Shokugeki no Soma

Left or Right?

middle

Both because it's a really tough choice.

But if I really had to pick then probably Alice

Preview pics of the next episode

Final pic

What do you want with Erina's arm?

bump

Can Erina defeat a gorilla ?

>Crunchyroll

both moms

Is there any pics of erina's mom ?

Erina's momis dead

Erina looks so ugly because of her hairstyle. Alice looks cute though.

>t.Watsuki

>Crunchyroll

I stand for what I said

Erina's mandibles are cute but the tiny twintail's somewhat aren't.

None.

She can defeat the gorilla's hunger if that's what you're implying?

Both

both, that's why it's a harem. also include the mom for an oyakodon

What would a threesome with the Nakiris feel like?

both

Alice wants her hand held

Alice is likely not a virgin, based on how she acts

I'm going to marry Megumi!

Would you eat her shit?

>Alice is not a virgin
She's on the same boat as Erina when it comes to romance.

Shhhhh. Erina-sama is sleeping.

How do you get dick in their universe? The boys don't give a fuck about anything else but food.

Meantime, in her dreams...

Girls don't poop

D-DELET. Erina's too pure to have those kind of thoughts.

Beat them at cooking

So no one will ever get dick then.

>those digits

I have been thinking about Erina-sama too much that I start having dream about her.

>I start having dream about her.
Lucky. I can never control my dreams and dream about whoever, whatever is in it. Whenever I wake up from sleep, all I remember is pic related.

I'm rereading pieces of the manga nearly every day. Maybe it's time for to drop it until spring.

I never seen Nisekoi but is that half naked chicken man some reference or something?

I'd rather take Souma alone instead.

fag

Right,
Left is a a boring side character

>ywn have the god tongue stroke your mezzaluna until you ejaculate into her thicc bosom.

why even live.

>Left is a a boring side character
Not anymore

I prefer Meat.

good

Both

Both and The only girls that matter to me.

Exquisite taste my friend

I just want to caress her mandibles

White is right, and is also right

Stupid sexy Souma.
Stop making me gay.

Another loli with which I want to do anal with her
Am I becoming a pedophile? This only happens to me when I see a child version of a grown girl.

Yes you are a pedo. But don't you dare have sexual fantasies involving Erina otherwise you'll make me angry and you will be punished.

I guess I am becoming a pedo, I still do not cross the line between fiction and reality though.

I wanna hold Lolirina's soft, tiny hand.

I dream about Erina-sama everyday.

Mix Erina's and Megumi's pussy juices into a dish.

What happens when someone eats it?

You vomit

>Stupid

I really was expecting for this episode 8 to be episode 10 or 11, the pace is actually going pretty fast, at this rate we'll get to the beginning of the RC easy and that's gonna suck.

Will you forgive the Azami and the RdC if the one who comes out on top is Isshiki who becomes the final boss?

I want to see her cook something without exotic meme ingredients

Alice is best Nakiri

>Will you forgive the Azami and the RdC
I don't care but
>the one who comes out on top is Isshiki who becomes the final boss?
This won't happen anyway.

I just want to see my waifu cook something, waiting is painful

The most delusional fanbases
>Megumifags
>Alicefags
>Rindoufags
>Isshikifags

Prove me wrong

Let's endure the wait together

I just want there to be a story after this shitshow is over and that means the jewel generation get thrown the worst seats. Erina doesn't deserve first seat for being carried to the final two bouts, and if Souma gets the first seat it'll only be because Tsukuda's tapping out and has delusions his next manga will be more successful.

Let's just all sleep until Rindou vs Erina

>Rindou vs Erina
Only 30 chapters to go before that match happens. We can do this!

Left x Right

Souma's endboss is Jou, not just getting 1st seat.
>the jewel generation get thrown the worst seats
And who would get the best seats? There's just Isshiki and Kuga (who arguably doesn't seem to be THAT amazing) since Megishima is graduating soon. All the other rebels are 1st years.

You know it's kind of obvious but I only just now realized that the only reason Jōichirō only had the second seat is so Soma can surpass him by getting the first seat.

Nope. He will surpass Joi when he beats him. The generation of E10 are different so you can't compare them.

You can even see the generational difference between the current second and third years.

Post more Rindou.

Erina is getting the first seat.

Yea, I think Erina will achieve the first seat and become the ultimate obstacle for Soma since it's his goal to become the first seat.

It will be,

Isshiki- 1st seat.
Souma- 2nd seat.
Erina- 3rd seat
Takumi- 4th seat
Kuga- 5th seat
Megumi 6th seat
Ryo- 7th seat
Giga- 8th seat
Hisako- 9th seat
Hayama- 10th seat

I believe this is from some jump crossover.
The chicken man represents the chicken she just ate as per the usual Shokugeki no Soma style.

Erina is not going to be the same rank as her Dad. She is suppose to be the superior chef.

>Souma- 2nd seat.
>Erina- 3rd seat
Nah, Erina is going to be the one Souma need to beat in his second and third years.

Their rankings should be deliberated by means other than the RdC.
Isshiki faced a nobody, Souma proved Nene was fodder, but Kuga was thrown up against the first seat.
Let him lose his seat to Souma or Takumi in a few months like a man.

As a Megumifag, I was being generous with Erina's rank and ranking them realistically. I give you a yard but you Erina-tards want a mile.

We'll see about it when she actually cooks something. Her taste is infallible but her methods aren't.

No one is getting their seat based on who thy beat/ how much they beat. They're getting their seat based on who wants what or if Senzaemon just randomly distributed for who gets who based off their years like Megishima first seat since he's a third year following up by Isshiki, the second seat since he's a second year, etc.

I want to fuck the frying pan.