ITT: boys with balls

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=143893
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NhP0k2iIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>boys with balls
>can't look at her eyes

What the fuck I can't sage what's this.

I bet you never had a gf before. The fact that he asked her out even through he was such a whimp makes him 300% moe ballsy.

Having balls is about having confidence.

you seem to know a lot about balls

Yes, I'm an expert on this topic.

Can somebody explain chapter 31? Did she marry some random asshole? ;_;

Why are anime guys so much more of a pussy than western cartoon guys? Not to mention gayer as well.

She's trolling you faggot, look at that smug face

Butthead would fit pretty well as a harem protag.

Haremshit isn't even funny. Beavis and Butthead are funny because they're total female repellents, yet still won't back down. They can't score even when there's a slut offering herself for free right in front of them (pic related episode).

Because Japan

We told them that rape was wrong and their culture couldn't adapt.

Hentai tells you the otherwise.

Since the biggest hentai market is pretty much rape of any type or flavor(but the heart pupils make it okay) instead of dumb college girls being conned into banging for their careers, it's a safe bet that they haven't yet adapted.

What chapter is this? I still have to catch up.

she married him look at the door, theres a spin off set at that time that further cements things by having him start appearing and interacting with her and his kid.

You, the reader, are being teased like she would normally tease Nishikata.

Read the name plate on the door.
Then read this: mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=143893

youtube.com/watch?v=k7NhP0k2iIs

isn't that all of them?

>You are being teased
>like she would normally tease Nishikata.
so is that like NTR?

What the fuck happened in 1967?

I think there was something about it being an unlucky year to have kids so everyone avoided doing so

Astrological superstition.

And then he gets fucked in the ass and his entire harem gets stolen by fat old men. No, that is not a joke, that is how it ends.

Odds are the average audience member isn't the kind of guy who's confident around women.
People watch/read harem series for the girls. B&B is like if the series was about MC's friend(s). Potentially funnier but potentially more depressing too.

>Write a harem
>Include a trap
>Actually gets dicked
I don't care how shit and generic the series is, that alone makes it worth it.

>B&B is like if the series was about MC's friend(s). Potentially funnier but potentially more depressing too
I just realized that's kind of what Grand Blue is and that's why it's fucking hysterical.

In all seriousness though he is a pretty ballsy little motherfucker

He still have this stupid mentality of komi being too good for him though.. Which has made him dense as hell just like manabu from amano megumi

Something about the proportions on the guy doesn't look right, but I can't put my finger on it.

This nerd looking guy tries to attack people even if they think about approaching the girl, Are there any more madman like him?

His hair ends at the top of the fence is what's bothering me

Ching chong voodoo shit.

his legs are too long

I didn't realize this spin off was a thing.

>daughter looks like the dad
reminds me of Riko's situation

What a nerd

Whoever drew this seems to have only had a vague idea of what a human looked like

>implying
He willingly takes a trap up his ass & said old man was fucking the more or less corpse of one of his angel/spirit/fire thing made from dead people.

>He willingly takes a trap up his ass
Holy shit how much of a prissy prancing faggot can one human being possibly be

I never get why the Japanese write these self insert characters who are super special and shit but then make them socially inept and cuck them and the readers with Bullshit reasoning for him not getting the girl, what's the point?
Wouldn't it be better to have the MC get the girl, live happily ever after to prove to the readers they CAN DO IT, JUST FUCKIN DO IT

>using fiction to prove something can happen in real life
this is why Murricans are so retarded

Japan has a birthrate problem Yea?
Because NEETS watch anime and se that guy get swarmed by girls but not doing anything, why shouldn't some studio make a nice story where there is a good realistic plot and it ends satisfactorily instead of them getting metacucked by a 2d representation of a girl

NEETs who watch animu are a minory, japan have a birthrate problem because salary men/women preffer to kill themselves working instead of having families.

Well animus aren't exactly helping either, not to say that there's anything wrong with animus the.

>not posting the one where Touma is trying to decide which bitch he's gonna smack next

It's because as soon as the girls get with someone (even if that someone is the self insert MC), they're considered pig disgusting sluts by all the otaku.
It's also why idols (and even some seiyuu) have to make themselves appear to be completely pure.

Jesus I didn't think the nips were this far gone
Is there any specific cultural reason as to why it's so?
Also I heard its kinda related to the Japanese rape fetish thing

Here's the thing about the self insert MC that you're not getting.
See, they make the self insert pathetic and all that jazz to attract the otaku.
But this is the source of the problem you have, because any time the self insert mans the fuck up (in terms of towards women) or makes progress with a girl, the otaku don't see it the way you do.
They don't see it as a "maybe I can do it too". For them, instead, the fantasy is ruined and all immersion is broke.
That's how deep their being pathetic runs with them, that they can no longer identify with the self insert once he starts being successful.

That's... kinda depressing desu

"Killing themselves working" is kind of a meme at this point. Suicide rate has gone down quite a bit and its lower than a lot of Euro countries at this point. Suicide that happens more has to do with the fact that Japan is a really tough place to live if you don't fit in. Oddly enough, because the socially awkward get so isolated from society, they've gone off and made their own thriving otaku culture that we all know and love.

and no don't listen to that idiot. A lot of anime has endings where the guy gets with the girl. It's not just implied. Japan has a hardon for stories that lead up to a relationship in all media. Look at Your Name, Kaze Tachinu, etc.. for non otaku anime examples. Relationship established? Stories over.

Hes completely right about idols and generally right about the otakus if the girl gets with somebody other than the MC though.

I did not mean to post that

*correction, otakus do mad get if the MC isn't socially inept and gets the girl quickly.

Is Issei the best ecchi harem protag? He actually embraces the idea of harem and the annie may tiddies which empower him further.

Someone should tell Megumi that he is protective of her and would get jealous of other guys over her. I bet she'd be furious.

>and no don't listen to that idiot. A lot of anime has endings where the guy gets with the girl. It's not just implied. Japan has a hardon for stories that lead up to a relationship in all media. Look at Your Name, Kaze Tachinu, etc.. for non otaku anime examples. Relationship established? Stories over.

I was purely talking about otakus, not Japan in general. You then proceeded to say I was wrong by then specifying things about non-otaku anime. Great job missing the point this hard.

But all boys have testicles by definition.

Manabu's aunt already told her that very next chapter, it just made her more hornier!!

Because they have a thing of not being a nuisance. Butthead in your pic is a nuisance.

The real question is
Who will populate the wasteland of ghost towns once Japan population becomes so small and old that it will be disruptive?

Chink

Why do you people post here in the first place. We have an entire board in which people hypocritically project their insecurity on their hobby and unresonably bash everything that remind them of how they are to escape from reality, it's called Sup Forums.
Make a mah thinly veiled social insecurity thread there, you will find a huge bunch of dishonest hypocrites like you, and many more Sup Forumstards always ready to escape from their personal concrete shortcomings by spamming nonsensical and imaginary " analysis".

>Every manga artsyle should be as realistic as possible
God the media would be so visually boring if everyone shared your taste.

Too lazy to post the actual picture, but people who watch it will know the context

Whut?
I'm not a Sup Forumstard, I just wanted to know about something I was interested in and offered my theories as to why that is, I still watch haremshit and all that, it just gets boring after a while

It's negligible as fuck like it's at the worst responsible for 1% of the birthrate problem.
It is wrong to blame anime and not say anything about the japanese working mentality that actually is the big problem. It's because people know that they have to work from dawn to midnight that they don't even bother with kids.

Yea that was kind of a brainlet move on my part

The chapter order seems fucked up. Did we ever see the festival?

He also defeated truck-kin for his waifu.

I chuckled user good job.

I'm not sure if posting insane fucks count.

Are we ever actually going to see this date?

Civil war

actually 1966 but yeah, supersitious stuff about chinese astrological bullshit. women born that year would be more likely to be the worst kind of bitch, hard to marry and likely to kill their husband. so everyone delayed having child going as far as abortion.
Next year where this should happen is 60 years later so 2026 but I don't think chinese bullshit is so present nowadays so, it's unlikely to happen.
look up hinoeuma.

Is that girl he saved even relevant nowadays? I'm just waiting for her to suddenly show up and being the all according to keikaku masterustler.

Doesn't matter, the sin can never be washed off your hands

You tell me.

What anime is this?
> google Issei
>Issei Sagawa (佐川 一政 Sagawa Issei, born April 26, 1949)[1] also known as Pang, is a Japanese criminal who in 1981, while in Paris, murdered and cannibalized a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt.
Oh.

Ameflrica has a base there for a reason. Once the Japanese die off due to their retarded worth ethic, the USA can push in and start giving steady injections of Freedom to Southeast Asia.

Sounds about right

Sally the Witch ruined anime forever.

Highschool Dxd is the anime

>literally IT'S MY STYLE MOOOOOOM

Retards like you is why manga are getting shitter on average.

To be fair, his art is way more consistent 99% of the time. Pic related was a clear fuckup that he couldn't fix on time.

Giving viewers the wrong idea would create a social hazard

>google issei anime
>get results

Brainlet pls

No, the other blondie is much better.