Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

At what point in the Anime did you realize you were wasting your life watching it? Me? For me, it was as soon as the Academia soldiers turned good after Yuya and Edo's duel.

Show became shit in Synchro to be honest. Who even gave a single fuck about the synchro characters beyond the legacies, who were also boring

>Show became shit in Synchro to be honest.
I would say it was still too soon to tell. Yuya/Shun Vs Tyler Sister was for many the point of no return

Then you need to stop watching Yugioh and watch other anime for once in your life. Synchro was a fucking slog and had a joke ending, you dumbass edgy hypetard

xyz dimension
>SMILE DUEL
>SMILE DUEL
>SMILE DUEL

The first season was bad too.

Why does this gif seem so violent?

The part where I first realized they were going to spend this arc trapped in hotel rooms was the start

Post-HITOTSU NI was the clincher. I actually dropped the show after that episo

>Why does this gif seem so violent?
Because the boy is strangling his pregnant girlfriend?

Long running Anime don't have seasons tho

It took me the fucking epilogue to realize it.
Jesus fuck that is simply not how you do it.

When Mieru decided not to join the Lancers on the journey. Seriously, the only Ritual player (outside of Alexis who was late-show) and she got thrown away along with many other fan-fav minor characters. Her absence from the show even marked the beginning of the show's decay (obviously for other more major reasons, but this reason was personally frustrating).

Mieru deserved better.

This was not a waste of time. Yuzu herself made this 100% worth it.

> tfwno Ritual dimension

I would agree with you if not that Tsukikage finished her in ONE FUCKING TURN

>ARC-V couldn't afford Aoi Yuuki any further especially to the point where they seemed like they wanted her to say something during the final acts based on her expressions on the sidelines
>Reiji's VA was much busy multiple time and barely showed in the series and he's had surgery
>They've wasted Akira Ishida by making his reimagination of his GX character a whiny bitch
>Kensho Ono broke the mold in YGO anime history being the first protagonist that wasn't his debut voice role. Also, arguablly was the best VA of this series despite his MC he voiced ended up being a useless whiny bitch that makes Yuma look credible
>ARC-V was so bad that the twins that voiced Yuto and Yugo respectively retired and it was said to be their debut as voice actors
>

>Kensho Ono broke the mold in YGO anime history being the first protagonist that wasn't his debut voice role.
I honestly don't get why the other YGO MCs get debut role VAs while Arc V got the more prolific VA.

Duel Academy conquests arc was the most disappointing even though it had the most potential, bringing back all these previous characters and not using them to their full potential.

Should have thrown all the VA money into Y. Aoi, probably would have a win-win over her voicing a severely obnoxious puppet in Kamen Rider Ghost during that time.

Don't forget Reiji's VA got throat Cancer and had to go through an operation

>Because the boy is strangling his pregnant girlfriend?
because is not his son

My sister is gone and my best friend is dead forever

Synchro apart from Yuya v Jack 2 and Xyz Dimension were ridiculously bad. The only duels that were good in the Fusion arc were the ones where Yuya went berserk.

>Flowers instead of musical notes for Yuzu
>Ruri not having extended wings, also brown instead of blue [Sapphire Swallow was like her ace card]
>wtf is that shit on Rin
>Full moon instead of a Crescent moon for serena
This image rustles me sometimes