Before you tell me talking about shitters isn't political, hear me out...

Before you tell me talking about shitters isn't political, hear me out. Yesterday I was walking through a mall in my hometown of Northridge, CA and saw pic related on display in the bathroom. Before any yuropoors ask, that is not a bidet, it is in fact a smaller toilet. So my question is how did we get to this point where someone thought it was socially acceptable to put 2 toilets in one stall. It seems kinda pedophilic to shit next to your kid.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-102555~3.png (1440x759, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>public toilets

There's nothing I hate more

Ah yes, if only we lived in a perfect world in which everyone holds their piss and shit in until they get home...

It's "progressive".

Attached: IMG_4865.png (448x478, 400K)

It's a handicap stall, isn't it? Small toilet for cripples and dwarves

It's not for kids, it's so that you can try and arc your piss into the little one while you take a dump. It's a fun game. My mates and I play it by sitting in stall next to each other and trying to piss over the partition. Funny story: I cheated and lobbed a turd over and my friend now has an eye infection XDDDDDDD

The fuck, literally why? There's no possible reason to do this, I bet if you asked the person who made this he'd say it's progressive or say that there is some study about this being good.

It is not a handicapped stall. The handicapped stall is one more left. Notice there are no handrails like they are required to have in handicapped restrooms

I believe the smaller toilet is for pissing etc and the bigger one is for the disposal of tampons, sanitary towelettes, and aborted fetuses that were too big to fit in the smaller one. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure this “2 toilets in one stall” thing was created by planned parenthood to hasten abortion procedures.

>Pic related is extremely super scientific toilet abortion trials

Attached: 58BF963F-B3C6-4299-85F7-1238E144A036.jpg (1772x2665, 3.98M)

Well this was the men's restroom keep in mind

The big one is for hamplanets. They keep breaking 'normal' sized toilets

>shit next to your kid
why won't you bond with your kids user?

This is the plan of the tech giants !!
>gay men love this new bathroom design
California cruising ... this is a planned move... first bathrooms for trannys and now this...
>pedo is the next LGTBQBRAP move
And the establishment agrees
You must also be aware of the enemy and his goals...
You must realize how the enemy moves and works...
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

The enemy is constructing a manifestation of Lucifer in ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!!! FOOGLE hates God and hates man

What’s that suppose to mean?! Men can’t have abortions?! Way to enforce toxic gender norms you cis white male!!!!!11111

just to be clear the "big" toilet is a normal sized toilet. The smaller toilet is the smallest real toilet I've ever seen

This is a very British post.

Is it also pedophilic to wipe your kids ass? or wash it?

>smallest real toilet I've ever seen

Attached: ECFD782D-A7CC-4B6B-A02F-5A52B1E32E67.jpg (540x720, 43K)

>Northridge, CA
It's so you can squat and shit OP, don't you know that's the healthy way to straighten your colon and avoid straining? In all seriousness though, where in Northridge was this?

This was at the Northridge fashion center, in the men's bathroom, 1st floor, closest to the Macy's home and men store, 2nd stall from the left.

I will investigate this week, thanks

You wanna meet up and poop together?

>checked
best offer I've ever had on here :3

>Don't shit talk me or my son ever again

Wot

Is that Yoda's toilet?

>It seems kinda pedophilic to shit next to your kid.
Dude, you're being paranoid. Just because the world has fetishised literally everything doesn't mean passing of wastes is a sex act

Have you ever seen this anywhere before in your life?

ffs you bunch of heartless motherfuckers, did none of you think of the dwarfs?

may i also come?

Attached: 1514711105556.png (645x730, 27K)

Its for toddlers you idiot. A parent has to help their kids with the poopoo up to like age 4

How have they been pooping this whole time? Also did you not use a normal sized toilet when you were a child?

>checked
poopoo party!

Sorry bro, there's only two toilets in this stall

Attached: bouncer-security-services-500x500.jpg (269x450, 24K)

you don't knwo that for sure
toilets breed fast

Attached: 1440303178162.jpg (482x427, 39K)

>smaller toilet

Thats a wastebin for you to throw paper towels and other various trash into

my kids 3 and he shits on his own