I discovered last Thursday that my mom has the same cancer as John McCain. Wish me luck, Sup Forums

I discovered last Thursday that my mom has the same cancer as John McCain. Wish me luck, Sup Forums

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

Your mom needs to be put out of her misery
Sooner is better

Attached: illust_64283765_20171025_111212.jpg (1340x900, 890K)

nah dont worry, that means she'll live way longer than she should.

No more chicken tendies for you user.
hahahahha

it's apparently not terminal, so no biggie bro

They’ll both probably outlive us all.

Stay strong Huebro

Attached: BE09BE66-F613-43D4-8F71-AF6220D3AD4F.jpg (602x582, 103K)

They took the biopsy at the end of February, and it was a well succeed surgery. By now she only cannot move the right arm (hence she cannot sign anything), although she feels it, she has some speaking problems and still cannot walk.
Although we have private health care insurance and private healthcare system is not bad in Brazil, she doesn't has access to the state of the art medicine as McCain has.

He doesn't even have cancer.
Israel #1

It's a glioblastoma multiforme, the worst kind brain cancer.

You mean your mom is faking it to stay out if gitmo?

Attached: D898859B-4BD3-4447-B35C-0F0F4D3EB6A1.jpg (1536x2048, 632K)

McCain doesn't have a cancer. He is the cancer.

Good luck, I wouldn't go to Sup Forums Sup Forums for comfort with my personal problems, however.

put down the cell phones!
if you do nothing else LISTEN to WW2 microwave weapons expert Barry Trower's YT.
it is increasing exponentially.
with an RF analyzer it doesn't matter which tech it is, wifi, bluetooth, cell or microwave oven...they all measure the same. smart meters use 2 frequencies. i tried to tell you once before. take it from someone who was lucky to get EHS instead. watch your animals & kids. because they're smaller they'll show signs of illness first.

Peace be with you, user.

Also, she is not pissing properly and she is using a catheter for that. I helped the nurses to change her diapers sometimes, and seeing my mom's pussy was definitively not a good thing.

F

Attached: 1505793356647.jpg (640x640, 45K)

I thought Brazilian families saw each other nude frequently. Some other hue posted that a while back.

I'd only think seeing he parts would be weird if you're a virgin or she thinks you're one.

>Circle of life
I know it hurts to see her suffer but take solace in the fact that she will live on through you, Brasi-bro.

Attached: 1365008352048.jpg (956x637, 182K)

Get her on some cannabis oil ASAP.

>seeing my mom's pussy was definitively not a good thing.
>triple nickles of truth
please describe in vivid detail

get off pol. go spend time with her.

Well, when I was a kid I saw someyimes my parents going out of the shower (not together, of course) and I saw both dick and pussy, but totally in a non-sexual way. And about my mom, I only had seen her pubic hair.

she's already dead

I see her everyday (thank God people of my work is being extremely kind with me) and I'll sleep with her in the hospital today.

best wishes man. i hope your ma pulls through

Glioblastoma multiforme?
try pot cookies if you can find them
they helped my mom talk when she was in a catatonic state

The weird thing is that her parents died of brain issues: my grandpa died after a stroke before I was born and my grandma died of Alzheimer.
Well, miracles happen. Google Jacalyn Duffin, she's also a leaf. My issue is not about why is this happening with my mom, but why should God act to help just her? We are the average sinners.

Shit, i hope her days are as comfortable as possible and shes with god

>get off pol
>implying it's possible to ever leave.
ISHIGGYDIGG

Attached: asianamerican.png (1659x1000, 1.42M)

Is she white?

Prayers from the United States. God bless your mother Brazil bro

Attached: 1478738410172.gif (360x414, 2M)

She's Frog
Good luck Bronzil bro

As far as I know she has Native American, Portuguese and Spanish heirtage. If there was an unknown nigger milkman in the family tree I don't know.

Your mum's gonna die. Better start organising funeral arrangements

Kill your mom OP
End her suffering

It was one of the first things I thought, before even her surgery. I have a friend who has marijuana seeds and he told me I could get some. The problem is that I don't know where should I grow them. It cannot be in my house, because I won't be allowed (plus I live in a building full of policemen). It would be good for her glaucoma too.

autism speaks

Sorry to hear that, bro. My dad had terminal esophageal cancer but he an hero'd in the gazebo he built my mum before it could take him.

Best of luck to you, fag.

I lost my father a few years ago so I know what you're about to go through. Just keep your head up, shoulders back, and remember that she wouldn't want you to mourn her. Remember her in a positive light and never forget the lessons she taught you.

Check out some darknet site
Some ppl even specalliced on medical mariuhan
na

keep he away from any type of sugar...than includes fruit. alkalize her with baking soda in her water & for God's sake keep her away from EMF.

the resin oil is the key ingredient because digesting MJ allows the liver to make cannabinoids more effective, so pot infused foodss are what you want to get for her. If you plan on making your own I'd recommend strains high in CBD if you can find any, use 99% alcohol to strip the resin from the leaves and slowly bake the mixture (less than 200C) to evaporate the alcohol.
Mix the resin in butter and cook with it.
She was able to last a year longer than expected when I started giving it to her, before that she was afraid that the cops were going to arrest us.
sad

Sorry your mom got feminism

Sorry to hear that, user. I will pray for her.

>alkalize meme
Agree on the sugar though