LEADERSHIP

Trump signed the spending bill because he wanted to go to Mar-a-Lago

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-24 09.01.42.png (738x786, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank god for that

Attached: illust_65123725_20170924_112522.png (647x1136, 500K)

You really think a man that gets backlash everyday, gives a shit if he didn’t sign a bill...KYS shill.

Reminder: Sup Forums is undergoing an organized, and paid for, coordinated raid by several corners of the Internet presently. If you feel as though the tone has changed here, that's why. In every antiwhite thread, just drop a few redpills, even if they're a bit off topic, so we can recruit some new blood to be here forever with us.

It's pledge week.

Attached: 1521858165108.png (1000x1080, 391K)

>You really think a man that gets backlash everyday, gives a shit if he didn’t sign a bill...KYS shill.

Do you know what a government shut down is kid?

Attached: 1478029082383.jpg (3961x2878, 2.13M)

yo that's hilarious wtf I love trump now

Redpill: Trump just authorized a bill that gives Isreal 3.1 billion dollars and also gives them legal recourse to request for information on US citizens legally .

You're assuming anyone is stupid enough to swallow your fake news pills

You mean thay thing that seems to happen at least twice a year anyways and that no one besides leeches notice?

heres the redpill ill drop
>BASED TRUMP!
>WE'RE WINNING MAGAPEDES!!!!

Attached: HelloZion.jpg (938x844, 133K)

imagine being THIS cynical and dishonest.
this woman is human garbage and the people that willingly deceive themselves by trying to believe this trash deserve to be hanged.

>Wow, I love trump now, planned parenthood is based, lets educated poor middle eastern kids with american tax dolars!
Some people have a big trouble with him going against almost everything he said he would fight for.

...as he literally shit his diaper, waved his rattle, and had melania burp him releasing an entire swallowed whole mcdonalds fish delight which, according to a source familiar with the receipt, was requested to be made "without any niggers or mexican hands"

Attached: 1517882509205.jpg (640x480, 22K)

We are not brain dead Liberals, we point out obvious bullshit.

>Israel is protected
>Amnesty Don was pressured by Democrats
>Military–industrial complex needs 900 billions
>at least we get border security for Israel, Egypt, Jordan

Why do people assume if you don;t like Trump, you MUST like Hillary? If they're both dirty, send them both to Guantanamo. Just give me a functioning govt with a proper social saftey net like every other 1st world nation jfc.

>this is what drumpfags actually believes

Attached: 1521651301841.png (873x713, 58K)

BASED

More like from the Dotard himself. Kys nigger

>that macro
>shooting survivor
>wasnt even in the same building
>another wasnt even at school that day
>another graduated 2 years ago
>actual video interviews from teachers and students saying there was more than one gunman and they were dressed in riot-gear

kill yourself

the only shill here is you
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I

>If you give your enemies what they want you win

Flags. Too obvious. Disregarded.

You two should know better. A spending bill, very similar to this, is business as usual several times per year. The funding is by and large going the same direction it has since the early eighties.

Trump is the first President to publicly state, he didn't want to sign it, and when reluctantly forced to, he stated he won't sign a similar one again unless he's granted a line veto on spending. Another first.

Attached: 1521596409921.png (443x601, 353K)

Come at me, nigger faggots.

Btw, for actual Sup Forums lurking, we noticed last night that this batch of interlopers is particularly sensitive to racial slurs, so have some fun with them.

Oh really, i hade not noticed a diffrence

Mabey abit more shills then usual, but its been that way since the election

Sad that they spend so much time pissing in an ocean of piss

I bet many people would have even voted for Hillary if they wanted "busines as usual" rather than some cokehead realestate dude from NY

You'd bet wrong as 'many' people voted for the very opposite of the status quo by electing trump.

His only drug is fine pussy, Akmed. He's never even had a cup of coffee vs. your hero hillary, the haitian child organ harvester.

Get fucked you degenerate.

Next?

>he said publicly he didn't want to sign it
>first president to do so!
>besides, its always been like this!

And then he fucking signed it. We didn't vote for him to take us in the same direction weve been going since the 80s.

Its quite pathetic. Now you're under the impression he now has some kind of special power to do line item vetos. He doesnt.

Chin checkin's on I reckon!

Get a load of this fag! He is saying he will kill the next spending bill if they don't let him cut the pork. Fyi there's another one coming in September (that's how frequent these happen despite your SKY IS FALLING shilling)

He drew the line in the sand, but he wasn't going to let our soldiers go without pay for this go around.

Next?

No shit, he literally does not give a fuck anymore. He didn't even really want to win.

This is exactly what he said....
Which is why bowing down to the deep state sending money to the middle east Israel and planned parenthood is such a big deal. I also don't appreciate that you guys keep funding abortion advocates over here, i though things would change but alas...

Low information monkeyman.

I'm not expecting you to verif any of your shill raid talking points independently, but at least read up further in the thread to realize these spending bills are made very frequently, always busting at the seams with pork, and until now, signed by the previous prez's without a moments hesitation.

Ourguy Trump is saying the buck stops with this spending bill, and without being granted a line veto, it's going to be the last one of it's kind.

>he didn't want to sign it, and when reluctantly forced to, he stated he won't sign a similar one again unless he's granted a line veto on spending
Wow how assertive.

Coz it's easy to do hurr Durr I don't like him without offering a viable alternative.

This is reality. You can't fence sit. Someone has to be chosen. It's for this reason third parties will never be big until one of the two dies.

>he says he wont sign it
>signs it anyway
>ok guys, i totally wont sing the next one though

He ain't going to let military families go without grocery money till September. This September, if they send him another planned parenthood jordanian borderwall spending bill... well, all of those hungry marines and disgruntled VA guys know who to go after: The niggerfags that sent him another bullshit spending package that holds our nation's military hostage to leftist special interests.

>muh troops

yeah agreed. it just makes him look lazy and ineffective

Attached: th.jpg (230x170, 17K)

What a well thought out and concise statement in response! You must be the smartest kid in your art history bachelor's program.

Attached: 1521722166723.png (457x500, 59K)

Joke's on you, I dropped out before getting my Associate's.

Maybe there's still hope for you. Wanna hang out and play pogs?

>not wanting to play battletoads

Attached: giant asparagus.gif (469x264, 1.89M)

Who needs a 4th amendment as long as Israel #1

it's gotten bad but I have to admit, they're dedicated

where /ourgore/ at to chase these faggots off

Attached: fake-news-10.png (511x738, 225K)

What a fucking tard

You continuing to spam this is making me care less and less

Kill all white men

Go actually read the cloud act, mouthbreather.

Gotta run, peace out girlscouts. Remember:

You're here forever (you did this to yourselves)

Attached: 1521744971126.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>white men
jokes on you, i identify as an albino AH64 Apache Longbow

Trump was a registered Democrat most of the time.
He donated to and praised everyone from Pelosi to Hillary.

What the FUCK did you kids expect? Experienced adults from #NeverTrump tried to warn you.

Attached: 1517414193164.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Lol jesus fucking christ those replies you’re getting. These people have no idea theyre proving your post right.

>that fucking fake tweet with it's outdated as fuck layout.
You T_D shills are fucking persistant.

Nigger

You should leave America if you hate it so bad. Please go start a farm in South Africa.

Every two weeks we go through this shill surge over some bullshit where " Trump betrayed his base, it's over for him!" becomes the shill cry.
Then immediately afterward Trump does some brilliant political maneuvering and his pol numbers rise.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1498253976980.jpg (539x960, 147K)

Banned by the kike mods.

>He drew the line in the sand

Correction: he drew his name on a bill where his political enemies got everything they wanted.

>He is saying he will kill the next spending bill if they don't let him cut the pork

Which is exactly why he should have not signed it. This shit happens twice a year, Government shuts down, and no one fucking notices except for leeches. He demoralized his base, handed his enemies a win, and for what? A huge military budget his base didn't want anyways?

>He is saying he will kill the next spending bill if they don't let him cut the pork

Oh wow the guy who called the bill a scam before he signed it is now saying he'll never sign another one again. I guess I should just trust him now!

Planned Parenthood is a gift. We're not evangelicals shill, we know that planned Parenthood kills FAR more minority and liberal babies than anything else.
Without Planned Parenthood the black population of the US would be double what it is now.

KYS

Mohammed, your final day is coming.

You have to choose between (((Drumpf))) and (((Witchllary)))
If you think both are zionist shills, YOU ARE A SHILL.

The fact that you thought he would be perfect shows this is either babbys first election or you're a divide and conquer shill.
Either way remember you're here forever and Sup Forums is always right. You'll see the light eventually.

KYS you fucking larper.

We know Sup Forums is always right, you redditors must get /out/.

this definitely happened

it's easily noticeable.

same posts all of a sudden
>Israel#1
low traffic
shit threads
low quality bait

etc.

this board is dead btw.

Attached: notimpressed.jpg (500x606, 40K)

Meme flag faggot. I hope you have to watch your boyfriend die slowly from AIDS, knowing the entire time you're next.

It's not larping, it's truth. Stop saying that Drumpf is playing 5D chess a go back to r/The_Donald.

It's not a meme flag, it's a Fascist flag you zionist cuck.

he got his tax reform and now he just doesn't give a fuck anymore

Interesting

naptime.jpeg

fuck off nigger

Yea, I kind of think he's right

No, it's noticeable that suddenly Sup Forums turned into a pro-jew Board with tons of shitty pro-Drumpf threads (since yesterday).

Newfags from r*ddit are destroying Sup Forums.

>meme flag
no u

kill yourself and stop larping as white. Sup Forums needs a serious discussion on the AQ right about now.

Attached: 1486745061355.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

>meme flag
>drumph
>2/3rs of thread posts
Seriously m8 ease back on the shill and you will probably get better results.

Attached: image.jpg (750x746, 82K)

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Attached: cd.png (496x504, 152K)

Whiter than you muhammad.

Attached: Londonistanis0.jpg (1904x1086, 533K)

Adress the topic, i'm using geographic location now.

Fake news strikes again
You'd think we'd be used to shills and endless fake news by now.
Since you know the whole point of trumps election proved how deceitful and delusionally propagandist the media are and how even an article about how cute puppies are will be a page full of lies and agenda pushing.
Also sage this btw

I'm whiter than you Mohammed. I hope the people of Europe and the UK rise up and remove you all.

Remember how he and Sup Forums shat on Obama for golfing so much? And now he golfs way more and shuts down the government for a weekend vacation? "lol he's so based!"

Trump is zionist shit, Kushner is his guy, ISRAEL #1

Attached: image.jpg (435x338, 42K)

Every time you faggots say this shit it turns out to be a matter class in political maneuvering. You've been wrong every time. The fact that you don't know The_Donald was born from Sup Forums shows you're either the newest faggot or a shill.

Yes indeed, leftists do suffer from chronic cognitive dissonance.

Hilldawg memes are the best
>fuck plumpf

Attached: 1510422533886.jpg (898x954, 435K)

>hillary using a racist pepe meme
Wow how the tables have turned
Looks like clinton was a kkk fascist nazi racist after all

Cognitive dissonance, this post is fake, we are being raided in reality by Trump blinded supporters (see how "anons" are pro-jew now).

>The_Donald was Born from Sup Forums
>not from (((Sheldon Adelson)))
We supported him while he represented our interests. Nos he is just another (((GOP))) neocon.

It's like pissing into an ocean full of piss. Guaranteed whoever is funding this is computer/internet illiterate lol.

Did Trump not just authorize the Cloud Act? Did Trump not just authorize 3.1 billion for Israel? And for what? A military budget his supporters didn't want?

Because Trump betrayed us. But redditor newfags will never awake.

BASED