So if Palestine existed first and Israel was created out of territory carved out of Palestine...

So if Palestine existed first and Israel was created out of territory carved out of Palestine, wouldn't that make Israel the occupying force and therefore in the wrong?

Why does everybody portray the Palestinians as the bad guys?

Attached: flag.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/irans-jews-on-life-inside-israels-enemy-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flag of Palestine before 1948

Attached: 26172908_1133947620041742_7276848201481455815_o.jpg (1024x578, 100K)

Palestinian money before 1948 all in Hebrew. No Arabic.

Attached: 26166842_1133947593375078_8259378991111097202_n.jpg (305x165, 16K)

Palestinian newspaper in 1948 owned by Jews. Name changed later to the "Jerusalem post"

Attached: 26196131_1133947596708411_5699236195785797788_n.jpg (252x168, 15K)

Palestine used to be under British control, you know what’s funny, the British promised the locals their independence if they aided the brits in WW2.

Then of course Israel happened.

>Why does everybody portray the Palestinians as the bad guys?
Because Israel #1
Like every question you guys ask ends up with this answer. Much coincidence

>After WW1 Germany gets a bunch of its land annexed
>wants its land back
>starts wwii
Gee I wonder

im not sure, but i think it has something to do with AIPAC

oy vey shut it down

Attached: 1520877828477m.jpg (616x1024, 71K)

They've been brainwashed by Jewish media. It's clear cut.

>Palestine existed first
American education

Here comes the Juden, ready to defend their ill gotten gains.
>Muh heritage land from 5000 years ago
Modern """white""" Jews have genetic heritage stemming from the mountains of Turkey
>Muh Jewish homeland
Jews have as much claim to that land as the Christians or Muslims. It's a mishmash of religious cities and none have a higher claim over the other
>what's might makes right Ahmed!
If you wanna go with that line, you actually have 0 historical claim to the land as Romans, Brits and Turks have conquered that land, amongst dozens of others
Jews should be holocausted for real this time

The Palestinian cause is a just one but their methods are terrorist attacks against innocent civilians makes them look like assholes.

Attached: idf_military_uniform_18_by_guy191184-d5iwodb.jpg (900x1218, 197K)

So you're trying to say they didn't exist because they were assailed by Jews. I'll keep that in mind.

You're too cucked to even defend your women
Nope, according to history, all of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, parts of saudi arabia and parts of Egypt belong to Israel. And we'll reclaim it.

Attached: White men cower as white girl gets nigged.webm (264x472, 1.14M)

Who does that?

I doubt that. Pretty sure they're taught the opposite despite it being false.

Because they are savage muzzies.

Because >muh Holocaust(tm)

No, I'm saying Arabs saw the term "Palestine" as a European/Jewish colonialist invention before 1948. You wouldn't find Arabs calling themselves palestinians before that. They only adopted that identity in 1964 in order to further their islamic conquest of the middle east.

Europe illegally gave independence to Arabs all over the middle east in the sykes picot agreements. It should all belong to Jews.

You mean if they aided in WW1

>Ignoring the entire post
>According to muh retarded jew book
I have no doubt that once Iran gets nukes, you'll crawl back into your hole.

According to history you've been persecuted in almost any nation you've set your foot in
Time to do that again

>Their Islamic conquest of the middle East
Why would mudshits need to continue their conquest when they fully owned it? Jews rewriting history once again

Because it's not over yet, there are still different ethnoreligious groups in the ME, the Sunnis want to genocide all of the Jews, Christians, Shi'ites, etc.

Hence the Syrian Civil War.

>Why does the media portray the Palestinians as the bad guys?
weird...

Go on youtube and look for vids on the isreali and palestine conflict. They make it seem that palestine were a bunch of bitches

You retards don't understand that we Jews lived there since ancient times and ar*bs, so called "Palestinians" are from Saudi Arabia and their name is just invented by the Brits?

>Implying being occupier is being in the worng

(((why indeed)))

Attached: ponder smiley.png (240x240, 23K)

Because Israel is a military staging ground for the USA in an important region, and Israel has the Jewish caveat which makes it immune to other countries subjugating it.

People here who hate Israel fail to understand US globalism and how vital it is to maintaining dominion over the lesser countries in the middle east, and to a lesser extent, Asia.

>conflict
A bunch of Arab civilians with ghetto rifles from the previous world conflict, against American and Russian jews operating fresh material.

Kikes fall back on the "b-b-but it didn't exist officially" line every time. As if that makes it ok to forcibly remove people from their homes. Also instantly mentioning islamism, when the first real threat was arab nationalism. Which has been all but destroyed by islamist factions, encouraged by (((((who knows)))))).
This is bullshit. The brits enabled Israel for the same reason, they thought it would give them control over the middle east. But ultimately it's the kikes pulling the strings.

White people lived in Africa once upon a time. Its time we take it back. White Israel in South Africa NOW

Yes, this flag and piece of paper totally disprove the fact that the area was >80% arab and a bunch of mexican-tier kikes flooded in and wrestled control through paramilitary action and enough kvetching. You are squatters.

fuck off you fat boomer kike

It currently gives USA great control in the region? We have a very tied to our hip ally in that region who will commit war crimes and illegal civilian killing if USA needs them to. That was USA doesnt have to do it. Israel just destabalizes everything in the region and thats strictly good. For USA globalism anyways.

But White people lived in Africa once upon a time because they arrived there from Europe
Judaism and Jews have their origin in Israel

64 countries huh?
Probably better that way

BASED Israel, fulfill Oded Yinon's plan!!! 3.1 billion!!! 3.1 billion!!!!

>Goy! Your ancestors did all this colonialism! You should feel ashamed!
>Ha! Not us though. It's not colonialism. It's settlement

First of all, they aren't, everybody portrays Israel as the bad guys and vote against them in the UN despite having done literally no wrong ever. They bought the land and then had to defend it from countless invading armies sent in by the guys who sold them the land.

Then we have the Palestinian leadership, running widespread hateful propaganda programs to incite violence against jews, so when the Israelis respond they can cry and get more gibs

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

Lmao keep telling yourself that. America is a proxy state of Israel. USA is New JerUSAlem

Saudi Arabia alone would give you as much control, with less strings attached

This.
>billions in taxpayer funded aid per year
>free trade of military equipment
>constantly acting in Israel's interest even when it's against our own

Whites are originally from Africa. Its our continent, the blacks are just squatting there. Whites do not need a two state solution in South Africa.

I'm calling on the white race's greatest allies, The Jews, to give us 1 trillion dollars, in order to establish our "religious" ethnostate.

If you are jewish, post your support for White Israel in this thread!

Attached: map_of_south-africa.jpg (466x350, 75K)

Israel should publicly go out against the Western liberal Jews and tell them to stop promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism in the west, because it puts all Jews in a bad light and makes the world worse off.

Rots o ruck.

Except the cape was actually effectively uninhabited. It'd be more like if Whites decided to start migrating en masse to Japan and then demanding the white areas break away.

Because in WW2 a meanie named Hitler killed 6 million in the least cost effective way possible, for absolutely no reason. He gassed and burned them so hard that it scrubbed away any evidence they'd ever existed. He hated those poor jews so much their population in Europe was HIGHER after the war than when it started.

There was no country called Palestine. But the territory was known as Palestine. The issue is that the land known as Israel and Palestine today was owned, farmed and lived in by a group of arabized people who lived in between the Jordan river and the Mediterranean who we know today as Palestinians.

The Jews came from Europe and settled the land as late in history as the 1880s and they were basically squatters who were waiting for their fellow tribesmen in Europe to get the European powers to take down the Ottoman empire so the middle east could be divided and they could claim the land of Palestine.

The Palestinian claim to the land is absolute and every inch belongs to the descendants of the people who farmed that land for thousands of years up until this day. Israel is the bad guy in this situation.... and really, in all situations.

I am not necessarily against your White Israel because niggers can't make the difference between White and Jewish (their IQ is 68 isnt it?) so we are in danger in SA too

Even if USA is a prxy of Israel the actualization of a contending Israel to USA would come after the Chinese question is answered.USA needs Israel for that advent.

Not true, Israel is a literally blight and hated force in the middle east and is nuclear armed

>Hitler killed 6 bajillion jews and turned them into lampshades and shrunken head paper-weights!
>therefore native palestinians have to give up their land ayy lmao

I wish these kikes all went to the jewish autonomous oblast in the russian far east like papa stalin wanted.

One down

How have you not realized that to them, nationalism is for the Jews only? You're delusional to think the Jews are your ally.

Israel will final-solution itself over time. Look at this dude > all of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, parts of saudi arabia and parts of Egypt belong to Israel. And we'll reclaim it.
They don't have enough population nor birth rate to effectively populate such a vast land. They'll share it with Arabs who have higher birth rate. Fast forward a few decades and the "jewish state" will be majority non jew.

I don't think Israelis have a problem with nationalism in non-Jewish countries on principle.

The Jews wanted to go back to their ancient homeland but ended up going to war with the primitive Muslims instead of simply buying the land. Basically, there were two groups who wanted Israel for religious reasons.

They have a very big problem with arab nationalism, because it's a cause that people abroad could get behind.

Only the most extreme spergs say Israel occupies Palestine in this sense. Palestinians (and all other countries except the US) want Israel to BTFO to pre-1967 borders.

Death to America, by the way.

you'd be wrong. also don't fall for the false dichotomy of israeli vs diaspora jew. They are two sides of the same coin, constantly in flux.

Attached: officialflags.jpg (1715x776, 689K)

I didn't claim that Jews were my ally, but they could be.

That's british occupation for you, slightly jewish.

Attached: British-Soldiers-Jerusalem.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

Nice tricks Shlomo

Fuck Israel and Palestine

Arabs could get behind, but that's true.

It's just two different groups of people. Their interests may occasionally coincide and they may have solidarity but at the end of the day it's two separate realities for the most part.

New York /= Tel Aviv let alone Jerusalem

Islam won't be satisfied until everyone in the world promises not to insult their God.

Also if Arabs wanted that land, they would've fought harder for it.

Attached: save me.png (714x236, 38K)

The holy land belongs to us christians.

People in general. If you're a white European it might make sense to support arab nationalism, but supporting islamism against a group that works hard to pass themselves as white? good luck

Who the fuck thinks the Palestinians are the bad guys?

thats bullshit and you know it palestinians and jews lived in peace before rothschild zionist intervention, most jews didnt even want israel and were strongly against it and many many still are today

>If you're a white European it might make sense to support arab nationalism

That would be pretty fucking sad although not surprising considering the state of ""Europe"" these days.

palestinians and jews lived in peace together*

>could be
>delusional

and sometimes apart kek

Nothing wrong with nationalism. You sound like a kike.

They are not two different groups of people. It's a false dichotomy that they play to make it seem like you aren't being jewed from both sides. They do a similar thing in America by controlling both the democrat and republican parties and giving you the false choice between two 100% kosher options.

Fuck off, you filthy kike. And Poland doesn't want you back either.

>palestinians and jews lived in peace before rothschild zionist intervention, most jews didnt even want israel and were strongly against it and many many still are today
Doctor, I need a script for more red pills please.

Nationalism is caring about your OWN nation, not someone else's.

You sound like a ""European"" alright, Arab nationalist first, antisemite second, and maybe we'll throw some European pride in there at the end if we remember (we won't).

duh

Attached: theObvious.jpg (500x437, 34K)

Poland doesn't want me that's true but I'm still more loyal to Poland than I am to Israel and have more connections to Poland than I do to Israel.

Jews are not a hive mind.

When you love your country and your (((government))) want you to love your country, it's Patriotism.

When you love your country and your (((government))) DOESN'T want you to love your country, it's Nationalism.

HUUURRRRRR KILL ALL DE JOOS JOOS ARE ALL BAD LOOK AT ME MOM IM REDPILLED ISRAEL IS OWNED AND STARTED BY DE JOOS

>most jews didnt even want israel
Where should they live then? We don't want the Jews either.

Imagine a Slav country like Belarus or Ukraine where entire towns belongs to the Jews (Babruysk, Odessa). How is this normal?

called it. You will never be "polish" you kike

Wow, I was just asking for more info on the Rothschild's influencing the conflict. Way to attack a potential friendly, faggot!

Wrong. Keep sliding.

I am Polish but that's besides the point.

I guess I'll never be as WHITE as you Arab nationalists, but I'm trying, okay?

>it's an "anyone who points out israel's shit is an arab" episode
nice try shlomo. shill harder.

Attached: jidf tv 4.png (1618x4203, 1.21M)

>Nationalism is caring about your OWN country

>"Wrong" I'm an Arab nationalist!

t. """'European"""

It really is over, isn't it?

Did you not read the thread? France here is claiming to be an Arab nationalist.

It's funny.

Wrong again.
I didn't claim that. Dumb smelly kike.
>w-we're not a hivemind
Yeah right.

Pavillon in french means navy flag not national flag you nigger faggot

kek sheit sorry dude i couldnt tell if youre a doctor too, well another redpill is that uh oh yeah, there are like 100,000 jews in iran but the MSM supposedly says that iran hates jews when in reality jews love iran
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/irans-jews-on-life-inside-israels-enemy-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html

oh yeah and iran doesnt have a rothschild central bank, basically it was the balfour declaration with the british royals and the rothschilds

Sorry, I just read what you wrote, maybe you didn't express yourself clearly but at this point I would not even be a little bit surprised to hear a Western European call himself an "Arab Nationalist."

And that's saying something.

they lived in palestine

Who governs Palestine? It was an Ottoman subject, when the Ottomans fell, the British took over. Then they gave it independence.

Either way, the Jews have to have a representative government in there. Be it Palestine, Israel or Wakanda.

How does this photo make you feel, goys?

Attached: Rothschild and Rockefeller.jpg (736x753, 122K)