now wear suits & act like moral beings while cheering for marxism

Attached: 1521285505910.jpg (800x792, 74K)

becuz motherfucking boomers

How the fuck did we go from the average new house being 1000 swft to being nearly 3000 sqft? Thats fucking madness.

We don't care about money as a group because we know our time is fleeting because we have seen the truth and it's stronger than money and wishes for more trappings. We know our place in history because it's been shoved down our throats. We are only the interim before the better versions of ourselves. Thanks for letting us know.

>educated
A degree in feminist cat massage is not education lol, that's why some many of those morons voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election, the rest of the world looked on in horror as millions of US citizens were literally voting for a criminal to be president just because she was a woman. Mind boggling.

Because central banks helped to quadruple house prices from the mid-90s when millenials were either in school or not even born yet. Also, the reason they aren't having kids so much, hard for a bird to lay eggs with no secure nest.

Can you list some practical skills so I can go out and learn them?

In the case of america, if homes stuck to the sizes they were in the 30s then there'd still be plenty of room to build more homes.

RE DESIGN THE FUCKING ELECTIONS THEN YOU MAGGOT. it's not fucking hard.

kek, nail on head

Attached: antifa_trash_084.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

Plumbing is a decent trade here in the UK, expect to earn around £70 an hour if properly trained and registered.

The US has a superb electoral system called the electoral college, why would that be redesigned?

Amusing that you think I'm a boomer. I'm not. Gen X, and I despise both the boomers that came before me, and the horrid excuse of a generation that came after. Many of my generation failed the millennials because they didn't teach self-discipline and altruism.

because boomers shipped all our industry to foreign nations while simultaneously importing tons of illegals who would work for cheap. Millenials are poor because boomers are selfish and stupid. Boomers doomed their children.

GenX approves of this post

long nosed tribe strikes again

Like you pissbabies would survive a 12 hour shift in a factory.

I reckon you think globalism is your friend.

Boomers completely neglected the millennial generation, but they will be negelected themselves soon.

Fellow full shifter, I see.

millenial: I can't do that cuz it interferes with my vidya time

Because the neo-liberal economic paradigm has led us into a stagflation.

>being better educated?
lel, you're not serious are you?

>High supply
>Therefore reduced demand
>Devalued education due to supply glut/shit quality

Millennials are basically worthless even though we’ve been taught all our lives that the world is our oyster.

Only wealthy people can afford new homes. Younger people want to share a downtown studio with 9 other dudes and a cat.

Fuck off, I bet you support a Keynesian style of government economic intervention.

Bullshit.

1.Tie a Necktie
2.Build a Campfire
3.Hang a Picture
4.Shine Your Shoes
5.Treat a Snakebite
6.Read a Book
7.Survive a Bear Attack
8.Wet Shave
9.Parallel Park
10.Paddle a Canoe
11.Negotiate/Haggle
12. Fix a Leaky Faucet
13. Treat a Burn
14. Tell a Joke
15.Predict the Weather
16.Do a Deadlift Properly
17.Recite a Poem From Memory
18.Grill With Charcoal
19. Perform CPR
20.Throw a Spiral
21.Sew a Button
22.Split Firewood
23. Find Potable Water
24.Change a Flat Tire
25.Break Down a Door
26. Take the Perfect Photo
27. Sharpen a Knife
28.Change a Diaper
29.Give a Speech
30. Navigate With Map and Compass
31.Unclog a Toilet
32. Buy a Suit
33.Swim the Front Stroke
34.Shake Hands
35. Treat Frostbite
36.IronYour Clothes
37.Practice Situational Awareness
38.Do a Proper Pull-Up
39.Build a Shelter
40. Grow Your Own Food
41.Cook Eggs
42.Make Small Talk
43.Identify Poisonous&Edible Plants
44.Do a Front Dive
45.Shuffle Cards
46. Hunt
47.Properly Pour Beer
48.Perform the Fireman’s Carry
49.Open a Bottle Without an Opener
50. Cast a Fishing Line

51.Speak a Foreign Language
52.Drive in Snow
53.Perform the Heimlich Maneuver
54.Ask a Woman on a Date
55. Always Know North
56. Fell a Tree
57. Hitch/Back-Up a Trailer
58.Play Poker
59.Write in Cursive
60.Throw a Knockout Punch
61. Make Pancakes From Scratch
62. Skipper a Boat
63.Dress For the Occasion
64. Shoot a Bow and Arrow
65.Drive Stick Shift
66.Do a Proper Push-Up
67.Pick a Lock
68. Mix Two Classic Cocktails
69. Field Dress Game
70.Play One Song on the Guitar
71.Use a Chainsaw Safely
72.Do a Squat Properly
73.Cook a Steak
74. Entertain Yourself (Without a Smartphone)
75.Change Your Car’s Oil
76.Whistle With Your Fingers
77.Shovel Snow
78.Carve a Turkey
79.Tie a Bowline
80. Ride a Horse
81. Give a Good Massage
82.Get a Car Unstuck
83. Break aRack of Pool Balls
84. Make a Logical Argument
85.Cook Bacon
86.Write a Letter
87. Shoot a Gun
88.Make a Toast
89.Jump Start a Car
90. Know How to Dance
91.Brew the Perfect Cup of Coffee
92.Tie a Tourniquet
93. Know Two Cool Uncle Tricks
94.Fillet a Fish
95.Calm a Crying Baby
96.Ride a Motorcycle
97.Hammer a Nail Correctly
98.Cook a Signature Dish
99.Make Fire Without Matches
100.Tell a Story

>ctrl-f "getting laid"
>0 results
NICE GUIDE YA FUCKING VIRGIN LMAO

Obama

Boomers are cancer. A few are benign though.
Should still be exterminated. I smile, shiggy diggy

It seems as if you like being poor, so enjoy eating shit for the rest of your life.

>better educated
They have mostly studied that everybody is a winner and that effort is for losers.

Because it doesn't represent the populace, it represents the people who buy the electoral college. Make it an even split and I'll stop screaming

>practical skills of an amoeba
lol

Attached: laughs microscopically.jpg (724x620, 76K)

Nice fucking source hanz

>better educated
Being an expert at Lesbian Dance Theory is not useful to anyone but your Women's Studies Professor.

Attached: snowflake.png (500x459, 133K)

This

Because the Iraq war bankrupted our country

A degree in underwater basket weaving is not "better educated"

If you put all that on your CV I’d know you were an autist

Why, WHY won't boomers die. The instant they start to die off we'll finally have a chance to replace them. WHY won't they just leave.

Check item 54 Fritz.

B-but I'm 200,000$ in debt for my major in Gender Identity Studies with a minor in Moral Relativism.

The electoral college is needed to balance state voting power because of population density in coastal cities (where browns, liberals and illegals live packed together like cockroaches) Otherwise, only democrats would be elected and you would be a 3rd world country by now.

because they all bought the complete bullshit line that " Get a college degree and a good education "- and found out that in the most part, it dont mean shit. And it dont.

Millenials kill the economy in their own way, too. Between boomers and millenials we are all fucked.

Attached: millenials are killing.jpg (520x693, 121K)

My dad supported a family of 4 and owned a house. Only income in the family was my dad who was a baker. A God damned Tim Hortons employee could support a family when I was young (late 80s to early 90s). And now it's just not that way. It's due to immigration driving up housing demand, government taxation and inflation. Wage stagnation.
Anyone who can't notice this is retarded. 10 years ago when I started working well paying jobs, my rent was 500 a month. A similar apprtment now would cost 1200. And wages are haven't gone up any significant amount. At least not for the upper end of entry level jobs. The wages have gone up for slave workers like burger flippers, janitors, etc. But only so they don't absolutely starve to death.

>dates
LMFAO GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCKING VIRGINBOY

I actually know someone who's married to a woman with a degree in dance theory... :(
I've never asked but I sort of get the impression that she makes more money as well. Goddamn that is depressing.

This, Gender studies and all the other studies are not education

yup, the west is all about farming the population for money now
jews will NEVER have "enough"

cause of globalism.

The massive influx of illegals destroyed any reasonable means of a decent pay. Why would you pay 15 bucks a hour when you can find someone willing to work for you for half that.

She is nearly 27, look 45 in recent pics, and is still single and childless.

I can do 74 of those things and none of them are on my CV.

19 trip

I've workers Wal-Mart or over a decade and I don't have a GED. Only have myself and my dumb nigger brain to blame.

They keep bringing in foreigners who decrease wages.

This. Illegal aliens work for pennies, drive down wages. Their typically boomer slave owners don't pay workman's comp, fed tax, unemployment, OT, or social security.

Attached: Boomers.png (800x525, 618K)

Education in this country is anti-white and promotes the morally reprehensible White Genocide agenda, user.

News Flash punk, we ain't going anywhere for at least another 30 years

>hurr durr theres tinder so I don't need social skills
Millennial incompetence - The Post

am i speaking to the platonic ideal of Art of Masculinity, also known as Peak Reddit?

>Their typically boomer slave owners don't pay workman's comp, fed tax, unemployment, OT, or social security.
Those darkies still live better here than they do in the third-world cesspoools they came from, it's the fault of the Politically Correct establishment (headed by the Boomer traitors).

nobody wants to hear about the pathetic JEW'D american "romance-making" alright, burgerlard?
especially from some soylet re-posting epic manly-man "tips"
you obviously don't get laid for shit and BTW tinder is another american-retard invention, so you can fuck right off

Gen X'ers will save the day. They ain't as pathetic as millennials

The following reasons without muh boomers or muh dumb millennials :

>Larger workforce so the supply of workers has increased thus more competition and lower wages
>Student loans
>Corporations outsourcing jobs to make more profits
>STEM now requires more specialization and higher entry level requirements due to technology advancing rapidly
>Large scale immigration adding a larger supply to the workforce but demand remaining constant
>Purchasing power decreasing
>Inflation causing rents to increase and basic products and service prices to increase
>Wealth gap, productivity has increased dramatically but wages have only increased slightly while the rich have increased their wealth exponentially

The list goes on.

Attached: Blumpf.jpg (620x605, 51K)

I think people that hire illegal workers should be arrested.
From the Nolo site:
>You may be subject to civil and criminal penalties for hiring undocumented immigrant workers. Civil penalties range from a minimum of $375 per unauthorized worker for a first offense up to a maximum of $1,600 per worker for a third or subsequent offense. If you are found to have engaged in a “pattern and practice” of hiring undocumented workers, then you can be fined up to $3,000 per employee and/or imprisoned for up to six months.

No shit. My girlfriend showed me this Seventeen magazine she got for yucks and more than half of the reasons listed to go to college were for diversity and social justice shit.

As someone in their 30s I could care less. Call me selfish, but I don't give a shit. I don't care about changing the world. I don't care about whatever ones definition of social justice is. I just want a job.

Attached: public-private[1].png (795x1195, 163K)

>implying that the shit liberal arts majors are worth anything

Attached: 1500413297870.jpg (750x727, 59K)

>Why are millennials poorer
Avacado toast