Alright you repuclicans having a cry over bump stocks getting banned, answer me this:

The only argument you can ever come up with is SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. So then, to what degree should people be allowed to bear arms?

Do you think the average person should be allowed to own a fully automatic rifle but maybe not mount a .50cal machine gun to their car? Fucking liberal limp wristed soyboy cuck, what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED don't you get?

Do you think the average person shouldn't be allowed to import sarin gas directly from Syria? How the fuck can someone unable to read even use the internet, is your mommy reading this to you? What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED don't you get?

The reason your bump stocks are getting banned is because you're all too fucking stupid to come up with any logical arguments as to why they should be legal, you just screech SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED which is an absolutely meaningless statement. If you want to keep them, try reading a book for once in your life and learn how to construct proper arguments.

Attached: Republicans.png (2466x800, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jmw.typepad.com/political_warfare/2008/01/private-ships-of-war-and-the-american-maritime-tradition.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its not a question of allowed at some point but who will stop me

yes I do. only the chemical weapons on your pic should be banned

Somewhere around full auto bipod and grenade. But not scoped rifles.

"Allowed" isn't a right; it's a privilege.
is correct.

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?

Give me one fucking reason why I should not be allowed to own a chemical weapon. Then watch as I copy+paste your answer and apply it to a heavy machine gun and wow, your entire argument is ruined.

SHALL

Yes and yes.

The left never accepts to fight against tyrants as a valid reason. It's a perfectly logical reason to own any weapon or system the government has, and is supported by the founders actions and words. Private citizens owned warships armed with cannon at the time. Maybe read the constitution and the federalist papers instead of Harry Potter.

The people are allowed the same arms as the government, and the government is not allowed chemical weapons. Dolt

2nd amendment was LITERALLY about CANNONS to begin with

Also this is how the founding fathers intended it to be. Private battleships.

jmw.typepad.com/political_warfare/2008/01/private-ships-of-war-and-the-american-maritime-tradition.html

i want a tank

I don't see any nukes on that list, the line would be a little bit past that.

SHALL

even the NRA doesn't like bumpstocks.

>grenade before mp5
Lolwut
Strawmanning this hard

Attached: 1518872984833.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

I know this is a bait thread, but I can answer honestly.
If you ban guns, you’ll get Muslim rape gangs and the government who’ll hunt down anyone critical of it (or them).
Please don’t ban guns.

I think it should have taken a further constitutional amendment to ban machine guns, and by the plain text of the constitution, I should be able to own nuclear ICBM’s.

I say no line, everything should be allowed
The reason for the 2nd emendament is fighting against tyranny, so yes, if a private citizens wants a tank or a bomber plane he should have one

Where do *you* draw the line? It's not about safety with you. It's about the idea that someone, somewhere, is not sufficiently licking Big Brother's boots. Then you start unironically saying pic related.

Attached: 1521766362637.jpg (960x636, 210K)

Nigger. There is a point where development reaches such a summit, that giving it to anyone is simply retarded and foolish. I will unironically kill mother fuckers like you if you try and give people the right to own fucking shit that can kill thousands in an instant because 2 centuries ago you could own a fucking warship. There is a fucking reason why these things are handled by government figures, and don't act like the founding fathers would want fucking genocide weapons. There's a point where people themselves can become more of a tyrant than the government. Don't you cunts go on about how Communism doesn't work partly because of Human Nature? What the honest to god fuck makes you think the same shit wouldn't happen with your retarded fucking proposal of letting people unironically own the shit you're implying is okay to own. There is a difference between Small Arms, and Artillery.

I dunno, but a chemical that can detect various amounts of melatonin sounds pretty useful desu famalam

Also, sage and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

eVeN dUh NrA dOEsNt lIKe BUmP stOcKs

Can the government use it?
If so, I have a right to use it.

Wew the US government is not allowed to own chemical weapons, that's a relief.

It sure is a good thing I believe whatever I want, because the US military which happily drops cluster bombs (banned worldwide btw) obviously doesn't do other things which are illegal. Next you'll tell me don't conduct extra judicial killings with drones because they aren't allowed to!

>it dose not belong in our streets

A warship can easily kill thousands, tens of thousands in a single battle
This

Personally, hunting rifles.

Bump stocks are absolutely absurd, there is no reason whatsoever that the average person should own one. The only thing people say is SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED so to that I say, I should be able to own a RPG using the exact same logic.

Then fuck the NRA.
For an organization that supposedly fights for the preservation of the second amendment, they sure are consistent in helping congress violate it.

Yeah, and you need to have several people to even hope to do anything. There is a difference between owning a warship and owning a fucking nuke. There is such a thing as too much power, and I don't give a fuck if it's written via constitution; you don't give a man the power of Zeus simply because it's ingrained into law. There absolutely has to be a limit.

Forgot to change your flag, honey.

So you trust the government to have nuclear weapons? Maybe you should work to get rid of ALL nukes first, then private citizens wouldn't need them. You make the argument that human nature corrupts, but what justifies governments to have them and not citizens? If anything they are more likely to abuse them, because they have more power and power is more likely to corrupt people.

The government can use drones to assassinate their enemies.

Now tell me with a straight face that gang bangers in Chicago should be allowed to use drone strikes 'because the government can too'. That's your logic, not mine.

pretty much this, never specified degrees in the constitution, just no infringements. So we can assume that NO INFRINGEMENTS is an absolute and any laws regarding firearms are unconstitutional and should be disregarded.

The police and military (who are systemically racist and oppressive) are the only ones who should have guns. The idea that citizens need weapons to protect themselves against a tyrannical govt is ridiculous. Also, Trump is a racist.

Attached: logicright.jpg (800x400, 59K)

Yes, because the government can too. I'm sure if gangs had the resources and intellects to develop drones they would and disregard laws banning them just like they already do with the fully automatic weapons they obtain already.

Sounds like the government you're describing is a shitty one with no fucking standards. Of course it would be more likely to corrupt people who just walked in and got the job.

>Sarin
Isn't arms you dense fuck
>.50cal on your car
Open carry doesn't allow for large arms what the fuck are you talking about, but I can legally own and operate a tank as if it were a car so fuck you

The federal government doesn't have the constitutional authority to assassinate anyone.
Just pulling this number out of my ass, but it seems like 90% of what the fed does is not a power delegated to it by the constitution.
We need to focus more on reigning in a federal government infested by agents of sedition and treason.

The feds do whatever the fuck they want, yes. A lot of them belong in prison for life.

Attached: 1519280083712.jpg (872x886, 240K)

You can try faggot, but I'm armed too you fucking moron. That's the whole point, it makes it harder for tyrants LIKE YOU to impose their will on others. If peo people I general can't be trusted with arms, then gov't can't be trusted either. Why do you ignore human nature when it comes to the gov't? Why do you prefer peaceful slavery to dangerous freedom? May your chains rest lightly upon you and may history forget you were my countryman.

>be me
>arizona
>able to own tank with ATF license

u mad?

I dunno if you know this, Mr Republican, but drones need to occasionally LAND making them vulnerable to ground assault. No weapons system is foolproof. Shoot a landed drone with small arms and bam! Gun beats drone... idiot.

can you buy a WZ 111-1-4 in America?

Well, that's the reality of the majority of governments, including yours. I don't know how anyone would think that most US politicians are not corrupt.

Explosives.

I work in a factory that makes missile fuzes for the military.

Over Half of the people I work with are pro gun

Every single one has dropped an explosive or is too stupid to not hurt themselves or a part.

The purchase of Military Explosives should be illegal

Commercial explosives should be legal

Every firearm should be legal.

>the right given to them by the second amendment

wrong

you can have bump stocks when you return fully automatic weapons, thus rendering bump stocks a moot point

the gang bangers in chicago aren't allowed to use their gats either, and I can guarantee if Jamal can get his hands on and operate a predator, he will, today, right now while you, a law abiding citizen, has nothing but his limp dick and freshly black-inseminated daughter to address it.

The idea that physically violent felons cannot legally procure firearms is compromise enough

YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE FUCKING POINT YOU RETARD. I'll gladly put a fucking bullet in your head if you try and push your bullshit that's simply a deathwish against all reason. There is a fucking limit, and giving nukes to Tyrone isn't going to help anything besides get you, your family, your friends, and everyone else fucking killed. Just because you want to kill yourself doesn't mean everyone else does.

Niggers are too stupid to operate any type of weapon system which is beyond the complexity level of a glawk fowty. Your point is invalid.

>Sarin gas
Child's fucking play. You can make chlorine gas by the fucking tanker-load in a weekend, and just fuck up an entire city. And that's not even the most destructive thing you could make. I could easily kill some thousand people with some home-made hellhounds. Turning the heat up to 1000 and burning away the entire inside of a building in seconds.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

im sorry but it is not your right to determine at which point one shall be incapable of protecting their own life.

>muh slippery slope
you know most of the things you fear can be manufactured without a factory right?

lets look at bump stocks, it's just a stock mod that allows recoil to spring the gun slightly forward thus pressing the trigger once again.

you know the same effect can be replicated with a 2x4 and a couple screws?

all gun control is based on fear and paranoia the ignorant delve into to grasp for any false security.
and you are right, SHALL NOT INFRINGE means exactly what it says, people should own the same arms as military, no if and or buts about it.

/thread

>He trusts arbitrary beurocrats to own nukes but not arbitrary private citizens
Lmao, you do know that the people drawn to ruling a country in any form are ultimately those who wish to impose their will upon others, right?
Yeah let's totally give those fuckers a leg up on the private citizens who by and large wish to be left alone to do as they naturally would
Try and the them faggot

Attached: s6nmwa4zdzvz.jpg (750x748, 72K)

Imagine if we used the "why do you even need X" for other constitutional rights..

Why do you even need free speech?
Why do you even need to be free from torture?
Why do you even need to vote?
LOL

>to what degree should people be allowed to bear arms?
any weapon America sells, Americans should be able to buy, some of us may be interested in starting our own nation in an unclaimed part of the world

A nuke isn't like a cartoon where you press the big red button with a skull and the world explodes you dummy

>give
bearing arms is a god given right, not an obligation that must be supplemented by others in the same branch you pinkos harp that 'healthcare is a right' If tyrone can procure his own nuke, then so be it.

And then you’ll be castrated and penned just like a good little sheep

Define a hunting rifle for me. How does it differ from any other semi auto besides having a wood stock?

You don't understand rationale, you fucking idiot. You cunts are no fucking different from the people who want 5 year olds going through hormone treatment. You're dangerous to everyone around you. Not because of what you say, or your views, but because you actually would try and impose them yourselves like the hypocrites you are. If you're going to play the name game, any rebellion themselves was that of tyrants wanting to impose their will on others.

Yes, you can buy tanks, grenade launchers, and other cool things. It's prohibitively expensive and requires both the government signs you off, and your local sheriff (who might not want to worry about having a tank in his county).
youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY

>ywn defend your home with thermonuclear bombs

Attached: 1469833631675.png (1280x738, 899K)

>submachine gun after the AR
why?

>Now tell me with a straight face that gang bangers in Chicago should be allowed to use drone strikes
stupid assholes generally don't have the organizational capacity or budget to pull that off, I think if Americans want that kind of power for their own defense or recreation I don't have a problem with it,

chemical, biological or nuclear threats I suggest be monitored, anyone who owns these must pay for an independent full disclosure to the public review board who can be pressured to confiscate or fine for infractions in the code which is set to protect the lives of Americans

It's clear you want to die. So why do you people never do so? Why do you insist on staying around when you have nothing to live for? Is it spite? Is it simple anger at how the world is? I don't understand you people, and I never will. Just stay away from my family and I'll stay away from whatever life you have.

why is the grenade near all the small arms. a grenade is still a WMD

Literally all of those things and also automatic weapons can be acquired anyways if someone is willing to break the law. Thus rendering the law pointless... these people, man.

Tanks are legal though.

Y'all niggers don't understand. The USA was founded as a radical anti-hierarchical anarchist republic. Of course citizens are allowed to own anything. Citizens are all there are.

And taking my rights is not pushing your will on me?

i don't like guns or care for them much but can understand where the righties are coming from, all the biggest name and most hardcore iberals don't want "reasonable and limited gun control" they want out right gun bans which is as stupid as banning drugs - criminals dont give a fuck.

my limited knowledge of bump stocks is that they divert the recoil from a gun, allowing you to shoot 50-60% faster than without it, i don't think a ban has any real limits on gun owners except for the ones who like to upload "weeeeeewwwwww fuck yea!" videos but they do have reason to worry about the slippery slope. What's next? scopes, tactical lights? My only experience is the game escape from tarkov but there seems to be endless addons you can put on guns.

>“Bumps stocks aren't protected by the 2A. They're little more than a novelty without any practical real world application.”

By that logic no stocks are protected by the 2nd amendment. Semi-autos and double actions mechanisms shouldn't be protected either, since they're not guns, just components of guns. Bump stocks falls into the category of "Arms" - meaning weapons, ammunition and their components.

Answer me this; do you really think it will stop with bump stocks or is it just another step in the path to totally outlawing private arms? This is the problem when Republicans or pro-gun people become useful idiots for the gun banners because they only give and it takes us further down the path of ending the right to own firearms.

Now a bump stock may be a dump range toy but the language used to ban bump stocks could easily be applied to other devices that aren't bump stocks and could lead to severe restrictions on semi-autos. That is a more serious concern in the immediate term and you don't even need to be a conspiracy theorist to believe this. Look at the reaction from the anti-gun side after the Florida bill passed. Almost to a person they said "it's a good start but...". They are never going to stop. Never. Not until they outlaw the private ownership of firearms.

You don't need a bump stock to bump fire so IDGAF

America has been under tyranny of the kikes for decades. There have been false wars, revealed to be lies where government acted against the citizens, without their knowledge. Many times. There have been cases of election fraud. Literally the agencies policing and watching over you with no regard to rights. You have reached a point where elections are between two sides of the same coin. Racial hatred is incited, inbreeding is promoted to subdue you.

Name one (1) person shot or weapons used in one (1) instance to fight this tyranny.

Now watch as nobody can answer me.

>So then, to what degree should people be allowed to bear arms?
Every degree. There is no arm that can constitutionally be disallowed.

>The reason your bump stocks are getting banned is because you're all too fucking stupid to come up with any logical arguments as to why they should be legal
Firstly, that's not how the law, or rational thinking, works. Second, they shouldn't be banned because it can't even be legally quantified what they do without a HUGE slippery slope. They don't increase the mechanical rate of fire of the gun, and they L I T E R A L L Y do the same thing that people have done with a belt loop for decades (which you wouldn't know, being a cosmopolitan SJW who never had the joy of growing up with guns).

So, how do you even define what it does? Makes it easier to shoot faster? Well, Jerry Miculek can shoot that fast without a bump stock. So, it can't be based on rate of fire, or we'll go down the slope to banning all semi autos (which is, of course, what all liberals really want).

What if you have a sliding stock on an HK and the lock goes out? Did you just illegally manufacture a bump stock?

The fact that they're demanding the current bump stocks BE DESTROYED is hilarious, too. You're going to turn millions of law-abiding people into criminals overnight over a non-issue, and claim YOU'RE the moral ones.

We got gun control and we beat the shit out of said muslim gangs and the government if we need to.

You’re just pussies.

Why did you make a tank worse than chemical agents?

Timothy McVeigh

Andrew Joseph Stack III

Good arguments, very nice.

Marvin John Heemeyer

You're absolutely right, I just think it's not something to be banned, all weapons are good.
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64

>maybe not mount a .50cal machine gun to their car
You can in plenty of places. You just can't drive it around in public. You can even own tanks and fighter planes, grenades, mortars, etc, retard.

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Anything and everything, including Personal Nukes. But, I will accept a compromise of just repealing all existing "weapons" laws. You're welcome.

I have arms to defend myself, as I said, specifically again tyrants like you. I got the point, I just don't agree with you. As for your continued threats, fuck you, try your LARPING bullshit in real life faggot. Come find me and threaten me with a firearm in person so I can legally ventilate you in self defense.

David Koresh

Randy Weaver

True.

How about being NOT semi-auto?

None of those used guns, but nice job being a kike, dropping too much information and counting on people not bothering to check it. And even hedging your posts to appear as if multiple people were responding.

And oh yeh, none of the above shot anyone important in the government or anyone responsible for your tyranny.

>or weapons used

>you know most of the things you fear can be manufactured without a factory right?

Of course not. He is a limp wristed soyboy who couldn't even change his own oil. The Marxist really looks at the state as God who can just magic away anything that upsets them.

>you guys don't need guns
>if you disagree with me ill shoot you in the head with my gun that i say i dont need

Attached: cd6.jpg (305x309, 13K)

I draw the line at US citizenship.

Rights are only for citizens.

>or weapons
>didn't use gun
>or weapons
>or weapons
Fuck you dumbass you're the one that didn't limit it to guns