Varg BTFO the alt-right cucks

>youtube.com/watch?v=GdeFZ2r2Hws

You know he's right.

continued

Attached: 1503750895480.jpg (260x194, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzFs4EvyljI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

Attached: illust_55171760_20171223_105748.png (1000x700, 637K)

>poltards will attack Varg, while hating to pay tax money

The Christ-men have been taught to love the tax collector.

Attached: 1517415770026.jpg (1008x1008, 192K)

He ain't about shit and his hair ain't neither.
Israel #1

>mfw a comfort cuck tries to talk to me

Attached: 1497693544503.jpg (431x580, 146K)

BASED

Joke's on him, I'm already on welfare. Living great. No kids though.

Let's find out KURWA!

Attached: VARG.jpg (660x495, 151K)

The comfy French rural life is calling you. Buy yourself some land, plant a garden and create a big tribe.

Attached: 1511830783851.jpg (1258x698, 279K)

I can't afford to buy any kind of land. But I'm living comfy in a small apartment in a white rural town. If you do some research you can live on welfare here without really losing any comfort.

> I lead a tribe

WTF I LOVE GYPSIES NOW

Attached: cigany_csodulet_cseh01.jpg (480x320, 38K)

>when you larp as a farmer but you are still skinnyfat

This is how a squat should look like

Attached: vg088.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Interesting theory. I would just say that the reason white people don't have kids is because of comfort. People leaving third-world conditions will eat brown rice and beans for breakfast lunch and dinner while whites will want organic tomatoes, lobster bisque, and overpriced sushi. Then they'll complain about the high cost of kids.

Immigrants might get welfare, but they can basically raise a family of 4 in any Western country with virtually no income. The only logical reason behind whites not having children is that males and females of breeding age don't want 18 years of responsibility.

Richard has kids by the way

>lmao dude just give up the power of the state and go live in woods hope that the system is going to collapse even though there is literally no proof that it will before we can actually start making a difference

Chinks squat like that. Slavs have their heels raised. I bet your French waifu taught you that because she's a thing for Indo-china.

So comfy in France now - birds are singing, grass is growing. no wonder people want to go there. Right now in Russia everything is snow and frost. only crows are "singing".

He isnt
First off, his way of living would suck, and secondly
He says we should leech of the welfare system in order to destroy the system
His view is a mix of him being an autist, thus not fitting into society, while he lacks skills and the mental ability to do any "good" job
Only because you have a high IQ, and are well in "thinking" about social topics or how to see the world, does not mean, this occurs in everyday life on a broad spectrum or work
And being lazy and extremely anti authoritarian, meaning, he frees himself from every authority, from morals, etc, while yet still, lacking a belonging, cause he stays away from the "mainstream" and the norm, so he basically creates his own worldview, a utopia, where he projects his lust and wishes into said daydream, a world where he belongs
He has a twisted personality, one side of him, hates not only our system, but every system, he is a rebel, and the other one needs brotherhood
He is a typical autist
Either way, a man would find a direct way do destroy our system, and not breed in parasite bahaviour, leeching till the host dies
Its typical jewish behaviour
Not beeing manly enough to say, enough, there is something going wrong, and I will do something about it, he rather hides in the shadows, leeching and encouriging other people to leech also, to bring down the host
Not even thinking about why his system does not work, and why it would suck
He has some points, which we could use, to change our society in some sense, but other than that, i think, his mind and self is too twisted, and has too much problems, to take anything coming out of his mouth for granted

Why do poles h8 Varg so much?

Is it because he disses christcucks or because he disses excessive alcohol consumption?

Both, poles are the niggers of europe
They identify themselves with their nationality and religion
Its some twisted perversion of the stockholm syndrome
They got fucked so hard by europe, from left and right, while being poor as fuck, that they are profiling themselves, with shit they did not achieve (being polish,christianity) in order to overplay the fact, that they got buttfucked by everyone and got their honor taken away
No hate tho, it just is what it is

>why aren't you having lots of children and living off welfare
He wants to live like niggers

>First off, his way of living would suck,
Literally the point of the video. Enjoy your cuck-comfort.

>He says we should leech of the welfare system in order to destroy the system
>Either way, a man would find a direct way do destroy our system, and not breed in parasite bahaviour, leeching till the host dies
How do you propose to destroy a system while simultaneously maintaining its existence? Please be very specific.

Attached: retarded wojak zoom.png (542x512, 52K)

Stop shilling this old fart

>oY

watch it!

Attached: 1509146871539.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

Should we be making threads on how to leech off the system and live a self sustaining lifestyle instead of arguing on bait threads over who is white and which country is more of a cuck?

Nice memeflag cuck

>memeflag
Go back, newfriend.

One simple trick for white EU citizens: get a French NEET girlfriend and move in with her.

he's so right about the modern alt right wanting to live in the golden age when times were comfortable, they literally are wannabe baby boomers. I never thought about it from that perspective.

exactly, never thought about it like that either. they don't want to conserve anything worth conserving. they're even beyond the "conserving for the sake of conserving" criticism that I often make. they just want to conserve the baby-boomer comfort, or rather, re-establish it.

That's probably one of the best videos he has released honestly, for once he actually makes sense and doesn't sound like a retard.

Fuck this guy, he shat on Trump in one of his videos. Does he work for CTR?

>muh drumpf

Attached: magapedes.png (1160x970, 456K)

He said Trump was way beter than Hillary and called her "satan herself", though.

>Flag
Back to /r/The_Donald

Attached: 345344534554.png (816x684, 332K)

Does one have to get married? How are you getting your welfare money without children, pretending to have some kind of mental disability? Or is it another thing?

You don't have to be married. I get welfare money because I don't have a job. Technically you have to be looking for one, but it's not really enforced in my neck of the woods. Alone I get 480 euros/month. If a cute white EU girl moved in I would get 200 extra, plenty enough for the extra expenses.

This.

Destroying the system in a "honourable" or "manly" way, is not possible at the moment. People are too domesticated, too attached to the system to the point that they will defend it if it gets under attack. Exactly how it is in the 'Matrix'. We are too drugged/sick, by what we eat, drink and all sorts of other things.

Needs a BASED tradthot

Ah it was like this once in Portugal. But now it is enforced to the point that you have to get courses at formation centres if you're not employed. Still is doable, but not the same.

CUUuuCCKKK XXDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1495218631735.jpg (1024x550, 60K)

In theory it's the same here. They sent me to some course 2 years ago or so but I didn't finish. They haven't bothered me ever since. I think they might have a hidden policy of giving up on people who clearly don't give a shit, instead of wasting time and resources.

Varg is a divide and conquer shill who is trying to sow division in the movement between Christianity and paganism.

Oh nice. How many hours day was it btw? And for how long, 9 months?

Not sure, I went there the first day, the guy in charge saw my face and told me straight up "you know, you're not obligated to be here. You're already on the minimum welfare, it's not like they will cut you off". But I think it was a short course, a week or two maybe, with some follow up later.

>while whites will want organic tomatoes, lobster bisque, and overpriced sushi.
Germans eat fucking low budget garbage. Things like cars, insurances, houses, credits and of course horrendous taxes eat away most of the money, which of course translates into no time for children.

>be pagan barg
>suck Tolkien's dick even though he always shat on pagans for being deceived by Satan

What a cuckling.

>houses
Or rather rent, as most germans don't own shit.

Well enjoy m8, hope it lasts.

Most of his role playing stuff is just a rip off of lotr

because white people are their own worst enemy

Daily reminder that varg would get gassed. Fact that this white nigger parasite is able to not only survive but to breed is a proof that we need to bring back work camps.

Attached: 2000px-Black_triangle.svg.png (2000x1778, 44K)

>Most of his role playing stuff is just a rip off of lotr
He ripped off whole content tables from D&D manuals. Also muh farog is written in fucking papyrus. I guess comic sans was a little bit too on the nose.

>tfw no autistic wife to make babies with

Your issue is that you assume Varg cares or should care about low IQ christian Europeans. Let's admit it, most white people are utter trash and lemmings. They love the system for it's comfort. Varg gains nothing by caring for them, as they don't care about Varg either.

Post-collapse, only high IQ people will survive. Varg thinks the collapse will be spontaneous and uncontrolled, I think it will be orchestrated. When the powers at be don't need the 99% anymore, the only rational solution is a Machiavellian solution. That solution doesn't include the existence of the 99% and it's a cold realization to make. Varg and self-sufficient people like him are the most likely to survive it.

Attached: 1511918370538.jpg (890x1200, 363K)

quints confirm
Europe is in DIRE need of some eugenics and mass death, black death style

Attached: 1504065283481.png (1400x569, 258K)

checked

Attached: 5675r57699.png (909x630, 651K)

Also this Varg guy is a D&C shill and probably was hired by DNC somehow. How could this bearded idiot be so against the west when we're already in the process of saving it? We've already got Trump into the white house, and we already have brexit, plus other right wing parties that are fighting to stop islamic immigration. Varg is a shill

It's so easy to spot you Shareblue shills.

Sources for Tolkien saying that? Would be pretty cool to have said that after making up a world based on European pagan mythology.
>Europeans were ''decieved by Satan'' for tens of thousands of years until Magical Rabbi from Israel came and saved Europeans
You can't actually believe this.

Attached: 1510237659016.jpg (1000x600, 165K)

NEET NATIONALISM!

Haha, Varg doesn't even know that Israel #1. Based Trump does! Israel #1.

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

Israel #1. Trump is best Ally of Greatest Ally. Israel #1.

We can unite in Trump and Israel #1.

Varg extensively talked about Tolkien's inspirations, since the 90's, and the problems with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzFs4EvyljI

>the Golden One

Absolutely glooooooorious!

Attached: faggot.jpg (1110x693, 274K)

You Varg posters are fucking pathetic.

You literally Idolize an Murderer/Arsonist. Also, that fucking Viking LARPer has the gall to call North Americans offspring of European criminals when he himself is a murderer, attempted murderer and an arsonist, that has kids. The fucking idiot doesn't even have a job and thinks he's a neanderthal. It's literally comedic.

He really preaches what he teaches.

Attached: varg.jpg (640x424, 43K)

Do you even have any idea on how game-designing on RPG works? Of course gaming systems would borrow from each other, retard... The content there, however, is entirely different.

>says the Pole

Holy shit, do you really think the NSDAP would want you to support and pay taxes the current system? Varg wouldn't qualify for "unworking" (gypsy style) because he works as an author and musicians, besides cultivating his land.

Absolutely retarded string of comments.

This "meme" makes no sense because Germanics actually managed to do all these things, in spite of it... Reeks of pure butthurt.

Why are you so scared of Bolton? I haven't seen an all out shill offensive like this since Bannon

I want you Gamer Gaters, Vargtards, and Neo Nazis to leave, our Israeli Allies are based and we should support them in our fight against degeneracy and Islam.

Israel needs our support!

>hurrr durr Im a edgy 31 year old NEET
>hurr durr the holohoax was fake
>hurr durr Rothchilds control the world
>hurrr durr I got a Alex Jones(tm) tinfoil hat to protect me from the goverburments brain control

Grow up

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and their democracy is based on ours making them our little brother, why wouldn’t we be guardians to our little brother?

I love how he gets these cucks to go apeshit butthurt. Varg doesn't have a job? Despite being an author and musician? That's all you care for, some wageslave job for Mr. Shekelenstein? Come on leaf...

>b-but he is a murdered

Yeah, killing some commie rival. Big deal... Burning churches gave him notoriety he used to redpill millions of people... Calm your ass there...

Leaf mad that someone's actions are actually consistent with their beliefs.
>Christianity is destroying Europe
>Attack Christianity by burning churches
What part don't you understand?

Why you soyboys make such a big deal out of killing? Fucking weaklings.

Attached: 1467201520060.png (288x415, 135K)

This is bant right? Either way, go back...

Attached: 1521583303823.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>mfw 11111
By Väinämöinen, looks like quints of truth.

I've seen that video. I was questioning Tolkien being so brainwashed by christianity that he'd write a heavily pagan mythology based story and shit on his ancestors.

Attached: if you only knew how bad things really are.png (352x390, 359K)

>Author and musician

Author of some shitty Role playing game that nobody gives two shits about. Don't even get me start on his """""music"""", it's literal ear rape.

Varg needs to stop projecting and be more critical of the situation. It's not normal for a mentally ill foreign woman to specifically seek you while you are in prison. That's not how relationships are generally formed.

The difference between nigger women and white women is that white women have far higher standards. Going on welfare is going to make finding a good wife even harder. White women don't need to settle for a man "without a future" when they can find somebody with a career.

He wrote books as well about paganism.

Why would you go for that kind of women? Plenty of lefty/hippie women around.

Fucking retarded leftard snownigger.
Using welfare system will only make it bigger and impossible to remove due to it's widespread use.
And It won't collapse, because governments can filter their requirements, so in the end we should live like broke niggers so we get to receive welfare... brilliant.

Would you have approved burning a mosque? I don't see much difference. Both are Abrahamic faiths. After the muslim invasion is successful, in a thousand years your descendants will be ''based Islam made Europe great!'' and they will whine on an imageboard how sick anti-islamists are.

A man that is not ready to self-defend with possible fatal consequences is not a man. Fuck off elsewhere with moralfagging.

Attached: spurd viking.png (528x856, 32K)

keep swallowing virgin faggot.

so ugly...

Take that back about our precious Marie Cachet, right fucking now

Attached: 1436567317904.jpg (243x240, 20K)

Why haven't you burned down a fucking mosque then? It's almost like that's a degenerate crazy thing to do, and no sane person would do it.

yeah he should've just gone to some club and pick up the first slut he found fancy like some modern euronigger

Hes also the same faggot that praises islam

>literally escaped prison to go join the Serbs in their war against muslim albanians
>praises Islam

Lol what? He rejects all abrahamic religions...

>dinosaurs didn't even exist
>evolution is a lie
>race is a lie
>virgin birth is possible
t. christian

>Post-collapse, only high IQ people will survive
Checked and rekd.

So to summarize.
>omg that life is icky and hard
>btw he should be a manly man like me, that's the key, once they smell your testoserone they will do everything you say
>be da betta man, don't sink to their level and use methods that work
>poles are the niggers
Of course this guy is also a "white niggers" faggot.

No he doesn't. Just a bunch of retards here who are incapable of nuance.

Attached: 1511611134142.jpg (629x678, 37K)

>Neanderthals are FAKE NEWS
>clovis spear tips are FAKE NEWS
>carbon dating is FAKE NEWS (unless it serves our purpose)
>pic related is a HOAX
t. christian

Attached: chauvet-cave.jpg (1200x802, 1.06M)