A-user d-do you remember my [spoiler] name[/spoiler] ?

Can we have a nice your name thread?

I’m not sure, what was her name again?

Nice spoiler, faggot.

Just finished watching the movie minutes ago.
Animation and sound design was amazing, story and characters were cute and the concept was well executed.

Definitely the best anime movie I've seen in the last few years and, to my own surprise, the praise it got was pretty much earned. It had some issues, namely that the story was pretty predictable, but it was still well made and entertaining and built up decent tension.

Would give 8.5/10.

/blog

>spoiler
>blogshit
Fuck off and kill yourselves.

>kill yourselves
Might as well, was the last thing from my backlog that I had already downloaded anyway.

Mitsuha~

never forget

Literally who?

> name

I wish they would've shown what happened after the met in the future. The ending really gave me blue balls.

I understand why they did it but I still hate them for it.

AND I'M JAVERT.
DO NOT FORGET MY NAME.
DO NOT FORGET ME.
ANIME GIRL 24601.

They probably got MARRIED and then had tons of SEX. And I'm talking TONS of sex. Like, WAY MORE than other couples.
it's not that hard to figure out.

However, what I want to know is whether they got their memories back after they started talking again.

Other people fuck each other's brains out, they fuck it back in.

Like pottery.

Some chick some dude groped.

is it still groping if you use their own hands?

Randy Stair?

Is there any other anime with as great of backgrounds and soundtrack to go along with them?

Baguette pls go

>whether they got their memories back after they started talking again.
Her grandma only seemed to vaguely remember that she used to dream about bodyswaps
The way I see it, they can't really fixate the memories of the liminal moments like katawaredoki, but some of the things they did during the bodyswaps could be recalled as they talk about those and visit the places

Grandma spinoff when? I'm sure it'll be just as exciting as Kimi no na wa, she'll be talking about musubi all the time except she's a JK.

Houseki no Kuni this season is amazing in terms of backgrounds and music and more.

>Your Name 2: Grandma

I don't know why but that made me laugh my fucking ass off.

Thanks for saving me, user-kun

What did she mean by this

It was boring

Explain

>3Dshit

You misspelled kujira no kora

So, did it find a way?

HnK's 3D is actually expressive and pretty though.

Don't forget that Koe no Katachi is better.
You will be granted by special Kyoani event tickets and special edition artbook by making 50 posts like this made anywhere in the internet. It works.

>CGshit
lol no

What a beautiful girl.