Raildex

Posting some new art and changes from Railgun volume 13.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZkEm9zDf6Cw?t=44s
youtu.be/pTMDQl7RAqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>new thread before the last one dies
that is how things get deleted

New, extra hot robutt.
Deal with it.

Bonus cute Ya for her fans.

For comparison.

Kuribot's designs for good measure.

Almost forgot this additional change for Naru.

These new changes are incredible.

Meanwhile a degenerate and his daughter being possessed by a demon do a hundredfold more damage to a single city than this monstrosity

>Can do this but gets spooked when someone knocks away her Railgun and gives up on the spot

Name ten magicians that can beat this.

hardmode: no magic gods, crowley, coronzon, aiwass, angels,

>final boss tier characters can cause more destruction
Brilliant observation.

>final boss tier

Saint 1-10

I'm pretty sure almost anyone from Gremlin, excluding Othinus, can take it out.

Every saint? Carissa's flying fortress in NT10 falling didn't bother Kanzaki, her, Knight Leader, or Acqua, and that thing was probably as big as it.

Kamachi will always make the espers weaker because of their age and since they're considered closer to protagonists.

>NT10 falling didn't bother Kanzaki
didn't she jump out of a jet in England

She jumped out from orbit in the movie.

I dont see how Loki would deal wih that

Kanzaki is immune to fall damage

Loki would probably just fuck with her mind and curse her

Did you miss the 'almost anyone' part? Although given how Idol Theory works, I'm sure he'll pull something out of his ass like summoning Jörmungandr.

> something out of his ass like summoning Jörmungandr.
Literally

Norse magicians are good at wrecking shit, since they're all battle maniacs

>my waifu is the strongest if you exclude 90% of the relevant cast!

He uses the in-univese Marvel movies as Idol Theory

Wrong Loki user

More like turning himself into female and sex magic.

What do I need to do here? There is no arrow and usually when you need to pick up something it is nearby

>angels and magic gods
>relevant

Magic gods caused half the series and were the driving force for the first two arcs of NT, and Aiwass is endgame tier

garbage

This is kinda lewd

Stop replying to obvious bullshit posts at each other.

literally the same game
youtu.be/ZkEm9zDf6Cw?t=44s

Is Kazakiri good for Library mode?
Take some damage on a floor and start transformed next floor I guess

That looks like stronger than railgun. Isnt mikotos strongest skill a railgun?

You don't need to take damage as Kazakiri

Signature skill =/= strongest skill

her signature move is the railgun not her strongest

Stale bait

Railgun is only strong when its wet by Misaki

Buy some money at the shop.

? I'm not baiting user. I'm saying how IF looks extremely similar to our Index mobage. Not slandering the Index game.

It's not her strongest. Odd thing is Mikoto makes a big deal when ever someone stops it despite it being weak.

which shop?

The only similar thing about them is that they're both 3D, otherwise they're two different genres entirely for one.

The cellphone one.

Can you list what's different about it? Genuine question because I'm curious.

thanks,

>after a while anti-skill gives up chasing you even if you had 999 wanted points
That's why AC is ruined

AC a shit

The Index game is a arpg, it revolves around combos, air game and dodging and also has mechanics that exist in games like that such as knock back affecting bosses and enemies and all, character specific mechanics and enemies with varied movesets, some even matching the players. That SAO game is trying to be a straight mmo combat mechanics and all, which makes it much slower pace and more comparable to something like WoW with less depth(basically only really for SAOfags)

Personally they should've made it be a action game because that looks boring as hell, if you want a game it's similar to though you should probably look up lineage

Basically if you played the Index game you can tell it's nothing like it. Index is closer to Houkai but even then Houkai doesn't have shit like air combos or a air game at all

I see. Thanks for taking your time user.

Yeah, the console games are honestly just as shallow.

If that's true about SAO, then that totally stinks. Those who have watched the anime knows that SAO is full-on action. I guess with the sheer amount of SAO games, they can just make a shallow one and it will still earn some cash because it's SAO.

This makes me appreciate the dev team behind the Index MMO. They know the effort required to add the characters of Volume 15, but they wanted to continue still and they want to adapt the LNs in the game as closely as possible.

Well you can watch the gameplay itself, there's really no impact to your attacks beyond a big number, it's just normal mmo gameplay but not as good because it's on the phone

That's basically the console games, as well and what you see in Integral Factor in that video above. The pseudo MMO gameplay feel is right down to the poor hit animations/reactions so it's really C tier.

The difference here is that the Bandai Namco games are just churning out whatever they can and with Toaru they gave it to devs who are fans of the series.

Kamikoto is good for the heart!

Thank you very much

>still earn some cash because it's SAO.

SAO is really lucky because it's handled by Bamco who is one of the most aggressive company about releasing licensed games.

Yeah but that's also kinda unlucky if they wanted anything quality, dragon ball is in a similar state but they at least get lucky here and there, bamco's most well treated ip is probably Gundam

>Posting some new art and changes from Railgun volume 13.
Boy Misaka is supposed to be a twig, when did she put on weight?

Eh. Kadokawa could just license out the games to Bamco again if they wanted but they chose a better option.

Yep, I notice that. Was the red enemy mob on the sword skill showcase an easy mob? Because it had such sluggish behavior that I'd assume it was a training dummy.

>That's basically the console games, as well and what you see in Integral Factor in that video above.
Wait even Fatal Bullet? Well, the look of it, thanks to UE4, was decent, but the footage doesn't seem to have any further depth into it than shooting mobs at their face and the occasional grapple hook.

I think that mob is a boss

Fuyukawa gives more attention to thighs these days.

Fatal Bullet is a bit different but the Kirito GGO melee looks pretty crap. They've taken a lot of things from their previous game Freedom Wars it seems.

Here's another boss too I guess
youtu.be/pTMDQl7RAqw

Misaka is supposed to have a womanly silhoutte, which Haimura cant draw half of it

>Kirito joins the encounter
So much for that boss fight.

Looks fine to me.

Chances are the devs probably wanted to make a PC game, which does explain a lot for the mobage which doesn't really feel like a mobage most if not all of the time

>if they wanted anything quality

yes these games are always bit rough but it nonetheless continues to be improved

Mikoto has womanly curves and hips.

It also has to play good though, fuck man I would kill someone for another SDGO

Is there a limit to how many times you can reset library mode?

Confirmed in the LN.

do you intend on reaching that limit user?

I think he means Misaka WORST or Misuzu

Please, Touma hadn't had his tranquilizers in days and was suffering dehydration he was obviously delusional.

I don't.

>She blushed as she used some tools to combat the foundational component that directly attached to her slender back and connected all the different weapons together.

>Why does Misaka’s swimsuit bother me more than anyone else’s? wondered Kamijou with a tilt of the head.

>Definite alluring feminine curves could be seen in the bodylines illuminated by the moonlight.

>“How does it feel?” quietly asked Misaka Mikoto as bluish-white light erupted from the boosters attached around her round hips.

>alluring feminine curves
>round hips

Read NT16

Mikoto's coin Railgun is "strong" because level 5s are ridiculously op compared to other espers. In comparison to her other moves, it's really weak and Mikoto can easily do better by shooting larger objects. Even so, Railgun isn't necessarily her strongest move depending on the type of situation, but it does seem to be the strongest move she's willing to use against humans. Liquid proof Railgun is a whole different story, but that requires Misaki's help.

>Level 5 mega stick

Just wondering. I wouldn't think that they would introduce a mode that could be infinitely farmed.

To anyone who has downloaded the Volume 1 tank of Astral Buddy, can you post the page that includes the profile for Yasuhito Nogi?

She got shot in a fucking ICBM to land on the fortress.
Every Saint (that's at least 4 pre WWIII and 3 post WWIII).
Acqua even after he is no longer double jesus
Every member of God's right seat (4 pre WWIII and 2 post WWIII)
Birdway
Mark Space
Richard Brave
Strong members of Neccisarius including Stiyl.
The Amakusa (if teams are allowed, they're not terribly effective individually)
The Pope (different people pre and post WWIII but both are strong enough)
Aureolus Izzard (after completing Ars Magna and before being defeated)
Carissa
Etzali (definitely after getting grimoires, probably before doing so too)
The Maiden of Versailles
Mina Mathers
Ollerus
Oriana
Salome
Sasha
Vasilisa
+ just about every member of gremlin

Even without any members of Gremlin that's 23 before WWIII and 21 afterward.

That should be at least 23 before Aureolus is eaten by a dragon, 22 after that, and 20 after WWIII.

soon

Oh shit son

This?