He’s right, you know

Attached: 27548E9B-C10A-4C6B-A414-003664038B56.png (1244x852, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0bPx3rodig
youtube.com/watch?v=rzpg7i47_Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a faggot

>expand thumbnail
>he's got the soyboy "insert cock here" face as expected

when a grass eating omega male hikkikomori soyboy who masturbates to anime boys with cat ears in dresses and has a collection of kemono friends anime animal girls to compensate for his total lack of female contact throughout his entire life and who will never see a girl's underwear without buying them from a vending machine, when a person like this is calling you a fucking faggot for your philosophy of the new age sensitive male, you know you have fucked up more than anyone had yet imagined a human being could fuck up in only 140 characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0bPx3rodig

because boys dont get proscribed ADD medicine at a crazy high rate to keep them controlled and docike in the class room which is feminized....

I bet he spends his days bitching about the patriarchy and fighting bigotry online.

Attached: 37.jpg (1159x1500, 462K)

That's a good strategy to ensure the pussy stays dry. Look at this faggot. Soy confirmed

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-093803.png (1440x2960, 527K)

and he's doing cuckface, what a shock

The words of a man who can't compete in the hierarchy, so he tries to subvert it

Attached: 1508129922302.jpg (1080x1920, 2.9M)

>Soyboy FAGGOT. KYS..

Reminder: Sup Forums is undergoing an organized, and paid for, coordinated raid by several corners of the Internet presently. If you feel as though the tone has changed here, that's why. In every antiwhite thread, just drop a few redpills, even if they're a bit off topic, so we can recruit some new blood to be here forever with us.

It's pledge week

Attached: image.png (1000x1080, 391K)

And Israel is still #1 on all category

yes goyim, drop out of the gene pool if you aren't in the top 5% of males

>feminism makes women more masculine
>as a result they seek hyper masculine men to have sex with because female sexual psychology does not change
>feminism tells men to be less masculine
>80 percent of men listen
>80/20 rule is born

wew

Underrated post

Attached: laughing.gif (245x200, 497K)

What is most novel in the last 10-15 years is how aggresive the emasculated have become. "I'm weak and vulnerable and so are you, and if you dont embrace all of your humanity then you deserve to die"

Attached: 1521788026788-tv.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

>vulnerable
I don't have a vagina tho.

>Cultural marxism insividulization which fucked your wntire generation is bad. We have the solution.

Jews making the problem then selling the solution since forever.

>we dumped plague in your well buy this tincture to cure yourself.

Assholes.

Kek

leave kemono friends out of this

>soyboy "insert cock here" face
this look always perturbed me
now i finally know why

Attached: 1521338144007.png (480x480, 127K)

>check profil picture
>soy face
Yeap. Everything checks up. Are memes creating the future, or is the future just a meme? Interesting theorem.

Ifst depressed and shut myself out but I hope I'm never as cuckish as this guy good God. We'd be better to go back suicides were much lower and depression was almost non existent. I think Universities push this bollox. Get a manly job and don't go for a degree in libreal arts

This level of pathetic deserves a new word.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: IMG_4663.jpg (994x745, 224K)

>having ideals to look up to hurts men's mental health

???

I know
ACTIVATE THE PRESS

youtube.com/watch?v=rzpg7i47_Ws
here, let me step it up

>thumbnail

Attached: numalecollage.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

Kek. I am literally the ideal man according to this fag.

Suicide rates are very very high for divorced males. But I'm sure that has nothing to do with feminists taking away their kids and their house.
And male rape victims or men falsely accused of rape who kill themselves, just a coincidence.
And it's not like feminism has repeatedly told us to never talk about men's mental health because we should focus exclusively on women's issues, right?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-24 07:57:34.png (405x505, 195K)

Attached: IMG_3736.jpg (901x1024, 215K)

>Feminism isn't hurting men's mental health. Patriarchal ideas of the impossible strong, silent, successful male are. We need to broaden the emotional range. We need to be seen as carers, as talkers, as vulnerable, as in need of other people. Everyone wins.

Attached: Dumb faggot.png (800x801, 416K)

>soyface
KEK

Attached: soyim.png (396x397, 256K)

Coinslots on suicide watch.

what the fuck is that hairline

Attached: 1510056223686.jpg (927x1644, 565K)

I don't want to "win" i wand you fucking dead for engaging in an attack on my sanity for the aggrandizement of abusive attention whores.

Attached: 1295268911214.gif (280x175, 1.95M)

Nigger is literally holding his hand like he is sucking a big dick.

According to baldcels here, less hair high test when every faggot in pics like is receding hard.

>be a bitch
>t. soyface

You know I don't believe in doing in doing stereotypes based on appearences and prefer to hear the arguments.

But goddamn, I really have trouble taking him seriously when I see that face

its called the me in about a year

>pissing in an ocean of piss

The 'in dying inside pretending this smile is genuine maybe my wife's boyfriend will let me watch tonight' face

I'd say that I hope this fuck dies of testicular cancer, buuuut, well, you know.

Attached: 1521151387943m.jpg (1024x526, 110K)

Wrong.

Attached: jburton masculinity.png (584x436, 138K)

Its utter shit mate

Mega faggit

Attached: 177.jpg (466x411, 54K)

Women don't want any of that shit. Make money, be funny, make them cum. Thats all women want.

Holy fuck I laughed out loud

Who cares what women want?

C U M

we're in good times.

Attached: hard times.jpg (512x767, 148K)

I've got plenty. If they want it they can come and get it.

anime manchilds btfo

Attached: 1478679829037s.jpg (250x250, 3K)

Enjoy never getting laid outside of random pity sex. Your ideals are no match for nature and women will always follow the latter.
>B-but women say...
Holy shit, how do you become an adult and not realise there is absolutely no connection between what women say they want and what they actually want? These are the same types that complain about women never picking nice guys. How naive can you be?

>impossible strong
>silent
Have they stopped teaching stoicism in schools?

The soy boy smile is the new ((())). Every fucking time

>We need to be seen as carers, as talkers, as vulnerable, as in need of other people.
Then who's gonna take care of the family?

He's right. Pic related is me caring and feeling vulnerable. Feels good, man.

Attached: MaximumOversoy.png (343x595, 367K)

>Soy mouth

pottery

>Sup Forums is a racist, bigoted board
Great to see them waste money and effort, hope it demoralizes them even further.

Good catch

Sup Forums is just vidya flavoured Sup Forums and has been for many years

If that "man" is not putting on an act for the viewers then he is clearly autistic. No one acts like that except for a child

This sounds like a lot of projection.

AFaggot. OP is a Massive faggot for agreeing

I need to slap you mom into submission to get MY DICK UP AND JUICY.

>Have they stopped teaching in schools?
Yes

No that guy is just a faggot and needs to lay off the soy.

Women and Jews destroy civilizations. Period

Attached: 1521481932243.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

good times were the 90s, were on the slide into madness and chaos now

>Goldbloom
Every single time.

Attached: 149124801157586 (1).jpg (250x250, 8K)

>men live fulfilling lives for thousands of years
>(((feminism))) happens
>massive increase in mental illness
>"It's your fault for being men"

This. I look like a Chad and have an elite body. Even I am depressed. Feminism is cancer to society

I like seeing the lefties embrace conversion therapy like this. It's funny. They were all born that way of course so it's good and natural. Anyone who isn't like them is broken and needs conversion camp.

>don't strive to be a better man. Accept weakness. It's okay to be a weak coward.

What a faggot. Death to liberal western culture.

we don't need to be seen as vulnerable, broken people.

we need to ALLOW for that to not be a problem, but incentivize people to seek out their own inner strength.

Weakness is not a virtue and Matt is a retarded manchildren in need of growing up.

fpbp post best post

I used to agree with shit like this, but he is dead wrong. Talking about your feelings etc will make you a bigger pussy in peoples eyes and you will be shunned even more. Men are supposed to be stoic. Stop being a little pussy and man up.

Also this on the elites:
youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY

>All those niggers
And people say soyboyism is a white illness

>men are unhappy because they aren't feminine enough

We're dead. Accept that "western civilisation" needs to destroy itself and that men need to return to a state in which they must tend to their own fires.

feminism is one of the main reasons the west is cucked. It's basically the denial and repression of the desires of men and women and their roles.

projecting man right on the spot

Attached: thisismycockholsterthisismycocksleeve.png (1440x1442, 1.11M)

Correct.
Men are supposed to be strong. This is a biological behavior that developed through years of evolution, not merely a social construct, which is what libs believe.

>feminism is the reason
No, feminism is a singular expression of a much deeper deficit. Men are ultimately responsible for "feminism".

Even IF men made this change, women wouldn't make this change. They'd spend all day saying how much they respect these kind of men, then all night taking Chad's cock.

fpbp. Look at his face. its fucking pottery

>patriarchy as deconstructed as ever
>suicides up
>school shootings actually exist
>none of this was a problem during the hayday of emotionally disciplined men
the bigger question is why are women so frightened of everything different from them?

What a colossal faggot. Everyday I usually just go about my business and not want to lash out, but then I read something with so much faggotry I cant even form a proper argument. I just want to yell faggot at him and throw rocks. Moments like this I understand the fundamental muslims.

ISRAEL #ICHI!

This tbqh familia

Attached: 1521741775371.png (597x768, 42K)

Looks like a crack baby version of cernovich

human females are different from other ape and monkey females in that they are very picky choosers.

Literally all our evulutionary success has hinged on our females saying "NO" to weak men and going after the strong ones.

regardless of how we got here and how it's women's fault to begin with, is it any surprise they're saying "NO" to the weak males around them? Is it any surprise the white male is going extinct and being replaced with stronger brown males?

Women are the evolutionary trigger in our species and they've entered full-blown retard mode. We either correct them or get replaced by men who will get a "YES" from them. It really is that simple.

There is no idea of "the impossible strong and silent" male, and how the fuck can you get away with saying success is a bad ideal? Traditional male bonds - the father-son, mentor-pupil relationships, or friendships between equals - have always been the space for emotional support among men. It is THIS what feminism and modernity has destroyed.

>No, feminism is a singular expression of a much deeper deficit. (((Men))) are ultimately responsible for "feminism".

Fixed

His hair is embarrassed and getting as far away from his face as it can.

>Feminism isn't hurting men's mental health

>this face

Wich one is it?