Shame on faggots for turning on Trump

Let AJ get you up to speed

infowars.com/live-trumps-base-demands-impeachment-for-omnibus-spending-bill/

>Inb4 shills and non-arguments.

Attached: IMG_4328.jpg (662x837, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/roger-stone-john-bolton-is-a-vast-improvement-over-mcmaster-for-security-adviser/
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sucking the cock of any politician

good goy

Alex Jones will soon face the day of the rope for his Israeli shilling

everywhere its jews

What do you think it would be good to impeach the Supreme Court justices, O.P.? To start with, they could remove Mr Roberts, who is the Chief Justice.

It's not just the omnibus bill, Trump caves on everything. It's obvious at this point that any resistance he displays is just a smoke screen.

> Le Maga
> Le 4D Chess
> Le Q user
> Le brilliant strategy
> Le Deplorables unite

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I bought AlphaBrain and realized Israel #1!

Israel #1 get over it

>Shame on faggots for turning on Trump
Unfortunately, it was Trump that turned on us.
Fuck him. He's not a substitute for your absentee father.
He's the President of the United States, and if he doesn't adhere to the principles and values that he based his campaign around, then there's no reason to continue supporting him. It's as simple as that.

To the truly concerned and disappointed, in this video Alex explains how/why Trump had no choice, who fucked him and reviews his track record.
If you turn on him now, you deserve what you get.

Attached: IMG_4327.jpg (334x463, 25K)

>go to infoneoconwars
>see this article shilling for John Bolton

infowars.com/roger-stone-john-bolton-is-a-vast-improvement-over-mcmaster-for-security-adviser/

Think about this for a second, Alex has now full converted to the necon side.

>us

Yes, "us", as in the American people.
Particularly those that voted for him.

>Think about this for a second, Alex has now full converted to the necon side.

Alex Jones LITERALLY supports whichever way the wind blows. Daily. He's a Neocon one day, a Libertarian one day, back to Neocon the next day.

He stands for whatever brings clicks and sells water filters

Trump turned on us, not the other way around

It's not any of those things. Its sad indeed and Trump says as much.

Anons, don't give up on him and don't listen to concern trolls, shills and the uninformed.

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (879x660, 145K)

>Alex explains how/why Trump had no choice

>Trump said he would veto it
>turns around and caves like a bitch
>HEEEEEEEEEE HAD NO CHOICE!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-24 09.01.42.png (738x787, 411K)

>He's a Neocon one day, a Libertarian one day, back to Neocon the next day.

a neoconsertarian

>It's not any of those things. Its sad indeed and Trump says as much.
>Anons, don't give up on him and don't listen to concern trolls, shills and the uninformed.

1) You're fucking CANADIAN
2) "Concern Troll" is a stupid fucking meme
3) "Shills" is anyone who basically disagrees with someone now...like "Racists". The word is fucking useless at this point

Fuck OFFF

>as in the American people.
So, mostly normie, non-Stormfagtards who seriously thought he was going to meme The Turner Diaries into real life?

You let these le reddit the_donald gayfags spread their AIDS all over Sup Forums and now you're paying for it. Well done, retards.

Whenever Trump does something that's perceived to be wrong, it's always somebody else's fault or "4D chess".

Funny how that works.

>listening a boomer
Isnt that why youre here?

Here's the funny part - the shills are all going to pat themselves on the back for thinking they influenced opinion, but in reality Trump just fucked hinself by crossing his base's one non-negotiable line in the sand, guns.

If you ever supported Trump watch the vid.
If you are a troll, go suck filthy black cocks. Thats all you're good for.
That is all.

Attached: IMG_1774.jpg (601x624, 60K)

Israel #1er

I didn't expect him to execute every promise but I also didn't expect a 180 on foreign policy and the passing of a Democrat omnibus bill and gun control

Pic related

Attached: 1517284768535.jpg (808x1024, 275K)

>Alex jones

The other day he said Ted Kaczynski was a major leftist and "proto antifa". He has no credibility whatsoever, he's a fucking CIA nigger who exists to poison the well

Attached: 1521424160904m.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

>duh hurr durr shill

Anything other than responding to points made in the video is from shills.

If you ever supported Trump watch the video.
Its just true.
Grow the fuck up.

until alex jones gets off the "i love all humans" bullshit and goes 1488 i'll assume he and Trump are both controlled opposition

Found the Shill.

Attached: IMG_4302.jpg (225x373, 17K)

Then you're an idiot and don't matter.

hate to say it but I agree with the shitskin. They're all the same, I figured a Trump administration would be a slow, controlled burn which I think is preferable to Clinton's burn the candle at both ends. Tyrants will tyrant I guess.

You dumb nigger Ted was a major leftist, I thought the CIA nigger too cause hes been in some secret societies/ social groups like John Birch Society, etc. But he speaks some truth just take what you need.

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Alex Jones is WAY fatter than that.

Probably more of centrist in today’s standards especially with the most recent upheaval against social media.

>Alex “not the Jews” Jones
kys faggot

Attached: D39E71B7-7358-46B0-9C7F-8AD21B1B2968.jpg (1024x1024, 195K)

Wasn’t he supposed to be banned from YouTube

Amazing how not one user has come on this thread to echo the truth about what Trump is up against.
Sup Forums is only shills and goblins now.

Attached: IMG_5091.jpg (1469x867, 165K)

>Marcus not naming the jew

Are you retarded?

Where have the real, adult anons gone?

Attached: IMG_4306.jpg (455x417, 93K)

Those anons of old have left this place, I don't know where they went. Thanks for sharing the video, I was thinking about what AJs angle/take on this would be. All we can do is continue to seek out and follow the guiding light and share that with as many as we can.

Thanks bro.

US government killed them

what israeli shilling? alex jones is literally trying to warn people and yet somehow you think he's controlled opposition. kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: alan dershowitz and marc cernovich.jpg (640x480, 49K)

This is true

he is controlled oposition

srly even mcdonald employers are payed more then youre shilling

Literally some dumb american leftists who are doing this, not the american trump base. Was a thread the other day about how they thought they were total geniuses and that nobody knew. And that they could get people to turn on trump by pretending they were trump supporters angry about the spending bill, thinking they had some magic wand or whatever. Just look at how they are calling for impeachment, this has nothing to do trumps actual supporters but apparently alex jewnes has taken the bait.

Attached: 1520601103334.jpg (255x191, 10K)

Everybody is controlled opposition stupid.
The smart ones are the ones who know it and can still piece together some kind of truthful picture and still catch (((them))) off guard sometimes.
Grow Up kiddo.

Remember when Alex talked about both parties being bought off and basically the same?

I've thoughtbof that but there are people one wouldnt think have fallen for it who seem to have.
Also, AJ is part of that area of ally/overlap with Breitbart, Daily Caller, Drudge, Rush, Savage, Fox, Treehouse, Zero etc where some semblence of a "right" presents some semblence of a consensus reality and a support for Trump.
Everyone knows the Jews are all over it but we still need them. Especially now that shills and anons are really getting blurred.

The Omnibus Bill passed with 61% in the House and 65% in the Senate, Trump couldn't have vetoed it if he wanted to... which is exactly WHY he threatened to veto it. He looks like he's lighting a fire under Congress's ass and so they pull out all the stops to get veto-proof majorities in both chambers, and now Trump is completely off the hook as far as culpability for the budget debate is concerned going into the midterms - he reaps all the benefits people will see over the next six months from the huge spending bill, with none of the repercussions that come from being the deciding factor in whether it passed or not. He played Congress like a damn fiddle.

Nobody's turning on Trump, we're just getting raided by leftpol.

Attached: donaldjduck.webm (490x360, 1.58M)

Yes, and that has never been more obvious with the swamp forces in the GOP brazenly obstructing and fucking over Trump. Ron Paul also ran under the GOP. You have to pick one or the other to run.

Well, folks like you need to be more vocal, because its almost impossible to find this understanding right now.

>Trump couldn't have vetoed it if he wanted to.

He could. It would have been overridden, but he could have, and his base wouldn't be demoralized. It would have been consistent with the things he said during the campaign, and he would have come out looking like he fought for his supporters.

Now it looks like he just doesn't give a fuck.

>Well, folks like you need to be more vocal, because its almost impossible to find this understanding right now.
Because we're being raided. The fact that we're suddenly seeing a bajillion OMG I HATE DRUMPF NOW GUYS threads an hour should make it fucking obvious.

Just buckle up and wait it out, April Fools and /mlpol/ 2: Electric Boogaloo is upon us.

Attached: milpool.jpg (480x360, 23K)

No, no, those threads are obvious, of course. Its the consensus among the general conservative media that he caved and we're all fucked etc thats throwing me off...

The treasury never forgave the student now they need to forgive 1.7 trillion

Watch the USA economy this year
Never forget
Never forgive

What gets on my nerve is this constant god talk.

>OH THANK YOU LORD

I get it, you're christian, and that's ok too. Just stop it every once in a while, you start sounding like white ISIS.

>Shill raids from /r/T_D is Sup Forums
WTF is wrong with you faggots?

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

How’s this for a non-argument? He’s bought and paid for. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a boomer or a baby.

>goes in all fields

>huRr dUrR, aNYOne wHo diSaGReEs wITh mE iS a sHIlL
I disagree with you magatards, therefore you're all a bunch of shills.

Attached: trump jew.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)