So I went to a college nightclub last night

Shut-in 21 year old college autist. I don't have a single friend so to meet people I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone and go to a night club where it's primary college kids and heres what I saw.

>All night nothing but aggressive nigger babble playing
>White women dressed like whores
>White women grinding on nothing but black men, like seriously there was this roastie who got passed around multiple black dudes. All the hot white girls had a black guy.
>Only two black chicks and the poor white dudes we're taking turns with them, some white guys were even dancing alone.
>I thought it would be easy to pick up drunk chicks.

Hopefully this was the exception but it seems white women were the least interested their own. Hell, there was a black dude that just stood there and started getting grinded on, meanwhile not a single girl even made eye contact with me or smiled at me. I hate to have to go to places like these to try and get laid but what are my options lads?

Attached: IMG_20170625_175403.jpg (3120x4160, 2.08M)

Why the fuck are you trying to get laid right now?

That was last night.

Okay.. You went to a hip hop/rnb club. All clubs are "meat market," which means unless you're Chad as fuck don't bother, even then only average girls are putting out. Those hot chicks aren't getting laid.

Worse still, you went to a hip hop club, that's "meat market for blacks," all those girls there were exclusively there because they're coal burners. If you went to a pub that plays metal, you might have better luck, but you'd need to be a muscular white dude.

This is why tinder is almost a success, girls are too hypergamous for real life, they only want the top 10% of a room.

No idea why you want to get laid with some random slut at a nightclub but that's just the way society is now, people are slowly but surely brainwashed into certain things by media, I doubt you can take a walk around your city without running into some soft propaganda about being a slut or liking black dudes.

Coal burning being a majority is a myth, OP went to a coal burners hang out as a white guy. Of course he had a shitty time.

OP, ask at /adv/ and talk to girls you have classes with or work with. Even then, you still have to be in the top 10% of guys in a situation. Yeah, it's shitty, but it's how western women are like.. They're "worth it."

>I thought it would be easy to pick up drunk chicks

You're part of the problem.

Grab yourself by the balls and figure it the fuck out then. Fuck off.

Well celibacy doesn't cut it if you consider yourself a man. Rubbing one out just doesn't cut it either, and decent girls are almost impossible to meet after they go to college, so what is there left?

So what are you trying to say, to not even bother? And top 10% in what? Looks? The very fact that there are coal burners disproves that. It's just something I am missing

yea no shit
don't ever go to a nightclub

especially not alone, you need to be in a pack for that shit; guys like me and op have better luck in book stores

There is a pub right down the street, but isn't it 10x more awkward to go by yourself to a pub than to a club?

>go to Popeye's Chicken
>wtf where's the filet mignon
retard

>So what are you trying to say, to not even bother?
Play the game somewhere you can win, you get no points for making it harder on yourself. Some guys pick up girls at larping events, furry shit, DnD nights and comic cons.

>And top 10% in what? Looks?
It's a combination, about 20% looks, 20% your clothes, 30% your attitude/confidence and 30% your social standings. Believe it or not, but if every guy in the room likes you that's more important to women than what you look like, this is how some really ugly famous/rich guys can score super models. Also, anyone can dress to the nines.

Trust me, looks doesn't matter as much as you think it does. Lots of guys think this because looks is 80% of the attraction for men, with 20% the other stuff I mentioned besides clothes. Men don't care what clothes women wear.

No, you fool, it's the opposite. Regardless you will not fare much better with bar skanks. Get a hobby and meet people through that.Quit doing what (((they))) tell you to.

>21 year old autist
>I thought it would be easy to pick up drunk girls
>Rambling on about black dudes and white chicks

You were probably super cringy standing there by yourself. Do you think you can just show up and girls are going to throw themselves at your feet?

Why don't you just kill yourself right now and save yourself a life of loneliness? It's never going to get better, only worse.

Walk in, find some guy with a small group and say "hey, I'm new to the area, mind I join the conversation?" Then red pill them as politely and with as little edge as possible.

Guys are so easy there's a reason so few women are virgins at 30, you have to be a literal autist to fail as a woman. Like, the actual autistic diagnosis thing where your IQ is about 80 and any higher it's actually classed as aspergers.

Unironically this. Stop wasting your time and money by going into thot-temples

At the end of the night after I had a drink or two I losened up a bit but still it just seems they weren't really interested unless you're aggressively approaching them or are black.

Oh yes because the girls that are at the "hobbie" groups aren't the same thots at the club.

I honestly think having a male bud to hang out with who knows how this grimy stuff works would make it 10x easier but I am not out trying to meet dudes.

Also I know it's going to sound really superficial but my family is pretty wealthy and I somehow thought I could use that to help me out but besides having a nice ride, I am not sure where to start.

Well, I consider myself a man, and celibacy seems pretty good until I can find someone decent but just like you said it's almost impossible. You can always go play vĂ­deo games.

I don't go to nightclubs, i learnt the hard way. I go to pubs with some uni mates at the weekend and its the best. No niggers, no shitty nigger music, no whores, no degeneracy, working class redpilled people, and even when it's busy everyone is friendly and is a calming environment. Girls are also at pubs and aren't the sluts you get elsewhere.

Weak b8 m8

>my family is pretty wealthy and I somehow thought I could use that to help me out

Attached: m'lady eliot style.jpg (480x640, 29K)