EGYPT IS SINKING MIGRANT SHIPS HEADING FOR EUROPE

EGYPT IS SINKING MIGRANT SHIPS HEADING FOR EUROPE

GET IN HERE ASSHOLES

The Egyptian Government has arrested and deported a British journalist Bel Trew (pic related) who has lived in Egypt for over a decade and has relatives living there (Sister married to Egyptian Actor from Kite Runner).

She claims she was deported for discovering information that proves the Egyptian government is sinking migrant ships.

Apparently, the Egyptian government fears the browning and Islamization of Europe. Egypt's military is infamous for killing Islamists since the days of President Naser in the 1950's. The government sees Europe becoming a hub for Islamists, mainly the UK, Belguim, Germany, France, and Sweden. Those countries are also harboring Islamists that the Egyptian government is looking to arrest.

They feer the situation getting worse so they decided on sinking ships off the coast of Libya. Not too long ago, about a year, a migrant ship that departed off the coast of Libya was sunk on Egyptian waters and it made international news. Everyone thought it was an accident but there were no survivors to verify. Bel Trew, the journalist in question, claims this was no accident and that she found a source before getting arrested.

France and Greece have been claiming that Egypt is vital in the fight against migrant ships. France sold Egypt Mistral-class amphibious assault ship (helicopter carriers) last year that were meant for Russia. They were sold with Russia's blessing.

This is fucking huge. Egypt, the biggest military in Africa and the ME, ranked number 10 in the world, and they are taking out Shitskins by the hundreds.

archive.fo/RKIKp

archive.fo/J9mBc

Attached: 1503863058987.jpg (1280x1568, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcyn-lJ1_oM
youtube.com/watch?v=BaFcS_Xz--0
youtube.com/watch?v=KmUBWkDdXx4
archive.fo/RKIKp
archive.fo/J9mBc
cairozoom.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based EGYPT

Based Egypt

Based Egypt, but given how much the current government hates their Copts, why would they hate Europe being Islamised ?

horrible

I'm OK with this and encourage others to do the same.

HAHHAHAH YEAH!
PRAISE KEK!!!

You know what would be fucking great, if it could be proven that this is sanctioned in secret by European governments, just imagine it would surface that Macron or maybe even Merkel asked the Egyptians to do this, it would be utter chaos and fun, pls all gods and devils from all dimensions and beyond make this happen.

Attached: 1498368425988.png (552x552, 15K)

Needs to kill more to be honest

Even the Muslims see it happening and try to prevent it

>8 seconds

guess they are finally done with the WE WUZ memers

What's their angle? How are they benefiting? I'm glad they're doing it, but I'm suspicious

Thoughts an Prayers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x540, 55K)

>Apparently, the Egyptian government fears the browning and Islamization of Europe.

Nah, they just don't want the crime wave that comes with sub-Saharan migrants crossing their country.

Egypt YES!

Lebanese foreign minister warned that roughly 1 in 10 migrants is an ISIS sleeper.

GOD BLESS EGYPT

Egyptians get free access to the ethnostate.

based KANGZ

Member Arab Spring?

I never knew you had it in you, Egypt.

Non-islamist Egyptians are actually pretty redpilled.

Attached: hregypt2.png (1239x671, 729K)

Egypt gets ~$1.5 billion from the USA in aid, don't want the gibs to stop.

Based honorary Europeans. Can we throw Turkey over board now, please.

They don't -
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcyn-lJ1_oM
youtube.com/watch?v=BaFcS_Xz--0

Fuck you kike

This is most likely the case. Trump has even reinstated "Aid" to Egypt in the form of F-16's.

An Egyptian friend of mine goes full 1488 whenever I mention WE WUZ KINGS. He's Coptic so it triggers him more.

Europe has become a safe space for Islamists who are undermining the Egyptian government. Egypt is looking to stop Europe becoming a Muslim Clapght with Niggers mixed in because it hurts their foreign policy.

Attached: 522E.jpg (771x288, 46K)

>digits

Attached: 1462311471892.jpg (544x499, 42K)

Hail Egypt

>Egypt

Attached: 1495734152619.png (566x357, 343K)

its simple, the west is starting to hate muslims and many no longer care if you callthem racist ect. so if/when shit hits the fan in EU muslims are fucked. this is basically Egypt covering their asses so they can say look we tried to help

Lifejackets.

The first real proof I'd seen that the influx of africans into europe was due to NGOs was lifejackets.
"Human smugglers are the worst kind of scum! Poor, desperate refugees are simply trying to find a better life, and human smugglers are taking advantage of that!"

Lifejackets.
If human smugglers were such scum of the fucking earth, extorting poor, innocent migrants for all of their life savings to get to europe, why the fuck would they give them life jackets. It's an extra cost that no decent scum of the earth would take on. They would only be supplied by someone who actually gives a shit if the africans get to europe - human traffickers just want their money, right?
As it came about, it turns out NGOs were indeed responsible for trafficking 'migrants' from africa to europe...

Attached: lifejackets.jpg (656x369, 208K)

JEW FEARS THE PHARAOH

Attached: tutankhamun.jpg (257x343, 52K)

THANK YOU EGYPT

>tfw my family restaurant employes egyptian muslims that came here by boat and gave them documents. As well allowing them to bring their wifes and many children with them
I have failed you /po/, forgive me

Attached: 1464466037887.png (632x852, 47K)

Reminder the Saudi Crown Prince was in Egypt like a week ago

Sup Forums

Wtf I love egypt now.
Based pyramid builders

Fucking BASED.

Never forget this based god who pulled a gun and bitch slapped the woman presenter when he was told he was on Israeli TV - youtube.com/watch?v=KmUBWkDdXx4

it's time, it's happening, arm yourself goys

Attached: 7a79c253af54c5701a78a43460d56b0c.png (256x256, 97K)

Holy shit. This is a great observation. Good work.

I thought Egypt has been a Muslim country for a long time now? Just an assumption since they had that one president from the muslim brotherhood, but my Egyptian historical/political knowledge isn't good
I do know Egypt itself has a big Muslim presence however

>ranked number 10 in the world
>can't defeat Israel
lol

OP did not post a link to an article about this.
Try finding this story in normie news even.

Attached: 1499970634036.jpg (699x485, 68K)

EGYPTIANS CONFIRMED FOR BEING WHITE HOLY FUCK YES!

Weren't they muslim

Attached: 1377455280318.png (218x210, 28K)

>arabs aren't our alli-

THANK YOU BASED EGYPT, U WUZ KANGZ!

How do I heart-react?

>smuggling saracens on the sly
looks like we have a wolf in the fold

Attached: IMG_4823.jpg (473x311, 20K)

Daily reminder that the mudslimes are the enemy of the kikes. Doesn't mean we should let them into Europe, but we should at least tolerate them when they are in their own countries

I did, check the links at the bottom. Here they are again -

archive.fo/RKIKp

archive.fo/J9mBc

Good digits but it seems like something is missing.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE MIGRENT SHIP SINKING KANGZ OF EGYPT. AFRICAN AND MUSLIM SHIPS WILL CONTINUE TO SINK, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST “THANK YOU BASED KANGZ ‘N SHIT” IN THIS THREAD.

Attached: FDEED7C7-C5B6-477E-9015-4E7292F4820E.jpg (600x772, 70K)

BASED EGYPT

Based Egypt

Attached: eqyptqueen.jpg (665x591, 369K)

>-man, nobody can provoke me
>-fuck the social media pages
>starts slapping bitches and reaches for his gun
>-you brought this upon yourself

amazing

Egyptians aren't black you retard- cairozoom.com/

^^^^^

I love italian shitposters.

Oy vey it’s like the pyramidic slavery all over again this is so horrible

You forgot rule #1.
No one hates a muslim more than another muslim.

Irish, you stupid fuck.
I'm a potato Nigger, not a Pizza Nigger.

Fucking egyptians gotta do it for us because our gov. is fucking trash ok

It's essentially ruled by quite secular military (president is retired field marshal) right now that deposed the islamist president in 2013 coup and started a crackdown on muslim brotherhood.

good.

Based, if true.

God bless Egypt

That's the reason. I'm not really that worried about global islamism. They will never really have unified front in anything.

Even better.

>They will never really have unified front in anything.
Why's that?

It is really funny (in a painful way) how even Egypt sees how blatantly Europe is committing suicide, when Europe seems blind to it.
THEY AREN'T EVEN ON THE SAME CONTINENT, NOT EVEN THE SAME RACE, AND THEY CARE MORE THAN THE NATIVES
What. The. Fuck. Has Europe become?

based Pharaoh's

I love the Irish shitposters
>Unless you are one of these prodestant Anglo cucks

Attached: top kek m8.gif (200x200, 379K)

checked, my man

They're spaghetti niggers you stupid drunk potato nigger

In Denmark at least, this has been discussed on a politcal level. Even the left won't deny that this is the possible scenario in many cases.

But as always, what do they do about it? Nothing at all.

The Jews will be enslaved once more?

Based Egypt

Based Pharaohs

1 day actually, 8 seconds was the ultimatum

GOOD

Attached: TheFireRises.gif (700x700, 96K)

THANK YOU BASED OSIRIS

It's horrible.

WEW!

THANK YOU BASED EGYPT

Egypt über allies

Attached: tmp_9102-306462320303035601479149094.jpg (2003x1500, 206K)

> Unless you are one of these protestant Anglo cucks
I'm not. My teeth are perfectly straight.

Kike shit, GTFO of here.

Because they're too busy with infighting over small differences in beliefs, and they kill each other in larger numbers than we could ever hope to accomplish

Attached: 1508282674689.jpg (655x919, 96K)

If true Egypt is confirmed the greatest ally.

Egyptians are white

Attached: 1519082563569.png (545x530, 234K)

>Not too long ago, about a year, a migrant ship that departed off the coast of Libya was sunk on Egyptian waters

just how did this happen???

can anyone draw a route of the migrant ship? wtf are they sinking?

>Apparently, the Egyptian government fears the browning and Islamization of Europe.
this is why I am worried that this may be bullshit. why the fuck would they care? if Europe pays them, that's a different thing and most welcome, although machine-gunning them from EU warships would be much cheaper. or if they are worried they will end up with the same thrash when we deport them back from whence they came, that would be another acceptable reason. but caring about islamization sounds like pol larping and nothing more.

The posters from the western countries enjoying the fate of those poor people are the disgrace of the human race. If Jews really want to destroy the western civilisation I wish they do it faster.

BASED EGYPT

Based.
Bump

Attached: povetry_rebranded-the_ugly_face_of_overpopulation.png (276x256, 25K)

>Given secret orders to sink all migrant ships
>Still not liquidating all the ghettos and "night of the long knives" killing all leftist and NGO enablers

One can dream though

Attached: R E A C T I O N.jpg (500x688, 139K)

this board is really retarded. fuck all muslims and other shitskins

i am now ok with sending foreign money to egypt, if this is real

Based ancestors