Was he controlled opposition all along? Or did they flip him after he got in the Oval Office?

Was he controlled opposition all along? Or did they flip him after he got in the Oval Office?

Attached: trumpdebatefaces.gif (379x379, 3.17M)

>Was he controlled opposition all along?
Gee, I don't know!

Attached: Trump-Hillary-Clinton.jpg (800x500, 39K)

FUCK OF SHILL TRUMP IS GOD

#MAGA

KEKISTAN IS BACK!!!

I'd prefer him to fight Congress a bit more, but overall I'm much more disappointed in them.
It's like they want to lose in the Fall and in 2020

He never even wanted to be president. It was intended to be a publicity stunt to boost ratings for The Apprentice but he realised he got in too deep. Melania had a breakdown after he won on election night kek.

Elections matter.

Attached: Amerimutt.jpg (780x766, 320K)

To my dying day, I will never understand how millions of Americans truly believed in Donald 'The Most Famous Lying Con Man in the World' Trump.

Yes, Hillary was and is clearly corrupt as fuck also. This is no excuse for your religious devotion to this piece of shit.

Upvoted
Shareblue shills will not d/c us
Sharingan!

> Option 3: he was just a corrupt businessman with no convictions of his own aside from whatever the last person told him.

I think its 3. You meme a candidate into existence, and you get a meme in return.

That's the South Park interpretation.

Thats where youre wrong bucko. This man has a bigger set of balls then you ever will.

Attached: 1519427399813.png (1200x1561, 2.52M)

It's true though. Bill Clinton convinced him to run in order to fuck up the GOP to make it easier for Hillary and to give him free publicity.

go away shill
stop falling for shill talking points, look at your country. that's what happens when you listen to the shills.

Was bought by the Rothschild's in the 80s

shill this shill that. You guys have no argument so you are basically doing what the jews do cry shill or in the jews case anti semite

They're doing what Hillary did. If anyone criticised her, the response would be
>Russian! Russian! Shuddup Russian troll! You have to be a Russian bot because no one could truly dislike Goddess Hillary!

Same with the MAGApedes
>Shill! Shill!! Shuddup fuggin shill! You have to be a shariablue troll because no one could truly dislike Godemperor Trump!

he's literally president for the bantz

He's a faggot. Controlled op this, controlled op that.

A faggot remains a faggot. And that's what Trump is. A fucking faggot.

Attached: file.png (570x212, 14K)

He wasn't supposed to beat the strawmen but his ego took over, he wasn't supposed to beat Hillary but her incompetence took over, he doesn't wan't to be president so the globalists took over.

Jews control him now.
It wasnt overnight. But they went through his daughter to get to Trump. Its all over now. He is full blown neo con. Bush 2.0

You have no right to call anyones shills anymore anons. Dont you see you are the fucking shills making isreal great again in front of your eyes?
Wake up sheeple

He is a pretend conservative, but really a right Democrat/Independent

>Was he controlled opposition all along? Or did they flip him after he got in the Oval Office?

They didn't flip him. Trump never fired Bannon, Trump didn't realize the corruption was as bad as it was, so he 'fired' Bannon to work on promoting nationalism, while he holds the line for the investigation to conclude, they just need a bit more time than they thought. Once Mueller drains the swamp, the swamp will try and take him down with them, Trump will pardon him.

Im 100% not a shill. Its over wake up.
Trump just elected a jewish neo con to replace mcmaster. He just gave billions to isreal.
Lol, at what point do you wake up and aknowledge reality. When US boots are on Iranian ground?

>Was he controlled opposition all along?

idk user his jewish kids gave it away, along with his neocon AIPAC speech.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-24 09.01.42.png (738x786, 411K)

Controlled opposition. Do you honestly think they'd allow some to even run for president if they could actually change anything?

I think he was & is still somewhat legit but he didn't have a good strong team around him to protect him ... he was soon infiltrated by traitors & jews

sad

Israel #1

>he was soon infiltrated by traitors & jews

Yes the Trump family never had jews in them till he got into the white house

LOLOOLOLOL

He didn't want to be president (he mentions this in an old Oprah interview), but once he decided he was running, he was definitely in it to win 100%.

I don't think that's true, but possibly. Fits in with the Pied Piper plan.

They're dumb to underestimate Trump's competitiveness.