Listen up, shills

/r/The_Donald is back.

We're taking over what's ours. This is our board. We took it from you pre-election, we let you have your fun, now we're taking it back.

As a true patriot, I am deeply ashamed for the way you have been behaving. Take the real redpill and realize that Trump is our God and savior.

Kek be praised

Attached: the_donald is back.png (2518x1024, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel #1

Exactly.

Welcome to Sup Forums, fellow pede.

Attached: reddit.jpg (600x600, 52K)

So? I hate reddit, but /r/the_donald is 10 times better than Sup Forums. We actually realize that Trump is fighting the deep state, unlike you autists. Hate the jews all you want, but they're good people and our best ally. Why don't you take the real redpill and realize that?

This is literally a Sup Forumsack pretending to be a Trump supporting Redditor pretending to fight his own viewpoints to make Trump look bad
The only 'shills' on this board are trolls looking for a laff, actual robots and CIA groids are called off as failtrolls and cast aside

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm just trying to redpill you people. OK, I admit, I'm new to Sup Forums (only browsed it a few times before), but fellow pedes over at /r/the_donald discord told me how this place is getting shilled like crazy.

I am here to put an end to that. There is at least 12 of us here right now, posting as much as we can, taking back Sup Forums from the hands of the deep state. Trump is God. Accept it. Israel is our best ally. Accept it.

Based CLOUD Act
ISRAEL #1

Bumping to #MAGA

>ISRAEL #1

Damn right, fellow pede! You're based AF

Remember that Iran and Assad are our real enemies.
Iran has taken 5 Arab capitals - Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut, Gaza and Sana'a.
They are building bases in Syria now. The Shia menace is spreading and taking over the middle east. We must not allow this.

Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror. Based Trump confirms.
The Iran deal was a TERRIBLE DEAL! Based Trump confirms!
Assad gassed the little babies. Based Trump CONFIRMS!

CANCEL THE IRAN DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ISRAEL #1

>Trump is our God
I guess this is ironic but it's still blasphemy

All these Sup Forums faggots have to realize Trump is their god. He is our god. We dont give a fuck what he does. Lower taxes or raise them, expand gun rights or confiscate them, ban Muslims or give illegals citizenship. It doesnt matter, its right and good as long as he is saying to do it, and if he suddenly changes his mind, that is good and right too. Trust in him, he can never be wrong, and to speak against him in anyway ensures you are one of (((them))).

Praise Trump faggots. When he shits all over your ideology, its because you are wrong, not him.

Upboat!
The debt just got $10 billion higher!

Even MORE retarded mutts than before?
Sage

Attached: image.jpg (596x1055, 235K)

That's right Britbro! Don't worry, BASED Farage will skyrocket your debt too, just elect him *laughts in jew*

Reminder fellow Pedes that the libs dont like Comcast, so we should suck off Comcast to own the libs!

Attached: this is fucking cancer.png (1868x774, 671K)

Do you not have something better to do than shit up this board with your nothing. It is one of two situations
>You are a troll
>You are a retard
In either case kys

>admitted newfag
>memeflag
Sage

Attached: ((())).jpg (200x200, 7K)

Israel #1

Sage

Attached: theMountianSageSpeaks.jpg (1329x456, 178K)

Hehe le downvoted.

BASED PEDE

Who said anything about ideology with Trump? That’s part of the appeal. He has none.

PRAISE KEK!!!
HERE THAT POL TARDS???
THATS YOUR MOMMY CALLING
TIME FOR YOU TO GO BYE BYE

YEAH DUDE!

Attached: 1515342335166.png (662x1675, 259K)

>there is at least 12 of us
Fucking kek

This 12 year old reverse bait

Attached: 1518554132935.jpg (575x760, 68K)

Trump is a shabbos goy, come back when he makes a death squad to hunt down undesirables and maybe we will like him

Attached: 1514397507896.png (1365x683, 460K)

You have brain damage.
Seek help.

Attached: B83D3102-C388-49B2-8CA1-CAB36FBAD826.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

First you say:
>We're taking over what's ours. This is our board. We took it from you pre-election, we let you have your fun, now we're taking it back.
Then you say:
>OK, I admit, I'm new to Sup Forums
I don't even care if this is bait. Lurk more nu-fag, or gtfo.

Attached: disabled.png (383x600, 351K)

This sub always belonged to us.

KAG!

My friend, Israel is not good. They are the false idol. Israelites are not Jews.

An Israelite is a Son of Jacob; who spread throughout the world seeding civilization. Aka: whites.

A Jew is a son of Judah; who in their history always turn to sin and murder.

Trump is good, I like him. But never sell your soul over a candidate. If you did vote for him, don't let up. Keep writing, keep calling, keep making your voice heard.

If his supporters aren't forcing his feet to stay over the fire; we have (((others))) whispering in his ears instead.

So get off your ass and do your job as an American. That means ensuring he's following YOUR values, not they you cave to his.

these attempts to make Trump look bad are actually starting to get pathetic.

try as you might, the JEws run this nation and honestly, just get over it man. Isreal is a great country. I know it sucks knowing you're not in control anymore and wanting things to be the way they used to be but dude, idk. you have to live with shit.

things aren't the way they used to be. it hurts. yeah. it sucks not ahving a country and society that works for you.

it hurts living as a stranger in your own country, and yeah it hurts knowing that there is nobody speaking for you in your government. in your media, and in your society and in your culture.

it hurts knowing that the institutions of your country aren't YOURS anymore. i know... you can see it that way, sure.

at the same time, sometimes you have to just learn to live with shit. this is how it is. the Jews earned this. they're smart, hard working, and they worked to get where they are now. just like whites/blacks. it's the same thing, honestly.

white people aren't the most "superior" and they never have been. they're not the smartest, the most inventive, or the most hard working. their strategies haven't lead them to power.

the Jews got their power and control because frankly, they are superior in so many ways and their strategies work more. they WIN because they're better at the game.

feels good to vent, blame everything on them and blah blah blah. but in the end, it's not their fault. they're just doing what works for them. and we're losing the game. that's how it is.

yeah, it sucks. now you know how black people feel living in America. it sucks. but that's life. it fucking sucks sometimes.

you have to learn to live with it.

You do realize that The_Donald was founded by Sup Forums-lacks as a colony in Reddit.

instead of whining, how can we start winning at the game?

well, for 1, zero guilt. they call us Goyim, so we call them Kikes. Stop saying "Jews." They are not our friends, and we are not their friends. We're opponents in an evolutionary context.

Kike interests and European interests are not the same. They might have crossover, but they're not identitcal and we must always remember that. Our interests are distinct from their interests.

WE are a collective of Europeans just like Kikes are a collective of Kikes. A kike can be black, Asian, latino, French, etc. Just like a European can be German, French, etc. There's Europeans, and there's Kikes.

Europeans are a collective. Just like Kikes are a collective.

In order to slam dunk on Kikes like they are collectively slam dunking on Europeans, we have to do whatever we want to Kikes to support our own prosperity. We have to first recognize Kikes when we see them and identify them so they can't blend in with us.

We have to recognize the methods Kikes use to shame us into fear so that we don't speak out against them and prevent our own defeat. They use shame, humiliation, fear, authority, and power in order to silence anyone from standing up. The best strategy of resistence to that is to laugh at it and ignore it. Just ignore it.

And, after all this, always remember: if it is European then it is good. We are allies in a collective and we must be nepotistic, shallow, and foster one another purely based on our racial alliance and being part of this collective. Just as Jews do. We must pool our resources and defend them. And we must never give our resources to Jews unless in the most specific circumstances. We are a team, and they are not our team. If we always remember that we are a team, and that Europeans are our brothers and sisters, and that Jews are not, we should be fine. By doing this over a long term we should be able to cure ourselves of this issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWzkC1NnMIo

>we

Fuck off, you arent welcome here

Furthermore, since Kikes use power, shame, humiliation, authority, repression, and every single means at their disposal to attack their enemies, we will simply do the same thing to them.

For every action, an equal and opposite reaction.

We will shame Jews for being Jewish, shame them for standing up for their collective interests, call them racists/bigots/fascists/evil and make them feel horrible for their racism and collectivism, and supremacist ideas. We will paint these ideas as barbaric, stupid, lowly, impoverished, gross, ugly, and every single manner culturally and socially unacceptable on a wide scale.

We will never try to justify anything we do, because we are the victims of the Jewish Evil. We will convince ourselves of our own victim narrative on a subconscious and wide scale in order so that we can see Kikes (as Jews see goyim) as their oppressors. Since we see ourselves as the victim of a global conspiracy of oppression, we will then no longer have to concern ourselves with moral questions about our treatment of the oppressor, as anything will be justified since we are victims.

Europeans are victims of an evil and eternal oppression by the violent, hateful Jews! We are VICTIMS! We must always remain vigilant, so that this will never happen again. So that we will never be genocided as the Bolsheviks and Zionists genocide us! We must always remember the 100 million Europeans who died under Jewish Marxism! We must never forget the 9 million who died under Jewish communism! We must NEVER forget the horrors! the Atrocities and foreskin that the Jews feasted on in their work camps! European foreskin!

With this victim narrative we will always remember that we need not feel guilt, for this is a grand narrative. Oppressor vs. Oppressed. The Jews are oppressing us, so anything must be done to save us!

Absolutely on point

>falling for false flags
Absolutely pathetic.
This is why the commies are going to win.

Attached: IMG_0373.png (640x480, 121K)

Excellent posts.

Attached: 15400344_1533373683356198_4388763305998227147_n.jpg (649x960, 21K)

>the jews earned this.

Dropped.

Nice try though. I see its inception around this place. Shills shilling shills inside shill posts

Attached: F5567F5F-51A3-4294-9F7A-F56D0F9921D8.png (491x491, 284K)

Oh also, youre sams fagging and its obvious

*same*

MAGA!!!!

Attached: 915C2C1B-A329-4421-8F2C-E8FE1F05CC68.jpg (622x1024, 151K)

And a bad, obvious one at it, too. T_D just shot themselves in the foot by banning a lot of their most dedicated supporters for bitching over Omnibus bill. All they have now are retarded yes-men, an army of commie shills and a compromised mod team. Almost like Sup Forums

The last thing I would say is this: Jews ultimately use State Power (violence/law) in order to prevent Europeans from doing the same things they do.

Everything I just wrote is basically criminal to say in most of the world. They've literally criminalized the very behaviors for non-Jews which Jews themselves practiced.

They then used the power they gained through the practices I've outlined above in those posts in order to gain control of the law system.

Using the law system, they are then able to persecute and prosecute against those who suggest actually using those same strategies for Europeans.

It's no coincidence. When you realize this, you recognize that the Jews are genuinely 100% very seriously real-life authoritarians and that we are living in an authoritarian era. It is not a "conspiracy." This is real life.

The Jews are totalitarian authoritarians willing to make use of law and violence in order to prevent Europeans from doing anything in their interests and to criminalize Europeans from standing up for themselves.

When you see that, you recognize that we really are up against Authoritarian Ethnic Supremacists who are using totalitarian state power in order to suppress their opponents (European collectivists like many of us here).

They HATE us. There is no other explanation for why they are willing to utilize the state to put us in jail for ACTING IN THE VERY WAY THEY THEMSELVES ACT.

With this realization, we can stop feeling so ashamed of these perceptions we have of Jewish activities and behaviors. Yes, Jews can be smart. Cool. Like everyone else, they can do great things. And not all Jews are bad.

When you are fighting for your SURVIVAL, worrying about details like that is somewhat unimportant. I'm not the one using the state to crush other people for NO FUCKING REASON. The Jews are. Always remember that when you think about Jews. They are USING THE STATE TO CRUSH YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE.

Always remember that to stop feeling ashamed.

I'm pointing out that you fucking retards should read what I wrote and take it in.

Right. Thats it

You really are pathetic. Tell your bosses they need to hire people who actually lurks around here. You are trying roo hard. Easy to spot. Seriously polish up your craft if you are going to do this.

> (((Real Redpill)))
Kys you LARPing faggot

Stay strong and fight the shills, with our based deep state dismantler Pompeo in place we're only a few steps from victory

Please fuck off, Shareblue.

WE ARE THE MAGAPEDES! Absolutely based. We lean left on everything minus the economy, kek.

Attached: 8hk2136u4t201.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

how can you tell he is so very subtle about it

Old fag here. It’s pretty easy to sport these kinds of people. I came here when Trump won the election, and I can ensure you OP’s a shill.

That sentence structure... Definitely another pede.

Attached: 1521837097823.jpg (800x600, 42K)

BASED PEDE! SHARIA BLUE WILL NEVER TAKE OVER AS LONG AS WE PRAISE KEK! MAGA TILL THE DAY I DIE

PRAISE KEKISTAN AND BASED BLACK MEN

>oldfag
If you truly were an oldfag you’d realize that there are no shills here, from neither side. those are all found on social media, not here

I’m somebody whose eyes have been awoken by q. It’s the real red pill.

Freedom is the best and hard choices!

Attached: 1521176420734.png (540x675, 254K)

Not any one of us knows Trump's endgame.
We are lost, we just need to wait. He fucked us with the omnibus bill but now he wants to reestablish the line-item veto.
This can further reinforce the fact that it's still just 777777777D chess Trump's playing.
No hope is lost yet my brothers.
For now, arm yourself, tell your family, tell your friends, establish groups, try to slowly redpill normies.
We are united, we are the redpilled, the woke ones. We will make it in the end.

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-133612.jpg (337x598, 35K)

You fags represent everything wrong with our side, fuck off

I am a faggot. Damn proud of it too.

Attached: www9cloudus_ed3f97f98b8c5e344694452_817824540.png (624x878, 733K)

dis

Disrespect Kek and you disrespect me. Us based blacks, jews, gays, women, and traps are the right side of the right.

Attached: DEhzsgnXcAMatG0.jpg (661x882, 106K)

BRAISE GEG

>Trump is fighting the deep state
Nepotistic jew lover albino nigger aka Drumpfy installed his dumbo-bimbo shoe designer daughter Judanka to play a role of fucking Secretary of State and run US foreign policy you retarded FUCK! Not to mention that slimy jew Jewred.

DRUMPF IS A KIKE NEOCON

This.
If you can't bring yourself to criticize POTUS when he utterly fails, you are complicit in that failure.
Nevermind, immigration! We need a strong military to fight globalist wars!

Didn't you guys hear? An Omnibus Bill is not technically a budget even though its written by the same people and passed in the same way! Trump doesn't have to veto because he's going to break the law like Obama! 4d chess, centipede, etc.

MAGABROS, WE JUST WANT YOU TO THINK, BEFORE THE NOW INEVITABLE DEMOGRAPHIC SUICIDE. PUNCH LEFT NOT RIGHT

these retards don't believe us, we'll reclaim our board in due time
top kek shadilay brother

Stay mad kid

Based Milo, Based Cernovic, Based Julian Assange, Based Jordan Perterson, Based Alex Jones, Based John F Kennedy, Based Martin Luther King. Bless us on this fine day.

Attached: trap-series-12574.png (902x1300, 1.16M)

sage for transparent d & c

I bet you're buttblasted that r/the_donald is the beginning of the assembly line for creating Sup Forums racist counter-semites. You can't stop it, so you better start picking out which West Bank settlement you will eventually have to flee too, lel.

LE EPIC TROLL THE LIBTARDS INSTEAD XDDD DON'T REMIND US WE GOT KIKED!

So are you our enemies or allies?

Wow, you convinced us. Very persuasive.

Attached: lame.jpg (490x367, 49K)

>

Attached: 1521132909096.jpg (2647x3107, 521K)

>le advice animals in CY+3

Attached: 03abbc9acbcd108d440fb52383….png (800x820, 413K)

wtf are you talking about? Did you even read my post?

sorry lad neocons and zionists will never control pol

KIKE!!!!!!!

THOT!!!!!

E-CELEB!!!!

> basically every Sup Forums poster summed up
> tfw the_donald is unironacally superior to Sup Forums

clean your fucking room poltards

Attached: stormfags.jpg (1155x852, 366K)

Troll, troll thyself

>m-uh
>I'm totally one of you you guise

>people here cant recognize this terrible bait sprinkled with basic kike division tactics
>act like they're oldfags spotting shills
Anyone replying to this with butthurt is tge real nupol

Stay mad kid.

>Not being based
Get out of our board, we /pol now!

Attached: f4b5ddac746b1093dddd40ecbce82c78.png (500x740, 258K)

Kikestanis will get the rope too

Attached: 1521897255517.png (1330x946, 453K)

>implying we're all stormfags

based, lets bomb iran my fellow pedes, its not like they have more mountains than afghanistan, advanced hypersonic missiles and are a huge country

theres no such thing as a good sandnigger mudslim

all those filthy mudslims xD

Attached: magapedes.png (960x768, 280K)

i'll take magapedes over stormfags, it's no contest

Oh yeah, based. We should gather up everyone who's not on Trump's side and have hardcore gay sex to turn 'em over to our side. My cum gushing that tight pink liberal boi pussy will surely teach him about manliness and being based like a Spartan. Fuck yeah. MAGA!

Attached: a7fe98ae7fca7c33a6dbbfb45dfab3fb.jpg (700x1125, 800K)

good meme

based

Kek has spoken! Stormfags BTFO!

Attached: OrekiFag-506096-Chihiro_Fujisaki.png (992x1240, 573K)

This is painfully true.

Shadilay! Based Israel!

absolutely based.

Attached: based maga numale cuck bugman.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

based, the mudslims trying to take over europe are the same as the mudslims in the middle east, nuance? whats that my fellow based pede xD

Kek doesn't count there, shill. You obviously used a bot to get those numerals. How does it feel being paid pennies per hour? CTR shill.

Attached: bca4e838360820b770484e6c99133446.png (490x960, 394K)

SHADILAAAY

Attached: S H A D I L A Y.gif (404x493, 575K)