The old Gods awakens. Can you feel it?

Christianity tried to maintain control over the Evropean man for almost 2000 years but with the dying of the Christ-God, a spark almost forgotten will burn the continent and from it will the Gods of our ancestors surface.

Time to get right with the Gods, time to get right with your ancestors.

Darwin smashed the idols of the Christ-men, just like the Christians did to the Gods long ago.

Have you embraced it or are you going down with the God of Abraham?

Attached: 1505921635221.jpg (640x840, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W2Z0D5tXXI
666blacksun.blogspot.no/
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/10/28/pope-francis-backs-theory-of-evolution-says-god-is-no-wizard/?utm_term=.e1b043e20c09
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_City_of_God.
youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a spark almost forgotten will burn the continent and from it will the Gods of our ancestors surface.
good thing i don't live in europe then

>Have you embraced it
Yes, Israel #1

Insha'Oden

Attached: 1501159130374.jpg (600x464, 41K)

>New Zealand
>New Evropa
>youtube.com/watch?v=7W2Z0D5tXXI

The peaks of Zealand calls for you.

Attached: 1506184299319.jpg (521x745, 32K)

HE COMES

mate the old gods and all other "gods" across the world were just the offspring of the fallen angels the Nephilim, who with their powers were able to make themselves into gods so they too could be worshiped like the Almighty

There are no any gods - old, news or something. Concept of "gods" is created by human to explain how the world works/get profit from uneducated peasants.

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

There is only one true "God", and that is the infinite energy and absolute consciousness that created the reality we preside in. The rest are various entities and separate consciousnesses of that Absolute.

Attached: IMG_4658.jpg (640x480, 137K)

The Nephilim are our ancestors you brainlet. Hence, why the jews want our race to be mixed to shit with literal monkeys.

> shut it down peasants know

You must accept The Trice Great Sminem as the one true God, there is no other but him

Attached: SMINEM.jpg (2048x1536, 587K)

nigga are your ancestors 36 feet tall

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

dude be subtle ffs

Why do semites hate this so much?

Attached: nature.jpg (500x750, 600K)

666blacksun.blogspot.no/

Perun is calling, will you heed his call?

The line has been severed, he wants you to reconnect it. For the sake of yourself and for the future of your tribe.

Attached: 1506289027434.jpg (1280x868, 237K)

It's not desert and it gives the goyim hope

a circle has neither beginning nor end...

nephelim are the ancestors of the indo-aryan people who went northwest and became modern europeans over the past ~3000 years
indians mixed with chinks too much
meds mixed with semites too much

It has power which he can't explain.

Attached: 1506718828728.jpg (1280x852, 1.27M)

Vikings displayed dominance over other men by fucking them in the ass. OP can go back to being a faggot, it's only natural

You desire to know something of my Religion. It is the first time I have been questioned upon it: But I do not take your Curiosity amiss, and shall endeavour in a few Words to gratify it. Here is my Creed: I believe in one God, Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by his Providence. That he ought to be worshipped. That the most acceptable Service we can render to him, is doing Good to his other Children. That the Soul of Man is immortal, and will be treated with Justice in another Life respecting its Conduct in this. These I take to be the fundamental Principles of all sound Religion, and I regard them as you do, in whatever Sect I meet with them.

>As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion as he left them to us, the best the World ever saw, or is likely to see;

but I apprehend it has received various corrupting Changes, and I have with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his Divinity: tho' it is a Question I do not dogmatise upon, having never studied it, and think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble. I see no harm however in its being believed, if that Belief has the good Consequence as probably it has, of making his Doctrines more respected and better observed, especially as I do not perceive that the Supreme takes it amiss, by distinguishing the Believers, in his Government of the World, with any particular Marks of his Displeasure. I shall only add respecting myself, that having experienced the Goodness of that Being, in conducting me prosperously thro' a long Life, I have no doubt of its Continuance in the next, tho' without the smallest Conceit of meriting such Goodness.

>Letter from Benjamin Franklin to Ezra Stiles
March 9, 1790

Kom til discorden kære broder. Norden venter dig.

kgcShK

>rumored to be reincarnation of Thoth/Hermes
>has never felt sadness in his life
>single handedly hacked the US election
>fights the jews and the NWO single handedly
>the jewish collective unconsciouss fears the Thrice Great Sminem
>rules the world with a subtle touch
>the last descendant of a royal Rusaryan bloodline
>exposed worldwide pedophilia networks
>crypto billionaire from age of 12
>master of the physical and astral plane
>has the ability to instantly manifest objects
>vibrations from his voice can cure cancer
>holds the key of wisdom
>wasn't born and cannot die
>a circle has no end nor beginning
>Bogdanoffs rumored to have a shrine to Sminem
>Bogs bow down to his superior pure genetics.
>rumored to be descended starseed DNA of Plejaren/Lyrian/pure Rusaryan origin

Attached: unknown.png (859x500, 375K)

i can feel it.

there's no need to worship a Jew whose mother got fucked by God.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 07.36.13.png (1198x858, 219K)

Attached: bluebells-in-halles-forest-belgium.jpg (960x617, 357K)

Y-yes.

Attached: what the jews fear.png (962x891, 350K)

Norden er for nordboerne og den nordiske discord er for skandinavien.

Kom hjem nordbo

kgcShK

>Christianity tried to maintain control over the Evropean man for almost 2000 years
Best years Europe ever had.
Kill yourself faggot Swede shit, your shit nigger-like Nordic Paganism didn't build SHIT but mudhuts, cave scratchings and savagery.

Unlike Nordic Niggerism, Christianity is major foundation of European culture, monarchy, kingdoms and excellence.

Attached: 8cc.png (1997x836, 260K)

you truly understand what Trice Great Sminem is all about. The incarnation of Thoth/Hermes...

Attached: sminemjesus.png (550x443, 571K)

>Spooks

Makes sense.

>Christianity is major foundation of European culture, monarchy, kingdoms and excellence.
This doesn't, simply by looking at the control groups.

Attached: 706983532f5a75c93f6f06a7581acb00.png (843x531, 803K)

I can feel a shift brother

Använder inte Discord, men om jag någonsin skaffar det så går jag med
The God of Abraham has no place in the European heart. This is shown by empirical evidence as his power shrinks every year ever since the hold over the European man was loosened with the coming of the Enlightenment.

Attached: 1505599830532.jpg (600x560, 89K)

Da fuq is this drivel?

Har I aksepteret Sminem som den hvide rases redningsmand?

Attached: PodesterFEARStheSMINEM.png (604x613, 334K)

Shut up, kike

Odin just appeared in my kitchen brb gonna see what he wants

>no place in the European heart.
so as soon as the European rejects god, his race then also dies out

this

> with the dying of the Christ-God

What goes down must come up.

Attached: 1513466759193.gif (500x223, 495K)

>Best years Europe ever had.

>90% of europeans under servitude and some form of bondage under feudalism
>lands who formely belonged to freemen in tribal socities distributed to christian instituted nobility and the church, who were liable to to torture them and draft their servants to fight in petty wars
>the church, full of pedophiles, owning at one point 30% of all european lands and distributing it's vast tax income, so-called "benefices", among relatives of the pope, who at times collected 63 of them
>all of the former european culture and knowledge being systematically destroyed and deturped as a "satanic culture" that deserved to be wiped out
>everything, even natural sciences, had to be interpreted according to church doctrine and the bible, while the church policy forbade even the bible to be read
>1000 year of shitty art, gruesome depictions of torture and demons on "illuminated manuscritps", up untill the "Renaissance" (called so for being a "rebirth" of european "pagan" values and art styles of the past)
>wars over religious interpretation that killed entire sects of europeans, like the Cathars and Waldensians, and started civil wars like the "Thirty Years War", which killed almost half of the german population

Sure the best times there m8. For all the faults in the term, there is a reason why many people called the period before the Renaissance "a dark age" (and this was started by a cardinal of the church - Baronius). Europe grew to greatness "in spite" of christianity, because of our blood, not because of denomination. Christianity meant the introduction of jewish and semitic elements into european culture - our foundational legends being the tales of the Old Testament and so on. The majority of european achievements came AFTER the church lost absolute power, during the Renaissance, Reformation and then Industrial Revolutions. Stop being deluded.

Attached: 3da77d43c2526bdf49ed1a68e9774638f9d9c374995846a4ca80550454dec95a.jpg (2512x1332, 604K)

vs chasing pigs through the forest like white negroes

Embraced

Attached: 82AC2287-A56E-4C35-8F76-296FFFBE6E14.jpg (736x1226, 152K)

Attached: temple_of_artemis.jpg (1280x590, 209K)

Attached: COLONIZED.jpg (1024x740, 471K)

Imagine Europe if Islam never existed to necessitate the martial ordering of European societies

Pirenne was right

Attached: sutton hoo helmet.jpg (1024x938, 494K)

those aren't germanics mate

Speak for yourselves, I'm like 75% ethnic Jew and I love the forest.

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_The_Chasseur_in_the_Forest_-_WGA8247.jpg (700x1013, 113K)

Mercurial

Lyder godt min ven. Linket udlober, men skriv på Sup Forums hvis du på et tidspunkt vil være med. Vi er mange og nogle af os vil gerne modes irl.

Aner ikke hvem han er, men vi er kun skandinaviere og så de russiske bots, der har sneget sig med ind.

Det er gammel nordisk kultur og politik.
Skriv hvis du vil have linket.

cringe

70% of young people in my country identify with no religion. Young people in Europe are abandoning religion in fucking droves.
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion

If you think that they are all going to start caring about Thor and Odin again then you are an idiot. Tbh defacto atheism/apatheism is the future of Europe. I think the West may be reaching the end of widespread religion desu.

>fagans

European paganism refers not only to Germanic
Go plant some trees in Israel then

>thats not real Christianity

Attached: Christ Cucks Vol .1.png (779x795, 795K)

i'm refering to his pic

I'm not Israeli but they do plant trees they have entire organization dedicated to doing just that.

So much for "Jew hate the forest" theory, oh well, back to the drawing board.

Attached: Foggy-Pine-Forest-Computer-Wallpapers.jpg (3550x2377, 1.19M)

It is surprising that anyone today still thinks the Church of Rome is the one true Church.

Serious question: How many of you guys believe in the survival of consciousness after death?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/10/28/pope-francis-backs-theory-of-evolution-says-god-is-no-wizard/?utm_term=.e1b043e20c09

Serious question: how many of you believe in parallel universes?

Yep, but people love to defend their own biases no matter what.
>thats not real communism
>thats not real Christianity
>fake news

Attached: Christ Cucks Vol .2.png (822x345, 51K)

I do , but to be honest i can't explain it.

Living without a purpose is useless anyway , so might aswell believe it.

Yet it was first after Christianity infiltrated and took over Rome that the (Western) Roman Empire fell. And despite continuing being Christians, the Eastern Roman Empire fell as well, to Muslims no less. Roman paganism, culture, traditions, thought, etc., and the same + technology and science from Ancient Greek culture and Hellenism, was what Rome had in the early and middle periods of its existence, and those are where it became and stayed great.

Somewhat early Christians even had to come up with various explanations to convince people that it was not (((taking up Christianity))) and abandoning Roman paganism and the like that caused Rome to fall. See for instance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_City_of_God.

Attached: carthage_child_sacrifice.png (1069x1526, 1.45M)

I don't, thankfully, otherwise you'd have to face wrathful and vengeful YAHWEH after death.

I'm not a Christian, I think Christianity is fucking stupid, but are beginning to seem just as bad, or even worse. All pagans do is spout pseudo profound statements. Anyone who identifies as a pagan today I'm afraid is fucking retarded. Secularism is by far superior to low IQ, pseudo profound, ridiculous paganism.

Women try to build themselves into the perfect woman for man. Men try to build themselves into the perfect man for woman. Until they just stop giving a shit about each other because their minds and bodies are falling apart. In those instances they will latch onto anyone and anything that gives them comfort and makes them feel good. Did you hear me? Did I stutter? They try until they can't anymore. Then they don't try. Then they just are. Look at your humans in the eyes and tell me that they didn't try. They tried with what they were given. They tried with everything their parents gave them, their environment. They tried with their voices, their hands, their minds. How dare ANY of you try to tell anybody else that they are not enough when everyone is exactly as they ARE, not a single action out of place, from the beginning.

Secularlism leads to your country turning into Pakistan, however.

I think what Jordan Peterson is trying desperately to do is to save Religion/Christianity by repackaging it for a materialist age. I do not think this will really work; young people feel they don’t need religion.

Well i just changed my Gender on facebook to Jesus(you can actually choose whatever you want), what gods do yall identify as

Attached: 1515187721461.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

PSEUDO PROFOUND NONSENSE.

who are the old gods?

Honestly I wouldn't mind going back to the dark ages of living in huts and worshiping forest gods again. At least I wouldn't have to do coursework anymore and I could have a qt celtic gf

This

And this Absolute shows itself to people in different ways. Some nations were more observant of the God behind, some less.

That's why I follow the way of my ancestors, I'm incline to see the truth the way they perceived it

Attached: aEuuGJlt34Q.jpg (960x634, 318K)

modern paganism for a modern world

I go to a Baptist Church in the UK. Just looking around the Church you can see that in 20 years 75% of the Church congregation will be dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
thread themes,post more lads
do you even fucking sleep?
holy shit

Attached: 1513372262795.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

>not believing in one absolute God

Yes I do. I'm an actual believer not a larper

>At least I wouldn't have to do coursework anymore
This is unironically the most retarded post on Sup Forums I have ever seen.

No, Islam and sand niggers does, not secularism.

Same thing here, I worked for a local Church council for a while, everyone there was white-haired over 65 years old.

They ended up selling the Church eventually now it's a day spa or something.

Quit taking drugs and get a job.

Who let them in? Weak, secular, liberal Brits.

This is European Paganism.

Attached: 1459772203479.jpg (494x595, 51K)

>your god: drinks dead man semen
>my god: born without semen
Lol

Nothing wrong with wanting to go back to a simpler time

What philosophies do you think work best, first and last, for survival of humans? Those are the old gods. Their history we carried because it carried us. We drop the history when it doesn't carry us anymore. When something stops working, you leave it and pick up something new. That is the future. And when that ends in nuclear fire, you pick up the old. Just know that women watch and make laws and wishes just as much as men do. And the hungry do not stop being hungry until their hearts are broken. When their hearts break, their body follows. So design the human you would have wanted to love and try not to break its heart.

>le deus gevalt
kek

Attached: 1497566262320.jpg (640x654, 88K)

The enlightenment was a surge in euro-jewery.

Yes but you can't interact with the totality because if you could it wouldn't be the totality

Life was so much simpler back then and you could actually do shit like make scientific discoveries or become famous just by doing simple shit like inventing fire whereas nowadays you have to be a literal one of a kind super genius god and at most you might discover some weird particle that nobody cares about and doesn't even get you in the newspaper.

You can have fun running around in the woods playing pagan, I'd much rather be a civilized.

And that god's name is Allah and Mohammad (pbuh) is his prophet.